Session 18 May 2019

My examples of disappearing items are so mundane that it's hard to notice if they really did disappear or are just something plain and regular like forgetting you threw them out, or they just got lost amongst other things. Appearing items on the other hand are strange. I wonder if there's any difference between disappearing and appearing/multiplying or if it's part of the same process.

Just this morning I lost a semi-good razor (I bought 2 main bases which can be re-filled at the head; I bought 2 because they were on special and knew they don't last forever but at least longer than the 3 weeks I've had them). I know I haven't thrown it out, it can't be located anywhere else and I'm certain both were in good condition yesterday. But today, the one remaining is broken and missing it's 'button' to replace the new heads, so I've no idea how that even happened. Again - it's such a boring anecdote, outside of the context of this discussion, as suggested by Joe, who would even notice something like that? I know I have had similar experiences before, but they're such forgettable memories I can't remember what it was that even disappeared.

My mundane thing happened a couple of days ago. I have a hair clip that I use to pin up my hair when taking a shower. It wasn't on the counter where I usually keep it, not in the shower, nowhere. So I used something else. When I got out of the shower, it was on the counter. I told my husband about it and we laughed. Today, my husband came to me and said, remember how you couldn't find that hair clip? Same thing happended to me... H was typing a letter at the computer, and he had the person's letter (to whom he was replying), on the table next to computer. Then it was not there. He looked everywhere, including trash, and not located. It hasn't reappeared (yet).

I find it quite interesting that the Danes singing in harmony while the Danish Church & Kingdom were involved with enslaving people in the Caribbean & in the pacific. Both entities owned enslaved people and still today benefit from stolen people, goods and lands. If it were not for these resources, the Danish government would not be the power it is today 400 years later. I'm just saying. Were these Danes aware of the horror their people were imposing on others while singing these lovely hymns?
The state is very complex and politicians in particular are usually inconsistent with the light points that may appear. It is also difficult for the nation as a whole to be the spotlight. That would not be the spot. A man or a country can be 99% bad and 1% good. We can have the benefit of that, say, 1% (as when science finds electricity and so on).
In another aspect, if we have negative associations for some method, it is possible to use another method.

Judaism needs a goyim population to manipulate and to covertly rule over for their continued supplies of "wool and skins and flesh".
Muslims don't. They have no innate desire to manipulate the kafir because they want everyone to convert to Islam. Muslims believe EVERYONE should embrace Islam, to assimilate ALL under one law.
In every generalization happens that something is not precisely stated.
But since this is often said in this way, I would like to give examples theoretical and practical contrary to conversions.
"And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?" (Quran, 10:99)
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion." (2:256)
"So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder. You are not over them a controller." (88:21-22)
"Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. " (16:125)
"We are most knowing of what they say, and you are not over them a tyrant. But remind by the Qur'an whoever fears My threat." (50:45)
"Not upon you, [O Muhammad], is [responsibility for] their guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills." (2:272)
Practical examples are where they allowed the Jews and Christians to follow their religion (so they were continuous in Syria, Iraq, Palestine, etc.). The Ottoman empire occupied Serbia, but allowed Orthodox Christianity to continue expanding towards Bosnia over Catholics and the Vlachs. Only they could not convert the Muslims. There are documents where Catholics seek protection from Sultan against conversion to Orthodox Christianity.
On the other hand, after the retreat of the Ottoman Empire, Orthodox Christians began to kill Muslims and force them to convert to Christianity. Some Muslims have committed suicide rather than being converted. Some chose to become Gypsies because they could keep Islam then. They are now the only white Gypsies . Conversion is sometimes followed by forcing to eat pork.
Sure, but alas… A Muslim whilst "a Muslim" can never become "Christ-like" because Islam does not - nor likely ever will - hold up to enough Light, for it has not enough Light within. (It is after all an STS creation as are all world-religions, or begotten of)
I must to firmly disagree here, because there is too importance given to the outer form. The key thing is the state of spirit. A spirit can rely on outer form but it goes its way. That is why one can overcome religion with either good or evil. One person can not even have a complete religion in his mind (to copy-past religion). It's always about fragments of ideas. One can put an accent on good ideas, another not so good. Those fragments of ideas revolve around the state of mind, which chooses which ideas to emphasize.
In Bible is also about "Do not be deceived by form."
Luke 10:25-37
"A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”
The Jews considered the Samaritans inferior to themselves:
“Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?” (John 8:48)

Practical examples are where they allowed the Jews and Christians to follow their religion (so they were continuous in Syria, Iraq, Palestine, etc.). The Ottoman empire occupied Serbia, but allowed Orthodox Christianity to continue expanding towards Bosnia over Catholics and the Vlachs. Only they could not convert the Muslims. There are documents where Catholics seek protection from Sultan against conversion to Orthodox Christianity.
On the other hand, after the retreat of the Ottoman Empire, Orthodox Christians began to kill Muslims and force them to convert to Christianity. Some Muslims have committed suicide rather than being converted. Some chose to become Gypsies because they could keep Islam then. They are now the only white Gypsies . Conversion is sometimes followed by forcing to eat pork.

