Reality Transurfing - Vadim Zeland

What he says above is certainly true but sometimes it's not possible to avoid conflict. In some cases (even though these cases might be rare) not overpowering one's opponent at their own level will just make the opponent stronger and even more of a bully. At least one must know of both these possible situations.

Of course! We generally know that these conflicts are our lessons. And to avoid them, only reinforces their action on us. We can reduce the load or pressure depending on the case and the person, but not avoid them.

It is as the saying goes: The wise learn from their own mistakes, but the genius learns from the mistakes of others.

Might be useful to examine the whole idea of "pendulums" and how it differs from Gurdjieff, Castaneda and Cs. Zeland appears to think that they just emerge from something like limbic resonance and doesn't appear to realize that such hierarchical structures are actually feeding mechanisms for 4D STS. The Resonance exists between humans - the the part of the brain that is "the Predator's Mind" etc - and 4D STS overlords.

Right, well G talks about the "evil magician" and being "food for the moon." Although, we know his cosmology to be pretty primitive and clumsy. I would say it's likely he didn't know about higher densities.

Castaneda gets a little closer in his revelation on 'Mud Shadows.' The predator who came from the depth of the cosmos and took over the lives of men by giving them their 'mind' for the purpose of their own sustenance. "Explain if you can the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his system of beliefs or of his contradictory behavior."

And then there's the C's with a more comprehensive cosmology still which gives us knowledge of higher densities and the two pathways. We understand from this that our density of experience is being controlled by entities at 4th density who deceive and manipulate us into energetic agreements with them. Their less dense physicality allows them to absorb negative energy in the form of negative emotion, distress, sexual energy of the more base variety. But also other ways, likely through adoration and commitment to feel good ideologies and false beliefs, including worship of physicality and the so called 'science' that supports it.

All of this knowledge is missing from Zeland and the lack of protection that such knowledge would give makes of him yet another useful idiot for forces unseen.

But as STO candidates I think we can tap into higher density realities ourselves where in the "future" our energies are already combined as a soul group. The choices that Zeland emphasizes made correctly, brings that future reality a little closer as we actualize that potential.

I get the impression that the author is not really interested in providing an objective view of reality in the first place. He does so only insofar as his interest go, which is to choose a reality that is to his personal liking and satisfaction, which means that his cosmology (if you can call it that) will be strictly limited to attaining such an aim. With that said, there are quite a few interesting tidbits throught the text that are close to what we've learned so far. For instance his view of 'pendulums' and how they operate to drain people of energy and keep them imprisoned through belief systems, desires, expectations, negativity and so on, which then adjusts the frequency resonance of the individual so that he attracts more of the same and lives on a "lifeline" that is not to his benefit. Another would be his view that we don't perceive reallity correctly; he uses the metaphor of a slide inserted into a projector.

It really does take weeding when reading through all this, his writing style is meandering, jumping from one thing to another and it can be a bit confusing. I'll stop with the book at chapter IX. as Laura mentioned, and maybe go back and reread some of the chapters.

have read, is any idea of densities (the stepping down of energies to our own realm) or 4D beings as we understand them of both the STS and STO orientation.

There is also no emphasis on STO itself and it seems to me that some areas of his theory are rather weak and contradictory.
For these two aspects Laura makes attention of, this looks to be a highly good time and fascinating read to me.

I get the impression that the author is not really interested in providing an objective view of reality in the first place. He does so only insofar as his interest go, which is to choose a reality that is to his personal liking and satisfaction, which means that his cosmology (if you can call it that) will be strictly limited to attaining such an aim. With that said, there are quite a few interesting tidbits throught the text that are close to what we've learned so far. For instance his view of 'pendulums' and how they operate to drain people of energy and keep them imprisoned through belief systems, desires, expectations, negativity and so on, which then adjusts the frequency resonance of the individual so that he attracts more of the same and lives on a "lifeline" that is not to his benefit. Another would be his view that we don't perceive reallity correctly; he uses the metaphor of a slide inserted into a projector.

