I like me too study the reactions of people in cases like this one. For now I don't see panic in my neighbour. ;-D But I know that they are brainwashing with tv everyone on this island. And everywhere. It is a very strange situation, really. A sociological study very interesting. And I agree with you entirely MrCyan, how grateful for this group, this forum, this knowledge that is here.

It seems all this situation is hyper and manipulative but at the same time Russia is closing their border with China. Is this the final coup, this Corona, to put the mundial order in place? It seems. What will come? A mass vaccination everywhere? Well, we will see.

Je sais pas pourquoi mais je me sens sereine, j'observe, regarde et partage mais je me souviens que les Cassiopéens ont dit que la mort du corps n'était pas importante, ce qui compte c'est l'âme... Je fais de mon mieux et si je dois mourir, que cela advienne...

I don't know why but I feel serene, I observe, look and share but I remember that the Cassiopeans said that the death of the body was not important, what matters is the soul... I do my best and if I have to die, let it happen...

I like your PERLOU point of view but wouldn't you be disappointed to do all the work and not take part in moving to the 4th level of density ?

Deep down, I would be disappointed if in spite of everything I do the best I can I couldn't make it. I would tell myself that I was born at a time before the transition. We are at a crossroads right now and I would like to see the continuation of this transition. It's a great adventure at this particular time and I wouldn't want to miss anything of it! I sincerely hope you will be part of it too!

j'aime votre point de vue PERLOU mais ne seriez-vous pas déçu de faire tout le travail et ne pas prendre part à passer au 4ème niveau de densité ?

Au fond de moi, je serais déçu si malgré tout ce que je fais du mieux que je peux je n'y arrivais pas. Je me dirais que je suis né à une période avant la transition. Nous sommes à un carrefour actuellement et j'aimerais voir la suite de cette transition. C'est une grande aventure à cette époque si particulière et je ne voudrais rien manquer de ce spectacle ! j'espère sincèrement que vous en ferez partie aussi !

The numbers coming out of China seems alarming but are they really? China has 1.4billion people. Let us say that the average person has the flu every year for 5 days, with fever and and a number of symptoms which are similar to the Corona virus which is also a flu virus. This would mean that on any given day around 20 million Chinese has the annual flu. If due to fear they now rush to the hospitals because of having a fever, then the whole medical system collapses and people freak out even more.

To take Niall's example above about the UK and how 10000 died due to the flu in 2008/2009 then this would amount to 200000 Chinese dying due to a similar flu as in the UK, where there was no panic. Yes, to far a few hundred or maybe even a few thousand, but it is far from a pandemic. The fear created might boost sales for next years flu vaccination which might have extra super special protection included for a slight premium against the corona virus :rolleyes:

As Perlou, I was also thinking the same thing this morning that it is the soul that matters. Have we looked after our soul or have we only looked after the material body? In Darwinist materialist societies, which China also belongs to, the focus is on the material and the fear might be that much greater as there for them is nothing else.

As Perlou, I was also thinking the same thing this morning that it is the soul that matters. Have we looked after our soul or have we only looked after the material body? In Darwinist materialist societies, which China also belongs to, the focus is on the material and the fear might be that much greater as there for them is nothing else.

You both have a good point. In our materialistic world people are afraid of illness, of pain, of death, of life, of the body, they want to control everything. But when you take pills and are addicted to pills for your pain you are obsessed by pain not by health. What counts at the end is to take care in the most gentle possible way of our health, believe in the intelligence of the body, take care of our family (husbands, kids and pets) in the most gentle possible way, also.

People are hysterical for masks not thinking that masks will do nothing but they are hysterical like in a Black Friday, obsessed and sick, flying from their core, their spiritual being. They will fight for a mask as they fight for a TV Samsung. It is sad.

Instead of taking a breath, like we do here, and informed themselves.

Panic is another very dangerous virus. Meanwhile... maybe all of this is to prepare the apocalyptic economic crisis that many people were prophesying. Will banks close because of the virus of because of the economic crisis that is due?

