Magnetite, spinning and meridians

I have a crow bar (long straight tool), likely dirty iron, 3 feet+ long (curved at the top). It is heavy.

I stepped up on a platform that was free rotating, while holding this crow bar (don't ask why), I then started spinning clockwise, quite fast.

It was repeatable.

Explain? Anyone?

I have a crow bar (long straight tool), likely dirty iron, 3 feet+ long (curved at the top). It is heavy.

I stepped up on a platform that was free rotating, while holding this crow bar (don't ask why), I then started spinning clockwise, quite fast.

It was repeatable.

Explain? Anyone?

I wonder, if Leedskalnin held any metal in his hands to enhance his rotation-in-a-chair so he could be charged up better-faster with orgone/psychic energy?

Your post reminded me of this video:

While receiving me in their house, the wife of controversial scientist Dr. Egely ( much hated in politically correct Academia circles) gave me the small device, he created and sold to measure the "personal energy of people". A balanced-suspended metal wheel [with minimum friction I guess] in a plastic case.

Cupped my palms around the device - the encased wheel - and watched it slowly starting to rotate. It kept steadily at a slow pace, then slowed down. The rotational speed "determined, how much energy you had". She said businessmen - owners of small companies - have usually high energy, thus their wheel spins faster. Discussed the phenomenon here in this forum and it was determined that the rotation of the wheel is probably caused by the heat - infrared radiation - emanating from people. The very same happened with cupping my hands around a bowl of water - dropped some dried spice onto its surface so it was easier to see -, it started to spin slowly then a little faster, but overall remained slow, just as when stirring it with a ladle.

I’m up to 66 times per day, one session each morning. I practice every day except Sundays. I started in August 2016 at 33 per day, also 6 days per week. Every other Sunday or Saturday would be my break day. In 2016 I went clockwise. In 2018 I went counter clockwise. Going counter clockwise improved my balance, as it focused my left leg to keep balance and it’s my weaker leg. So it became stronger and better coordinated over time.

On days I don’t spin:
I feel more lethargic, fog headed, out of sorts. Relatively the same though.

On days I do spin:
I don’t need coffee till the later afternoon!

I can’t say for sure what spinning had done for me in great detail like lilies because I also started an exercise routine to conduct right after my spins, which are basically repetitious sets of various yoga like poses as well as leg raises.

Most important thing to me about the spinning is that it’s a great warm up, it gets the heart racing.

Before dismissing above as the effect of a simple heat radiation, - and I agree - it might be not important, why this poor Egely-wheel is rotating, please consider the following:

Psychic Force:
During spinning fast, I noticed, that if I had heavy physical exercise in form of a 'commando-style training' on the previous day and as a result probably most of my mitochondria were fired up and activated like crazy - like a diesel generator switched to maximum setting thundering on - , then besides feeling the centrifugal force of the rotation and the increasing weight of the blood flowing into my hands - I usually feel unmistakably, a crackling of accumulating invisible psychic force - possibly generated ==> emphasized by the rotation of the spinning exercise. It needs the "activated" / "pumped up" male muscles because of intense commando training (not body-building). It feels like, as if the "psychic raw force" is accumulating in my "mitochondrial-meridians-capacitor-circuit", fully loaded like a gun and ready to be used "as intended". Pure Energy Mastery must have been the "good guy's way" - the ideal and highest level use of this force, probably achieved by reaching spiritual maturity and serious training.
When corrupted and used for evil - e.g. mind bullets, weather mod, etc.. - , then I suspect this is how we waged wars and destroyed Kantek 80K+ yrs ago.

Gurdjieff might have been talking about this force - or accumulating vibrations in his body - when used for good, he intended to heal his wives cancer with an advanced use of this. When used for evil, I think, G. meant using this to kill a Yak with a mind bullet.

