Session 18 May 2019

May have just been ordinary dogs but our residential neighborhood is fairly quiet and that's the first time any group of dogs have ever made noise.
It could be quite ordinary dogs being rattled by something extraordinary. I think many weird things are happening that we don't notice, but dogs have different senses, so they might react to stuff that we miss.

Why would 6D beings need to unify, again, beyond the obvious benefits of unification?
I think in their case it may not be a 'need' as much as a natural result of being so much in sync that there's really no other way.

Last edited:
Why would 6D beings need to unify, again, beyond the obvious benefits of unification? Probably the same reason as why we need to do it - receivership capability, "access" is increased when multiple beings combine into a singular super-being. Even though from our perspective each 6D being is already a superbeing, but given that there is no limit, why should they not utilize the same approach of enhancing capability/awareness as we do? RA spoke of "social memory complex", and so on.

I think in their case it may not be a 'need' as much as a natural result of being so much in sync that there's really no other way.

I think these ideas may be the "natural" STO process whereas STS unifies mostly in a forceful "fascist" way binding together only to gain benefit for the self.

Session 10 December 1994:
Q: (T) Who feeds on the positive energy?

A: You do.

Q: (T) How do we feed on the positive energy?

A: Progression toward union with the one, I.E. level 7.

Q: (L) In other words, you fuel your own generator instead of fueling someone else's. (T) You are at level 6, what do you feed on?

A: You have the wrong concept. We give to others and receive from others of the STO. We feed each other.

Q: (L) So, by feeding each other you move forward and grow but those of the STS path do not feed each other so must feed off of others. (T) Now, you are talking to us now. This is considered STO?

A: Yes.

I became aware of another potentially related puzzling event today. In 2006, I lost an amethyst earring while living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. It was a silly loss, I just dropped it and it went down the water sink in the bathroom. I was unable to recover it. They were just simple little spheres, like pearls, and they were among my favorite earrings, so I kept the uneven one. Years go by and I went on amazon and bought another pair. The earrings were not as described, because when they arrived, they were white amethysts and not purple. I left it at that, thinking that maybe one day I'll come across another pair in a street market or something with the right color as a replacement to the lost one. I didn't insist in finding another pair online because I thought that was "forcing to recover a permanent loss".

Many years go by and the time of the Cassiopaean Crystals came. A few months or a year after I received my set, I decided to pile up all my precious stones jewels that I have received as gifts throughout the years and clear their charge, re-charging them with the same prayers and song that came with the Cs Crystals. Since then, I have prayed and sang to them (+ my Cs Crystals) on a regular basis, barely missing a week or two at a time. I always leave the precious stones jewels in a bronze bowl covered by the photos of my grandfather and Putin, and last night I added my Cassiopaean Crystal Connection manual with the prayers and song on top of it. My Cs Crystals live by my night desk nearby with Laura's photo, and I lay each one on top of a Reiki symbol. Last weekend I took all my jewels plus my Cs crystals to a visit to FOTCM France, not wanting to leave them behind because a stranger was going to work in my room while I was away to fix the ceiling which was leaking water due to damage. I left behind only the home crystal.

Sometimes I get all the precious stones out and re-arrange them and I've always recalled the amethyst earring single and uneven, missing its pair, as it has since 2006. I did that perhaps one month ago or two. But today, as I was singing to my crystals, I stopped mid way of my singing, noticing that they're paired again?! One is slightly bigger, but it matches the color. Where did it came from? Uh? I'm genuinely puzzled or must be too tired and busy to keep up with the details of our daily reality!

I keep track of jewels fairly well as it has been always traditionally symbolical if something happens to them, e.g. break one or lose one in chaotic days or great emotional upheaval times. Last time an earring fell from my ear for seemingly no good reason, was on the day of the Notre Dame Cathedral fire.

Despite my careful track of everything, I don't discard a common explanation for this one, although I can't think of one right now. Either or, now I have a complete pair of purple amethysts' sphere earrings.

If I come across in my memory banks of a day when I bought one uneven amethyst earring in a market, I'll let you guys know.

FWIW.

View attachment 30353

Amazing is fun...:-):wizard:

So, I've been thinking about something after this session with the 2 caps, and then after an experience I have documented in my latest YT video about these Q-Link things.

