The cause of diabetes, stroke, cancer, arthritis, alzheimers and more?

Interesting in this respect is that exercise can have a positive modifying effect. I was wondering, if one of the mechanism involved (apart from modifying your immune response, as quoted in the article), was to eliminate cells that are harboring pathogens in the cell itself, by stressing it - and because they are infected, their resistance might be limited (similar to the mechanism that can eliminate muscle cells with damaged mitochondria).

Tom Lonsdale, the Veterinarian that wrote 'Raw Meaty Bones' about a natural diet for dogs and cats, found that early signs of 'diseases of ageing' in dogs and cats were caused by periodontal infections and diseases. His view is that processed and prepackaged diets were the cause - not only because of the reliance on ingredients that would not ordinarily have been part of the natural diet, but also because the food didn't clean, massage, stretch, stress or exercise the teeth, gums and jaw.

Maybe it's good to go for the tough, sinewy meat from an older animal regularly rather than the younger, tender, easier to chew stuff.

I wonder about an antibiotic mixed with DMSO, applied topically to the face/jaws? And iodine with DMSO as a mouth wash? Don't know what the percentages of such a solution should be, but maybe somebody could figure it out.

I think we have experimented before (and with good results) with a 50% dilution:

- 2 teaspoons of DMSO
- 2 teaspoons of distilled water
- Around 20mg of doxycycline

Swish it around for about 2 or 3 minutes. Since it is a doxy low dose, the solution could be swallowed, but keep in mind that you'll smell and drink enough water because DMSO is dehydrating.

If it burns slightly in the gum, the DMSO concentration can be lowered. I guess that a few drops of lugol 2% wouldn't hurt.

I think we have experimented before (and with good results) with a 50% dilution:

- 2 teaspoons of DMSO
- 2 teaspoons of distilled water
- Around 20mg of doxycycline

Swish it around for about 2 or 3 minutes. Since it is a doxy low dose, the solution could be swallowed, but keep in mind that you'll smell and drink enough water because DMSO is dehydrating.

If it burns slightly in the gum, the DMSO concentration can be lowered. I guess that a few drops of lugol 2% wouldn't hurt.

What infections or symptoms were you addressing in the prior experimentation? :-)

Merci Laura pour cet article passionnant et tous vos commentaires à tous...

Thank you Laura for this exciting article and all your comments to all of you....

I think that our error is to make war to microorganisms (bacterias, worms, virus, fungus). These are inhabitants of our body ( also other mamalians', non-mamalian animals too), i.e. their world. In the same extent we are inhabitants of the planet Earth. When germs invade an organ or the whole body, it's because something doesn't work properly in the body. I put aside the case of genetically modified germs (bioweapons).

Of course we have no other choice to take antibiotics when our body is too weak to fight himself against invaders. But les't look at what make germs invade the body. The cause of Alzheimer, etc is infection (we learn thanks to articles like this one) but what made the infection come?
Or best: what is the cause of the infection at the start? Because we had the unfortune to catch a nasty germ? I don't think so. I think that germs are not nasty per se, they just do their work or adapt to their environnement (= survive to difficulties they encounter). Example; they develop resistance when they encounter un-natural chemicals (the antibiotics), in order to continue to survive and fulfill their duties. What duties? to help our body, to clean this "planet" (our body, where they live). Germs heve always been here, since our birth. We all carry, in our healthy state, all sorts of germs, even Candida albicans that everybody fears, or Pseudomonas aeruginosa (the bacteria that thorrifies a doctor in intensive care services), or P. gingivalis, and many others. In a healthy state these germs are not harmfull, they even have their role. I vaguely remember C albicans being invoved in a stage in the production of vitamin B12 - I must look for the references and the accurate process.

Cells and bacteria communicate each other. Antigens, antibodies are a part of the tools in this communication. Antibodies are a trace of the body dealing with an event that involved a given germ. These are like archives, information, that will ease futur communication beetween our cells ( we are multicellular being) and cell froms unicellular beings (germs). It's a cooperation, like cooperation in the soils, with fungus wide web beetween plants and trees.

When a bacteria "attacks" some of our cells, it's because the cell has been damages, and the germs comes and eat it in order to remove it 'cleansing), in the same way our macrophages do ! Macrophages are white cells specialized in cleansing, everywhere in the body, they "eat " damaged cells. That's how autohemotherapy works (se the dedicated thread). When macrophages are overwhelmed, they communicate with germs and the latters come to their help.

In the case of tooth plaques (thus gigivitis) and cavities: We eat junk food, sugar, all sorts of acids that are not our natural environment (as it's processed food). These chemical oxydative products deplete us from nutrients, vitamins. In order to neutralize the oxydants, vit C is used. then comes the moment when there's a chronic lack of vit C (scorbut on early stage), thus gum becoming weakened, tooth enamel becoming eroded (lack of magnesium with its consequence of local loss of calcium). The body and its cooperating mooth bacterias trying to rebuild a layer of calcium but ineffectively due to lack of resources (vitamins) and constant attack by food chemicals, leading to tartar plaque. Calcium deposits are also formed in the arteries (junk food --> atherosclerosis), that's why there are also bacterias in arterial plaques (atherom). Infection is not the cause of these deseases but a phenomena that accompanies the primitive cause (junk food, heavy metals, foreign bodies like vaccines, stress, ...).
We found bacterias in Alzheimer brain, not because they are the cause but because they have been called for help (come and clean medical drugs like antidepressants for example, or aluminium from vaccines, etc). I read an article somewhere (on sott probably) explaining that we have also commensal dormant bacterias in normal conditions in our brain.