It really does take weeding when reading through all this, his writing style is meandering, jumping from one thing to another and it can be a bit confusing. I'll stop with the book at chapter IX. as Laura mentioned, and maybe go back and reread some of the chapters.

Well, it wouldn't hurt if anybody wants to skim through the rest of the book and see if there is anything useful further on. I just have so much else to do that once I read the entire chapter IX with so little of value in it, and so much wrong, I gave up. Went back to Paul.

What IS interesting is the use of the term "pendulum" along with frequency resonance. Indeed, the Cs have talked about "FRV" (Frequency Resonance Vibration) and how important it is. As we know, a pendulum can be set swinging by frequency resonance to something initiated at higher densities. That is something rather big that Zeland is missing. At the apex of 3 D power pyramids AKA "pendulums" as Zeland has it, are those who are very close to 4D STS forces who can operate directly through them.

It seems to me that not giving STS what it is after is a useful idea and it is, in fact, something that the Cs discussed at some point in the early days with Terry. I can't think of a keyword right at the moment that would help me retrieve the session.

It seems to me that not giving STS what it is after is a useful idea and it is, in fact, something that the Cs discussed at some point in the early days with Terry. I can't think of a keyword right at the moment that would help me retrieve the session.

Mental blocking?

Q: (L) In a previous reading you stated that the Lizzies tried to abduct my eldest daughter and that I "stopped" it. At the time I should have asked, and am asking now: how, specifically, did I stop that activity? {The situation and what I did is described in “Amazing Grace”.}

A: Mental blocking, i.e. using 4th density principles.

Q: (DM) Was it just her presence that led them to believe that they should go find somebody else to abduct?

A: Pay attention to self-explanatory answers.

Q: (L) Okay, so, a mental block is a 4th density principle?

A: Bravo!

Q: (L) So, mentally blocking is our defense?

A: One of them.

Q: (L) And, I was galvanized to erect this shield around my child because it was my baby?

A: And you knew what to do.

A: Network western experiences for learning purposes please. Knowledge is protection.

[Briefly, Terry related the story where he and Jan met the barfly at Vegas World, after having gone downtown to get their marriage license. They had taken a taxi to City Hall, and foolishly decided to walk back to the Strip, in 116 degree weather. They made it as far south as Vegas World, and stopped at the bar inside to cool off. Jan was close to heat prostration, and the barmaid gave her glasses of iced water and an iced towel to put on her neck. They were getting ready to go back out and hail a cab back to Bally's, when they were approached by the "Barfly," who started asking all sorts of personal questions, and seemed to be acting drunk when he wasn't really intoxicated. He became belligerent when Terry refused to show him his Florida drivers license, but switched to disorientation when Terry made the statement "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's OK! I'll buy you a beer?" While staring the guy down and putting the force of his personality behind the question/statement.]

Q: (T) Before we get too far into this, I want to ask them where we were taken. Because after that, as far as I know, nothing else happened. We just went on about our business, and we didn't see him again... (L) In this story that Terry has just recounted, what instant represents the turning point of resistance?

A: The statement.

Q: (L) What statement? (T) "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's OK! I'll buy you a beer?"

A: Yes.

Q: (T): Because that's when he got confused... (J) You totally nullified the... (SV) Yeah, from the glaring and staring at each other... (T) He was escalating this to a point, and I don't know, it just came to me that the best way to do this was to just stop it right there...

A: Grays and their associates are thrown off by energy flow diversions or thought pattern interruptions.

Q: (SV) That's exactly what they said in Matrix I! (T) Another thing that comes to mind while I'm thinking about it, before it turned ugly, he was leading up to going someplace. (J) Very vaguely, but yes. (T) He was leading up toward, "We ought to get together and go someplace." I think that's when I really shut the whole thing off. (L) OK, now, in this episode where Terry and Jan were taken to an underground base, can you identify the location of the underground facility?

A: Socorro, NM

Mental blocking also mentioned in 970111: Session 11 January 1997

No, the mental blocking wasn't it. I was where Terry was talking about being depressed and wanting to smack up on the 4D STS.