You don't really have to watch the vid. In short: it seems these Q-Link pendants work to protect from things like EMF, but not necessarily for everyone. That led to the placebo effect, which led to interesting things like: Apparently, if 2 people need knee surgery, 1 gets surgery, and the other is put under but only a small incision is made and then bandaged up, the person who didn't have actual surgery may report improvement as if they actually had surgery! :umm:

Nice video Scottie and I'd never heard of surgery placebo, quite amazing.

Reading your theory made my day. You put together a lot of things the Cs have said.

Pure belief in something is not enough to make it work. The reason is that we all have an underlying "reality structure" in our brains/minds/souls. The reality structure (RS) affects and/or creates certain beliefs, but we can also have new beliefs on top of the RS that have nothing to do with the RS itself.

Eventually, the RS may adapt and change, at which point beliefs could turn into something more potent and real. In short, no, we can't really create reality by thinking about it at this level, but we can sort of influence things (including our own bodies) in a limited way based on our reality structure. The RS is kind of like a dial-up internet connection to something "higher", like 4d-like malleable reality. In 4d, we'd have a fiber connection. Here, it's a bit more winky.

I collected some quotes about belief that connect with your ideas:

Session 12 August 1995 said:
Q: (L) Is there any benefit to be obtained through the use of mantras?

A: Especially when the mind says there is. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence. We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.

Session 1 June 1996 said:
Q: (L) Go ahead. Explain it to me.

A: Words only have power if the receiver believes they do.

Q: (L) But, in many cases, that belief exists.

A: The power to control belief lies exclusively within the receiver.

Session Session 9 December 2017 said:
Q: (Pierre) Yeah, exactly! So, through intention... Well, what I want to mention now: There were some cases where the consensus of the belief - maybe concerning the subject... It was with Atreides. He's heavier than the rest of us. He didn't seem to believe it. We did the same procedure, and it didn't work. He was the same weight, and we didn't manage to lift him. So if we didn't manage to lift him, is it because he didn't believe the experiment?

A: Active resistance.

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so he was not into it, or it was scary or whatever, he was not into this state of mind and we didn't manage to lift him.

(Andromeda) Sometimes there are people who don't necessarily believe it, but they're not actively disbelieving it.

(Pierre) Fighting against it.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Pierre) But in this case, he was opposing. We were not on the same wavelength.

(Mikey) Is that related to the Belief Center that the C's mentioned several times?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) I would like to have a hint about which direction - if I want to understand this poltergeist thing - which direction in physics I have to go first of all?

A: Matter as manifestation of consciousness as a function of algebra between dimensions.

Q: (Scottie) That's easy!

(Pierre) Crystal clear. I would like to go back to this experiment we did. Obviously, we altered a physical constant, gravity, in a direction we wanted. It worked in this case because... I didn't believe it would work. I wasn't fighting against, but I didn't believe it. But then I suspect the girls were in such a state where the intention was stronger than the beliefs. Their intent, their will, was stronger than their belief.

A: Decoding subconsciously.

Q: (Pierre) Again, they use the word "decoding". Decoding means there is a code. What is the code they're referring to?

A: Information.

Q: (L) Well, okay... What is decoding information? In information theory, you have information and send it. The simplest example is the telephone. You pick up the telephone, you call somebody, they pick up their phone and say, "Hello?" You speak into the telephone, and your words are transformed or encoded into electronic signals which then travel across the line and are decoded by the telephone on the other end. That's not the end of it. It's just the mechanical part of it. There's another part of the decoding. The first is the information that exists in the head of the person who says the words. And then the reception of those words that have been coded and decoded by the machine into sounds, which make words. So there's a whole series of steps for decoding of information. If there is information in another dimension and that dimension is possibly something that your deep subconscious is connected to, then you're able to access that information; then you decode it even if unconsciously.

(Pierre) Okay, following you... Gravity is a consensus, and most of the time consensus applies. It's explicit. Acceleration, gravity, 9.81, etc. However, this concept of gravity, this physical law or norm or constant is related to more than that. There's more than the explicit information we have about gravity. If an individual managed to tap into it, decode it, and interact with it, he can make this constant NOT a constant anymore because he has access to more information relating to this physical entity.

