Session 28 December 2019

Yep, it's gonna take some seriously alarming weirdness to get people's attention away from the current nonsense.
I agree with Joe here. I don't think things can get too much weirder politically. Chills is obviously a fear response. I would say it's most likely going to be physical anomalies that can be seen or heard, or both. Maybe even people finding themselves suddenly in places they shouldn't be and not knowing how they got there!

Yeah, I can't wait to watch people's reactions when things start randomly appearing and disappearing on a larger scale, people waking up in different places than where they went to sleep, reality appearing distorted and fluid, etc. People will think they're going crazy (and some will). Then all the different groups of morons, like Christians, will start rambling about their interpretations of what's going on. The governments will lie about everything as usual, the media will try to cover up as much as possible, as usual, but this time people just won't buy it. It's going to be glorious chaos. Dunno about you guys, but I'm planning on having a lot of fun watching that.

Meant to say I've been thinking a lot lately about how a lot of people I meet lately just believe by accepting Christ as their personal savior and that's it . Like it's a done deal. And I don't know what to say, because as you say there is a lot of work, and honesty, and shaking and trembling for personal growth. I understand there is lot of fear in engaging the belief center but I think they are creating a buffer that builds the fear.

Fascinating session! Really appreciate all the work that goes into the sessions. Great to see a new one posted.

About things becoming very chaotic and strange, I wonder how much the eventual rollout of 5G worldwide will play a part. I saw this article just the other day:

Thanks for another session. I think, I must say that apart from noticing the chaotic state in the world, also personally, everything has become strange. There are days that I simply go for a walk and I feel or perceive that where there was no tree in my neighborhood now there is and vice versa. But that is just an example. A week ago while traveling on the bus, both a sensation and a thought came to me from nowhere. And this was: I didn't feel the passage of time! Although the bus moved and saw the landscape move, it did not feel the passage of time. Is this an effect of the wave?

Yeah, I can't wait to watch people's reactions when things start randomly appearing and disappearing on a larger scale, people waking up in different places than where they went to sleep, reality appearing distorted and fluid, etc. People will think they're going crazy (and some will). Then all the different groups of morons, like Christians, will start rambling about their interpretations of what's going on. The governments will lie about everything as usual, the media will try to cover up as much as possible, as usual, but this time people just won't buy it. It's going to be glorious chaos. Dunno about you guys, but I'm planning on having a lot of fun watching that.

Maybe some of these things will directly affect some of us as well. I've often thought about something the C's said about 4 years ago in the session of Nov.20, 2015:
A: Hello Kinder! Mineakaea of Cassiopaea calling! We see that your realm is rapidly changing. This is the time you have been preparing for. It will be difficult to navigate the turmoil coming. But it is possible and you should not lose sight of the fact that massive changes are coming. Remember what we said about cosmic biorhythms. It will be a bad time for the elite soon. And it will intensify for them according to their FRV.

It's their choice of the word "navigate" that I found interesting.
Just my 2cents...

Back
Top Bottom