You mean antagonize? I mean, want to go and kick 4D STS bu*ts? When in fact that attitude is STS?

No, the mental blocking wasn't it. I was where Terry was talking about being depressed and wanting to smack up on the 4D STS.
This corresponds to the content of the following session:
Q: (T) Who talks to me when I am having conversations with myself in my head?

A: You.

Q: Am I talking to other beings?

A: Have.

Q: Do we all do this?

A: No.

Q: (T) Does Laura communicate like this.

A: Has.

Q: (T) Does Frank?

A: Ditto.

Q: (T) Should I continue communicating with whoever it is?

A: Up to you.

Q: (T) Are they connected to you?

Q: (T) Do you know who I am talking about?

Q: (T) Can you tell me who they are?

A: Lizards.

Q: (T) Why are they talking to me?

A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.

Q: (T) I no longer am depressed and they are talking to me more. (J) They are trying to get you back into it. (T) but they are not doing anything to convince me to be depressed.

A: Watch out!

Q: (T) Can I turn them off?

Q: (T) Who is "Sing."

A: Leader of forces assigned to influence you.

Q: (T) Forces, as in many are assigned to me personally?

Q: (T) How many are in this force?

A: Seven.

Q: (T) Do they do this because of the implants that are in me?

A: All part of process.

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) Am I correct in my thought that when you first start turning this off that they may increase their efforts for a period and then finally they realize that you are really in charge here and then they go away?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) So, when you first get a clue and you start getting a grip on your emotions and dealing with everything that happens to you with acceptance and knowledge that all is a manifestation of your own creation and for your ultimate good, for a period of time they may try ten times harder to get you back as a food source, but then once they realize they can't, then they do finally let loose?

A: You and Frank are experiencing this right now.

Q: (L) This is true. (F) We have both been under massive attack. Just doing this work has been a struggle to keep at it with everything coming from every direction. (L) The hardest has been to stay in a frame of mind to do it. (J) Am I under attack?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Is what I have been under the past few months the first assault?

Q: (T) Now they are trying to sweet talk me?

A: Only first assault.

Q: (T) So, the more positive I become, the more they are going to continue trying, and I am assuming that because you said I have seven beings of some kind assigned to me, that they find something interesting in me that they want to keep?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Should it make me happy that they think I am important enough to have seven beings assigned to me personally? Should I take that as a complement?

Q: (J) Is Terry's level of negativity what makes him attractive to them? His capability for strong negativity?

A: Vice versa.

Q: (J) Please explain. (L) Well, what did they say, is his negativity what makes him attractive, No. He has attracted them and that is what makes him negative? So what makes him attractive to them?

A: Not attractive, a threat.

Q: (L) Now, that is a point. I think there are a lot of people they start working on very early in life because they do like an aura reading or aura scan and determine, and know that a person has potential for great light so they start working on them when they are young and defenseless to try and take them out of the game, so to speak. (F) Not only great good, but also potential for knowledge. (L) Is this the case here?

Q: (L) There you go. It isn't your potential for negativity, it is your potential for good.

(F) Right. If you look around you, you will see the mainstream of society, and they just seem to move through life and enjoy wallowing in materiality, these people don't seem to suffer as much.

(L) There seems to be two classes of people the Lizzies like to go after, extremely weak ones and those they haul off and eat or experiment on; and those who have potential strength and positivity.

(F) To give you an example is, the people they don't attack are those who they already have and they don't have to work on them. If you have the potential to rise above the service to self orientation, then you are a threat. And, if you look around at most of the people who are "making it" in this world, those are the ones that are usually the most viciously service to self.

(T) Very true.

(J) That's the way it is.

(L) And how many times have you heard these "New Age" teachers talk about "well, if your impression of people who have material possessions is that they are negative, then you are bringing this on yourself and you will just have to concentrate on prosperity more," that is, in a roundabout way promoting a very service to self philosophy. It's not that having things is bad, it's not that money is evil, it's the focus on it over and above helping others.

