This is because governments don't care about their citizens at all.

I hope is a good news that people return to work in China but I doubt it. But I think so (I am not an expert on economy) that if the economy of China has problems is the mundial economy that will be with big problems. I am sad for Chinese that maybe sick have to go to work.

In Spain, in Palma de Mayorca, a new patient of Conoravirus.
Sorry to hear the Corona V keeps on reoccurring. Take care. So far the evidence of transmission is via sneazing or coughing. So distance kept from coughing people is what prevention asks. Personally, having witnessed first hand ebola in Guinea, the governments which are mainly and in majority formed of incapable political cadres, are not at all effective in combating any plague. The only medical authority I personally trust is MSF (Medicins Sans Frontieres). I do not trust any government, be it from the first or third world. Also WHO, is too slow in reaction and seem to be either too placid or too dramatic in their reporting. Ebola started 3 or 4 months earlier than it was reported by WHO. I know that because my camp was 20km or so from the official Guinean epicenter, where btw, people were not eating bats. MSF was on the ground within a month or so from the first reported cases originated from Sierra Leone.
Latest from MSF site
MSF update on 2019-nCoV coronavirus outbreak | MSF

Last edited:
Sorry to hear the Corona V keeps on reoccurring. Take care. So far the evidence of transmission is via sneazing or coughing. So distance kept from coughing people is what prevention asks. Personally, having witnessed first hand ebola in Guinea, the governments which are mainly and in majority formed of incapable political cadres, are not at all effective in combating any plague. The only medical authority I personally trust is MSF (Medicins Sans Frontieres). I do not trust any government, be it from the first or third world. Also WHO, is too slow in reaction and seem to be either too placid or too dramatic in their reporting. Ebola started 3 or for months earlier than it was reported by WHO. I know that because my camp was 20km or so from the official Guinean epicenter, where btw, people were not eating bats. MSF was on the ground within a month or so.
Latest from MSF site
MSF update on 2019-nCoV coronavirus outbreak | MSF
Thanks for the link Ina. They wrote:

We do know that in a respiratory disease outbreak, it is important to apply hand hygiene, coughing etiquette,

These days there is a lot of flu cases everywhere, around the world. It is interesting to see how many people fail to have an etiquette on the commun transport. When they sneeze they sneeze authentically. With no etiquette at all. You can hear the sneeze even if you are far away. Same for the coughing. With emphasis, with force, without respect for the others around. But this is also the world we all living: egocentric and individualist. We can see that in little things like no etiquette at all on busses concerning sneezes and coughs! :cry:

Well, it is the treatment of choice for some acute lung conditions. It might work during the crisis.

Meanwhile, there's this:

So far, the new coronavirus, dubbed 2019-nCoV, has led to more than 20,000 illnesses and 427 deaths in China, as well as more than 200 illnesses and two deaths outside of mainland China. But that's nothing compared with the flu, also called influenza. In the U.S. alone, the flu has already caused an estimated 19 million illnesses, 180,000 hospitalizations and 10,000 deaths this season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

... or talk about cancer (which is of course not contagious, so the comparison is not about that). I read quite recently that there are around 106 new registrations of newly detected cancer PER DAY in Germany. THAT is what I call an epidemic.

Has anyone been keeping an eye on the stock markets recently? Well, since this epidemic started, stocks have been doing REALLY REALLY good.

Tesla is a good example:- in the last month Tesla has gone from trading at around $450 to hitting $968 before dropping to the $700s per share.

Word on the street, to use the phrase, is that the surge in stock prices recently is mostly driven by central banks - essentially to curb any potential panic due to ncov2019. The fact that such a thing would happen indicates the fear those in power have. OSIT.

Countering that, the blogger I follow from Shenzhen (city now under quarantine) provides a balanced view from the ground. I don't necessarily agree with all he says as sometimes he seems to be downplaying the situation i.e. normalcy bias. On the other hand though, I can see why - to counter the extreme end of the world fear mongers who also seem to have an anti China agenda.

I guess my 'freaking out' comes from the fact that unless a cure is found, I don't see how each one of us won't get it. The thing spreads as easy as the cold virus and it's now out in the population. How many can confidently say, if they get it they won't develop complications and God forbid, die?

Unless miracles happen, that's how things are going - it's just too contagious.

Has anyone followed the story of the Brit diagnosed in Brighton (i.e. the guy who got infected in Singapore that I mentioned in my previous post)? So the fallout from this one person continues - now the GP he went to in Brighton is shut down as one of the staff came down with it.

The guy also flew on an easy jet flight and they are now working to find everyone on that flight. With the incubation period being upto 2 weeks, potentially any new cases due to him won't be showing just yet. What about those people who got infected by him, who don't yet know they are infected - think about how many more people they are infecting and so forth?

