Greta Thunberg: False Prophet of the Children's Crusade

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Laura published a great article about that Greta Thunberg and the things that are running in the background.

I watched this Greta Thunberg kind of from the beginning when it started in September 2018 and never really got a good feeling about her, only that I felt sorry for her at times, since as it seemed to me, that she is just a puppet and that she gets used by the powers that be. Only with time this whole thing got a more leftist spin and the European elections got somehow influenced by Thunbergs actions also this year - or that they just used her for their own profit. The green party - at least in Germany - got stronger and surfed this wave and since then the climate propaganda got more present and also pressing.

It seems to me that more and more people falling into that climate propaganda and only a few people still can see critical. Most often these are elderly people and also some young people that haven't grown up in big cities (though with many exceptions). My grandmother once asked if young people cannot see that they get used and it reminded her of Hitler and that he used the youth for his propaganda as well. And she lived through the 30s and the aftermath of the second WW. She further said, that these young people should attend school and instead of protesting helping clean the environment. But almost no one of the young protesters is interested in helping practically making the planet a better place, and they just enjoy not attending the school when they protest for their "future".

Another downside is, that more and more people get angry/annoyed towards this Greta Thunberg and creates tension between people. I think that this is as well intended.

It seems to me that more and more people falling into that climate propaganda and only a few people still can see critical.

Not necessarily. For example in my country (Finland) there was a recent gallup, where about 50 percent of people were suspicious about climate change. And this gallup was made by major newspaper following the official line, so it's possible that the real number is even larger. When reading comment sections it seems there's always more people questioning the whole thing, especially with the latest Greta UN performance. Even if people would one way or another "believe" in man made global warming, they don't like the aggressive nature of the activism and how kids are manipulated to support this agenda. Many also raise the question, that what's the point of small and sparsely populated country like Finland to be on the front lines of climate policies and pay the negative economical consequences. But I think it's the children and teenagers who are the main target of this manipulation, who will turn out to be way more doctrinated and controllable adults during the next ten to fifteen years. Also in that time many people from older generations have passed away, and taken their common sense with them.

The reference to the Children's Crusade and its disastrous outcome is uncanny. It's sounds like an ominous warning from history. The mouvement is calling for a global dictature, handing what little remains of their generation's personal sovreignty to an impersonal super state, which amounts to be sold to slavery, by consent. Strange times.

Gawan said:
She further said, that these young people should attend school and instead of protesting helping clean the environment.

That used to be correct advice, but much of what makes these kids go out into the streets to protest comes to them via their 'education'. And it's been going on - sporadically though, increasingly, it's mandatory - for at least a couple of decades.

Here's what Canadian kids are learning about climate change

I don’t remember much about second grade but I do remember Mrs. Burkett. She was kind and patient and I adored her. As for her lessons, I only remember one. That’s because it kept me up at night. She taught us that the Amazon rainforest was being cut down by greedy capitalists who cared more about making money than frogs and monkeys. Even more frightening, we were told the rainforest was the world’s lungs and, without it, the whole planet would heat up and the boreal forests near our home in northern Ontario would burn. I stayed up late one night with my mother baking cookies to sell in the school gym. Our eco-activist fundraiser scored only enough cash to “buy” and protect a measly few square kilometres of rainforest. I was seven and the world felt doomed.

After photos surfaced of Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg wearing a shirt associated with Antifa, she denied any ties to the violent left-wing protest group.

climateparents23.jpg

“Yesterday I posted a photo wearing a borrowed T-shirt that says I’m against fascism,” she tweeted in July. “That T-shirt can apparently to some be linked to a violent movement. I don’t support any form of violence and to avoid misunderstandings I’ve deleted the post. And of course I am against fascism.”

Thunberg went on to criticize her detractors, claiming the shirt was innocuous, “can be bought anywhere” and is only linked to violence “according to some.”

In recent days, however, photos have emerged showing her parents, Svante Thunberg and Malena Ernman, wearing the exact same t-shirt, throwing her whole explanation into question.

Source: Infowars.com

The reference to the Children's Crusade and its disastrous outcome is uncanny. It's sounds like an ominous warning from history. The mouvement is calling for a global dictature, handing what little remains of their generation's personal sovreignty to an impersonal super state, which amounts to be sold to slavery, by consent. Strange times.
I'd never heard of the Children's Crusade before now. It certainly is uncanny. Those poor, little fools.

I shared it on FB which I haven't been doing a lot of over the last so many months. It seems to be such an exercise in futility but sometimes you just gotta do certain things anyway as a way of signaling to the Universe that there's at least some conscious people here on the BBM.

Almost all my friends (in meatspace and probably on FB) are Democrat/progessive true believers. They LOVE Greta. I don't discuss or post about Climate Change or any of the other core beliefs of their secular religion. It's pointless, and very disturbing when they respond with hateful personal attacks in the typical true believer fashion.

Just came across this video where Greta seems pretty stumped when asked a question which would mean she'd have to put something in her own words. Nothing definitive of course. It's only a 1 minute video and everyone has their moments, plus i would assume she's done Q&A's before and she was fine then...? It's interesting that she basically deflects the question to others because it appears she can't formulate a decent response by herself. And even the short response she does give is a soundbite she's probably said many times before. Her supporters could claim that she has learning disabilities or what not but the empty response she does give is certainly in stark contrast to her UN speech.

Yeah I've been thinking about this as like a fractal comparison today and this makes sense.

The other angle is that these people who have been raised so soft, so docile, so naive so moralistic and so "compassionate" get dropped suddenly into a cold (literally) cold world where there is a potential fight for survival.

In such a scenario you will have masses of people furious with their government who taxed them but failed to prevent climate change, maybe furious with the mind-programming establishment that led them to believe the world was warming, sick of all the propaganda about transgenderism etc - moralistic backlash? The lefty authoritarian will not fare well in such an environment.

Then if food runs out and people are starving and it goes all Mad Max, it will become infinitely worse. Poor naive folk who spent their pre-collapse lives on a steady diet of soy and bullshit will be 100% unprepared and might literally end up being sold into slavery or similar by those with less scruples.

Almost all my friends (in meatspace and probably on FB) are Democrat/progessive true believers. They LOVE Greta. I don't discuss or post about Climate Change or any of the other core beliefs of their secular religion. It's pointless, and very disturbing when they respond with hateful personal attacks in the typical true believer fashion.

Sounds like you need new friends.

That used to be correct advice, but much of what makes these kids go out into the streets to protest comes to them via their 'education'
Completely agree! I have been working at a school for about 12 years, and I can assure you this is 100% right.
Last year there was a school activity called "open house day" where the students show what they do at school. Part of my job is to clean up the classrooms, so I entered the biology classroom, and my jaw dropped when I read a sign on the wall : Go vegan or Die, so I went to the teacher and asked her about that sign. She told me she became vegan, and she wanted her students to let other people know that is the best we can do to save our planet....!!??

What surprises me the most is, a biology teacher is supossed to know at least some basics about some shortcomings when we don't eat meat anymore. Also, that "authoritarian follower" mentality imposed....Really disappointing

Back
Top Bottom