I thought I'd share an interesting article of 28th Jan in the Unz Review by Godfree Roberts (Godfree Roberts - Quora) Coronavirus: the Dark Side, in the line of the hysteria in the western press about the corona virus.
  1. "Vioxx killed 500,000 Americans: a toll that could have been reduced by 90% had the FDA issued a timely warning.
  2. Pharmaceuticals, correctly and legally prescribed, kill 140,000 Americans each year, yet most people are unaware of their lethality and do not know how to a prevent being killed this way.
  3. Coronavirus deaths are few, its victims are elderly, and prevention is simple.
  4. Media report American flu deaths this season stand at 8200 so far, and that’s not newsworthy?
  5. 142,000 Americans died due to pharmaceutical drug use in 2016, but that’s not news, either
  6. But 100 Chinese–mostly born during WWII, malnourished and carrying a heavy disease burden–have died from a novel virus and that’s an epidemic?"
And here some excerpts of the article relating to a more sinister side:

• "The US has a long history of biowarfare against China. The Report of the International Scientific Commission for the Investigation of Facts Concerning Bacteriological Warfare in Korea and China (ISC report) validated claims by North Korea and China that the US had launched bacteriological warfare (biological warfare, BW) attacks against both troops and civilian targets in those two countries over a period of months in 1952. This 667 page truth commission report has the dubious distinction of being the most vilified written document of the 20th Century. The report’s release in September 1952 brought a withering international attack. It was roundly denounced by American and British politicians of the highest rank, ridiculed by four star generals, accused of fraud by celebrated pundits, misquoted by notable scientists, and scorned by a compliant Western press. In subsequent decades, volumes placed in American university library collections were quietly and permanently removed from circulation. When the rare copy came up for auction, it was discretely purchased and disappeared from public view.
  • In March 2019, in a mysterious event, a shipment of exceptionally virulent viruses from Canada’s NML biological labs ended up in China. Canadian officials say the shipment was part of its efforts to support public-health research worldwide. They claimed that it was just normal procedure. What is unclear is why it was done in secret, and why the Chinese officials lodged a complaint. For certain, if this was just a routine transfer, the Chinese government would have been notified. In July 2019, a group of Chinese virologists were forcibly dispatched from the Canadian National Microbiology Laboratory (NML). The NML is Canada’s only level-4 facility and one of only a few in North America equipped to handle the world’s deadliest diseases, including Ebola, SARS, Coronavirus, etc.
  • On October 18th, 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in conjunction with the World Economic Forum assembled “15 leaders of business, government, and public health” to simulate a scenario in which a coronavirus pandemic was ravaging the planet. Major participants were American military leadership, and certain neocon political figures. The Chinese were not invited. The members took notes, and then returned to their day to day operations.
  • In Simulation Run 3 Months Ago, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths Via Coronavirus.
  • 300 US military personnel arrived in Wuhan for the Military World Games on October 19. The first coronavirus case appeared two weeks later, on November 2. Coronavirus incubation period is 14 days.
  • Two months later a very similar coronavirus pandemic hit China at Wuhan, a major transport hub in Central China and for the high-speed train network, and with 60 air routes with direct flights to most of the world’s major cities, as well as more than 100 internal flights to major Chinese cities right at the Spring Festival travel rush when hundreds of millions of people travel across the country to be with their families."
Meanwhile, stocks drop and oil slumps (Bloomberg - Are you a robot?).

I am going to do some EE now :-)

It seems all this situation is hyper and manipulative but at the same time Russia is closing their border with China. Is this the final coup, this Corona, to put the mundial order in place? It seems. What will come? A mass vaccination everywhere? Well, we will see.

Well, it seems reasonable for Russia to close the border with China at this point since Russia has still no confirmed cases of the virus, while in China the number of cases continues to grow. Hopefully, this isolation will not last too long.

Another reason why Russia has closed its border now is probably because the neighboring countries have already done so: Mongolia, Kazakhstan, North Korea - the countries that share a common border with China.

The numbers coming out of China seems alarming but are they really? China has 1.4billion people.

Thing is, that nothing about the official numbers is alarming in any stretch of the imagination, especially considering that the epicenter is China. Also when you put it into perspective, as for example Laurs did in her post above, it becomes even clearer. The common flu in America this season already killed 8200 people.

People are alarmed specially because they have no perspective but eh, they are looking specially alarming facts that the PTB use to alarm: borders closed; airplanes that will stop to go to China; travel cancellations, one or 2 patients in a hospital with maybe the corona, etc. People live in a fantasy, in a movie of the end of the Times. Now no more masks to protect themselves. Horror! and very soon they will pray for a vaccine. They will ask to their incompetent governments for vaccines and fast please. On connaît la chanson! they will wait all night in front of the pharmacy to by a mask. Maybe they will fight for a mask, maybe they will kill for it.

I am cynical? yes. Sorry. My apologies!

