Session 22 February 2020

This is indeed a very beautiful session.Thanks a million for your unrelenting services to us.
(L) He got to make a grand gesture for his warmongering Deep State and appease Israel, and Iran got rid of somebody that they were getting more and more afraid of.

A: Yes
Great insights to balance the mind on the back door decisions of these controllers of global confusions.
It was a matter of this faith that what was unseen was more real and lasting that the seen reality. Am I right? Seeing the unseen is the key?

A: Yes
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Hebrews 11: 1. Faith is the connecting power into the spiritual realm, which links us with God and makes Him become a tangible reality to the sense perceptions of a person.

Thanks again Laura for helping us on this difficult journey to finally locate the KEY to eternal life. A strong Knowledge and awareness of the unseen.
This is a very powerful song for us as Vanguards of the new reality. You can change as you wish to remove some distortions included.
Lyrics
  1. 1. Onward, Christian soldiers!
    Marching as to war,
    With the cross of Jesus
    Going on before.
    Christ, the royal Master,
    Leads against the foe;
    Forward into battle,
    See his banners go!
  2. (Chorus)
    Onward, Christian soldiers!
    Marching as to war,
    With the cross of Jesus
    Going on before.
  3. 2. At the sign of triumph
    Satan's host doth flee;
    On, then, Christian soldiers,
    On to victory.
    Hell's foundations quiver
    At the shout of praise;
    Brothers, lift your voices,
    Loud your anthems raise.
  4. 3. Like a mighty army
    Moves the Church of God;
    Brothers, we are treading
    Where the Saints have trod.
    We are not divided;
    All one body we:
    One in hope and doctrine,
    One in charity.
  5. 4. Onward, then, ye people;
    Join our happy throng.
    Blend with ours your voices
    In the triumph song:
    Glory, laud, and honor
    Unto Christ, the King.
    This through countless ag

Thank you for the session. As always it brings a lot of thoughts that I'm still processing. But this quote from Voyageur made me have some thoughts to write about now:

As was said, this was also a threat to the internal Iranian elite who would face Israel in different ways, and Israel had wanted Soleimani gone for a long time and had applied pressure.

Noticed more recently that there are new Pro-Assad campaigns in places, such as in Italy with Soleimani billboards being erected. His memory is not going away anytime soon.

I didn't know too much about Soleimani prior to his very graphic and very public assassination. I had read a little about him from probably on Sott or ZeroHedge, but didn't delve much further at the time. I saw the assassination video on twitter soon after his death when it seems someone lased the target from the ground and then my god how brutal that short video was. It is like a memory that if I think about it and try to recall it I may never forget.

I'm recalling from memory two things from reading about him related to his assassination back when it happened, so I hope it is accurate. One is that Soleimani was tracked everywhere he went. I think it was the US that said they knew his exact location for years. And second, that he was visibly tired from all the activities he had taken part in for many years.

So the first point seems to indicate that he could have been killed really at any time, given someone giving the order to do so. And I'd assume that he had to really understand this with what he was involved in and had to accept that it could happen at any moment. The second point about him looking tired just seems to me that maybe it was just his time to go and maybe he would have agreed on some level with how it was done and why it was done, given the information Joe has written about.

If he would have died in some covert assassination with not much coverage or would have died quietly from natural causes or the strain of the life he lived, then not as many people would have know about him, his struggle, or be curious what kind of man and person he was. Maybe they wouldn't be putting up billboards in his memory or maybe not nearly as many people would be curious about or inspired by his life. BUT the way he was taken out in 'blaze of glory' and the geopolitical situation surrounding it seems to have ensured his memory and struggle would be remembered for much longer and reach many more people. Maybe even inspiring and uniting some people in some positive way in the future.

It all kind of reminds me of V from 'V for Vendetta' leaving Evey to meet what eventually leads to his death and doing so knowingly.

Thanks all for the fascinating session! I look forward to catching up on the thread discussion.

This past weekend I re-read the December 29 2019 session, and was wondering if a new session would be posted..so a nice surprise to find out when I did that a new session had been posted!

Hello all,
Thanks to the crew for this new transcription.
Hanging around on the usual websites i consult, i spot the following article from the saker french website, an article from Caitlin Jonhstone.
After reading it, I was thinking that this author seems to be well connected to the reality, how she insist any reader to take care of himself because what's coming will be madness, chaos, crazy. At least, I suppose that everybody here will quickly understand the relation between this session and the last one with this article regarding what is coming.