Absolute nightmare!

Anyways, I think the ultimate question for everyone - if you got infected by ncov2019, do you think you will be okay? Do you think it'll be just like getting the cold or the flu?

I think ultimately, that's what everyone has to think about and that's what is driving the innate fear around this virus. If anything, it can be an interesting contemplation on your mortality and the mortality of those you love.

I hope is a good news that people return to work in China but I doubt it. But I think so (I am not an expert on economy) that if the economy of China has problems is the mundial economy that will be with big problems. I am sad for Chinese that maybe sick have to go to work.
FWIW - from Jim Stone's website:
China ALWAYS shuts down all manufacturing in February, every single year. Anyone who missed this point in alt or msm can't investigate a hole in a sock. And I'll be that harsh, if people in any form of media missed this reality of China they are followers and not a source.

We will know if this is a genocide if the factories start up like normal. If they really do have to contain a killer virus, the factories will not start on schedule. Here is the schedule: Starting in the second half of February, a scant few factories that people HATE will force people back to work. For the most part, the ones that make kush balls and shoes will start right around March 1 with all being open by March 14. If they open on this schedule, there was no serious virus threat and the world just saw a genocide and did not even know it. Schools begin to open on March 2.

I am disgusted by the irresponsible reporting that has plagued both the MSM and alt media, who were totally clueless that China shuts down this time of year, with the shut downs perfectly matching the lowest possible impact for a viral outbreak that could possibly happen. It realy does look like a planned event. Kill your dissidents. Resume production on schedule. Thank you social credit score and Google for making it all possible.
He's also claiming:
I HAVE PROVEN NO ONE IN CHINA HAS SUCCEEDED IN POSTING ANYTHING TO THE WEB FOR THE PAST WEEK
FOR AT LEAST THE LAST WEEK, EVERYTHING POSTED HAS BEEN CCP FRONTED BULLSHIT.

chinaculling.png

UNLIKE WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN IN THE VIDEOS, THE CHINESE PEOPLE ARE NOT CHIT CHATTING ON THEIR PHONES AND USING THEM IN "MEDICAL FACILITIES", IT IS ALL A PROVEN BIG FAT LIE.

China has TOTALLY cut off it's population from the internet, which means no doctors are posting, no Americans there are posting, NO ONE AT ALL is posting but the CCP, and it is all whatever they want to front an image. There's no way out of it, the Oracle internet intelligence map proves it.

He may be right that this outbreak has made it convenient to dispose of dissidents. :-(

French doctor from Marseille, specialized in infectious illness, say that Chinese scientifics found that Chloroquine molecule is effective against this corona virus. The molecul is already effective against SARS. He say that Chloroquine is the less expensive known drug in the world and is very safe. Need now to be evaluated for real, on patients.

French Sott published is conference here so if you understand French you can watch it. The sound is a bit weak at moments.

French doctor from Marseille, specialized in infectious illness, say that Chinese scientifics found that Chloroquine molecule is effective against this corona virus. The molecul is already effective against SARS. He say that Chloroquine is the less expensive known drug in the world and is very safe. Need now to be evaluated for real, on patients.

French Sott published is conference here so if you understand French you can watch it. The sound is a bit weak at moments.
During the presentation, I was intrigued by the assertion that Chloroquine widely used in the treatment of malaria, could be used in the treatment of 2019-nCoV pneumonia, and I found that Nature published an article on the same topic [as the presentation] few days earlier.

Wang, M., Cao, R., Zhang, L. et al. Remdesivir and chloroquine effectively inhibit the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in vitro. Cell Res (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41422-020-0282-0

Remdesivir and chloroquine effectively inhibit the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in vitro

Has anyone been keeping an eye on the stock markets recently? Well, since this epidemic started, stocks have been doing REALLY REALLY good.

Tesla is a good example:- in the last month Tesla has gone from trading at around $450 to hitting $968 before dropping to the $700s per share.

Word on the street, to use the phrase, is that the surge in stock prices recently is mostly driven by central banks - essentially to curb any potential panic due to ncov2019. The fact that such a thing would happen indicates the fear those in power have. OSIT.

