We are so thankful and happy to be able to read and share what is coming to light on this thread.
Of course the main question for us being:
ARE WE BEING QUARANTINED SO NOT TO SEE WHAT THE COSMIC FORCES ARE UP TO?
Or:
BY BEING QUARANTINED IS THERE A CHANCE THAT A 'REAL' THREAT BESIDES GOING BANANAS COULD MANIFEST?
Once again thank you, and AVE IULIUS.

Below an interview for Sky News Australia discussing that the coronavirus should probably be called the "frail flu" because those are the only people who will actually suffer any issues (the interviewer then brings up the issue of comorbidity), and that when we see in the coming 2 weeks that it is simply a flu and few are affected then surely this lockdown should be lifted and life should get back to normal - except perhaps for people over the age of 60.

I'm not saying i agree with everything this guy says but pointing out the obvious on mainstream tv has become a bit of a rarity these days:

Even President Putin pops into a pharmacy if he's in the area to check on the quality and pricing!

Meanwhile in the UK a pharmacy chain caught price gouging, selling .99p paracetamol for £6 - there are numerous other examples.

A friend of mine just told me that it looks like the biggest social psychology experiment ever done in the world.

In addition, while re-reading the sessions I found these interesting elements concerning food and swine flu. With the progress towards 4D and the work we have to do on ourselves, we may need less and less physical food, which could help us better get through turbulent times if we are having "lean cows".

Furthermore, regarding the mass vaccination that seems to be on the horizon, maybe this is the beginning of the human depopulation plan, namely to eliminate the weakest first, i.e. the elderly or those with major pathologies since everyone seems to be seen as potentially dangerous because of the virus.

Edit : Remember the idea that 94% of the population are containers. Would the purpose of a vaccine be to ease the transition for the 4D STS beings in our bodies, the vaccine would then be the best way to allow them to have a genetic adjustment ! This idea is a bit crazy, but why not.

Session Date: May 30th 2009

Q: (L) What's next? (Discussion of lists of questions) (L) Oh! Once you mentioned that my metabolism, which required nicotine and which was so "thrifty" shall we say, was the ideal metabolism or genetics for a post-cataclysmic world. Now, my idea is that I don't like the idea of what you're saying there. It's almost like you're saying - in a post-cataclysmic world you're kind of reduced to the cave man state, and.... What's the deal there?

A: You missed it entirely. A "post cataclysmic" world can be a higher density world where you would receive the nutrients that your body would thrive on.

Q: (L) So you're saying that my metabolism, my genetics are actually designed for a higher density?

A: Yes

Q: (L) That's weird. And you also said at the same time that I would “give Ark the food” if the situation warranted - something like that. Did that have a multi-layered meaning?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Well, are you gonna tell me?

A: Figure it out yourself!

{The reference is to session 27 June 1998 excerpt as follows:
Q: Okay, I will keep searching. Ark is mad at you guys, you
know. So, I would like to know what is the advantage, if
any, of this profile you have described - what is the
evolutionary advantage of having this sick metabolism?
A: Who says this is "sick?"
Q: Well, I am saying this loosely. I mean, it's not normal,
it's not natural, it's highly unusual... nearly everyone I
have ever met who has a weight problem also has an eating
problem and I can promise you that I don't!
A: Better metabolism for cat... Sorry, that was our attempt
at an abbreviation!
Q: What were you attempting to abbreviate?
A: Guess.
Q: {Laughter} Is channeling the first word?
A: CAT.
Q: Next letter?
A: How about post cat a clysmic world.
Q: Well, Ark doesn't have that metablolism... I don't want to
be in a post-cataclysmic world without him...
A: Then give heim the food.
Q: What food?
A: What food you have, if... confronted with the situation.
Q: Are you saying that we are gonna be hanging out on a post
cataclysmic planet?
A: That is always a possibility.}

Q: (L) Does it have something to do with being able to manifest or feed people energy literally?

Q: (S) So instead of visiting McDonalds, we'll go visit McLaura or something? (laughter)

A: Stop thinking third density.

Q: (Joe) Maybe it's like you'll be able to absorb nutrients from the environment and then somehow energetically give them to others.

A: Think of the Maruts and their baskets from "heaven".

{This reference is to material in “The Secret History of the World”}

Q: (L) So in other words, we're talking about being able to somehow manifest from higher dimensions or other dimensions, or direct manifestation of what is needed, i.e. the loaves and fishes?

A: More or less.

Q: (L) I'm assuming that means I'm going to rejuvenate. I'm a little tired for that sort of thing at this point!

[...]