Here are the links, to the website of this interesting author, to the article in french and to the original article in english :

Cheers to all

Amazing stuff, thank you for the session.

Yes, I found this one of the most remarkable insights of Ashworth/Paul, and it seems to play out in our personal lives as well - we go through the state of sin, and then we experience a transformation, part of which means coming to terms with our past sins, understanding them, using them for growth, to the point that we can eventually absolve ourselves by seeing that without them, we couldn't have learned what we have learned. I found this very touching and relieving, personally.

One has to experience sin in order to see through it, it's all part of the process of learning what not to do, we made the choice to experience this reality, nothing is happening to us but for us to learn and grow. This session and the comments certainly puts things into perspective.

This year I made the choice to cut my time on social media and use that time to participate on the forum, it's been time well spent. Next step is to join the fellowship. Thanks all and keep the faith :cool2:

Yes, what a powerful session, many many thanks to the Crew and all forumites for the insightful and well said comments.

I feel that it’s kind of like pieces of the puzzle falling into place, it clicks.
A culmination of the shared information on the forum, each contributing individually for the benefit of the group; the content of the recommended books; learning about the importance of connecting the dots in relation to events on the world stage; then the internal processing, thinking and realisations, then taking responsibility for those and acting upon them, so doing what is right, what is good, being loving, helping those who ask without expectations, being discerning, and in this way choosing to forgive self for past mistakes which in hindsight and with all knowledge gained seem to have been of the utmost importance for growth into the kind of individual you choose to be, resonating with and part of the group by choice to develop the kind of faith that we CAN be restored to a 4D STO environment.

Joe thinks he remembers another reference somewhere in the sessions to a portal in/over the M.E., but that perhaps a different term than 'portal' was used. Perhaps 'Energy/Dome of Destruction'? Does anyone recall what that might be, and in which session it occurred?

I'm actully reading High Strangeness for the first time, and I caught this reference to Dome of destruction in chapter 23 in relation to the collapsing WTC on 9/11.

October 13, 2001
Q: (L) We watched one film that showed a strange, dark object, shooting down towards the ground. What was that?
A: 4th Density energy surge.
Q: (L) Where was it surging from and to?
A: Dome of destruction energy time lock to ground.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there was a dome of a time lock over this area? Do you mean that they put a "time lock" over this area so that they could "harvest" bodies or energy?
A: Close.
Q: (BT) Was there any other purpose besides harvest?
A: Gathering records, gold, soul extraction, he said.
Q: (L) What does "he said" mean?
A: Journeyman.
Q: (L) Who or what is a "journeyman?"
A: Informant.
Q: (L) So there is a "journeyman" who is the informant from whom you obtained the information regarding the question?
A: 4th Density STO observer.
Q: (L) What did they want the gold for?
A: 4th density uses gold for technology.
Q: (BT) Well, that is in many myths about the "gods" mining gold in antiquity. (L) Were they gathering records in the sense of material objects?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Might these records also have been an extraction of "records" from people as they were dying?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) For what purpose did they intend to use the souls that were extracted?
A: Remolecularization.
Q: What will they used these remolecularized beings for?
A: Insert them back into building to escape and be rescued.
Q: (L) Are you saying that this was an opportunity used as a very traumatic screen event of a mass abduction, so to say?!
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What was done to these people who were abducted? Was there a specific reason for a mass abduction?
A: Turn on the programs.
Q: (TB) So, those who "escaped" are very likely programmed individuals turned loose in our society. People with programs set to make them run amok at some point?
A: Close.
Q: (A) Well, we still we have one problem: the problem involvement of Israel. We were worrying about what is going to happen in Israel. At present, all the anger is directed at the United States.
A: America may shift blame.
Q: (A) Well, there was a Russian journalist - a woman - whose husband was known to be Mossad, and they were known to be in Afghanistan and doing something there. Little things are emerging. (L) Okay, I wanted to ask a few things about the egroup. My idea has been that one of the main things that the group ought to be dealing with is how to learn to read when programs are activated around them. There are plenty of groups that can discuss politics and conspiracies and so on, but the real work on the self is quite a bit more difficult. I have been thinking that the most important thing we need to do is learn how to free our energy and increase our frequency thereby. Can you give any guidance about how to best go about this other than what we have already learned or what we are already doing? Any further guidance?
A: Help others to read programs in themselves.