The stock markets are all fraud at this stage Sott Reader based on no underlying market principles other than the availability of unlimited free money dished out at zero interest. Since September 2019 the US Fed has been undertaking QE4 through its direct intervention in the repo market (the overnight bank to bank lending market) to the daily tune of hundreds of billions of $ of liquidity because some part of the system - be it a large bank such as JP Morgan or Deutsche Bank or a major venture capital vampire - is dead in the water and the margin of error is now so slim one such failure will pull the entire global edifice down. When banks do not trust other banks even on an over night lend, the system is hanging over a precipice. The stock prices you are seeing thus bear zero relationship to the value, return or economic activity of said stock - what in essence is happening is a vast set of accounting frauds with the entire publicly available equity being taken private by mass stock buy backs where company executives are using this flood of cheap money to buy back their stock, inflating the price and making a killing (whilst removing all relationship between value and price). This is part of the final drive to separate the financial system (all that's left of the 'economy') from the rest of the world (us basically) leaving us all as indentured slaves.

The following two interviews by James Corbett with Catherine Austin Fitts is essential viewing to grasp how the €21 trillion we know has gone missing from the system has been secretly siphoned off to fund this breakaway.

But this deliberately generated surface bubble in the stock markets is in diametric opposition to the reality of say the dramatic fall in the Baltic Dry Index which is a renowned indicator of actual global economic activity. See below from Forbes:

The Baltic Dry Index (created by London’s Baltic Exchange) is an attempt to measure the price of shipping goods around the world. Typically, when fewer goods are needing to be shipped, the index drops and that can be considered a signal that economic growth may be about to slump.

Forbes goes on to say:

From August/September 2018 to the present the index has fallen to a lower low than the 2 previous lows. So, it’s much lower than it was and quickly.

Essentially this market is telling us that in the real world manufacturing is collapsing - and in particular copper dependent products - which means every single technology product and especially those produced by China.

Copper is that metal used in wiring, that stuff which helps electricity makes it way through laptops and mobile phones.

At no point before has there been such a gap between stock markets and the performance of the Baltic Dry Goods Index. The last that came close was in the run up to the 2008 melt down.

Reality tends to catch up with fantasy one way or the other. This virus may end up just being the trigger.

Article in full from Forbes.

These 3 Global Economic Indicators Suggest Stock Market Problems

There was this interview made by Joshua Phillips from Epoch Times published with a Chinese person Heng He who has written articles on political subject for the Epoch Times. However this does not seem to be his fulltime job, as he also apparently is knowledgeable about biology and biotechnology. There are some interesting bits of information about how the corona virus situation is being handled. Being from Epoch Times, one can hardly expect the CCP to get a five star rating. If one expects that one will have to add it. I did not listen to the whole thing, but even the first few minutes are interesting, if you play it at increased speed, it is faster.

(...) I found that Nature published an article on the same topic [as the presentation] few days earlier.

Wang, M., Cao, R., Zhang, L. et al. Remdesivir and chloroquine effectively inhibit the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in vitro. Cell Res (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41422-020-0282-0

Remdesivir and chloroquine effectively inhibit the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in vitro
Yeah, this is the article (published by Nature on Feb. 4th) which is cited by the Prof. speaking in the video, around time 9:40.
(PS : avoid the automatic subtitles, they're pure garbage !)

Last edited:
Reality tends to catch up with fantasy one way or the other. This virus may end up just being the trigger.

There is a possibility that the virus was released so that there will be something else to blame the coming financial/currency crash on. That way, the elites and their central and private banks might not be blamed as much - so they can stick around to set up the next financial system and continue their games in a new cycle.

A homeopathic preventative/treatment that has roused the anger of the mainstream community:
Indian Authorities Propose Use of Homeopathy to Prevent Coronavirus

The Indian government’s Ministry of AYUSH, which promotes alternative medicine systems in the country, released a health advisory on January 29 that advocates the use of homeopathy and traditional remedies, such as Indian systems of medicine, to ward off infections of the newly circulating 2019-nCoV coronavirus. This includes the use of a homeopathic preparation called Arsenicum album 30C and two drops of sesame oil in each nostril each morning for prevention, and Unani medicines (treatments based on the teachings of Hippocrates and Galen) to mitigate symptoms of coronavirus infection. While AYUSH cites centuries of practitioners’ experiences with these products as evidence behind its advice, the media and the scientific community criticized the guidance as being counterproductive in dealing with a serious health emergency.

“It is profoundly irresponsible of the Ministry of AYUSH to endorse homeopathy as this entirely undermines public understanding of science and medicine, and elevates pseudoscience with potentially dangerous consequences,” says David Robert Grimes, an Irish science writer who has published research showing homeopathy to be ineffective, in an email to The Scientist. Grimes has argued that the proposed mechanisms of homeopathy are implausible when analyzed from a physical and chemical perspective, and says that it is not surprising, therefore, that the biological effects of homeopathy cannot be measured in large-scale clinical trials.

To date, more than 31,000 people in more than two dozen countries have been infected with 2019-nCoV, including three confirmed cases in India. According to the World Health Organization, there is no intervention yet identified that can treat the virus, although a number of studies are underway to find therapeutics and develop a vaccine.