I have it "on tape as proof"(!!) that this force described above directly affects the fine human energy structures, the living human-energy field / aura / kesdjan / spirit body of people and therefore people can feel it, when they are attacked! In a similar manner I think this energy-field facilitates the phantom-pain phenomenon: while losing the physical limb, the "kesdjan limb" apparently remains quite intact and signals the pains of disturbing the fine human energy circuitry, caused by the shock to the system via physical limb loss.

Any force disturbing this fine energy structure in people - I think - may act as a mind bullet, not for just Yaks. This energy field must be what magicians sending chickens to sleep use or what hypnotists manipulate and telepaths/empaths/palm readers read (!), like a book ==>
because intent / thoughts, the invisible part of fighting during heated arguments - apparently, are literally 'painted into the aura' (!) in the air, with broad strokes and your angry/happy/raging/fighting/relaxed states are readily read by your tele[em-]phatic pet or anybody sensitive. Especially if in the rare state of clear Tele-Empathy: as I reported in this forum my similar case in ~2004 lasting for ~3 minutes, while observing the full invisible psychic parts of a heated argument coming and going between two people and it was hideous and ugly.

Last edited:
On days I do spin:
I don’t need coffee till the later afternoon!

I can only hope that spinning will turn out to be a safer and a natural way than popping Make-Me-Smarter-Pills and using tiny electroshock devices:

Adventures in brain-hacking: how an electrical stimulator boosted my IQ | Life and style (The Guardian)
Is brain doping fair? Should it be allowed, or even encouraged? Could it increase our attention? Our memory? Our maths and language skills? And if it can, what are the implications for society? It’s too soon to answer all of these questions, but it’s not too soon to ask them. I believe cognitive enhancement works because I used it to help increase my own intelligence. The evidence? I used it to cheat my way into Mensa.

The international high-IQ society, Mensa offers membership to people with IQ in the top 2% of the population. On the most commonly used scale, that’s an IQ of 130. There are well over a million people in the UK with an IQ of 130 or above. The membership of Mensa UK is about 21,000 people. So clearly, not everybody with a high IQ wants to join a high-IQ society. That made the dozen or so people I met at a London university one Saturday morning in 2015 something of a rarity. They were there to join. I was there to get my baseline IQ score before I started a self-experiment in cognitive enhancement.

I can only hope that spinning will turn out to be a safer and a natural way than popping Make-Me-Smarter-Pills and using tiny electroshock devices:

Adventures in brain-hacking: how an electrical stimulator boosted my IQ | Life and style (The Guardian)

With spinning, my aim is 99 times per day as the Cs recommended. I just aim to take it slow, over the course of years to develop. I don't think I'll ever resort to pills or electoshock junk or anything besides caffeine to boost me. I aim to quit that eventually too, but at this juncture I can't pass up a good tea or coffee. I love the stuff so much and the rituals around it, as well as the social aspect.

With spinning, It's just a good thing to point out not having to actually need it until roughly 11 to 12ish, later in the day, as opposed to 8:30 am.

With spinning, It's just a good thing to point out not having to actually need it until roughly 11 to 12ish, later in the day, as opposed to 8:30 am.

Vertigo:
Rarely with spinning you can dislocate the fine crystals in your head (inner ears) responsible for keeping your balance while moving. Balance is key for spinning - this type of vertigo is unlucky -, essential for accurate motor functions, like walking around and sitting down.
A recent weak inflammation - a just noticeable increase of body heat - made me dizzy, even having vertigo when trying to sleep. I was wondering, if I got the flu or what. But I found the crystals were the usual culprit. Can be healed using this simple procedure:

Physicians were baffled. The best they could offer as treatment was a drastic last resort: surgically destroying nerves to the inner ear, impairing patients' balance and possibly their hearing.

Epley proposed an elegant alternative.

His talk concluded with a demonstration, a young woman acting as his patient. Epley and his research collaborator, audiologist Dominic Hughes, began by tilting the woman flat on her back, her head hanging over the end of an exam bench. Hughes cradled her head in his hands and rotated it about 45 degrees to his right, then he and Epley rolled the woman's head and shoulders back to the left in a counterclockwise move that ended with her face down. In a final move, Hughes and Epley lifted the woman to a sitting position.

