Session 22 February 2020

Thank you all for new information's.

So, we need to keep working on ourself to be tune with whole group members. Thus, connect to the frequency of the new reality, eventually become children of future!

Session Date: March 21st 2015

A: Love to group! We are becoming tuned to them.

Q: (L) What do you mean that you're being tuned to the group?

A: They are rising in frequency.

Q: (L) What do you mean? Specific people, or the whole group?

A: Many. And those who have faith in the process will rise with them.

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's a very helpful thing to know.

I'm still wondering about the wisdom of his doctor and Peterson's as well to take a new medication without looking things up on the internet. (No offense intended, just wondering...)

Now, after whole nations are hooked, mainstream medicine is finally highlighting how addictive and damaging benzodiazepines are. Other people have been sounding the alarm for decades though.

Session 7, Oct 1994:
Q: (L) What was the situation... what happened... what was the state of mankind?
A: Loss of faith caused knowledge and physical restrictions by outside forces.

I think Laura's demonstration of the meaning of faith in this session was a reminder about what The Work section of this forum is about. What Laura wrote in the Wave about realities, her workshop about timelines, the importance of tending to our FRV and why the C's repeated again and again the importance of faith countless times in sessions. Faith as a compass, where do you wanna go, I think.

(L) Things are getting nutty, ya know? It's getting really weird. So, just as a little reminder to myself about what it is that we're supposed to be doing... [laughter]

A: FRV modulation and synching!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're supposed to be modulating our FRV - i.e. our receivership capability - by work on the self, and synchronizing with all of the members of the group in order to... what?

A: Anchor the frequency of the new reality.

Q: (L) So in other words, there are a number of possible new realities and it depends on either... Okay, is it that a group can anchor a frequency and thereby determine the template of the new reality for all?

A: Not exactly. Determines which branch you will move to.

Q: (L) So anchoring a frequency as a group in a sense is not exactly like creating the new reality... It's more like choosing. Is that it?

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (L) So it's all a question of choice. What reality do you want to experience?

(L) So it's not faith IN Jesus as Ashworth points out. It's faith OF Jesus that sets the example. And the example was put in a metaphor of the story of this crucifixion or death, but the metaphor represents basically the crucifixion of every person. They're crucified inside and outside because they are faced with this reality that rejects their consciousness, their more or less divine connection, their spiritual connection. They say that everything is just random mutations and random evolution, and that's wrong. That's the Big Lie.

A: Yes. We can retire now!

Growing up, I never could quite 'resonate' with the idea that God gave his son to die for our sins. I felt guilty that Jesus had to do that for me and for the rest of us. Then I felt guilty for being blasphemous in my thoughts. Some evangelical, southern churches seemed fanatical about being 'washed in the blood of the lamb' - it was almost fetish-like. Picture Moses throwing lamb's blood on the congregation.

I felt that there was more to the bible than the usual interpretation. I never looked to Paul for any answers though because I thought his writings came after the gospels and were therefore redundant. To me, he was the prototype of every preacher I paid limited attention to.

So I am very thankful for the suggested readings and discussions in this forum over the years - about Jesus, Caesar, the bible and many other topics. I am currently about halfway through Paul's Necessary Sin", and may also attempt the 'reality transurfing' reading.

Many can relate to the traditionally interpreted passion play of Jesus, I have as well during several low points in my life. It seems to be meaningful when one has reached a 'rock bottom' or to those who feel helpless because of circumstances they feel are beyond their control. Sometimes that kind of experience of 'turning around' and embracing an external higher power can lead to positive and permanent changes in a person's life.

Such a passion play seems nevertheless a distortion created by the PTB's, AKA the 'Greek Enforcers' - and the result has often been the sacrifice of the lives and potentials of common people - the salt of the earth, for the pleasure, greed, and enrichment of exactly the wrong kind of 'people'.

It makes so much sense that there is a higher meaning - faith in a higher, yet unseen world that opens us to many new possibilities.

Something else... we have a choice to make about which frequency we wish to resonate with, a spiritual choice that requires work and striving toward knowledge that can determine which future world we end up in... What are these 'vibrations', what's vibrating? Certainly not part of the electromagnetic spectrum or sound, right? My guess that it's vibrations in an information field (of sorts) - something 4th density that cannot either be qualified or quantified, something unseen as yet by us. But these vibrations can entrain physical light or sound or weather.
[edit: grammar, spelling]

Last edited:
Thanks so much for sharing that amazing session.