Hi all after long break..:clap:

Some information from WHO from today (some good material to read)

Novel Coronavirus(2019-nCoV) Situation Report - 10

Form this Report:
"
Prepared disease commodity package that includes an essential list of biomedical equipment, medicines, and supplies necessary to care for patients with 2019-nCoV

Link to: Disease commodity package - Novel Coronavirus (nCoV)
Interesting from this "commodity package info"
"CLINICAL MANAGEMENT -> Supportive Treatment" Compound Sodium Lactate Solution Compound solution of sodium lactate (Ringer's lactate), injection solution, w/o IV set, and needle, 1000ml
As for information from today at sott.net - about Soidum, WHO also give that recomendation.

Chlorine NaDCC, granules, 1kg, 65 to 70% + dossage spon

Also WHO start online user, mainly for medical and gove official but I have registered account as OPEN WHO user - Just to check information.
Just click "Enrol me now" - open account and they have lots of stuff there also medical
Link: Emerging respiratory viruses, including nCoV: methods for detection, prevention, response and control

Good luck for all.

I also think that this coronavirus is pretty overhyped at the moment. Maybe it is indeed a new virus (from comet dust and so on) and it isn't the "standard" every year flu or cold and this could be one of the reasons why the media goes crazy about it. Nonetheless, I think that is also a good reminder to keep one's own health on track and who knows what else is coming.

I dread that the "wolf!!!" hysteria has been shouted/tried too many times and we will not recognize the real one when it comes...it may be that cynicism will be the killer of accurate perception...
Could be. But I wonder if it's not just a fairly normal reaction to any new viral "threat". Or something like Niall suggested:

This aint the plague!

(Which isn't to say that a 'plague' don't cometh! I do wonder if the mass hysteria over this and other recent virus scares is partly due to some 'collective species awareness' that a truly catastrophic 'black death' of sorts is overdue...)

Taleb and some of his colleagues have an interesting take on it, given their background in probability and 'black swans':

In a nutshell, better safe than sorry. The thing about new viruses is that until each new virus like this runs it course, it COULD be the next big one. When there is uncertainty, and when the potential risks are huge, it pays to be paranoid, even if it turns out to be a dud. Because NOT being paranoid and not taking big precautionary measures could turn out to be a bad gamble. You don't want to be the guy that said, "Well, the last 10 pandemic threats turned out to be nothing, so let's all just chill and not worry" (and not take any serious preventative measures) - when you can't yet KNOW that the 11th will not turn out to be a black swan that kills millions.

It's a similar principle to that behind prepping. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. You'd think people would be able to just think rationally about it - not get hysterical, but at least be aware of the potential threat and take appropriate measures. But people aren't rational, so maybe in the long run (i.e. over the course of many generations), the hysteria actually plays a role in the self-preservation of humanity.

I saw a youtube - I think it was a Chinese news agency - and maybe it was govt. propaganda, but people in Wuhan were yelling out their windows (in a area with a lot of highrise housing) words of encouragement. It said the authorities didn't want people to do that, and you can make a case that it was disturbing the peace, but it makes you wonder what they are saying.

So, it reminded me of the movie where one guy yells out his window and says: 'I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!'

So, I wonder if there is some discontent, like a workers solidarity movement, and to quell discontent, a crisis is staged to undermine it. Or, maybe there is a sense of patriotism as the video suggests, but it was interesting to see, in these circumstances.

Hi all, some thoughts about, open questions and ideas :

- it's probaly not hazardous but planned, question is : at which level ?
- I would say/feel that the real wish behind, on a upper circle of power (a human one or not anymore ?), the main practical aim is to bring more hysteria, more havoc, more fear in the world
- if it's man's act, I would not be astonished to find there always the same ones, mossad's chinese section. Their aim is to make (bad) noise, to bring more chaos
- I also thought that this could be planned by the Chineses themselves (if yes at which level ?). They could use this for a double message to the occidental countries : look how strong we are we won over (a / your / ?) disease. And second, they would have planned the economical contraction and send a message to the occident mainly like : see how you suffocate without our industry ? There are other factors that could be discussed, like the "war" between telecom companies (war vs Huawei), like if chinese would be strangling any occidental telecom company at this moment. What is in the mind of Chinese politics ? Could they have in mind that it's a minor sacrifice for a better good ? Note : these are just reflexions for discussion.
- divert the attention of world's population ? Any cosmic event soon ?

I really enjoy the sharing all perform here, yes, it's nice to have trusty place where you can inform but also share information and discuss.

Back
Top Bottom