A: Exactly.

Session 10 February 2018 said:
(Joe) You have to get rid of all of your beliefs and then you can change reality if you don't have any limiting beliefs. You have to be completely open, and then you can maybe read from the information field or something. And then you might be able to change something.

(L) It's like getting rid of expectations or assumptions about how things are going to be.**

(Joe) Because they're limiting, and you don't have the whole banana.
It's just not how it works. People think they're going to change reality like by a light beam coming out of my head and I can change anything I want. But it seems to be more like a 2-way process where you engage with something else. You have to get in tune with something that already exists that's objectively real in order to manifest that potential for change. It's not like you can just dream up anything and make it happen. Right?

Q: (L) Well, they said the power for changing reality lies in the belief center of the mind. But then they also said something about emotions. Emotions that are limiting, and then emotions that help to progress... So, maybe the belief that one needs to cultivate - if any - is the belief in unlimited possibilities AND also in the benevolence of the universe and the process. Maybe that's what it is?

A:*Yes yes yes!

Session 23 March 2019 said:
Q: (L) Well, I have to say that for 20 years I always held the C's suspect.

(Artemis) Poor C's!

(L) You think I didn't? I couldn't quite get over that gap where you question whether all we experience is matter-based and we are just a byproduct of the left half of the brain talking to the right half, or whether there truly is something beyond. I mean, I could have psychic experiences, but I could also explain them as something created by my mind. If I hear something or see something, did I not manifest that? Is that not some normal physical law of energy, action at a distance? But it could all be explained by physics...

(Joe) It's the old question of subjectivity vs. objectivity. IS there anything objective?

(Artemis) Well, it's good to be skeptical.

(L) The thing is, all of the research into genetics and cellular biology and all of that stuff...

A: How do you think we feel?!

Q: [laughter] (L) I'm SORRY! I'm sorry, but I'm just made that way.

A: It is actually good. Coming to knowledge that is sure by your own efforts locks it in at the belief center, and thus gives added power. All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge. In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

[...]

Q: (Artemis) What did they want to say before when we stopped them? They wanted to say something. So, continue.

A: Learning how to think has been a big part of the destiny. Now, it must be combined with belief of a particular kind. Belief that is based on subjective wishful thinking is entropic. Belief that is based on firm knowledge of nature is empowering. This is what your grouping has lacked. You now have the opportunity and tools to change that.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, that's a big change. If I correctly remembered, we were about knowledge is good, belief is bad. Now, they introduce a distinction: there is bad belief based on wishful thinking, and there is good belief based on objective assessment of reality and knowledge. They already mentioned Belief Center earlier, and I was thinking, "Belief Center? Power?" I think they allude to the fact that when knowledge is taken a step further and used to fuel a strong belief in this truth, it has a different effect on you. Not only you know, but...

(L) It unlocks something. Years ago, the Cs talked about needing to have the wrong locks removed. They also said something about faith… “When you have found something of truth you will receive demonstrations which locks in your faith. “

(Pierre) You KNOW in your belief center, and that's empowering. I think they even allude to some of the steps in 4th density where this creative thinking is due to the fact of a knowledge-based belief center.

(L) Well, what did they say? Life is Religion. Paying close and careful attention to objective reality... I don't think there is anything in the world that is more akin to paying close and careful attention to objective reality than studying how DNA works, cell biology, the machines of the cell, how bodies are built, how bodies work... that is the most intensive act of studying Nature possible, I think... For me, it's been the most powerful... This is stuff that has come up since I was in science classes; we didn’t have this information then though I strongly suspected something was up when I read what was then known about ribosomes!

(Pierre) And actually you described it. This process of accumulating knowledge to absorb it in your belief center. You described the process of learning about Intelligent Design a month ago. You said something like you learned so much about it, you were intimately convinced about it.

(L) For me, it was like being reborn. Like having locks on my mind just blown off.

(Pierre) What I say, is it correct, or is it off?

Q: (Joe) To be fair to them, the Cs said years ago that all the power to change reality is contained in the belief center of the mind.

(L) Yeah. For 20 years, I couldn't BELIEVE in anything!

