Magnetite, spinning and meridians

I am now at 99 spins every day. Instead of taking it slowly to rise in rotations as I have been over the last few years, I recently decided to push myself through the threshold of 66 and go for 99. I just get this sense of urgency that I should establish this ASAP.

For the first week or so, I get an intense feeling of exhaustion around 70 spins. Ignoring this, I kept hitting 99 and again, would feel the difference in focus, balance, and inner silence/calm through out the day. I'm far less emotional, or at least not swilled around in in emotional currents as I have been.
Do you do 99 spins at once or 99 is total number of spins during a day.
I somehow cannot get past 20 at once, anyone has tips?

99 at once.

My tip is to start at 33. Once completed, clasp hands together as if praying in front of your chest to promote balance so you don’t fall over, or sit down if that’s easier. Once comfortable at 33, try to add more rotations gradually based on your comfort level. Try to make it a goal to go from 33, to 66, then 99.

As I mentioned, I started in 2016. I too had a hard time getting to 33. But still kept at it at least 6 days a week, each morning before I start my morning routine.

I have fallen over a few times so be sure you have space around you, lest you accidentally flail into your furniture and risk breaking yourself or your things.

I do 33x3 sometimes twice a day counterclockwise or clockwise depending on how my core is feeling...
I started a couple of months ago (when a discovered the Cass world :) ) watching this video helped me for inspiration in the beginning

And I do my swirls with that song Tear Drops from Sheer Sofer....I guess the trick is surrendering.... the more I try to control the swirls it gets harder....
Oh...for me it works better with arms on a 90degree angle (same as Tibetans do) but usually change positions...tilting the head to the side is a no-no so far....
:-)

En principio, cuando experimenté los giros luego de leer este hilo, sentí un poco de inseguridad por falta de información. En donde vivo hay mucha población afro y tienen ciertos cultos, no sé diferenciarlos porque dentro de su religión también tienen sus variantes. Hay muchísimas personas que participan y su fiesta principal es el día dos de febrero (aquí en uruguay) celebran a una entidad que llaman Iemanja ,diosa madre y protectora y todos los años se congregan a lo largo de la costa de la playa Parque Rodó,para rendir homenaje y hacer sus pedidos y hacer sus ofrendas... Es bastante masivo el encuentro. Jamás entré a alguno de esos lugares que ellos lo llaman "el templo". La persona que dirige esa ceremonia es llamado "El Pae o pai" o " La mae" si es una mujer. Generalmente el llamado "pae" es homosexual porque dicen que se le "incorpora" muy bien una entidad femenina que veneran. Y en sus sesiones hay percusión, cantos,danzas y Giros. Hablan con tipos muertos y también con entidades de más nivel. Según lo observado es un culto que trabaja con fuerzas de servicio a sí mismo. Hacen "trabajos" para que les vaya bien en algún aspecto de sus vidas . Hacen rituales para obtener la pareja deseada, riqueza, salud, etc... Buscan obtener un beneficio propio. No estoy informada sobre esta religión, o sea, como haya sido en sus orígenes. Quizás sea una distorsión y en su forma primitiva tenga aspectos más de servicio a los demás. No lo sé. Conocí personas que estaban involucradas activamente en este culto y la observación que realicé está reflejada en la descripción de más arriba. Todo esto está visto desde afuera, desde la perspectiva de los que no participan de ese culto. Desconfiamos de eso.
Cuento sobre esto porque el único antecedente que conocía sobres giros cuando leí este hilo, era lo que acabo de escribir sobre este culto afro muy extendido aquí, sobretodo en Montevideo .
Recuerdo que al finalizar la lectura , giré y lo hice con los brazos extendidos, la palma de la mano izquierda hacia arriba y la mano derecha hacia abajo. Giré 99 veces de una sola vez. Al terminar el giro puse mis palmas juntas a manera de rezo a la altura del pecho (Giraba mucho cuando era niña y por supuesto que los adultos no dejaban hacerlo por las caídas y golpes y por las náuseas que me provocaba. En edad adulta nunca se me ocurrió hacerlo) Me sorprendió. No sentí molestias. Cuando le conté a mi esposo (Bernardo) el me dijo: " Hay que tener cuidado con eso porque no sabes a qué energías estás llamando". !Justamente por lo que les conté , asociamos los giros con esa actividad que no es de nuestro agrado.Es evidente que es una especie de "herramienta" para abrir paso hacia otros planos. Como un portal quizás? Pasó el tiempo y seguí atenta a este tema. Hace unas noches encontré otro hilo donde las personas del foro se estaban preparando para un evento lunar que tiene una periodicidad de 19 años y todos hablaban sobre los giros. Bueno, prontamente comencé 3x33 porque los C recomendaron esa manera. Con más información lo hice creo que dos o tres días seguidos y los días siguientes sentí que estaba más centrada, fué una buena experiencia. Ahora siento confianza y esto también creo es de importancia. Elijo música inspiradora y al finalizar recito la oración del alma,agradezco y me ofrezco para el servicio. Seguiré experimentando, estudiando y observando ... De hecho ya estoy aprovechando esta oportunidad ya que nunca se me ocurrió investigar sobre esta religión y busqué material aquí dejo este enlace(español) :http://www.ugr.es/~pwlac/_GazetaAntropologia.gif

