Session 22 February 2020

This gets to the heart of Ashworth's central idea of the "necessary" sin. The fall from a 4D STO state was necessary for learning, and those souls who "return" to 4D, who have their original Edenic state "restored", don't just return - they return having learned lessons they wouldn't otherwise have learned. They return enriched by their lessons
Very well said! You summarized what I think about reason for The Fall, perfectly.

This gets to the heart of Ashworth's central idea of the "necessary" sin. The fall from a 4D STO state was necessary for learning, and those souls who "return" to 4D, who have their original Edenic state "restored", don't just return - they return having learned lessons they wouldn't otherwise have learned. They return enriched by their lessons.

Yes, I found this one of the most remarkable insights of Ashworth/Paul, and it seems to play out in our personal lives as well - we go through the state of sin, and then we experience a transformation, part of which means coming to terms with our past sins, understanding them, using them for growth, to the point that we can eventually absolve ourselves by seeing that without them, we couldn't have learned what we have learned. I found this very touching and relieving, personally.

Niall (post#55) said:
Joe thinks he remembers another reference somewhere in the sessions to a portal in/over the M.E., but that perhaps a different term than 'portal' was used. Perhaps 'Energy/Dome of Destruction'? Does anyone recall what that might be, and in which session it occurred?

My first thought was the Jerusalem UFO and the Saladin apparition. This was briefly mentioned in Session February 2011 and maybe the portal was elaborated upon during the ensuing discussions and comments (32 pages long). FWIW.

And of course many thanks for this intriguing session.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this session! :flowers: I haven't read the comments below yet, so just a thought on the session itself: I like the comment about the new reality which can become possible by choosing in having faith and modulating the FRV to make it more possible. It is easier to have faith in this possible new reality as many others here are sharing the same faith, especially as so many people around oneself in real life are believing the lies while things are falling apart. For me, this makes the group ever more an anchor in these chaotic times and gives hope. And for this I am grateful.

This gets to the heart of Ashworth's central idea of the "necessary" sin. The fall from a 4D STO state was necessary for learning, and those souls who "return" to 4D, who have their original Edenic state "restored", don't just return - they return having learned lessons they wouldn't otherwise have learned. They return enriched by their lessons.

Yes, I found this one of the most remarkable insights of Ashworth/Paul, and it seems to play out in our personal lives as well - we go through the state of sin, and then we experience a transformation, part of which means coming to terms with our past sins, understanding them, using them for growth, to the point that we can eventually absolve ourselves by seeing that without them, we couldn't have learned what we have learned. I found this very touching and relieving, personally.

Thanks for putting it that way, AI and luc. Understanding the cycle, and our lives in general through the perspective explained like this, and with what Laura explained during the session, sure puts things into a clearer context, not to mention adding an extra meaning to the Fall, and the "new reality" ahead, if we each choose wisely and do our best to "anchor de frequency".

Many can relate to the traditionally interpreted passion play of Jesus, I have as well during several low points in my life. It seems to be meaningful when one has reached a 'rock bottom' or to those who feel helpless because of circumstances they feel are beyond their control.

That's pretty much the idea that Christianity was meant to represent, and to be honest did so, more or less, albeit with the twist of a single life and then judgement and then heaven or hell for ever more. That was, I think, a major distortion that did a lot of damage.

The passion or suffering and 'death' of Jesus is meant to convey the unavoidable suffering that we all experience in life. Jesus' faith in 'god' is what allowed him to not only endure that suffering without trying to avoid or escape it, but to 'conquer death' in that he 'rose again'. The problem is if a person doesn't have the right context into which to place that, i.e. the Cs cosmology, then they are just going to fall for the rather materialistic spin that was put on it by those "Greek enforcers".

Yes, it is a relief and it gives meaning to life and suffering. This is in stark contrast to the Darwinists materialistic worldview which leads to nihilism and for some a wish to return to sleeping matter.

Ashworth's book was also very illuminating to me as he was able to bring clarity on very complex things in a very easy to understand way for a lay reader like myself.

Maybe that's what Paul meant when he said that we would be the ones to judge angels. They haven't had the benefit of learning things the hard way, through actual experience.

And maybe that's why angels eventually choose to fall, because they seek the hard won lessons of incarnated experience. I'd say that, to an 'angel', things might appear pretty simple: everything is love and light and all you have to do is be love and light and it's all good. For those that have been through the mire and experienced the STS mindset, the answer is more along the lines of 'it's complicated!' :halo:

Thanks for another amazing session! This made me tear up a bit as I was reading along. So amazing how these session’s always relate to what is going on in an individuals life at the moment and how it relates to everything In general!

Lately in meditation, this concept of having faith no matter what has been repeating over and over. I am grateful for this and will keep on this path no matter what! Stay strong everyone! Thank you Laura and everyone else involved!!

And maybe that's why angels eventually choose to fall, because they seek the hard won lessons of incarnated experience. I'd say that, to an 'angel', things might appear pretty simple: everything is love and light and all you have to do is be love and light and it's all good. For those that have been through the mire and experienced the STS mindset, the answer is more along the lines of 'it's complicated!' :halo:
Yeah, I guess floating around in bliss doesn't quite give ya the full detailed picture.😇

Back
Top Bottom