(Pierre) You wanted to know. It's not mutually exclusive what the Cs said. You can believe AND know. You can believe BECAUSE you know. That's a big step.

And these veils mentioned below by the Cs seem to relate directly to the 3D VR headset of our current Reality Structure that each individual has to deal with, at least in terms of going towards an STO orientation:

Session 13 December 2014 said:
A: Suppose you are communicating from a realm of light, knowledge and truth into a realm of darkness, ignorance and lies? Next assume that you really want the recipient to come to the truth.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, so, what would you do?

A: How can darkness receive light? You must utilize conceptual themes and the material you have to work with. The veils that must be penetrated consist of assumptions, beliefs, and programs of strong emotions.

Q: (Perceval) No easy task!

A: The veil can only be penetrated by sowing conceptual seeds which include notable conflicts of information. Such seeds falling on the fertile ground of a pure desire for truth will sprout and drive the actions that lead to penetrating the veil. Most people "can't stand the truth."

I suppose that's not much different than before, except what I'm wondering is if this "reality structure" is not just something mental or emotional. IOW, maybe it's not just a set of programs or ideas about the world, not just thoughts or feelings, but something far more fundamental in terms of consciousness. It's like our interface with reality.

I think I understand what you're saying but we also don't actually know what mind and emotions are exactly, right? We know what they're like in our lives, but we don't know what their limits are. Didn't the Cs say something like the mind has no limits and thus is kind of the same with everything else? They also say things like "matter as manifestation of consciousness" and, as far as I remember, the "basic stuff" of reality for the Cs is gravity/information, which is somehow related to mind/consciousness.

So, trying to figure out your theory, I don't know at what level on the "hierarchy" of what constitutes reality your Reality Structure would be exactly but by your description of it makes it sometimes similar to the unconscious mind seen as a conduit, but looking further it may be closer to what the Cs call awareness, which seems to relate to perception ("perception is bonded by awareness"), knowledge ("awareness is knowledge in action"), densities as frequency resonance envelopes and other complicated things I do not yet understand.

While reading the Session 23 February 2002, there is a section talking about consciousness interfacing with reality, frequency awareness boundaries and 7th density interacting with the notion of divisions through us. In the context of you theory, this led me to think that in terms of the "apparatus" of reality, of the mechanisms that make reality work, the hierarchy between us and 7th density might be really flat. What I mean is that all of us, all that exists may be always directly connected to 7th density, not in terms of progress towards "union with the One", but in terms of some basic mechanism that makes reality itself exist. For instance, Cs said that "Electron is borrowed unit of 7th density" (Session 29 March 1997), and electrons are everywhere! Just made me think that the idea of the immanent God might be very real indeed. And that your Reality Structure might also be some layer or cog in this basic mechanism that makes reality itself exist.

Session 9 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) What do the Cassiopaeans look like?
A: Light form.
Q: (L) What do you mean by light form?
A: Humanoid light form.
Q: (L) Are you physical in atomic terms?
A: All according to the perceiver.
Q: (L) Do you mean you arrange yourselves according to what the perceiver wants?
A: No. It is according to perception capacity.
Q: (L) Can you appear to us?
A: No. Vibrational frequency envelope of your density prevents this.

Session 10 January 1995 said:
Q: (L) She says: "The unconscious mind is a link to your greater self, it is also used as a wasteland where scary, dark things are stored that you really don't want to bring up." Is this a fairly accurate statement?

A: Semi-accurate.

Q: (L) Is there anything you can say to make the statement more accurate?

A: The unconscious mind is also a conduit for connecting with the higher self, other selves, and the universal mind.

Session 27 May 1995 said:
Q: (L) What makes the physicality variable?
A: Awareness of link between consciousness and matter.
Q: (L) What is the link between consciousness and matter?
A: Illusion.

Q: (L) What is the nature of the illusion? (T) That there isn't any connection between consciousness and matter. It is only an illusion that there is. It is part of the third density...
A: No. Illusion is that there is not.
Q: (L) The illusion is that there is no link between consciousness and matter.

Session 29 June 1996 said:
Q: (L) Are there equal amounts of matter and antimatter at all densities?

A: Yes. Remember, density refers to one's conscious awareness only. Once one is aware, all [many spirals of the planchette] conforms to that awareness.