In principle, when I experienced the twists after reading this thread, I felt a little insecure due to lack of information. Where I live there are many Afro people and they have certain cults, I don't know how to differentiate them because within their religion they also have their variants. There are many people who participate and their main festival is on February 2nd (here in Uruguay) they celebrate an entity they call Iemanja, mother and protector goddess and every year they congregate along the coast of the beach Parque Rodó, to pay homage and make their orders and offerings.... The encounter is quite massive. I never entered any of those places they call "the temple". The person who conducts that ceremony is called "El Pae o pai" or "La mae" if it is a woman. Generally the so-called "pae" is homosexual because they say that it is "incorporated" very well a feminine entity that they worship. And in its sessions there are percussion, chants, dances and Giros. They talk to dead guys and also to higher level entities. As observed it is a cult that works with forces of service to itself. They do "jobs" so that they do well in some aspect of their lives. They do rituals to get the desired partner, wealth, health, etc... They look for their own benefit. I am not informed about this religion, that is, as it was in its origins. Perhaps it is a distortion and in its primitive form it has aspects of service to others. I don't know. I knew people who were actively involved in this cult and the observation I made is reflected in the description above. All of this is seen from the outside, from the perspective of those who do not participate in that cult. We don't trust that.
I tell about this because the only antecedent I knew about turning envelopes when I read this thread was what I just wrote about this very widespread Afro cult here, especially in Montevideo.
I remember that at the end of the reading, I turned and I did it with my arms outstretched, the palm of my left hand upwards and my right hand downwards. I turned 99 times at once. At the end of the turn I put my palms together as a kind of prayer at chest height (I turned a lot when I was a child and of course adults did not let do it by the falls and blows and nausea that caused me. As an adult it never occurred to me to do it) I was surprised. I didn't feel any discomfort. When I told my husband (Bernardo) he said: "You have to be careful with that because you don't know what energies you are calling". Precisely because of what I told them, we associate the turns with that activity that is not to our liking, it is evident that it is a kind of "tool" to make way towards other planes. As a portal perhaps? Time went by and I continued to pay attention to this subject. A few nights ago I found another thread where the people of the forum were preparing for a lunar event that has a periodicity of 19 years and everyone talked about the turns. Well, I soon started 3x33 because the C's recommended that way. With more information I did it I think two or three days in a row and the following days I felt that I was more focused, it was a good experience. Now I feel confident and this too I think is important. I choose inspiring music and at the end I recite the prayer of the soul, thank you and offer myself for the service. I will continue experimenting, studying and observing ... In fact I am already taking advantage of this opportunity since it never occurred to me to investigate this religion and I looked for material here I leave this link (Spanish):http://www.ugr.es/~pwlac/_GazetaAntropologia.gif