Isn't this 'spinning' the same as the planet is doing itself? Spreading, redistributing the magnetite in the magma flows spreading out around the planet? Aligning the self, helps align the planet and completes the circuit?

Vertigo:
Rarely with spinning you can dislocate the fine crystals in your head (inner ears) responsible for keeping your balance while moving. Balance is key for spinning - this type of vertigo is unlucky -, essential for accurate motor functions, like walking around and sitting down.
A recent weak inflammation - a just noticeable increase of body heat - made me dizzy, even having vertigo when trying to sleep. I was wondering, if I got the flu or what. But I found the crystals were the usual culprit. Can be healed using this simple procedure:

I meant not needing coffee until later (just before noon) as opposed to earlier like I used to, before 9am.

I also found since spinning I don’t need more than one coffee or tea per day.

Before spinning I used to get terrible caffeine withdrawal headaches in the late afternoon if I don’t take two cups by that time.

I have not experimented with quitting coffee since I began my daily spinning exercise.

I have even experimenting with 99 spins lately. A few days ago (Monday) I spun 99 and felt incredibly energetic and focused. My stress levels were low and I was able to get a lot done (work, home cleaning, child minding, and hobby wise). A niggling pain from a muscular skeletal injury spanning from my spine up my jaw (as result of decades long bruxism and using the Jarvis leaf lard puller when I worked at a slaughterhouse) also subsided that day and slowly crept back, likely from my sleeping position.

Isn't this 'spinning' the same as the planet is doing itself? Spreading, redistributing the magnetite in the magma flows spreading out around the planet? Aligning the self, helps align the planet and completes the circuit?
The best way to describe it is by using the term “tuning”.

It’s like my chords are being tightened and my circuits aligned. I feel more centred, less fog, less emotional turmoil in regard to our dystopia situation. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, it’s hard to tell if it’s just from spinning as I do reps of leg raises and other yoga type movements. (Google 5 Tibetan rites or see the attached image)750E4FBC-2F51-4BC9-B7B5-50B051EC1DE8.jpeg

Since starting this exercise in 2016 I feel like a completely different person.​
Like there is less noise or static in my head. It’s like I’ve never meditated before. I like to joke with my wife and exclaim that my weird new age woo woo exercise gave my brain some much needed grey matter, and that I am now a real boy.​

Hi all! During my 4 month seawork I was reading and re-reading some materials and have collected some bits and facts that may illuminate the subject in some way. I wasn't able to connect these things together in applicable theory, but here they are:

Spinning/Vortex

Spinning seems to be natural state of the particles(?) that all and everything consist of. Regarding science, in russian magazines and among russian scientist (who are being claimed to be sciolistic, by mainstream science) there is concept of torsion fields.

About torsion fieds much said Victor Schauberger and I was really sad about his last letter where he talked about his destiny and inventions. In short, his idea that was embodied and demonstarated several times, was that there are two processes in nature: implosion and explosion. I.e. consisting of centrifugal and centripetal force. The first one is directed outward (explosion) the second one - inward (implosion).
66729_900.gif

He says:

Decades-long observations of Nature, innumerable trials and series of experiments led to the discovery that two fundamentally different temperaturegroups exist in Nature, namely: (A) a group with life-creating functions, and (B) a group with life-destroying functions.

All forms of heat that initiate rising and expanding effects, and all forms of cold which inaugurate falling and concentrating effects belong to group B and are therefore development-impeding (growth-destroying).

All forms of heat that give rise to falling and concentrating effects and all forms of cold that exhibit rising and expanding functions belong to group A and are thus development-promoting.

Both expressions of temperament - and all forms of temperature can be viewed as such - serve for the build-up of tension, charge and potential.

The trick is to have "toroid"/vortex moving particles/matter/flow (i.e. outward-inward moving, cycloidal) that will autoamplificate itself.