(T) I want to tell a little story. A guy I work for is a "Born again Christian." Only a year and a half born again. He's hobbying at it. He's looking for a lifestyle. He was pooh-poohing metaphysics and New Age philosophies in general saying: "New Age! That's the devil's work!" He has no idea what it is, but he is shutting it down because someone told him to shut it down and he is doing it to be part of the Lifestyle. I said: "Where do you get this stuff?" He said: "It's in the Bible." I said: "What do you mean it's in the Bible?" He said: "Well, it's in the books." So, I asked: "Well, where did the books come from? Some of them were written many hundreds of years ago and the New Testament books were written hundreds of years after Christ lived, that is, after the fact."

So, he said: "See, those who wrote the Bible didn't really write it, they got it from the Holy Spirit." So, I say, okay, I can buy that. The Holy Spirit wrote the Bible. I can follow this. Fine. I ask him: "How do they know this was the Holy Spirit?" And I'm only bringing up a question, I am not putting him down. So, he comes back and says: "Well, the books say the Holy Spirit came down and did this, and since it is in the book, it must be true." I said: "Wait a minute. The Holy Spirit came down and wrote these books through these people, gave them this information and helped them do this, and wrote in the book that it was the Holy Spirit that did this, therefore it makes it true because whoever brought this information said they brought this information. But, on a whole different level, the Holy Spirit brought this information to these people, and they didn't write the books, did they not "channel" these books?" And he stopped there and it was like: "Well, I never thought of it that way."

And I said: "Well, you just said that all of this was of the Devil, New Age, paranormal events, UFOs, the Rolling Stones..." So, he thought about it for a minute and then he said: "But it's okay. It was the "right" channel!" And I say: "Wait a minute! Slow down here! Take this home and think about it for a few days. These books that you are putting your faith in, that you don't know where they came from, were channelled to people by means that you say are the devil's work if anybody else does it. And, the only reason you are accepting these works is because, IN these works it says that it was the Holy Spirit that did it, but it was the Holy Spirit that told them to do this."

(F) And it was the Holy Spirit that told them that it was the Holy Spirit.

(T) Yeah, right! I told him: "Think about it. Just THINK about what you are saying." But he is just not seeing it.

(L) It's hypnosis.

(T) And, he's looking for a lifestyle. He talks about: "I heard this great group the other day, they're a Christian band”. And a couple days later: "Hey, did you hear such and such, they're a Christian Band." I said: "Gee, James, know any good Moslem bands?" I told him I liked Garrison Keilor and he said: "That's a Christian show." I said: "Where did you get that?" He said: "Well, my pastor said he was because he's from Minnesota!"

(F) Well, there are two points that this brings up. The first is that circular thinking and this whole idea is following what others tell you or what has been written without questioning it. You are not supposed to think. And then, the second thing, this source said once way back: "Don't take anything at face value, including this." Part of the light of knowledge is that you would always be open to new information.

(L) Well, that is the parable of the talents. I keep hammering on that one and one of these days I am going to write a little monograph on the parables of Jesus. The parable of the talents is prefaced by the phrase: "Now, knowledge of the kingdom is like unto a certain man who went on a journey..." and he called his three servants together and gave them each a certain number of talents. The talents represent knowledge. Two of the servants invested their talents. They were willing to take risks and give up what they had to get more. The third was afraid of losing the little he had and he buried his talent. So, the two increased their knowledge by repeatedly giving up and getting back more. The master came back and the two showed how they had made a killing on the market and the master was pleased. But the servant who had buried his talent said: "Master, I knew you were a hard man and you reaped where you did not sow and I was afraid..." The master cast him into outer darkness. And, remember, remember, remember, we are talking about knowledge. He took his little bit of knowledge and he closed himself off and hung onto that little bit for dear life...

(F) Yet another demonstration of service to self. He buried it so he could have it instead of sharing it. It is continually reflected over and over. Everybody out there has their one little talent and they are all burying it for dear life.

(T) Okay. Where were we. Just by being positive will shut off the Lizzies desire to mess with me?

Q: (T) That's all there is to it? But the implants will still be there?