Q: (L) Well, choosing makes me think of what the Apostle Paul was saying when he talked about making... I mean, basically what it amounted to was making your choices based on the unseen world or on unseen realities. In a funny sort of way, today I had like a little realization because I was trying to understand why for Paul, the death of his Christ or the crucifixion was THE most important thing. For him it was the death, not the resurrection. It finally occurred to me that the reason it was so important was because - and this is according to Paul - his Christ went to his death with absolute faith even in the face of everything being wrong and against him. The way it's depicted in the Gospel of Mark, not only did the disciples not understand, not only is he abused, tortured, and rejected by literally everybody... I mean, everybody flees from him in the Gospel of Mark, which is the first gospel. Everybody. There are no women at the cross. There are no supporters. There's nobody. He did that willingly - the way it's depicted, and it's an allegory - because his faith in the unseen necessity and the other world and what would happen after the death was so strong he could and would do it. It was a matter of this faith that what was unseen was more real and lasting that the seen reality. Am I right? Seeing the unseen is the key?

Wow ! :love:

So that's basically what the anchoring of the frequency is about. And that's part of the interior state that people have to be in in order to anchor that frequency - to have that kind of faith. It’s not where you are, but who you are and what you see? Even in the face of everything being against your ideas, against what you think, against what you've figured out...
Thank you Laura for the courage and tenacity and care! You must have been born , knowing! As I write this message, there are no words that either by themselves or even put together can even begin to express my gratitude to you your team and your work.

Thank you for the session! :love:

I found the above very interesting and got to thinking, that there are probably way more backroom deals and communications that we can ever imagine. Especially after reading the book, JFK and the Unspeakable, that shows the secret communications between Kennedy and Khrushchev during the Cold War, and how they were trying so hard to keep the peace when the Deep States in their respective countries were vying for more conflict, war, and destruction. And it was many years later that we/anyone had a clue that this was going on.

Trump seems like a crazy person quite often, but he might be trying with all the power he has to do something good, if not for the entire world, at least for the benefit of the US. And maybe he wears this crazy person mask to keep people distracted, to not get whiff of his true aims.

Regarding Israel, just recall how Trump has been operating since he got in office... He has these warmongers working for him, and he seems that he allows them enough rope to express their true colours and intentions, and then when they cross the line (because they inevitably will, "give the devil enough rope..." and all that) he fires them and exposes them for who they are.

And now he proposes this Deal of the Century or whatever, to solve the Middle East problem. He must know that the UN and other governments are not going to accept it, right? But... it makes the Israelis cocky. Netanyahu especially is currently VERY desperate, wanting to be reelected and stay in power in order to have immunity against the fraud charges that loom above his head. So what if he is giving them rope to keep revealing more and more to the global community their psychopathic essence? And what if they ultimately do something SO stupid? I know the relationship between his son in law and other associates with Israel, but, could Trump (as a business-and-MAGA man) be happy that the US is giving these huge amounts of money to Israel every year, without him/his country getting anything back in return? What if he is doing with the Israelis what he has done to his now-fired associates?

All the above are wild speculations of course, just reading the session made me wonder if after all, Trump is not totally :-P the crazy, out of control person I imagine him to be sometimes.
Perhaps we should pray for Trump? That he responds more to the "better angels" of his nature - because he's certainly in a position to do either more good or evil going forward.

Niall said:
Unless there is another answer in the sessions regarding a portal in/over the Middle East, the Cs didn't so much 'tell us' as back up Marciniak's claims about it. The next paragraph in Bringers of the Dawn reads:

Assuming for now that Marciniak's "radius of 1,000 miles or so" is in the ballpark, and that what was filmed above Aleppo occurred there because it falls somewhere within this 'portal', I came up with the following rough sketch diagram of its potential size/location.

Each red line is the length of the Google Maps-calculated 'distance scale' from Aleppo to a point 2,000 miles away (the portal's diameter being the radius, a 1,000 miles, multiplied by two). I intersected them on Kuwait just because Marciniak made reference to it. The resulting circle seems to 'fit' with what is considered 'the Middle East'...
J'ai lu les livres d'Anton Parks, ils existent en Français et Anglais :
I have read the books of Anton Parks, they exist in French and English:
Amazon.fr : anton parks
Amazon.fr : anton parks
www.amazon.fr
Voici sa page Facebook :
Here's his Facebook page:
www.facebook.com

Anton Parks
Anton Parks. 6.291 kunna að meta þetta · 37 eru að tala um þetta. Page Officielle de l'écrivain et essayiste Anton Parks. *** Anton Parks ne peut répondre aux messages postés sur cette page ***
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

Thanks for sharing this informative session!

