Magnetite, spinning and meridians

I am now at 99 spins every day. Instead of taking it slowly to rise in rotations as I have been over the last few years, I recently decided to push myself through the threshold of 66 and go for 99. I just get this sense of urgency that I should establish this ASAP.

For the first week or so, I get an intense feeling of exhaustion around 70 spins. Ignoring this, I kept hitting 99 and again, would feel the difference in focus, balance, and inner silence/calm through out the day. I'm far less emotional, or at least not swilled around in in emotional currents as I have been.
Do you do 99 spins at once or 99 is total number of spins during a day.
I somehow cannot get past 20 at once, anyone has tips?

duyunne

Jedi Master
Do you do 99 spins at once or 99 is total number of spins during a day.
I somehow cannot get past 20 at once, anyone has tips?
99 at once.

My tip is to start at 33. Once completed, clasp hands together as if praying in front of your chest to promote balance so you don’t fall over, or sit down if that’s easier. Once comfortable at 33, try to add more rotations gradually based on your comfort level. Try to make it a goal to go from 33, to 66, then 99.

As I mentioned, I started in 2016. I too had a hard time getting to 33. But still kept at it at least 6 days a week, each morning before I start my morning routine.

I have fallen over a few times so be sure you have space around you, lest you accidentally flail into your furniture and risk breaking yourself or your things.

Top Bottom