Session 23 February 2002 said:
Q: (L) I felt that coming and it was so funny! (V) While I was in this altered state, did I look the same to other people around me?
Q: (R) You see it is only a perspective from an individual perspective.
A: Perception is bonded by awareness. Others are bonded to their awareness of you and all else.
Q: (JN) What triggered it?
A: Frequency envelope thinning due to patterning imprint repetition of V in her environment.
Q: (V) Alright what's a frequency envelope you brainy types. (R) Actually, frequency envelope, [asking Ark] isn't that what we were doing with the wave generating computer program? (A) Frequency envelope is something like that.
A: Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with those in your environment. When there are fluctuations in bonding frequencies both between you and your environment, and the frequency bonding of another, the fluctuations create discontinuities.
Q: (V) Well I thought that was a pretty tall order for me to be taking care of it all by myself. To get back to the perspective thing, personal perception ...
A: Frequency envelopes are realms, however they are "in concert," which implies a degree of scripting at some level. Some members if the orchestra do not play well. Some do not play in tune. Some are out of synch. Others expect the one next to them to play their part.
Q: (R) Which is of course, kind of humorous since they just talked about consciousness as energy directors and we are going in the right direction. So we are directing the energy in a conscious way towards the right frequency resonance envelope. (L) I'm glad you know what you're talking about. (JN) Now don't anyone lick that envelope and seal it up! (R) Okay, well this makes sense. So the basic concept to recap is that densities are frequency resonance envelopes in the same way that the barriers in our program are barriers. We have modeled densities on a computer program. Densities are envelopes. Frequency Resonance Envelopes. You have energy bouncing back and forth and without conscious directing of that energy it's not going to utilize anything more than the paths that are kind of obvious - the default. But as soon as you start to direct that energy, you can direct it in such a way that it exceeds the envelope. (J) So think outside the envelope. (R) Exactly because you are redefining the envelope. You are finding bigger and bigger slots.
A: Find out, in deed.
Q: (L) Well that's kind of a pun, find out "in deed" - by doing. (R) We are on a very, very interesting path here because we just defined what a density is. It's a frequency resonance envelope. (A) The question is frequency of what?
A: Yes, of those in the orchestra.

Q: (L) So it is by agreement. (A) What is by agreement? (L) To be in the orchestra, frequency resonance envelope. (B) Not only to be, but to play within those parameters. (L) Who gets to pick what gets played?
A: Ah! There's the rub!
Q: (B) That means it's up for grabs. Which is why they're interested in us grounding a certain frequency resonance so STS doesn't.
A: No, you don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?
A: The FRE is the notes on the page. It is the selection. The "playing" constitutes "events." Frequency resonant envelope: FRE.
Q: (R) So when you're starting out, you have a small orchestra, you play simple notes. (L) Kinda like first density. (R) Exactly. As you get better at playing you get the bigger orchestra, you get more instruments, you have to be more careful about having them in tune because otherwise ... (L) And you get more notes. (R) And you get more notes. But the playing constitutes events. It's one thing to have an orchestra, it's another to have it tuned. (L) Alright, let's think about this FRE idea and this application of it and then take it back to V's original questions about it. FRE is emanated and maintained in concert with the environment and others ... (R) Well, it is also bonded to the perception through awareness, right? (L) Okay. (V reads back from the notes) "Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with your environment. When there are fluctuations in bonding of another, the fluctuations create discontinuities." (R) So a discontinuity would be a quantum jump, for example, yes or no?

Session 26 February 2002 said:
(R) I have only one question left on that and that is whether the detectors are consciousness interface points, **is that where consciousness is interfacing with reality?**
A: Frequency awareness boundaries.

Q: (L) What are frequency awareness boundaries made of? Whose awareness? (R) But it makes sense. (L) Yeah, but whose awareness is it a boundary of? (R) I guess ours. (A) Who is 'ours'? Whose awareness? Universal? (R) General, for any awareness I suppose.
A: 7th density nature/divisions.
Q: (A) Okay, so there is this general - what Gurdjieff calls worlds - he had a very good description. (R) Okay so my question would be if consciousness, for example us three in this room, are we interacting with reality through 7th density which uses these frequency awareness boundaries? Right, so it's kind of a middle step. I'm not sure how to phrase it.
A: 7th density interacts with divisions through you.
Q: (R) Ah! So it is not us interacting with reality through 7th density, it's the other way around. Seventh density is interacting with the concept of divisions through us.
It makes sense to me in a strange kind of way. (A) That is how it works. (L) We're it. (R) We are the interface. (R) Of course, duh! (L) We could've had a V-8. I'm tired and I want to ask about my tooth, how come my tooth broke?

