Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

I am on next article, and it is continuing on theme from week ago re: ten habits of mentally strong people

That video with J.Peterson on our website looks like it is broken, or is it just my Brave browser?

That video with J.Peterson on our website looks like it is broken, or is it just my Brave browser?
Thanks for spotting it. I tried a few different clips but the widget seems broken so I removed it for now. Will try to find out what's wrong with it.

anka, the ancient cave art article is ready for PR when you have a minute.

Also, thanks for sorting out the video widget. I saw Mikkael's post but overlooked the video sentence, fuzzy brain today :nuts:

When you get a chance, please have a look at my first original piece, short article about vaccines and the new Czech law. I got a bit angry and if it's too much of a rant let me know. Thanks.

When you get a chance, please have a look at my first original piece, short article about vaccines and the new Czech law. I got a bit angry and if it's too much of a rant let me know. Thanks.
Great job! Really good article, in no way ranty in my opion, lots of good points and sources. Well done.

Also the climate change agenda article is ready for PR. It's short so I thought to publish immediately, but as usual I'm not too sure about the title so would appreciate a second set of eyes.

Also the climate change agenda article is ready for PR. It's short so I thought to publish immediately, but as usual I'm not too sure about the title so would appreciate a second set of eyes.
I was about to translate that one - thank you! I am on it and will push it out in the morning for people to spill their coffees in their office chairs :cool2: :wow:

When you get a chance, please have a look at my first original piece, short article about vaccines and the new Czech law.
Statement given by Czech minister of health care is so way off, what a mess! So because now one can receive the promise of financial settlement in case of harm from vaccination, nevermind that those who produce vaccines are excluded from considerations!

For those who has doubts about soundness of early age vaccinations, it is truly unconvincing.

Good piece of work anka!

Hi anka, I'm wrapping up Aurelius' stoic guide article and it is ready for PR.

My next job is:

A heads up that the Peterson article The Great Ideological Lie of Diversity is ready for PR whenever you have a minute anka!

Not sure how much I'll get done before the end of this week, it will be quite busy as work and I'm expecting overtime. If there's a shorter article you were thinking about that would be a good addition to the database do let me know, I'm open to inspiration ;-)

It would be great if you manage to PR the latest Earth Changes which I will finish perhaps on Monday evening. For the rest, take it easy. You can work overtimes when you get here :-P

I have article ready for PR, anka details follow in email. How do you see our tonight's chatroom? 7pm ?

Back
Top Bottom