Until then, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says the only way to prevent infection is to avoid contact with the virus and people who are sick, to wash your hands, and not touch your face. But the Central Council for Research In Homeopathy (CCRH) of the Ministry of AYUSH claims that there are other preventive options.

Anil Khurana, who heads the CCRH, tells The Scientist that Arsenicum album 30C, a homeopathic solution prepared by diluting aqueous arsenic trioxide until little or no arsenic remains that is used in respiratory disorders and has been in widespread use for more than 220 years with a good safety record, was found to be an effective prophylactic during the swine flu epidemic in India in 2009. A study conducted by Robert Mathie of the British Homeopathic Association and his group, in collaboration with the CCRH, reported in Homeopathy that of the various homeopathic medicines given to patients with swine flu symptoms, Arsenicum album was most successful in reducing fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, and headache. There was no control arm. In another, placebo-controlled trial conducted by the CCRH, homeopathic medicines were also found to reduce flu-like symptoms.

These results led the CCRH to look to possible homeopathic interventions against the new coronavirus. Before any 2019-nCoV infections had turned up in India, scientists at CCRH collated the clinical features of a recent cluster of cases in China that was published in The Lancet on January 24, which they fed into a tool called the homeopathic repertory. The repertory is a database of historic texts on homeopathy, and when practitioners enter symptoms, the tool fetches the texts’ recommendations on which medicine needs to be given. “Every time we repertorize a patient, we are pretty much consulting all these generations of homeopaths that have contributed to this database,” says Bernado Merizalde, a homeopathy practitioner at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia and the prime general secretary of Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis, a homeopathic doctors’ association. By matching the clinical features, the repertory found Arsenicum album 30C to be a suitable fit for the current outbreak.

The basic premise of homeopathy is that a medicine that produces a set of symptoms when given to a healthy person under controlled settings can be prescribed in a highly diluted form to a diseased person with those same symptoms, explains Kushal Banerjee, a homeopathic physician based in New Delhi. This is what is known as Similia similibus curentur in homeopathic parlance, a Latin phrase that means “like cures like.” Kalyan Banerjee, Kushal’s father and a renowned homeopathic practitioner, says that by boosting the immune system of the body, Arsenicum album can potentially reduce the virulence of the coronavirus, thereby tempering disease intensity.

“We don’t claim 100 percent protection with Arsenicum album. Just taking the medicine will not work,” says Khurana. “All general measures for airborne infections have to be taken.” He further adds that if people get infected, they should promptly seek medical care.

Such caveats do not assuage the concerns of homeopathy’s detractors, who say there is no rigorous scientific evidence to indicate homeopathic remedies can prevent coronavirus infection or mitigate symptoms. “The claim of some homeopaths that homeopathic remedies are effective in treating or preventing coronavirus infections is not based on any evidence at all,” Edzard Ernst, an emeritus professor at the University of Exeter in the UK and a critic of homeopathy, tells The Scientist in an email. Ernst points to a study that found no difference between Arsenicum album and a placebo in preventing fever after vaccination. Other studies in which homeopathy was found to be ineffective include one on acute respiratory tract infections, another on middle ear infections, and yet another on influenza-like illness.

“Using homeopathy as an alternative therapy risks forfeiting effective causative or symptomatic treatments or—if such treatments are not available—creating a false sense of security,” says Ernst. “In any case, it would be a waste of resources.”

Even among proponents of homeopathy, there is disagreement about the best way to prevent the coronavirus. Mitchell Fleisher, the second vice president of the American Institute of Homeopathy, says that the Lancet article that scientists at CCRH used to come up with their advice does not provide enough information on symptoms to make an accurate homeopathic prescription.

He says that perhaps the best way to validate the therapeutic value of homeopathy would be to perform a comparative clinical outcome study of acute coronaviral infection by giving individualized homeopathic medicines to one experimental group and allopathic medicines to another, with a minimum of 250 patients in each group. “A careful and honest, statistical analysis of the study results will speak the scientific truth,” he says.

Countering Fleisher’s proposal, Grimes says that this is completely unethical. “Homeopathy has no plausible mechanism of action, and it is downright irresponsible to suggest it in a trial for a serious potential pandemic. Large scale studies of homeopathy have clearly shown over decades the same result—that it simply does not work,” he says.

www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/indian-authorities-propose-use-of-homeopathy-to-prevent-coronavirus-67075
"Large scale studies of homeopathy have clearly shown over decades the same result—that it simply does not work,” he says."
But then, neither do vaccines! And considering how many people are apparently dying, has conventional treatment been that successful?

Back
Top Bottom