For those of us who delve deeply into exploring reality, truth, falsehoods, and so on, new things open up. As that happens, we realize more and more than uncertainty is a huge part of the game. We always want things to be this way, or that. We want The Answer. As our reality structure grows, it becomes increasingly clear how little we know because there are so many new possibilities. Depending on the question asked, there are many answers.

That is so very true. I struggle mightily with coming to terms with uncertainty but the more I look, the more I see it. The very notion of Truth boggles my mind, what is true, how to verify it etc. The way the Cs talk about it seem to imply that truth can be a matter of degree, or concentration. They even said once that "Total truth is elusive" (Session 4 May 1996). I surely still do want The Answer but recognizing the broadness and depth of my ignorance has been a big part of this journey. NDE and spiritist accounts frequently mention that the mystery is always there and even the Cs seem to imply in the quote below that they too could be subject to some form of "error", as in not being able to accomplish what they intended. It helps accept our current limitations.

Session 16 July 2009 said:
Q: (L) Well this is all very interesting stuff. Why weren't you telling us this a long time ago? (laughter)

A: We think you know that! There was much you needed to learn on your own for strength and also there was the factor of trust. We understand that humanity has been led astray many times and there is a lot of metaphysical "noise" out there. After this time, we think that even with the "open" nature of the future and reality, we have not misled. The first 6 years were spent trying to increase your awareness and help to purge illusions. Now you see the changes in your world that we spoke of. Now, we hope that you will begin to understand that there is hope, but that we and all other STO beings can only act through you (pause) in the collective sense.

That also might explain how awareness protects: simply Knowing about something alters our reality structure. It's not that we believe, but we KNOW something. Even if we aren't certain of it, there's new information there that expands our interface with "what is" and that may mean that what worked before to harm or hinder us no longer works. It's not just belief or simply being aware that does the trick, but also the pondering of that new information, re-evaluating old information, and essentially the Work of incorporating new data and connecting dots. Belief vs Knowledge is very much like Darwinism vs "ID": You don't get something for nothing, everything tends towards disorder and chaos, so some design work is required.

This seems to relate to the Cs explanation of the purpose of life:

Session 11 August 2018 said:
Q: (L) So gravity is the bridge between information and matter?

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of life?

A: Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being.

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of learning?

(L) Expanded being. I think that's why they added that.

(Joe) So it's a fundamental dynamic of all reality: to expand.

That might all mean that we don't "go" to 4d. Apparently, we can have 2d animals and 3d humans and 4d critters in our "3d" world. Oh, and Jupiter is 4d along with the center of the sun, or whatever... So maybe density is more a question of the complexity of this reality structure, our interface to what is. You don't actually go anywhere, you just remove your 3d Oculus Virtual Reality headset. Normally, the only way to do that is to kick the bucket and go directly to 5d without passing Go or collecting $200.

Related to that, maybe we will never see the full glory of 4d in this lifetime. Session 4 April 2015 mentions a 1000 year period after the Wave as 3D transition into 4D. So even after removing the 3d Oculus Virtual Reality headset we might still get like 0.5% 4D, which may nonetheless be quite a dramatic change from our perspective, particularly if it allows for better balance between STS and STO around here. Or it might be much more subtle than we expect.

Similarly, I suspect that this whole idea of "merging timelines" is a lot more ordinary than we might think. I don't mean that it happens all the time to everyone, but rather that we take it as a kind of insane Hollywood movie type of event, when the reality may be a bit more mundane - at least from a higher perspective. Still, IMO at least as a sort of Marker Event, it was pretty significant for the future of our group as a whole.

Just as a guess, I would think of the branching of realities or timelines like Laura explained in the Knowledge & Being videos as the ordinary state of affairs. This merging business I don't know whether it is common or rare, but maybe it is just one way that timelines can relate, like just one operation in the "algebra" applicable to timelines?