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

En principio, cuando experimenté los giros luego de leer este hilo, sentí un poco de inseguridad por falta de información. En donde vivo hay mucha población afro y tienen ciertos cultos, no sé diferenciarlos porque dentro de su religión también tienen sus variantes. Hay muchísimas personas que participan y su fiesta principal es el día dos de febrero (aquí en uruguay) celebran a una entidad que llaman Iemanja ,diosa madre y protectora y todos los años se congregan a lo largo de la costa de la playa Parque Rodó,para rendir homenaje y hacer sus pedidos y hacer sus ofrendas... Es bastante masivo el encuentro. Jamás entré a alguno de esos lugares que ellos lo llaman "el templo". La persona que dirige esa ceremonia es llamado "El Pae o pai" o " La mae" si es una mujer. Generalmente el llamado "pae" es homosexual porque dicen que se le "incorpora" muy bien una entidad femenina que veneran. Y en sus sesiones hay percusión, cantos,danzas y Giros. Hablan con tipos muertos y también con entidades de más nivel. Según lo observado es un culto que trabaja con fuerzas de servicio a sí mismo. Hacen "trabajos" para que les vaya bien en algún aspecto de sus vidas . Hacen rituales para obtener la pareja deseada, riqueza, salud, etc... Buscan obtener un beneficio propio. No estoy informada sobre esta religión, o sea, como haya sido en sus orígenes. Quizás sea una distorsión y en su forma primitiva tenga aspectos más de servicio a los demás. No lo sé. Conocí personas que estaban involucradas activamente en este culto y la observación que realicé está reflejada en la descripción de más arriba. Todo esto está visto desde afuera, desde la perspectiva de los que no participan de ese culto. Desconfiamos de eso.
Cuento sobre esto porque el único antecedente que conocía sobres giros cuando leí este hilo, era lo que acabo de escribir sobre este culto afro muy extendido aquí, sobretodo en Montevideo .
Recuerdo que al finalizar la lectura , giré y lo hice con los brazos extendidos, la palma de la mano izquierda hacia arriba y la mano derecha hacia abajo. Giré 99 veces de una sola vez. Al terminar el giro puse mis palmas juntas a manera de rezo a la altura del pecho (Giraba mucho cuando era niña y por supuesto que los adultos no dejaban hacerlo por las caídas y golpes y por las náuseas que me provocaba. En edad adulta nunca se me ocurrió hacerlo) Me sorprendió. No sentí molestias. Cuando le conté a mi esposo (Bernardo) el me dijo: " Hay que tener cuidado con eso porque no sabes a qué energías estás llamando". !Justamente por lo que les conté , asociamos los giros con esa actividad que no es de nuestro agrado.Es evidente que es una especie de "herramienta" para abrir paso hacia otros planos. Como un portal quizás? Pasó el tiempo y seguí atenta a este tema. Hace unas noches encontré otro hilo donde las personas del foro se estaban preparando para un evento lunar que tiene una periodicidad de 19 años y todos hablaban sobre los giros. Bueno, prontamente comencé 3x33 porque los C recomendaron esa manera. Con más información lo hice creo que dos o tres días seguidos y los días siguientes sentí que estaba más centrada, fué una buena experiencia. Ahora siento confianza y esto también creo es de importancia. Elijo música inspiradora y al finalizar recito la oración del alma,agradezco y me ofrezco para el servicio. Seguiré experimentando, estudiando y observando ... De hecho ya estoy aprovechando esta oportunidad ya que nunca se me ocurrió investigar sobre esta religión y busqué material aquí dejo este enlace(español) :http://www.ugr.es/~pwlac/_GazetaAntropologia.gif

In principle, when I experienced the twists after reading this thread, I felt a little insecure due to lack of information. Where I live there are many Afro people and they have certain cults, I don't know how to differentiate them because within their religion they also have their variants. There are many people who participate and their main festival is on February 2nd (here in Uruguay) they celebrate an entity they call Iemanja, mother and protector goddess and every year they congregate along the coast of the beach Parque Rodó, to pay homage and make their orders and offerings.... The encounter is quite massive. I never entered any of those places they call "the temple". The person who conducts that ceremony is called "El Pae o pai" or "La mae" if it is a woman. Generally the so-called "pae" is homosexual because they say that it is "incorporated" very well a feminine entity that they worship. And in its sessions there are percussion, chants, dances and Giros. They talk to dead guys and also to higher level entities. As observed it is a cult that works with forces of service to itself. They do "jobs" so that they do well in some aspect of their lives. They do rituals to get the desired partner, wealth, health, etc... They look for their own benefit. I am not informed about this religion, that is, as it was in its origins. Perhaps it is a distortion and in its primitive form it has aspects of service to others. I don't know. I knew people who were actively involved in this cult and the observation I made is reflected in the description above. All of this is seen from the outside, from the perspective of those who do not participate in that cult. We don't trust that.
I tell about this because the only antecedent I knew about turning envelopes when I read this thread was what I just wrote about this very widespread Afro cult here, especially in Montevideo.
I remember that at the end of the reading, I turned and I did it with my arms outstretched, the palm of my left hand upwards and my right hand downwards. I turned 99 times at once. At the end of the turn I put my palms together as a kind of prayer at chest height (I turned a lot when I was a child and of course adults did not let do it by the falls and blows and nausea that caused me. As an adult it never occurred to me to do it) I was surprised. I didn't feel any discomfort. When I told my husband (Bernardo) he said: "You have to be careful with that because you don't know what energies you are calling". Precisely because of what I told them, we associate the turns with that activity that is not to our liking, it is evident that it is a kind of "tool" to make way towards other planes. As a portal perhaps? Time went by and I continued to pay attention to this subject. A few nights ago I found another thread where the people of the forum were preparing for a lunar event that has a periodicity of 19 years and everyone talked about the turns. Well, I soon started 3x33 because the C's recommended that way. With more information I did it I think two or three days in a row and the following days I felt that I was more focused, it was a good experience. Now I feel confident and this too I think is important. I choose inspiring music and at the end I recite the prayer of the soul, thank you and offer myself for the service. I will continue experimenting, studying and observing ... In fact I am already taking advantage of this opportunity since it never occurred to me to investigate this religion and I looked for material here I leave this link (Spanish):http://www.ugr.es/~pwlac/_GazetaAntropologia.gif