It seems to me that I have not read such a nonsense for a long time, and I believe that I know where it comes from.

First, the Orthodox church did not spread in Bosnia during the Ottoman rule, this is so contradictory! That is something what should be clear to every rational man, because the population of Islamic religion had significant privileges at that time. Most of the Yugoslavs in Bosnia (Serbs, Croats) who converted to Islam from Christianity did so for opportunistic reasons. And most of them knew who their Christian ancestors were, until WW2 and fascist propaganda.

Secondly, there is no ethnic difference between Serbs, Croats, and Muslims in Bosnia, and that is also which every rational man should understand himself.

Third, the Vlachs, which you mention, are not ethnic affiliation, but a cultural difference. All inhabitants of the region who do not live in the coast/Dalmatia, but in the background of the sea shore were called the Vlachs.

Fourth, after the "withdrawal of the Ottoman Empire" as you said Mandrak, in 1878, Bosnia was under the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and at that time there was no conversion of Muslims into Orthodox faith. That is so unbelievable nonsense. Bosnia came into the composition of Yugoslavia in 1918, when there was also no "religious conversion".

Fifth, it is completely clear to me how someone can write such a bunch of nonsense, because today it is quite common among the Croats who seems to be one of the most ponerized people of Europe. It is enough to take into account that in Croatia, there is a national holiday celebrating ethnic cleansing that took place in 1995, and that most Croats consider it to be a "homeland war" and the liberation from the occupation. But they actually get rid of 250 000 people who lived for hundreds of years there, and most of Croats today believe that those people "occupied" their own homes! If that is not ponerization, I do not know what it is! Please, check SOTT for more information

On the other hand, the deceit of the Bosnian Muslims and the NATO alliance, related to the so-called "genocide in Srebrenica" I will not even comment! SOTT has enough articles to explain what this is about. I recommend option "search" in the SOTT site for this information too.

Sixth, please, Mandrak, do not answer to my post because I will not engage in a discussion with you and your fake arguments, which serves only in the sence of propaganda. I wrote this post because I think that other members of the forum deserve to hear something that is close to objective reality, not just Croatian, Bosnian-Muslim or NATO propaganda.

Sorry, I'm probably off topic.

Sixth, please, Mandrak, do not answer to my post because I will not engage in a discussion with you and your fake arguments, which serves only in the sence of propaganda. I wrote this post because I think that other members of the forum deserve to hear something that is close to objective reality, not just Croatian, Bosnian-Muslim or NATO propaganda.
Whoa. I don't really know what you're talking about or which one of you is right, but it sure looks like you got triggered. You could've wrote the same without reacting like this.
AFAIK, the only ones allowed to tell others to "shut up" are the moderators, and everyone can reply to you as many times as they want as long as moderators allow it. If you don't want to read the replies, don't.
Now I shut up. :)

Whoa. I don't really know what you're talking about or which one of you is right, but it sure looks like you got triggered. You could've wrote the same without reacting like this.

Yes, I realized that soon after! It is obvious to me that I was triggered. I wanted to edit the post but I do not have that option. I apologize to all, sorry.

Whoa. I don't really know what you're talking about or which one of you is right,

I understand that, and that's one of the reasons why I reacted. It's up to you to investigate what it's about, if you're interested.

AFAIK, the only ones allowed to tell others to "shut up" are the moderators, and everyone can reply to you as many times as they want as long as moderators allow it. If you don't want to read the replies, don't.
Now I shut up. :)

You're right, of course.
I wanted to save energy for everyone, because from my experience I know where it can all lead. Which is completely unnecessary, because my arguments are based in knowledge, not in propaganda, and it would eventually end exactly the same as I already wrote.
Anyway, I apologize for my harshness.

Anyways, Argo's post has got the merit of remembering the danger of propaganda. It's important for Mandrak to take consciousness about the fact that he is orthogonal to truth, which is very detrimental for his own soul.
This is the most important message from Argo.