At the same time, if my lovely theory is even partially correct, it is not wise to hope that one will be "pulled along" with the group. We each must fight our own battles (together - yay!) and get to the point where our individual reality structures are ready / aligned / whatever.

You've fleshed out the Cs warning:

Session 4 April 2015 said:
Q: (L) But because of all of us being so attached... Well, that's interesting. A couple of times, you've given messages to the group. Is there anything you'd like to say to the group?

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

In retrospect all this seems kinda obvious, but somehow my brain never really connected it all like this, so throwing it out there.

Well, I guess that's why I wrote it, as well. It's like when the C's talk about the "belief center". That word, belief, is so burdened by religious stuff and preconceived notions that I had to come up with a totally new term for myself just to be able to really think about it! :lol:

Religion, Hollywood, social pressures, official narratives about events, science (such as it is)... There's so much conditioning of our thinking that it's actually pretty ridiculous.

When this session was posted, I wondered whether i have any ancestors that I can ask for help. I didn't found one, i thought my maternal grand father, he is fine guy but went into poverty with backstabbing from his business partners and later his family went to lot of issues that can be said to be of origin of my childhood traumas. but I thought he may not be right one. More less I left it there.

While reading the thread more, I thought I will check it out with my father who is in his 80's. I asked him whether we have any ancestors who did good things. He was puzzled and asked me 'what do I mean?'. In Hindu religion it is a practice to pray to ancestors on their death anniversary through ritual. But, I never paid attention on my mothers death anniversary despite reminders. My take is they moved on to next lessons, why to bother. I mentioned to him saying i am doing research on genealogy and wanted to ask. He mentioned about his father who passed away when he ( my father) was 5 years old( in 1942) was well known for his charity to the needy in his village. It looks he is a farmer , had good amount of farm land and he has some people we are working for him in the farming. I wondered my paternal grand father may be right person for the help.

But, my mind thinking how this works. We know one prayed to Jesus doesn't mean only jesus comes, there can be lot of dead dudes or STS guys can consider it as a permission to enter. . Laura mentioned with photo with lighted candle( in case person needs to be sent to light, but it may work the same process) and logos5x5 mentioned prayer in the name of 'Dear Ancestors of Good Life' . Are there any specific procedure to ask for help?. I have to ask my father whether he has his picture, most probably he has.

Very interesting session, thank you for sharing!

On the topic of communicating with ancestors, some peeps and I were talking last night about people that we admire and how we could potentially also ask them for help as well if we don't know of anyone in our families that were good people. Three that immediately came up in were Caesar, Paul, and Gurdjieff, but after the discussion I thought why not include others such as Dag Hammarskjold and Kazimierz Dabrowski. After all, they were great men too and sought to help people in the best way they could.

So I went looking back at the Caesar and Putin soul group comments to see what they said exactly to see if there was something that would be useful for this discussion, and I found this from the 20 September 2014 session:

(Approaching Infinity) At the last session, a question was asked about Soul Groups, and who of Caesar's soul group was still alive. The C's responded something like, "soul groups don't work that way"? So how do soul groups work?

(L) I think you need a more basic question than that. What is a soul group?

A: A soul group is an affiliation that can be due to origin or graduation.

Q: (L) You mean that souls can be part of a soul group if they have the same origin, as in some bigger soul or oversoul or something? And then they can also acquire or grow or get affiliations with other souls because of their vibrational frequencies due to their experience or growth or whatever?

A: Close enough.

With this in mind I think it's entirely possible for us to ask help from those that we admire but have no direct biological connection to because there is still a connection there, at least on some level. Perhaps we could even nurture that connection by learning about and from their lives and putting lessons from their lives into practice in our own. Essentially, tuning our antenna to be more on the same wave-length.

I could be wrong, but that's just some of what came to mind after reading the session and discussion.

Last edited:
I'm glad you caught that. I'm still destabilized by it. Your brain goes through all kinds of twists and hoops to try to grok something like that. But there it is: a physical manifestation, a calling card, so to say, that something rather dramatic happened.