Q: (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?

Last edited:
Oh my God!

The lady in this video sounds sooo out of breath! :-O the other 2 sound okay though, but my days, that lady sounds like she's fresh off running a marathon at full tilt! My God!
To me she sounds like alergic reaction; these are the same symptoms my son had 5 years ago.
He had the same symptoms and sounded exactly the same when he collapsed in July (it was hot dusty and a lot of polen in the air from trees and grasses) and we took him to ER where he received mask to bread ventolin and salbutamol mixure.
He was then wrongly treated for astmatic bronhitis and situation wasn´t getting better. :-(

Only when we came to Germany and he was showing again the same symptoms (started again in late spring) doctor told us to do alergy tests and results were that he is alergic to grass polen and dust. :-(
So there you go....

So this coronavirus positive is, IMO, just a coincidence here; she should be tested for allergies.....

A thought came to mind. Thinking what book to read while on the empty trains, I thought of rereading Political Ponerology and started yesterday. I think it could be a very good thing to do for many of us who are faced with this within our families or at the workplace, because we are observing in real time exactly what he described back then, namely how reasonable people turned in very short time to become. To make it a scientific investigation of sorts and impassionately observe the phenomena of the spread of ponerization like one would observe a virus in a petridish. A few quotes:

But after such mind-torture, it took a long time for
someone to break the silence.
We studied ourselves, since we felt something strange had
taken over our minds
and something valuable was leaking
away irretrievably. The world of psychological reality and
moral values seemed suspended as if in a chilly fog. Our human
feeling and student solidarity lost their meaning
, as did
patriotism and our old established criteria.

You can just imagine our worry, disappointment, and surprise
when some colleagues we knew well suddenly began to
change their world view
; their thought-patterns furthermore
reminded us of the “professor’s” chatter. Their feelings, which
had just recently been friendly, became noticeably cooler, although
not yet hostile. Benevolent or critical student arguments
bounced right of them

Lobaczewski describes how knowledge about this worked as immunity and thus essential to protect our sanity.
With reference to phenomena of a ponerogenic nature, mere
proper knowledge alone
can begin healing individual humans
and helping their minds regain harmony.

MindMatters have a number of shows going through the book, so that might also be worth thinking about, in between the obsessive compulsive hand washing and checking up on the headlines about the latest fatality.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I am 17 pages behind.

Regarding what Joe and others have said about how the economics could provide a powerful backlash, I was also thinking that the end to the quarantine measures could be determined by economic factors rather than the virus. The point is the Ptb must also be seeing this and not least fear this. Therefore they might try to halt the uncontrollable economic downturn, by saying that the quarantine has succeeded, headlines will stop reporting deaths and infection and hope that the economy will quickly lift (wishful thinking), thus hoping to calm the anger of the hundreds of millions of people who have lost all. That could be a desperate attempt to stop the backlash.

The problem they have is that they have themselves used the corona virus as the excuse for the economic downturn, which then has gotten totally out of their hands and is in utter meltdown. So if people realize that this virus is not worse than a standard flu and that the economic shutdown was not needed, then it could be a bad day for J.D. Rockefeller and his ilk.

The Grand Depression is upon us, coinciding with the Grand Solar Minimum.

My thoughts exactly.

I think I was still somewhat shocked when Gaby told me how they are manipulating the whole thing with "international codes" and about everything being filed under COVID. Meanwhile, sick people who need treatments of other kinds are told to stay home because "it's a pandemic, doncha know?"

I‘m afraid to say it but isn’t what Gaby reported (and is probably happening in all clinics sooner or later) actually causing untold deaths already that could have been prevented if the staff wasn’t forced to concentrate on „Corona patients“ while neglecting those truly in need of care? And isn’t it likely that those preventable deaths are no also counted into the fake corona equation? In addition to that, there are serious health and mental crisis now happening for those people forced to stay at home and especially those (the elderly) who are quarantined at home while no one dares to help them. I just heard a saddening story the other day about grandparents that live alone far away from siblings and now are in the dire situation of being prevented to go out doing the necessary things and people helping them. One of them has a severe health problem while the other has a broken arm. Tragedies like this are happening all over the place. And not to forget the elderly in institutions for elderly. And then you have millions of people on top of that raising small children alone without a partner. How are they supposed to take care of those kids at home and earn their living at the same time? The can’t give kids to the grandparents while working. Not to mention all the economic tragedies happening. Untold tragedies are unfolding right in front of our eyes.

This thing and the way it is being handled is the damnedest thing I've ever seen.

And the public just swallowing it whole? Insane.