Anyways, Argo's post has got the merit of remembering the danger of propaganda. It's important for Mandrak to take consciousness about the fact that he is orthogonal to truth, which is very detrimental for his own soul.
This is the most important message from Argo.
I find it puzzling that someone, (Mandrak) could be around this forum for so long, and demonstrate that they really have not grokked anything from it. He feels that SOTT is spreading lies, and would rather believe propaganda furnished by the likes of NATO and the CIA. I wonder why people like that are here.

The state is very complex and politicians in particular are usually inconsistent with the light points that may appear. It is also difficult for the nation as a whole to be the spotlight. That would not be the spot. A man or a country can be 99% bad and 1% good. We can have the benefit of that, say, 1% (as when science finds electricity and so on).
In another aspect, if we have negative associations for some method, it is possible to use another method.

Okay.....So now much of the Danes know this information their government and churches knew all along. While one of their churches "apologized" for their participation in the stealing of resources from others, the society still benefits from those ill gotten gains. The Jewish people who suffered from the effects of the Holocaust say, "Never again". Their suffering has been scarred into humanity's mindset. However when talk of reparations, restoration, restitution and repatriation, from people colonized against their wills we are told to forget about it and just move on. Really, when the same system different players are involved and still exist. So I'm wondering what Karma will be experienced by the descendants of the Danes and all the others who practiced these deeds and are they willing to adjust /address these. lingering issues.

In every generalization happens that something is not precisely stated.
But since this is often said in this way, I would like to give examples theoretical and practical contrary to conversions.
"And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?" (Quran, 10:99)
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion." (2:256)
"So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder. You are not over them a controller." (88:21-22)
"Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. " (16:125)
"We are most knowing of what they say, and you are not over them a tyrant. But remind by the Qur'an whoever fears My threat." (50:45)
"Not upon you, [O Muhammad], is [responsibility for] their guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills." (2:272)
That would be better instructed to Muslims in the business of en-thrusting Da'wah upon the non-believers without first bothering to properly understand their own texts (Quran/Hadiths). But then, thats always been the problem... Always quick to showing the kafir the gentler side to Islam whilst avoiding holding there own to account.

Christianity has been guilty of same of course, however.....

I do find it extraordinary how Islam has absolutely no self-regulatory system of "quality-control" in place. Non whatsoever. It actively encourages its most ignorant of menfolk - right down to the dregs of its barrel - to proselytize their poorly-formed interpretations of Islam in Islam's name. Surely some form of "accreditation of character" should apply before expounding holy scripture? Not even a teensie bit?? Ah well... And, to compound matters further still, neither have they the emotional maturity to handle being rebuked - instead choosing to take the rebuttals of a kafir as a personal slight against them. At least the Mormons, for example, take verbal-abusive throw-back on the chin. But no, not Muslims... They want it a one-way street. Now that's a road to hell right there.

The thing is, Mandrak, Islam should never have come about in the first instance because it offers nothing new in terms of spirituality and code of conduct. Islam rode in on an unstable epoch, and in doing so creating a problem so as to create a solution to a problem that was already in the process of being resolved by Eastern Christendom. Muslims acted like a pent-up jealous sibling, its sole purpose to gate-crash Christianity's big day just as it was starting to bring about stability across a turbulent region. Islam then has the cheek to turn round and say "look look - we allow Christians and Jews to practice their religion!" Gee thanks guys, mighty egalitarian of you.... Sorry, but Islam has forever shown itself to be like a smited child grown up big enough to teach the adults a lesson, going about driving in a dagger then pulling back out the dagger half-way and saying "See! Look how reasonable and more righteous we are than all y'all!!"

Its funny, every time discussion with Muslims turn to Christianity, I always get a flash of the Cain and Abel story pop in my mind: Christianity is Abel, and Islam his jealous brother.