And I'm sure it is not just for Ark or us, but for all who are connected. And I guess those who aren't too tightly connected, or who feel this new reality is not comfortable to them for some reason, will leave our sphere in more or less "ordinary ways" from the real world perspective. Other people in the house, right at that point in time, experienced changes, dreams, etc, but I'll let them chime in as they get time.

It's just so bizarre. Both caps are clearly Ark's, but Ark only had one EVER, and of that I am absolutely certain.

I have a habit of going for a run in the morning. And it was at the beginning of May that I started to feel Deja Vu. Like having run a route again, and so on with other activities, as they say a glitch in the matrix. As Laura mentioned, it seems that something quite dramatic happened.

Not only that, I don´t feel comfortable like this reality disgusts me. I live in Mexico, a very violent country in itself. It seems that violence and madness permeates you. I turn on the television to watch the news and the news programs have become promoters of violence! There is no information, there is nothing that nourishes your soul.

In recent years, a worrisome issue that is increasing day by day, is the one referring to insecurity, then one might wonder if it has been generated due to frustration due to lack of opportunities, or to social decomposition? Is lynching, which is already becoming common in people, frustration or a deep crisis of justice?

Journalists seem to blame the new president's policy, which he calls the Fourth Transformation. The president speaks of forgiveness, morality, restoration of the social fabric, but the media mocks him and I think that people are beginning to take away the support.

Is it social decomposition or madness of cosmic proportions? I know better... is all that and the Wave that comes with full power.

I have a habit of going for a run in the morning. And it was at the beginning of May that I started to feel Deja Vu. Like having run a route again, and so on with other activities, as they say a glitch in the matrix. As Laura mentioned, it seems that something quite dramatic happened.

Not only that, I don´t feel comfortable like this reality disgusts me. I live in Mexico, a very violent country in itself. It seems that violence and madness permeates you. I turn on the television to watch the news and the news programs have become promoters of violence! There is no information, there is nothing that nourishes your soul.

In recent years, a worrisome issue that is increasing day by day, is the one referring to insecurity, then one might wonder if it has been generated due to frustration due to lack of opportunities, or to social decomposition? Is lynching, which is already becoming common in people, frustration or a deep crisis of justice?

Journalists seem to blame the new president's policy, which he calls the Fourth Transformation. The president speaks of forgiveness, morality, restoration of the social fabric, but the media mocks him and I think that people are beginning to take away the support.

Is it social decomposition or madness of cosmic proportions? I know better... is all that and the Wave that comes with full power.

I think our awareness of these problems adds pressure and results in increased stress, which makes self regulation techniques, such as running or EE breathing exercises, etc, very very important.

The point is to not let these forces distract you with distress. Just stay focused on your own path and make said path easy for those you care about to take if they can’t find their own way.

Your ancestors or spirit guides will help guide you from the worst case scenarios if you let your heart accept that. I find this aspect of our ancestral union makes everything seem less lonely.

Reality doesn’t seem so big bad and ugly when I feel the thunderous energy of my ancestors ominously rolling through the sky like monolithic clouds above me.

Wonder why a time line merge produced a hat? Maybe because of Arks attachment and time spent with it?

Is it social decomposition or madness of cosmic proportions?

I can tell you, as others have said here in the forum. I feel the same. Here in Argentina the same thing happens with the peculiarities of the country. A mafia president who has no respect for anything, media that act as mercenaries of misinformation ... all kinds of corruption exalted. Liberals (here in Argentina they are associated more with the neoliberals and / or conservatives than with the left as in the US) and their ideological agendas -abortion, gender etc- where in the end it is all a gigantic mixture of s*it, makes the man and woman of the common, the majority, the people, end up alienated and angry.

As Laura mentioned, it seems that something quite dramatic happened.

And so it seems.

At other times before the event of the two caps, I happened to notice changes. Sometimes I felt that something that was there before, now was not over, or that there was something new or different. I already knew that having a deja vu or similar experiences accounted for a change in the universe. But now it feels stronger, you can not ignore it.

Wonder why a time line merge produced a hat?

More importantly, I think, why that specific hat?

By all accounts there is no way to explain this event as the result of faulty memory or something similar.

So, why that specific hat? Maybe it's because its presence cannot be explained by any means except as something truly out of the ordinary.

Back
Top Bottom