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

It's interesting you mention that energies are being called from spinning, as this is something I've been thinking about lately when I perform my morning exercises and it's opened me up to finding better control of my thoughts.

I realized as I spin, I'm usually transfixed on people in my life (like family, old/ex friends, work acquaintances, & internet persons) who frustrated me for various reasons and it's uncontrollable, almost like a motor reflex thing that happens when I start to spin.

As I'm going, I think about how I want them to fall from their clouds of ignorance and become more grounded in reality, perhaps we can finally mesh better! Perhaps they could finally understand who I am! etc...

Since becoming more mindful of this 'motor reflex thing that happens when I start to spin' I've been changing the thoughts from being frustrated to blissfully "letting them go". I started to realize that I'm the one who has to fall from said cloud.

Now as I spin and even do the other exercises, I think about events that I wish to experience in my future. Like moving forward with personal or professional projects, or thinking about a possible vacation or trip I've been wanting to take with my family. Sometimes I just think about the beach and underwater swimming.

I'm glad I've been doing this, as I suspected that those feelings and thoughts weren't leading anywhere and that my new ones are.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Es interesante que mencione que las energías se están llamando desde el giro, ya que esto es algo en lo que he estado pensando últimamente cuando realizo mis ejercicios de la mañana y me ha abierto a encontrar un mejor control de mis pensamientos.

Me di cuenta de que, mientras giraba, usualmente me sentí paralizado con personas de mi vida (como mi familia, viejos amigos, conocidos del trabajo y personas de Internet) que me frustraron por varias razones y es incontrolable, casi como un reflejo del motor que sucede cuando empezar a girar.

Mientras voy, pienso en cómo quiero que caigan de sus nubes de ignorancia y se vuelvan más enraizados en la realidad, ¡tal vez podamos finalmente encajar mejor! ¡Tal vez finalmente puedan entender quién soy! etc ...

Desde que me volví más consciente de este "reflejo motor" que ocurre cuando empiezo a girar, he estado cambiando los pensamientos de estar frustrado a felizmente "dejarlos ir". Comencé a darme cuenta de que soy yo quien tiene que caer de dicha nube.

Ahora, mientras doy vueltas e incluso hago los otros ejercicios, pienso en los eventos que deseo experimentar en mi futuro. Como seguir adelante con proyectos personales o profesionales, o pensar en una posible vacación o viaje que he querido hacer con mi familia. A veces solo pienso en la playa y en nadar bajo el agua.

Me alegro de haber estado haciendo esto, ya que sospechaba que esos sentimientos y pensamientos no conducían a ninguna parte y mis nuevos sentimientos.

A Possible Role of Prolonged Whirling Episodes on Structural Plasticity of the Cortical Networks and Altered Vertigo Perception: The Cortex of Sufi Whirling Dervishes

Abstract
Although minutes of a spinning episode may induce vertigo in the healthy human, as a result of a possible perceptional plasticity, Sufi Whirling Dervishes (SWDs) can spin continuously for an hour without a vertigo perception.This unique long term vestibular system stimulation presents a potential human model to clarify the cortical networks underlying the resistance against vertigo. This study, therefore, aimed to investigate the potential structural cortical plasticity in SWDs. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of 10 SWDs and 10 controls were obtained, using a 3T scanner. Cortical thickness in the whole cortex was calculated. Results demonstrated significantly thinner cortical areas for SWD subjects compared with the control group in the hubs of the default mode network (DMN), as well as in the motion perception and discrimination areas including the right dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (DLPFC), the right lingual gyrus and the left visual area 5 (V5)/middle temporal (MT) and the left fusiform gyrus. In conclusion, this is the first report that warrants the potential relationship of the motion/body perception related cortical networks and the prolonged term of whirling ability without vertigo or dizziness.