Islam was born of the desert forged for the desert. Its a desert religion. Yes, there is certain simplistic "grace and beauty" of order to be found in Islam with millions of humans finding solace and stability therein, and I will always defend Islam on that... But it IS a desert religion, and it shows. It doesn't properly belong in those fertile regions already able to bear fruit - but it DOES have a suited purpose in those regions bereft of life. Thats where its simplistic "grace and beauty" can come through the emptiness. You get the spiritual analogy there with Organic Portals?
I must to firmly disagree here, because there is too importance given to the outer form. The key thing is the state of spirit. A spirit can rely on outer form but it goes its way. That is why one can overcome religion with either good or evil. One person can not even have a complete religion in his mind (to copy-past religion). It's always about fragments of ideas. One can put an accent on good ideas, another not so good. Those fragments of ideas revolve around the state of mind, which chooses which ideas to emphasize.
To become "Christ-like" is to attain the highest state of Being, here in 3D STS for 4D STO Graduation. From what I can see, it is Islam all about the "outer form", as you say.
Islam puts out emphasis on the body before soul which is why Muslims (as with Jews) are obsessed with what is "clean" or "unclean" to define "virtue and godliness" as rooted through physicality of the here and now -- over and above (and come to be in place of) the true ethereal virtues seated within the soul's eternal nature. For Christianity, however, its the other way round and always has been (even when heavily corrupted). That is: Soul first, body after. This is precisely why Organic Portals struggle with higher Christian conduct when Christianity is near to its truest form, and why, in contrast, Islam even when closest to its truest form is far easier and much better suited for Organic Portals. Even the Islamic perception of the afterlife is fairly 3D in construct and understanding.
In Bible is also about "Do not be deceived by form."
Luke 10:25-37
"A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”
Well, Islam is forever deceived by form through those able to recite the Quran, as it yearns the promised glory of providence at the Second Coming of Isa (Jesus) descending from Heaven to "Break the Cross" to finally prove Islam 'right' all along, once and for all, yet in doing so continues to abscond all responsibility of discernment.
The Jews considered the Samaritans inferior to themselves:
“Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?” (John 8:48)
Mandrak, the crux of it is: Are you suggesting Islam has the monopoly in preparing for 4D STO Graduation - over and above that of Christianity's core "Christ-Consciousness" concept?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Goodbye.

(L) So that is basically being addressed to anybody who reads this session.

(Andromeda) It's not just surviving or enduring that's the point.

(L) It's to survive and serve others!

The content in these sessions have continued to serve as reminders/refreshers, guideposts and lifelines to help me reconnect with and navigate the unseen Reality. Thank you!

It seems that some inspiration from Queen Cassiopaea managed to percolate down to me before I read this session today; I penned some thoughts, entitled ENDURE , a couple weeks ago and shared them in the Creative Acts board in hopes that others would receive the same encouragement that it provided me.

My wife and I have been striving to enact the principles learned through your work and to progressively express our level of understanding in daily living. I can appreciate, from practical experience, the impossibility of escape without the energy and efforts of the network.

Pursuing The Work, I've come to know---intimately, unequivocally---the vital necessity of vigilance in hygiene, continued growth in awareness and diligence in practice. As I learn to "read" my environment (internal/ external), and more accurately interpret the feedback provided, I'm able to see the cause and effect dynamic of my choices through a hyperdimensional lense.

We go through long periods of struggle when our ignorance (whether willfull or otherwise) and unrecognized programs become chinks in our armor, making us vulnerable to the relentless onslaught of STS forces. I can see where periodic reversion into confluence, dissociating, diverging from the optimal dietary regime, or just general blindness or inattention has placed us at the mercy of STS powers, agents and emissaries.

We are currently suffering one of those barrages after having enjoyed a bit of respite gained by application of knowledge and awareness. I echo Paul's lament, "O wretched man that I am, who will deliver me from the body of this death?!"

Providence has saved us from the flood and plucked us from the fire, and it is only by this Grace that we've been preserved to continue climbing upwards. We are striving to be useful to the purposes of DCM, but must progress from first principles: I endeavor to serve my wife and growing family, and from this foundation grow to contribute in ways that ripple outward perpetually.

The opportunity extended to each of us, to integrate with and co-develop/strengthen the FOTCM antenna, cannot be sufficiently articulated. Repeating what I've said elsewhere on this board, I feel the mantle of mission upon me, yet find myself woefully insufficient in BEING. The inestimable work of the QFG, brought forward by tremendous sacrifice, and at great peril, has made it possible for me to approach and set foot on the path of service.

Eternal thanks!

It seems that some inspiration from Queen Cassiopaea managed to percolate down to me before I read this session today; I penned some thoughts, entitled ENDURE , a couple weeks ago and shared them in the Creative Acts board in hopes that others would receive the same encouragement that it provided me.

GqSoul,

You tend to refer to Laura with different names that seem to be condescending to me. Above is one example, in another thread you addressed Laura with “Queen Bee”. What’s happening?