(Joe) Even things inside you being against you. The internal fight. You have faith that doing what it doesn't like that you will kind of achieve something worth having.

Some thoughts: I recently experienced something interesting - I have always been struggling with procrastination, especially addictive behavior such as spending time on social media, watching videos etc. when I'm supposed to work. I have battled it for years now, but always seemed to slip. Beginning of this year, out of the blue and without consciously having planned it, I suddenly stopped doing that, at least the specific "distraction during work" thing. Poof! I just had enough and stopped. Kind of amazing.

Point being, I think battling our demons and addictive behaviors and "default modes" is not (just) about taking baby steps, in the sense of slowly getting better. It's not about doing it to reach a certain goal or to achieve something. It's about struggling for struggle's sake! It's about seeing the unseen and deciding that the struggle is worth it, no matter the tangible (and conscious) results. So even if we think we make little progress, or even no progress at all, our struggle still strengthens us, accumulates energy, brings us closer to God, Truth and Beauty. Overtime, we begin to see clearer, get more in tune with the unseen world. Somewhere I read that struggle is humanity's birthright - sounds legit :)

Now, Gurdjieff talked about octaves and how there are certain "milestones" or thresholds that once crossed lead to a new stage. Paul talked about transformations. Stainton Moses' spirit teachings talk about spirits that, unbeknownst to us, set events in motion, mould our thoughts towards truth etc. IF we show ourselves to be receptive to such things, i.e. if we are in touch with the unseen reality. The Cs said that "ourselves in the future" will bridge the gap if we do our part. So who knows what will be possible if we do our part? We might not see any results, think it's all futile, crave for a "normal life" (aka. just go with the flow without struggle), but then suddenly we see it was, and is, worth it - in fact, it's the only thing worthwhile. And that's what it means to have faith - you struggle with yourself and the world, consciously, and you keep doing so against all odds, without anticipating any earthly results.

I mean, what are earthly results really worth? You can come to this life, predisposed towards certain things, with certain talents etc. and have a brilliant career, achieve tons of things, and maybe even do lots of good. This is the classic materialistic/Jewish motivation: you leave a "legacy", something good for "your tribe". But what is that really worth? This reality will end one day, and then it will all be gone. Nobody will remember us, we will have become a "dream in the past".

But what stays forever is the result of our struggle, the overcoming and transcendence of our prior state of existence. When this life ends, we will have achieved growth through our struggle. I guess this is what Gurdjieff meant when he said we need to grow a soul, otherwise nothing survives death. Perhaps this is the kernel of truth in the protestant idea, based on Paul, that faith is more important than "works" - it's the inner struggle, based on a perception of the unseen, that counts in terms of salvation, not our outward actions.

This is not to say that results and good deeds are entirely irrelevant. They remain important goals and motivators, especially if they are based on sincere love and a genuine desire to help and involve "getting over oneself". But doing what "it" doesn't like can look entirely different for different people, so outward actions alone, without context, cannot be a measure for spiritual progress.

So we shouldn't lose faith if we don't see immediate results from our struggles, because the struggle is always worthwhile. I think Laura said "patience is not only a virtue, but the means to growing a soul" - so let's be patient, and who knows what can happen if we all do our best in our daily struggles, or when it will happen, or how. Even the smallest victory in a sea of defeats brings us closer to the Source, and remains with us forever.

Point being, I think battling our demons and addictive behaviors and "default modes" is not (just) about taking baby steps, in the sense of slowly getting better. It's not about doing it to reach a certain goal or to achieve something. It's about struggling for struggle's sake!

I appreciate most of your post, and congrats on dropping the procrastination! However, this struggle for struggle's sake is worth looking at more deeply.

From Gurdjieff: "Everyone must have an aim. If you have not an aim, you are not a man. I will tell you a very simple aim, to die an honorable death. Everyone can take this aim without any philosophizing—not to perish like a dog."

I hear what you're saying about non-anticipation of results, ie. to maintain a state of openness, but what I've read over and over is that the Work is not an end to itself. It is a means. The operative phrase is intentional suffering, right? Not just suffering. Similar to the C's saying that one needs to apply knowledge, not just gather it, right?

Back
Top Bottom