Keywords: cortex, whirling, meditation, vertigo, vestibular, plasticity

The outcomes of the present study may open a new era in the field of vertigo therapy. This is because if whirling based movement achieves inhibition of the self-perception and motion related regions such as left V5/MT, fusiform gyrus, right DLPFC precuneus and PCC and the DMN hub, then this may underline the cortical plasticity for a network of resistance to vertigo perception. Targeting these areas to inhibit by interventional non-invasive brain stimulation tools may achieve maintenance of balance when conditions of extreme spatial and proprioception information occur in addition to pathological conditions that trigger vertigo.
Mood
A possible mood enhancing effect of the defined structurally plastinated cortical areas in the present study is worth to give an attention.
In the theory of mind, the DMN activity as a self-awareness state is correlated with the neuronal representation of mind-wandering (Kjaer and Lou, 2000; Kjaer et al., 2002). This DMN is active at all times except when suppressed by other networks, stimulated by other states, and its activity is correlated with lower levels of Happiness (Killingsworth and Gilbert, 2010; Brewer et al., 2011). Gusnard and Raichle (2001) demonstrated that the goal-directed cognitive process can decrease the activity of precuneus, the core hub of the DMN or mind-wandering network of the brain. Therefore, it is theorized that prolonged periods of goal-directed cognitive processes may decrease the mind-wandering activity in the SWD’s brain because the precuneus activity has been decreased. fMRI data results from the Brewer et al. (2011) study on the DMN of the experienced meditators showed that the DMN main nodes, including medial prefrontal cortex and PCC areas extending to precuneus were relatively deactivated. Further, precuneus and PCC have been observed as thinner and concluded to be so as a response to meditation (Kang et al., 2013). In line with these results, the structural cortical thickness analysis of the two cohorts in this study showed that the experienced SWDs had bilateral thinner PCC and precuneus zones. It can be therefore be theorized that the prolonged period of decreased activity in the PCC and precuneus may result in the thinner zones in the SWDs. As the DMN activity presented thinner in the SWDs, this is likely related to suppressed mind wandering, and as a consequence, this plasticity may improve the happiness level in SWDs. These results justify further studies to clarify the potential effects of SWDs’s unique meditation on their moods and depression levels.

It's interesting you mention that energies are being called from spinning, as this is something I've been thinking about lately when I perform my morning exercises and it's opened me up to finding better control of my thoughts.

I realized as I spin, I'm usually transfixed on people in my life (like family, old/ex friends, work acquaintances, & internet persons) who frustrated me for various reasons and it's uncontrollable, almost like a motor reflex thing that happens when I start to spin.

As I'm going, I think about how I want them to fall from their clouds of ignorance and become more grounded in reality, perhaps we can finally mesh better! Perhaps they could finally understand who I am! etc...

Since becoming more mindful of this 'motor reflex thing that happens when I start to spin' I've been changing the thoughts from being frustrated to blissfully "letting them go". I started to realize that I'm the one who has to fall from said cloud.

Now as I spin and even do the other exercises, I think about events that I wish to experience in my future. Like moving forward with personal or professional projects, or thinking about a possible vacation or trip I've been wanting to take with my family. Sometimes I just think about the beach and underwater swimming.

I'm glad I've been doing this, as I suspected that those feelings and thoughts weren't leading anywhere and that my new ones are.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Es interesante que mencione que las energías se están llamando desde el giro, ya que esto es algo en lo que he estado pensando últimamente cuando realizo mis ejercicios de la mañana y me ha abierto a encontrar un mejor control de mis pensamientos.

Me di cuenta de que, mientras giraba, usualmente me sentí paralizado con personas de mi vida (como mi familia, viejos amigos, conocidos del trabajo y personas de Internet) que me frustraron por varias razones y es incontrolable, casi como un reflejo del motor que sucede cuando empezar a girar.