A: So what?

Q: (T) Do the implants do anything besides transmit the frequency?

Q: (T) And, as long as I am being negative it is transmitting and they can track me that way?

A: Close.

Q: (T) If I shut them off by being positive, they can't track me any longer?

A: Can track but not influence.

Q: (T) Why did they tell me that I gave them permission to do it when they abduct me?

A: "Bullshit!"

Q: (T) If I tell them it's bull will they leave me alone?

Q: (T) If I shut them off will they continue to abduct me?

Q: (T) I am not buying into the victim line. (L) There is another aspect here. Knowledge breeds awareness which gives you the ability to detect it when they try to influence you in very subtle ways so that you can begin to control your mind and resist early on and that is the key.

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) And you have to persist with positive thoughts and feelings sometimes in the face of incredible adversity. No one said it was going to be easy, but it is worth it.[...]

Might be useful to examine the whole idea of "pendulums" and how it differs from Gurdjieff, Castaneda and Cs. Zeland appears to think that they just emerge from something like limbic resonance and doesn't appear to realize that such hierarchical structures are actually feeding mechanisms for 4D STS. The Resonance exists between humans - the the part of the brain that is "the Predator's Mind" etc - and 4D STS overlords.

Yes, but there is more. So, more bluntly:

First I say anything else I must admit that, after my previous post, I put Zeland’s stuff in whole suspension. That’s to say I didn’t read/see more about him. So what I’ll tell next remains as what may be still a shallow evaluation of mine.

As I told in my previous post, for all that I read of Zeland matter, he only described the predator as we already know or should know via many other discussions here, also from the C’s, from Castaneda, and from many, many books out there. Also, Zeland seems to be inviting you to be a slave, and finally his “methods” seem vague. Okay. What more?

After all what are Zeland methods? Let’s see.

It appears that Zeland’s approach mostly is reduced to repeat to yourself that any negativism is due to the presence and action of the predator —“pendulum,” he terms it— and then refusing the reactions indicated by the pendulums. I agree that recognizing the presence of evil is fundamental to augment consciousness. But, again, we already knew that. What else is his method?

Okay. Without telling much how you do that, he only states you that once you got rid of the Pendulums you become empty, a vacuous, and aimless, that is to say useless. Humm …

Zeland, 78 days practical Transurfing:
To rid the pendulums, it is necessary to cancel the internal and external importance. […] Learn not to "get caught" - but instead to ignore what irritates you, then the pendulum will disappear from your life.
So far, so good.

Zeland, Transurfing volume 1:
Having freed yourself from the influence of destructive pendulums, you acquire freedom. But freedom without a goal – is a suspended state. […] The suspended state is not much better than being dependent on the pendulum. […] Pendulums are not an absolute evil to a person, […] Your freedom is being free from the pendulums of others. But there are pendulums that will be of use to you personally.
Do you see above the bellowing contradictions of Zeland? He claims that exist a type of pendulum that is destructive, so you must conclude that some are not. Next he claims that, once you are empty, you must arrange your own pendulums, those that will work for you —not quoted here, but you will find the details there. Thus, if you are to believe in his claims, then you accept that some pendulums can be constructive —at least to your self. Right? No! Not really, see the next quote:
Zeland, Transurfing volume 1:
What pendulums could be called constructive? The answer is - none. [..]. A pendulum can only be constructive to itself, but never to you.

What is he exactly claiming? Zeland alleges that is necessary to get rid of Pendulums. He also claims that is impossible to get rid of the pendulums. But if you succeed you will became a vacuous. Next he alleges that is not necessary to get rid of the pendulums. Well, I believe we can learn to not listen them, yet I don’t want to live along with a vampire.

Do you realize the entangled web of Zeland? Maybe I should specify a little more some of it. Zeland conjures to you: readers get used with the presence of Pendulums; act you like a chief pendulum as for then you will be happy and successful in your life; and by there it goes.