On a side note, years ago the TV show Survivors was recommended on the forum. The plot of the show depicts a Chinese scientist accidentally spilling a sample of a deadly virus, which then spreads across the globe and leads to an apocalyptic plague pandemic. While nothing of the sort will likely happen with COVID-19, the show is quite informative and has some interesting lessons.

My thinking at the time was that a certain group of souls desired to experience physicality and thereby 'opened the door' that then provided the opportunity for many more to do the same. I was then thinking that maybe the same group of souls might 'lead the way' back out the same 'door' to a former more ideal state, but with all the lessons learned along the way, and in that way adding to the overall creative purpose of the universe. But as was said, it's probably a lot more complicated than that, although there might be something to the idea in a basic, generalized way. And obviously it's taking the Cs cosmology as a given.

This reminded me of the following passage from Ashworth's book:

Behind this discussion of Adam and Christ is a simple but important issue: how could God have made a creature in God’s own image, sharing God’s glory and dominion over all creation, only for that creature to sin and fall short of the glory of God? Paul has a view of how that image is being restored by God. {I.e., being 'restored' to a higher-density state.} We will see how Paul connects this restoration with the death and resurrection of Christ – how this one event, which, for Paul, is the climax of the call of the people of Israel, has a significance and effect for the whole of humankind. This is part of the showing of God’s righteousness. The ‘condemnation’ is brought to an end in this ‘restoration’.

But we will see how the concept of restoration does not adequately express Paul’s view. The idea of restoration still leaves something essential out of an adequate understanding of God’s righteousness. It does not clearly indicate any purpose to the fall. It implies that something was simply lost which has now been restored. We will see how Paul’s understanding is better expressed by the idea of fulfilment, that God has acted to restore humankind to bring to fulfilment or completion what was begun at creation.

This gets to the heart of Ashworth's central idea of the "necessary" sin. The fall from a 4D STO state was necessary for learning, and those souls who "return" to 4D, who have their original Edenic state "restored", don't just return - they return having learned lessons they wouldn't otherwise have learned. They return enriched by their lessons. Like Lucifer or Beelzebub they 'rebelled', became identified with their own bodies and individualities, their 'self-assertion' against the higher reality, all their selfish choices, but through experiencing those things and coming to see them for what they are, came to an understanding and an inner transformation that they wouldn't otherwise have experienced. Maybe that's what Paul meant when he said that we would be the ones to judge angels. They haven't had the benefit of learning things the hard way, through actual experience.

Not really. We have no idea if he was a good guy. He may have been willing to risk a war with Israel and, as a result, the destruction of Iran.

I think, deep down, we all know that Soleimani was right in pushing his vision. I think he correctly sensed the coming of the inevitable: what the Satanic Deep State One World Government wants to avoid. Along with what the current Iranian leadership desperately wanted to avoid. They want to delay their own inevitable demise = Exactly what Soleimani fought to bring about:

The Death of this Old World.

So the immaculate New World, full of fresh potential and healthy ideals can be born.

The general saw it, I think.

I think, Soleimanis assassination now, as preventive measure, was like the Deep State giving an aspirin pill to a person writhing in the agony of the Bubonic Plague.

It looks like that exactly what Major General Qassem Soleimani was fought for will come about. Probably what is expected when praying for the nowadays famous: "Bring on the comets!"
It's really bizarre that they used the word "chills" with all these people coming down with this virus and getting really severe fevers and chills...
A: More to come!
Q: (L) You mean there's more craziness to come this year?
(Artemis) It's gonna get way weirder!
A: Oh indeed! You ain't seen nothing yet!

When you read Ashworth's interpretation on what Paul was teaching, you just know it's the right one. I mean it finally makes sense! All the other interpretations never felt right to me. And so now the C's have confirmed it. So there you go!

Thanks for the session. It was a good one!
Yep. After reading Engberg-Pedersen, I thought he'd figured it all out. But Ashworth distills all the good points found there, and adds a bunch of his own, which really takes it to a whole other level. Like the Stoics TEP quotes, I think even TEP's analysis was a bit too intellectual and analytic and didn't really get to the heart of the matter. Ashworth does that, especially in the final chapters.

Back
Top Bottom