GqSoul,

You tend to refer to Laura with different names that seem to be condescending to me. Above is one example, in another thread you addressed Laura with “Queen Bee”. What’s happening?

@nickelbleu, I don't know if @GqSoul meant to be condescending or not but there is possibly a reason he used "Queen Bee". I too, have mentioned Laura in a post that refers to the need to protect her as worker bees protect their queen/leader in nature. The following session is where the Cs explain the meaning of attack and protection of Laura.

Session 9 June 2018:
Q: (L) Okay, so you were saying that people would try to attack me through my children. There was another occasion when you said that the attack would rotate from one kid to the next. Is that a correct assessment?

A: Time will tell. It is not over. But we also told you that you would be prepared and protected.

Q: (L) Well, I don't feel very protected quite frankly...

A: Just realize that forces have acted against you from your childhood. Do you think they would honor "family ties?"

Q: (L) So in other words... I always said that attacks on my kids or problems with my kids are the one thing that could take me out. My weakness, my vulnerability.

(Pierre) That's why they use it.

(L) And boy, do they use it!

A: You have other "true" children to create the defense. All should think of the "Queen Bee" and the goose and the golden egg. It is not over by a longshot.

Q: (L) So I'm just a mechanism for laying eggs. Is that it? [laughter]

(Artemis) I'M the golden one!

(L) Oh, you're the golden egg! I see. [laughter]

(Artemis) You're the goose, and we're the golden eggs.

(Joe) What did they mean? What is not over by a longshot?

A: The events in which you will play an important part.

Q: [Review of answers] (L) All the queen bee does is lay around in the middle of the nest and lay eggs.

(Artemis) You're up there reading all the time. [laughter]

(Joe) How is that relevant?

(Chu) Because they all protect her.

(Niall) The worker or soldier bees.

A: Defense is the key. Ark's impulse was exactly correct.

Q: (Joe) What impulse? What are we talking about here? I'm getting confused.

(L) What impulse?

A: His instant recognition.

Q: (Pierre) Okay, Arky. I think they're cryptic on purpose and they want you to talk.

(Joe) I'm assuming we're talking here in relation to kids?

A: No. Back to the beginning: First principles.

Q: (Chu) What was your instant recognition, Arky?

(L) Do you know what they're talking about honey?

(Ark) First principle?

(Chu) First principles.

(Ark) Defense is the key... Hmm. I dunno.

(Joe) Maybe it's something to do with when you first met Laura and your approach to all the attacks that came from Bridges and that kind of thing. Your attitude was defense, not attack. Right?

A: To serve and protect.

As for "Queen Cassiopea" the term does appear in The Wave and may refer to "Isis" and "Vanguard" in it's context.

The Wave Chapter 28: Technicians of Ecstasy: The Shamanic Initiation Of The Knighted Ones Part 2
Q: I have a few questions on the subject of Cassiopaea. On several occasions you have described Cassiopaea or the Cassiopaeans, the unified thought form light beings that transmit through Cassiopaea, as being the “front line of the universe’s system of natural balance.” On another occasion you said that Isis was a “vanguard.” Now, it seems to me that something that is at the front line is also a vanguard — that the definitions are interchangeable, or similar. In reading through all the various myths and legends, it occurs to me that the similarity between the imagery of Queen Cassiopaea and Isis is quite striking. What is the relationship between Queen Cassiopaea, archetypally speaking, and Isis?

A: Subliminal. For those who “see the unseen.”

Hope I am not putting words in @GqSoul 's mouth so to speak.

@nickelbleu, I don't know if @GqSoul meant to be condescending or not but there is possibly a reason he used "Queen Bee". I too, have mentioned Laura in a post that refers to the need to protect her as worker bees protect their queen/leader in nature. The following session is where the Cs explain the meaning of attack and protection of Laura.

Session 9 June 2018:

As for "Queen Cassiopea" the term does appear in The Wave and may refer to "Isis" and "Vanguard" in it's context.

The Wave Chapter 28: Technicians of Ecstasy: The Shamanic Initiation Of The Knighted Ones Part 2

Hope I am not putting words in @GqSoul 's mouth so to speak.

@nickelbleu

Goyacobol is accurate on both accounts. My estimation for everyone involved in the work (not just Laura) should be evident from what I've expressed across this forum. This esteem extends to you and my other fellow warriors on the path of knowledge. My intent isn't to be condescending, but maybe my writing style falls differently on different eyes.

@goyacobol, thanks for taking the time to respond. Both references reflect what I was thinking/feeling when I posted.

Back
Top Bottom