So, concluding, Zeland is teaching you to accept Pendulums and to you become part of their sts pyramid having you as one of their chiefs. Zendar is not teaching how to get rid of Pendulums, instead he trying to convince you to accept Pendulums in your inner being. Thus, supposedly, you would be the sts boss, you would rule the pendulums installed over other human beings, and thus get all that you desire, well-being, and dreams. A sts solution, for sts beings, in a sts world?

This corresponds to the content of the following session:

That must be it. What a great time to review that! Now I just want to say from my own experience that it might be difficult to just say that you're just going to be positive from now on. What I've found is that having an aim and fairly good idea of what you want to do or where you want to place your focus based on the knowledge you have and the values you have set for yourself as a guiding principle, you simply say no energetically to anything that tries to vector you. Whether just someone else's drama or someone trying to get you to agree with them, or pull you into a confrontation etc. You don't have to fight them verbally or otherwise, you just sort of draw a line in the sand and refocus your attention where you want it.

So that's kind of the best I can describe it.

What is he exactly claiming? Zeland alleges that is necessary to get rid of Pendulums. He also claims that is impossible to get rid of the pendulums. But if you succeed you will became a vacuous. Next he alleges that is not necessary to get rid of the pendulums. Well, I believe we can learn to not listen them, yet I don’t want to live along with a vampire.

Do you realize the entangled web of Zeland? Maybe I should specify a little more some of it. Zeland conjures to you: readers get used with the presence of Pendulums; act you like a chief pendulum as for then you will be happy and successful in your life; and by there it goes.

So, concluding, Zeland is teaching you to accept Pendulums and to you become part of their sts pyramid having you as one of their chiefs. Zendar is not teaching how to get rid of Pendulums, instead he trying to convince you to accept Pendulums in your inner being. Thus, supposedly, you would be the sts boss, you would rule the pendulums installed over other human beings, and thus get all that you desire, well-being, and dreams. A sts solution, for sts beings, in a sts world?

Exactly! I was hoping that someone would pull that out of there and lay it out for the readers. THANK YOU!

I'll skip quoting from chapters 4 and 5 since their contents is either too simplistic/shallow or self-explanatory or just nonsense. There are some interesting parts from chapter 6, though.

Chapter 6 "The Alternatives Flow"

The Information Field

The alternatives space is an information field or energy matrix, a template for what things could be like. When a sector of the matrix is lit up by an energy that has the same resonance, that part of the template is transformed into physical reality. The question is whether the information held in the matrix can be used whilst it exists in its intangible form.

You could say that we are using this information on an every day basis. The conscious mind might not be able to read the information held in the alternatives space but the subconscious mind can access it directly. This is where premonitions, intuition, prophecies, inventions and works of art originate.

The conscious mind sources information both by interpreting data from the external world and by receiving it from the subconscious via intuition. Put bluntly, the data recorded in the information field represents truth in its purest form. It represents objective information undistorted by interpretation. When truth passes through the filter of the mind it becomes an interpretation, i.e. knowledge. [...]

Knowledge Out of Nowhere

There are people who are capable of seeing events in the information field as clearly as if they were witnessing them in the material world. People like this are capable of attuning to manifest sectors in the alternatives space. A clairvoyant for example can attune to the sector of a missing person by looking at a photograph of that person or touching an item of their belongings. The police have even been known to make use of the services of clairvoyants in their investigations.

Not all clairvoyants can see perfectly and so mistakes are made. Mistakes can be made for two reasons. Firstly the clairvoyant may attune to a sector that has never been realised in the material plane and never will be. Confusion can also be caused by the fact that separate sectors differ in script and scenery to a lesser or greater degree depending on their relative distance from one another. This can effect how information is interpreted. For example, ancient prophesiers and prophets who observed unusual scenes from the future interpreted them according to the knowledge available to them at the time causing their predictions to be inaccurate.

When the subconscious is somehow able to access information held in an unrealized sector of the field the conscious mind can be confused finding it vague and obscure. This is because the data has not before been interpreted using symbols that are familiar to the rational mind. If however, the brain manages to reach deeply into the essence of the information newly available, insight and clarity is achieved.[...]