So what to do when we have a gingivitis or other distant inflammations elsewhere in the body? As Laura said: autohemotherapy, vit C. I didn't knew the synergy vitC - DMSO (thank you for this info !), among other things that make sens.

Searching bacterias in our body is not relevant (except in certain conditions like septicemia with resistant bacteria). You will find, let's say, C. albicans. And what? You'll do everything to kill it? You'll not succeed. The better thing to do is give your body the ressources to do itself what it wants to do, what it has been design to do.
Cooperating with germs instead of making war to them.

There is also another important factor that in not in our western material culture: the meridians, the electric part of living beings. I remember having read an article from Dr Tenant or Dr J Kruss, saying that our teeth are one of the batteries in our body, thus the importance of keeping them healthy. Thera are meridians for each tooth, and that's why we can have an organ failure distant from the mouth ( example, heart failure with cavity localised in a precise tooth, don't remember which one).

addendum: I mentionned the meridian and electric aspect of the body, because of the last session, about H2O therapy. By bringing equilibrium in the electric (?) field, we could have a good hope to restore our health (parallally to the other means Laura and her team brought to our knowledge).

I wonder about an antibiotic mixed with DMSO, applied topically to the face/jaws? And iodine with DMSO as a mouth wash? Don't know what the percentages of such a solution should be, but maybe somebody could figure it out.
A natural one, then. Like essential oils as noted by Adaryn, and other medicinal plants. Clove HE also is good for teeth.
Since you made us discover the disadvantages of vegetarian diet and the benefits of the carnivore diet, I see vegetals no more as food but as medicine. There are various threads about plants as medecine like here , this one or this, etc. Nowadays plants are not as efficacious as in ancient times because we made them our food, taking them daily made bacterias developping resistance( ?) and because we transformed and selected them. In essential oils, active components are more concentrated, thus effective.

By rejecting, forgetting ancient medical knowledge, by experimenting modern life, industrial stuffs, comfort (taking pills is so easy), moving away from nature, disregarding our macroscopic world (polluting our planet) and our microscopic world (our cels, our microbiome), we (humans) see the consequences on our health and on our spirit. We make our lessons and become more and more aware of our ignorance, of our drifting. Thank you very much to you all, thanks to you I have today a view on Life nearer to objective reality though I still have lots of things to discove. And it's a great relief for me, being closer to nature, trusting more to natural processes rather than to believes and programs.

But Rosenow also said that if autohemotherapy is applied on a regular basis (every 5 - 7 days), it can help prevent further spread in the body, even though it cannot kill the cells already affected.

Interesting in this respect is that exercise can have a positive modifying effect. I was wondering, if one of the mechanism involved (apart from modifying your immune response, as quoted in the article), was to eliminate cells that are harboring pathogens in the cell itself, by stressing it - and because they are infected, their resistance might be limited (similar to the mechanism that can eliminate muscle cells with damaged mitochondria).
What I took away from the book is that regular autoblood will help with the secondary infection, but it will not deal with the focal infection which is the source of the secondary infection due to the same bacteria in different form (and adapted to the tissue oxygenation).

In the spirit of your suggestion about exercise, fasting might also help to eliminate these cells.

Thanks for the interesting thread, Laura. I have some gum issues so I find this relevant. I didn't use to floss a few years ago, but do so now twice a day. There's ususally some debris to remove anyways. I've oil pulled with coconut oil before, and I usually get sore cheeks and get to the point where I think I'm swishing, but I've actually stopped because it's fatiguing.

Only 0.2% tea tree or manuka essential oil swished for 30 seconds!? That sounds a lot more efficient.

Thanks for the interesting thread, Laura. I have some gum issues so I find this relevant. I didn't use to floss a few years ago, but do so now twice a day. There's ususally some debris to remove anyways. I've oil pulled with coconut oil before, and I usually get sore cheeks and get to the point where I think I'm swishing, but I've actually stopped because it's fatiguing.

Only 0.2% tea tree or manuka essential oil swished for 30 seconds!? That sounds a lot more efficient.

I just use the water pic every day after brushing.

As a side note, before I went for my cleaning at the dentist in July, I decided to swish with some DMSO and distilled water. I only swished in the morning and only twice a week for about a month prior to my appointment. I worry before every dental visit that they will find some problem. I was just experimenting to see if my usual build up of plaque would be any different. And, after my appointment the hygienist said the plaque build up was much less. And said whatever I was doing to keep it up.

Actually, I was afraid to use the DMSO too often for fear of it possibly hurting my teeth.

What I took away from the book is that regular autoblood will help with the secondary infection, but it will not deal with the focal infection which is the source of the secondary infection due to the same bacteria in different form (and adapted to the tissue oxygenation).

In the spirit of your suggestion about exercise, fasting might also help to eliminate these cells.
What does the author advice for treating the primary (dental/gum) ailment?

Back
Top Bottom