Magnetite, spinning and meridians

Azur

The Living Force
I have a crow bar (long straight tool), likely dirty iron, 3 feet+ long (curved at the top). It is heavy.

I stepped up on a platform that was free rotating, while holding this crow bar (don't ask why), I then started spinning clockwise, quite fast.

It was repeatable.

Explain? Anyone?

lilies

Jedi Council Member
I have a crow bar (long straight tool), likely dirty iron, 3 feet+ long (curved at the top). It is heavy.

I stepped up on a platform that was free rotating, while holding this crow bar (don't ask why), I then started spinning clockwise, quite fast.

It was repeatable.

Explain? Anyone?
I wonder, if Leedskalnin held any metal in his hands to enhance his rotation-in-a-chair so he could be charged up better-faster with orgone/psychic energy?

Your post reminded me of this video:

While receiving me in their house, the wife of controversial scientist Dr. Egely ( much hated in politically correct Academia circles) gave me the small device, he created and sold to measure the "personal energy of people". A balanced-suspended metal wheel [with minimum friction I guess] in a plastic case.

Cupped my palms around the device - the encased wheel - and watched it slowly starting to rotate. It kept steadily at a slow pace, then slowed down. The rotational speed "determined, how much energy you had". She said businessmen - owners of small companies - have usually high energy, thus their wheel spins faster. Discussed the phenomenon here in this forum and it was determined that the rotation of the wheel is probably caused by the heat - infrared radiation - emanating from people. The very same happened with cupping my hands around a bowl of water - dropped some dried spice onto its surface so it was easier to see -, it started to spin slowly then a little faster, but overall remained slow, just as when stirring it with a ladle.

duyunne

Jedi Master
I’m up to 66 times per day, one session each morning. I practice every day except Sundays. I started in August 2016 at 33 per day, also 6 days per week. Every other Sunday or Saturday would be my break day. In 2016 I went clockwise. In 2018 I went counter clockwise. Going counter clockwise improved my balance, as it focused my left leg to keep balance and it’s my weaker leg. So it became stronger and better coordinated over time.

On days I don’t spin:
I feel more lethargic, fog headed, out of sorts. Relatively the same though.

On days I do spin:
I don’t need coffee till the later afternoon!

I can’t say for sure what spinning had done for me in great detail like lilies because I also started an exercise routine to conduct right after my spins, which are basically repetitious sets of various yoga like poses as well as leg raises.

Most important thing to me about the spinning is that it’s a great warm up, it gets the heart racing.

lilies

Jedi Council Member
Before dismissing above as the effect of a simple heat radiation, - and I agree - it might be not important, why this poor Egely-wheel is rotating, please consider the following:

Psychic Force:
During spinning fast, I noticed, that if I had heavy physical exercise in form of a 'commando-style training' on the previous day and as a result probably most of my mitochondria were fired up and activated like crazy - like a diesel generator switched to maximum setting thundering on - , then besides feeling the centrifugal force of the rotation and the increasing weight of the blood flowing into my hands - I usually feel unmistakably, a crackling of accumulating invisible psychic force - possibly generated ==> emphasized by the rotation of the spinning exercise. It needs the "activated" / "pumped up" male muscles because of intense commando training (not body-building). It feels like, as if the "psychic raw force" is accumulating in my "mitochondrial-meridians-capacitor-circuit", fully loaded like a gun and ready to be used "as intended". Pure Energy Mastery must have been the "good guy's way" - the ideal and highest level use of this force, probably achieved by reaching spiritual maturity and serious training.
When corrupted and used for evil - e.g. mind bullets, weather mod, etc.. - , then I suspect this is how we waged wars and destroyed Kantek 80K+ yrs ago.

Gurdjieff might have been talking about this force - or accumulating vibrations in his body - when used for good, he intended to heal his wives cancer with an advanced use of this. When used for evil, I think, G. meant using this to kill a Yak with a mind bullet.

I have it "on tape as proof"(!!) that this force described above directly affects the fine human energy structures, the living human-energy field / aura / kesdjan / spirit body of people and therefore people can feel it, when they are attacked! In a similar manner I think this energy-field facilitates the phantom-pain phenomenon: while losing the physical limb, the "kesdjan limb" apparently remains quite intact and signals the pains of disturbing the fine human energy circuitry, caused by the shock to the system via physical limb loss.

Any force disturbing this fine energy structure in people - I think - may act as a mind bullet, not for just Yaks. This energy field must be what magicians sending chickens to sleep use or what hypnotists manipulate and telepaths/empaths/palm readers read (!), like a book ==>
because intent / thoughts, the invisible part of fighting during heated arguments - apparently, are literally 'painted into the aura' (!) in the air, with broad strokes and your angry/happy/raging/fighting/relaxed states are readily read by your tele[em-]phatic pet or anybody sensitive. Especially if in the rare state of clear Tele-Empathy: as I reported in this forum my similar case in ~2004 lasting for ~3 minutes, while observing the full invisible psychic parts of a heated argument coming and going between two people and it was hideous and ugly.

Last edited:

lilies

Jedi Council Member
On days I do spin:
I don’t need coffee till the later afternoon!
I can only hope that spinning will turn out to be a safer and a natural way than popping Make-Me-Smarter-Pills and using tiny electroshock devices:

Adventures in brain-hacking: how an electrical stimulator boosted my IQ | Life and style (The Guardian)
Is brain doping fair? Should it be allowed, or even encouraged? Could it increase our attention? Our memory? Our maths and language skills? And if it can, what are the implications for society? It’s too soon to answer all of these questions, but it’s not too soon to ask them. I believe cognitive enhancement works because I used it to help increase my own intelligence. The evidence? I used it to cheat my way into Mensa.

The international high-IQ society, Mensa offers membership to people with IQ in the top 2% of the population. On the most commonly used scale, that’s an IQ of 130. There are well over a million people in the UK with an IQ of 130 or above. The membership of Mensa UK is about 21,000 people. So clearly, not everybody with a high IQ wants to join a high-IQ society. That made the dozen or so people I met at a London university one Saturday morning in 2015 something of a rarity. They were there to join. I was there to get my baseline IQ score before I started a self-experiment in cognitive enhancement.

duyunne

Jedi Master
I can only hope that spinning will turn out to be a safer and a natural way than popping Make-Me-Smarter-Pills and using tiny electroshock devices:

Adventures in brain-hacking: how an electrical stimulator boosted my IQ | Life and style (The Guardian)
With spinning, my aim is 99 times per day as the Cs recommended. I just aim to take it slow, over the course of years to develop. I don't think I'll ever resort to pills or electoshock junk or anything besides caffeine to boost me. I aim to quit that eventually too, but at this juncture I can't pass up a good tea or coffee. I love the stuff so much and the rituals around it, as well as the social aspect.

With spinning, It's just a good thing to point out not having to actually need it until roughly 11 to 12ish, later in the day, as opposed to 8:30 am.

Top Bottom