...to avoid getting mixed up in semantics and terminology, for simplicity’s sake we will define everything connected with the conscious mind as reason and with the subconscious as the heart or soul.

If the mind was capable of understanding everything the heart wished to share with it, humanity would have already gained full access to the information field. One can only imagine the heights human civilization would have reached as a result. The mind however, is not very good at listening to the heart and does not want to. Its attention is either taken up with things relating to the outside world or with its own inner bag of contemplation and anxiety. The {predatory} mind is busy controlling its unceasing internal monologue and is by comparison highly inattentive to the feint signals of the heart. The mind authoritatively insists on doing things its own way. When reason “thinks”, it draws on categories which it uses to mark the qualities of visible objects in materialized sectors of the information field. In other words, it thinks with the help of established designations: symbols, words, concepts, diagrams, rules etc. The mind unscrambles all the information it receives using appropriate designations.

Designations are attributed to everything that exists in the world around us. The sky is blue, water is wet, birds fly, tigers are dangerous, winter is cold etc. If the information received from a non-materialized sector has not yet been attributed rational designation the mind perceives it as unfathomable knowledge. If new designations can be introduced or if it can be explained within the context of conventional references then a discovery is made.

Ever since the mind began thinking in terms of abstract categories the connection between the heart and mind gradually atrophied. The heart does not work in terms of categories. It does not think or speak. It feels and knows. Because the heart is not able to express what it knows in words and symbols, the mind finds it difficult to understand. How then can the heart communicate with the mind if it has discovered something in the alternatives space that does not yet exist in the material world?

The {predatory} mind is always busy with its own chatter. It has a logical explanation for everything and is constantly trying to control information. It picks up on vague signals from the heart which it is not always capable of defining with the help of categories. The vague feelings and knowledge signalled by the heart are drowned out by the vociferous thoughts of the mind. When control over the mind is released however, intuitive feelings and knowledge can break through to consciousness.[...]

The {predatory} mind is constantly generating thoughts and the voice of the heart is literally drowned out by the ‘thought-churn’ making it difficult to access intuitive knowledge. If you stop the train of thoughts and simply contemplate the emptiness, you will hear the rustle of the morning stars, the inner voice that has no words. The heart could provide answers to many of our questions if only we could hear its voice.[...]

At every step we take in life we have to decide whether to do one thing or another. The thing we call life emerges when parts of the alternatives space are transformed into physical reality. Depending on our thoughts and actions one sector or another is realized on the material level. The heart has access to the information field and somehow the heart is given to see what lies ahead in as yet unrealized but impending sectors. When the soul has set its sights on a sector that has not yet been realized in the physical it knows what to expect and whether it will be a pleasant or unpleasant experience. The mind interprets these feelings as vague sensations of inner peace or the lack of it.

The soul often knows what lies ahead and tries patiently to communicate what it knows to the mind but the mind hardly hears the voice, or attributes very little meaning to the vague premonition. The {predatory} mind is hooked by pendulums, preoccupied solving problems and convinced by the reasonableness of its actions. The mind makes resolute decisions guided by logical reasoning and common sense. As we know though, sensible reasoning is no guarantee of an ideal solution. Unlike the mind, the heart is rarely mistaken because it does not think. It feels and knows.[...]

People will always find ways of justifying their actions claiming that their path is too densely strewn with obstacles and that for them, something always goes wrong. That something of course is balanced forces and pendulums that arise as a consequence of the excess potential generated by their self-importance.[...]

Public opinion is mainly shaped by pendulums. The excess potential of self-importance serves as a feeding trough for pendulums and so beliefs based on some aspect of self-importance are widely supported. The belief that a personal goal is difficult to attain represents a projection of outer importance, whereas the belief that the goal can only be achieved by a personality with extraordinary qualities is a projection of inner importance. Either way the individual is fleeced. They may be allowed to reach the finish line which will no doubt make them very happy, but what the person will not realize is how much energy was wasted, not so much on reaching the goal, as on indulging the exactions of the pendulum.

Back
Top Bottom