Mientras voy, pienso en cómo quiero que caigan de sus nubes de ignorancia y se vuelvan más enraizados en la realidad, ¡tal vez podamos finalmente encajar mejor! ¡Tal vez finalmente puedan entender quién soy! etc ...

Desde que me volví más consciente de este "reflejo motor" que ocurre cuando empiezo a girar, he estado cambiando los pensamientos de estar frustrado a felizmente "dejarlos ir". Comencé a darme cuenta de que soy yo quien tiene que caer de dicha nube.

Ahora, mientras doy vueltas e incluso hago los otros ejercicios, pienso en los eventos que deseo experimentar en mi futuro. Como seguir adelante con proyectos personales o profesionales, o pensar en una posible vacación o viaje que he querido hacer con mi familia. A veces solo pienso en la playa y en nadar bajo el agua.

Me alegro de haber estado haciendo esto, ya que sospechaba que esos sentimientos y pensamientos no conducían a ninguna parte y mis nuevos sentimientos.

Hello Duyunne and Stella Marys,

I´ve just come across this message and reminded me of yours...the use of counter and clockwise walking by pagans and magicians...

:-)

Interestingly too that the official English Heritage website Stonehenge introduces Stonehenge this way: Walk in the footsteps of your Neolithic ancestors at Stonehenge . . . Actually, however, when you first enter the Stonehenge site you are made to walk counterclockwise around it, by clever pedestrian directing corridors. Any Pagan will tell you that this is going against the natural movement of the sun or going "Widdershins." Although moving Widdershins is sometimes done in rituals for banishing something, for normal purposes it is considered unnatural and energetically disruptive.

"....widdershins (also withershins) A counterclockwise, circular movement used in the casting of binding and banishing spells and Curses, and in the casting of some Magic Circles. The term widdershins comes from the Anglo-Saxon term with sith, “to walk against.” The Irish equivalent is tuatal or tuathal, which means “a turning to the left”; it is the “unholy round” in Irish folklore. The opposite of widdershins is deosil, moving clockwise.
Widdershins refers to walking against the sun and generally represents the unnatural and negative.
In the casting of a black magic spell against the occupants of a house, for example, a witch or sorcerer would walk around the house counterclockwise. Widdershins motions and movements also are used in spells to get rid of negative spells or undesirable situations. It is used in necromantic rituals (see necromancy). In contemporary Witchcraft, once a Magic circle is cast deosil, a small section of it may be opened for access and egress with a widdershins motion with a sword or athame (see witches’ tools), then reclosed deosil.

Deosil (also deiseal) Clockwise circular movement which in Magic and witchcraft is used in casting positive spells and in casting the Magic circle. The clockwise rotation is associated with the movement of the sun across the heavens and with blessings and good fortune. Deiseal is the Irish term for “a turning to the right,” or the “holy round.” Deosil dances and circuits are done not only around magic circles but around festival fires (see Wheel of the Year), holy objects such as sacred stones, crops, fields, homes and buildings. The opposite of deosil is WIDDERSHINS..."

I used to spin clockwise, but found my balance improved slightly from going counter-clockwise. I also feel better going counter-clockwise. I used to be concerned with what you're referring as Widdershins, which is why I started off going clockwise, but since coming across this session I go with how I feel. I might start experimenting with going clockwise again, but I'm more focused on effortlessly doing my 99 spins without having to pay strict attention to the number of rotations. I find that to be a bit distracting.

~
"A: A little meditation wouldn’t hurt.

Q: (Perceval) As in altogether, on that day?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) In the psychomanteum?

A: No. Outside.

Q: (Andromeda) What about spinning?

Q: (Perceval) Any particular place? I mean, should it be on the grass?

A: Back over the underground water.

Q: (Andromeda) Counter-clockwise or clockwise?

A: Different strokes… What feels right for each. "

I used to spin clockwise, but found my balance improved slightly from going counter-clockwise. I also feel better going counter-clockwise. I used to be concerned with what you're referring as Widdershins, which is why I started off going clockwise, but since coming across this session I go with how I feel. I might start experimenting with going clockwise again, but I'm more focused on effortlessly doing my 99 spins without having to pay strict attention to the number of rotations. I find that to be a bit distracting.

~
"A: A little meditation wouldn’t hurt.

Q: (Perceval) As in altogether, on that day?

Q: (Perceval) In the psychomanteum?

A: No. Outside.

Q: (Andromeda) What about spinning?