You may check ranke/vortex tube
In short, high pressure air going through specific FORM has huge temperature drop (due to formation of vortex)

As far as I saw Schauberger's drawings I suspected that he used natural Fibonacci spiral as the form for the tube (or the tube) with some (the same?) incisions inside of the tube and also golden ratio section of the tube.

Ok, than I remember of conception of upward spiraling light from The Law of One. Interesting enough that all that is needed to extract/concentrate the light is FORM.

The Form

A russian entomologist Victor Grebennikov during his observations discovered that some combs emanate some kind of undiscovered energy. He observed that burroming bees may come back right to the comb that was replaced. Also he noticed some sensation by hands holding over the combs. Anyway, it's long story and here's the chapter from his book My World that is called The Fly for you to see some of his inventions. It's easy to try to repeat them and make a conclusion.

He called his discovery Cavernous Structures Effect. The essense is that multiple structures (especially if the have right geometrical form) emanate the energy that can affect physical thing. For example, you may check this link to see some experiments (and repeat them yourself like I did recently when came back from 4 month sailing). You'll need just a piece of paper balanced on the needle and 5-10 plastic glasses iserted in one another. Just direct them on the piece of paper and you'll that it moves free under some infuence of glasses. Also I repeated the same with my hands and noticed some results, i.e. holding and moving hands around the paper can provoke some movements of paper.

Flying celts ?

By the way, a short brief on his main invention that is called "gravitoplan". You'll see pictures in attached chapter. Truth it or not, but he said that when he was flying and noticed by citizens over Zatulinka district in Novosibirsk, the next day newspapers reported on light sphere noticed that time. He says that thanks to insects, his closest friends, he made all his discoveries. The brief story of gravitoplan is that as usually he was observing insect underwings. Some fancy structure on underwings attracted his attention and when he finished his work, on that one, he decide to put another one over the first one. The second underwing just didn't fall and hang in the air. So, he either he collected underwings or repeated the form, but based on the form he made a flying platform that, as he claimed, could bend time\space. He didn't call the insect because, as he said, people will kill them all and they didn't ready yet to the knowledge. The same said Paul Bauman who having no education invented generator of free energergy that is called Testatika, which was researched and never understood by physicist Marinov that was mentioned in sessions.

Yet, quite interesting. Now I read Teachers of Gurjieff by Rafael Lefort and there such a mention

‘How did he come to you?’ ‘He was sent to me by Sheikh Muslihuddin, whom some called Saad after his great predecessor of Shiraz. He had been in Baghdad some months before he was sent to me. I used to see him visiting the libraries and listening to the public discourses on the Koran and Hadith (traditions). He would often sketch the layout of the city, which is, of course, based on the hexagon, and more than once asked me why the tomb of Gilani is positioned as it is in relation to the whole. It was not my place or duty to enlighten him.’
https://www.amazon.com/Teachers-Gurdjieff-Rafael-Lefort/dp/1883536162

I didn't find hexagonal form, but may be the points wern't show for people to sse.
_ _ _

Also I'd like to add that that man Dan Winter who was mantioned in sessions and may provide some right points even just for visual representation of what this connection of forms and torsion could look like.

67053_900.jpg

64203_900.jpg

64496_900.jpg

May be spinning shoub be accompanied with our body that represent some form of hand and legs in special position? Or spinning should be accompanied with simultaneous moving along some trajectory just to leave some magnetic-vortex imprint in space?

About all that have been said above, I know that it's quite shallow and it's difficult to make some conclusion, and anyway I think some sort of understanding may visit us to connect these and other dots.

I am now at 99 spins every day. Instead of taking it slowly to rise in rotations as I have been over the last few years, I recently decided to push myself through the threshold of 66 and go for 99. I just get this sense of urgency that I should establish this ASAP.

For the first week or so, I get an intense feeling of exhaustion around 70 spins. Ignoring this, I kept hitting 99 and again, would feel the difference in focus, balance, and inner silence/calm through out the day. I'm far less emotional, or at least not swilled around in in emotional currents as I have been.

Back
Top Bottom