SOTT worthy articles in French

Hello.

It may be useful to publish this article : at the end, a link towards an WHO document with a recipe to make some "gel hydro-alcoolique" (water-alcohol gel ?) :

Hello.

Spain is under curfew :

Another step of "big-brotherism" in France :

Hello.

To change a little from the covid
Sorry, mine is again about our official "supervillain" of the day (or, well, month or year) ! :-[

I was wondering, for more than a week, why Italy is so badly hit.
An answer from a "far-right" news site : the biggest Chinese community in whole Europe is there.

A kind gesture towards aged people :
Un beau geste envers des personnes âgées :

I feel it would be good to highlight the positive / creative / "light" answers to this crisis, not only the "heavy" stuff (as I've myself done before !)...
What is your opinion about that ?

Let's increase our FRV ! ;-)

Salut par ici, une belle vidéo d'un naturopathe français qui parle de la Vitamine C, il connait son sujet et a lu les mêmes livres que certains ici, et bref, ce qu'il dit est vraiment ... bien dit, bien sain, transpire la vérité, avec en plus un témoignage direct le concernant lui et sa famille et quelques autres exemples, il est très convaincant

Hi all, a nice video from a French naturopath who talks about Vitamin C, he knows his subject and has read the same books as some here, and in short, what he says is really ... well said, very healthy, transpires the truth, with in addition a direct testimony concerning him and his family and some other examples, he is very convincing

This one is a "must" to publish (is that English ?) :
:wow:

PS : picture of the "big, big plane" in this RT's article in English :

I feel it would be good to highlight the positive / creative / "light" answers to this crisis, not only the "heavy" stuff (as I've myself done before !)...
What is your opinion about that ?

Let's increase our FRV ! ;-)
I confess, I have looked on the net for positive answers to this crisis and there is no shortage of them!
Nevertheless, here is an article in French and in English on a probable end of neo-liberal capitalism.
I find it a bit optimistic! :whistle:
Lacriseducoronavirussonne-t-ellelafinducapitalismenéo-libéral?

Back
Top Bottom