Q: (Perceval) Any particular place? I mean, should it be on the grass?

A: Back over the underground water.

Q: (Andromeda) Counter-clockwise or clockwise?

A: Different strokes… What feels right for each. "

Duyunne,

I guess, that the point is that to keep the mind under check is as important or more than the direction of the spins, your message made me realize I was doing exactly the same thing when spinning as you were... thinking about friends...family and so on, so thank you for bringing that to my attention (link it also with the visualisation exercise on the threadmill that Laura mentions in her videos...actually after watching it I started spinning with a crystal quartz on me and keeping my head on a kind of "unwavering faith mode")

Thanks!

The March 11, 1995 kindle Transcript version, Laura’s part of speech to MUFON members give me more reasons why we need to do Spinning Exercise.

”The Cassiopaeans have talked about the fact that the DNA can be reconstructed or reconnected because it is still there, it is just broken up or ‘deactivated.’
The important elements of this process include oxygenation, Spinning or centrifuging, as well as certain activities such as meditation and gaining knowledge.”

March 11, 1995

Q: (L) AB wanted us to ask what were the original number of chromosomes the human being possessed?

A: 135 pairs.

Q: (T) And we now have 23 pairs. So, we lost quite a few chromosomes. (L) A lot! (T) Will we get them all back?

A: Wait and see.
A: You got it right because you are learning and rebundling DNA as a result of this and other activities.

Because the 33 number means Infinity, Infinite Power. Probably this 33 spinning is energizing to body and mind that somewhat changes person’s DNA, so adding higher frequency.

November 11, 1995

Q: (L) ... Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about is the references I come across in tons of reading, that the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...

A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...

Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.

A: Yes, but what about 11?

Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power number...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself and by 1. I can't think of anything else. I am an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What else is there to the number 11?

A: Astrology.

Q: (L) Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is an eleven, my birthday is a 22 which is twice eleven, and I am an Aquarian. The eleventh house is friends, hopes, dreams and wishes, and also adopted children. Aquarius the Waterbearer, the dispenser of knowledge. Does 11 have something to do with dispensing of knowledge?

A: Now, 3rd house.

Q: (L) Gemini. Okay. Gemini and Aquarius. Third house is how the mind works, communication, relations with neighbors and siblings, education, local travel, how one speaks. Gemini is known as the "consummate man." Somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material life. It is also the divine number of creation. So, what's the connection here?

A: Matrix.

Q: (L) Is there something about this in the Matrix material?

A: No.

Q: (L) This IS a matrix. The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?

A: Foundation.

Q: (L) In terms of cosmic things, Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February... (S) Isn't the third house also about teaching? And, we are friends here and we are being taught...

A: This is not about you.

Q: (L) Okay. This is not about us. I am just trying to relate it. Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February. Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is the spiritual man?

A: Yin Yang.

Q: (L) So Gemini is the physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man... yin yang... is that the...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) So 33 could represent the transformation of the physical man to the divine man through the action of secret or hidden teachings... and those who have gone through this process represent themselves with the number 33, which means that they started out oriented to the flesh and then became...

A: Medusa 11.

Q: (L) Medusa 11? What does Medusa have to do with it? (S) What about spinning 33 times? (L) Please tell me how Medusa relates here?

A: Heads.

Q: (L) Heads. Medusa. 11. Were there eleven snakes on the head of Medusa or eleven heads? This is really obscure... you need to help me out here.

A: We are.

Q: (L) Do I need to read the Medusa legend to understand?

Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the mythical Medusa that we need to see here?

A: 11 squared divided by phi.

Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. What does this result bring us to?

[Laura’s note: Above, I assumed that the Cs meant ‘pi’ no ‘phi’ since I really wasn’t all that familiar with phi as a mathematical idea so this is the point where things get frustrating. I’m operating on wrong assumptions.]

A: 33.infinity.

Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we divide pi into 11, we get 3.5 infinity, but not 33.

A: 1 times 1

Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1 times 1.

Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.

A: 2 minus 1.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am NOT. What is the concept here?

A: Look: 3 5 3 5 3 5.

Q: (L) What is the 3 5 sequence?

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...

A: Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?

A: Infinite power.

[Laura’s note: It is obvious now that the Cs were talking about a phi spiral, Fibonacci Sequence, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc., Golden Ratio: The ratio between two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci Series tends to the Golden Number Φ: 0.618… or 1.618; The ratio of each successive pair of numbers in the sequence approximates phi (1.618. . .), as 5 divided by 3 is 1.666…, and 8 divided by 5 is 1.60. but I was ignorant of all that at the time. Poor Cs were SOO frustrated I think.]

Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

Q: (L) The thought that occurs to me, as we are talking here, is that the STS pathway consists of an individual who wants to serve themselves - they are selfish and egocentric -they want to impel others to serve them; they want to enslave others; and they find ways to manipulate others to serve them. But, they end up being impelled by some higher being than they are. Because they have been tricked into believing that by so doing, they are actually drawing power to themselves through the teachings, including the popular religions which promote being "saved" by simply believing and giving up your power. And, then, you have a whole pyramid of people TAKING by trickery and deception, from others. The taker gets taken from in the end. A pyramid where all those on the bottom, the majority, have no one to take from, so they get absorbed into the next level higher, until you get to the apex and everything disappears. In the STO mode, you have those who only give. And, if they are involved with other STO persons, everyone has and no one is at the bottom or at the top, in a void. In the end, it seems like everyone ends up serving someone else anyway, and the principle is the INTENT. But in STO, it is more like a circle, a balance, no one is left without.

A: Balance, yin-yang.

Q: (L) Obviously the 33 represents the Serpent, the Medusa, and so forth...

A: You mentioned pyramid, interesting... And what is the geometric one-dimensional figure that corresponds?

Q: (L) Well, the triangle. And, if you have a triangle point up you have 3, joined to a triangle pointing down, you have 3, you have a 33. Is that something like what we are getting at here?

Q: (L) Is there a connection between the number 33 and the Great Pyramid in Egypt?

Q: (L) And what is that connection? Is it that the builders of the pyramid participated in this secret society activity?

A: Yes. And what symbol did you see in "Matrix," for Serpents and Grays?

Q: (L) You are talking about the triangle with the Serpent's head in it?

Q: (L) Are we talking in terms of this 33 relating to a group of "aliens," or a group of humans with advanced knowledge and abilities?

A: Either/or.

Q: (L) Is this what has been referred to in the Bramley book [Gods of Eden] as the Brotherhood of the Serpent or Snake?

Q: (L) Is this also what you have referred to as the Quorum?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, we have a bunch of people who are playing with mathematics, and playing with higher knowledge, basically as a keep busy activity to distract them at the human level from the fact that they are being manipulated at a higher level. Is this what is going on? Or, do they consciously know what they are doing? Is it a distraction or a conscious choice?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If I were to name some names, could you identify if named individuals were involved in this secret group?

A: It would not be in your best interests.

Q: (L) Is there anything more on this 33 number that I should look at now?

A: No. You need to contemplate.

But I think, at any time a person spinning 66 or 99 time at once per day is not beneficial, because 33 number has special meaning and power.
Also, I think, just knowing infinite power in number 33 is not beneficial to the person, like some in Secret Society members or others.

I remember quite a few years ago actually, when we were children we had a large tire swing hanging from a huge oak tree at the edge of the woods where our family lived. It was on a length of massive barge rope slung up over a formidable branch sticking off of the tree. We used to wind each other up while sitting in it, like the old rubber band airplanes, until the tension provided a torque that could not be overcome.....and then "let you go". It spun us, in retrospect sometimes quite dangerously, until the ability to do anything other than hang on for dear life was achieved. Even the "winders" themselves found their roles to require a rapid escape from the accelerating human in the tire else you were tangled in a mess of bruises and cuss words.
I remember plenty of "sessions" where literally other states of consciousness were achieved by doing this and specifically the laughing faces of my brothers and childhood friends from the neighborhood, and the state of still not being able to communicate with them. Then we would talk about what we saw in the time it took to be able to function in the "normal" world again. Little shaman games....ha!
Come to think of it we were always fascinated by things that made you dizzy. I know that I have been for as long as I can remember. My earliest memories include spinning as a child until too dizzy to stand. This is a very interesting "thread" of stimulation to me right now. Connections, reflections, and continued directions......My elder relatives would say "that explains some things buddy"

@3DStudent ,

Is there a reference for that suggestion? I am just curious. I just bring my hands together in front of me anyway so it does not affect how I would do it.

From some other threads where spinning is mentioned:

At the end of my 33 spins, I pull my arms in slowly but towards my navel area rather than the chest.

When done, I pull my palms in towards the navel area. It's a safer storage location than the chest level.

Back
Top Bottom