I keep scratching my head if this is just a bad dream or reality. We know the sad answer by now.

As many of you I guess I‘m finding myself currently switching back and forth between sadness, disbelief, worrying, anger, exhaustion, depression and small doses of ecstasy on and ongoing basis. And in the face of it all the actual challenge/mission must be to be the best person you can possibly be, both at home and outside in zombie world. I feel a lot like people are sleepwalking right into disaster and actually asking for it currently. Hard to not feel sad and depressed about it. Maybe one of the big „carmic lessons“ right now is to realize that you are not in the position to alter lessons that need to be learned. Free will.

I think we really need to find a way to „sit back and enjoy the show“ constantly now even though that is a lot harder done than said. I would recommend everyone to meditate at least once a day for at least ten minutes. It makes a huge difference if you stick to it.

Last edited:
I got a question, knowing how much personal data as been gatered over the years by our illustre and paranoiac psychopath in charge, that almost everybody as been profilled by now by the ptb, will there be a great purge. Is this why they put us in quarantine, so it would be like cherry picking for them to disappear those most susceptible to oppose them.

Don't want to sound paranoid but if history repeat itself, it may well be a option on there agenda.

Regarding what Joe and others have said about how the economics could provide a powerful backlash, I was also thinking that the end to the quarantine measures could be determined by economic factors rather than the virus. The point is the Ptb must also be seeing this and not least fear this. Therefore they might try to halt the uncontrollable economic downturn, by saying that the quarantine has succeeded, headlines will stop reporting deaths and infection and hope that the economy will quickly lift (wishful thinking), thus hoping to calm the anger of the hundreds of millions of people who have lost all. That could be a desperate attempt to stop the backlash.

The problem they have is that they have themselves used the corona virus as the excuse for the economic downturn, which then has gotten totally out of their hands and is in utter meltdown. So if people realize that this virus is not worse than a standard flu and that the economic shutdown was not needed, then it could be a bad day for J.D. Rockefeller and his ilk.

The Grand Depression is upon us, coinciding with the Grand Solar Minimum.

My take on that is that they know that an economic breakdown cannot be prevented anyway so they are using the virus to implement measures of crowd control right now just to have it all in place when the crash comes... :whistle:

ABOUT ELDERLY FAMILLY MEMBERS IN CARE:
We have convinced staff where my partner's mother is hospitalised for Alzheimer to create INTERNET meetings where we can talk and see our familly. This is quite a relief as we are unable to go visit because of the SANITARY EMERGENCY! The suffering is intense.

Regarding the question, do you know anybody who has died from Covid-19? I just spoke to my father who is the 85 and who still has a couple of older siblings. He is very social and knows a lot of people. Together with his wife he also actively plays bridge which is also a pensioner club. When I asked him the question, he said no. He doesn't know of anybody who has died from it or even got infected by it. BUT, he did know one of the fellow bridge players who at the age of 75 had taken his life 2 weeks ago, apparently due to bad economic circumstances. Now if you like, one could call that Corona related too, as they like to call it, as his bad economic situation most likely was due to the manipulated stock market crash, which was due in part to the panic and hysteria related to the Corona virus.

Where I live with Ysus, there are 4 older people from 74-97 years of age. They are all fine. Ysus' mother did have a very bad flu/chest condition a few weeks ago with by the sounds of it all the symptoms of the Killer virus, where she was in a really bad way. But she pulled through and is fine again even if she is a bit weak. Having smoked for the last 60 years probably helped ;) In their circle of friends by the way, there are none who have died either or infected.

Asking people if they know of anybody can be a way to put a little doubt in people. At least, I think it has with my father.

Here in Zurich, the government have cracked down on people who have been out enjoying the spring weather by the lake. They are currently putting up fences along the foreshore, so that people can not enjoy going for a walk and feeding the swans and ducks.:headbash: Talk about totalitarian draconian measures. And the worst is that many people I talk to think it is the right thing to do :-O

Heading to work to face the madness out there.

Let's get some questions to ask the Cs together for a session soon. Really THINK about your question and can it be answered by research before posing it.
Aargh, I’m still trying to catch up on this thread (blink and it jumps by a few pages!). Aragorn pretty much summed my questions (cui bono), but I would also like to know if there is a holographic insert (as the Ps mention in Bringers of the Dawn), because something about this whole panicdemic has not ‘felt’ right, and I can’t out my finger on it. Like everyone else, I cannot fathom the reality I’m witnessing over this. Do the PTB want everyone inside so we don’t see what might be coming our way in the skies?

I’d also like to know what’s behind a few of us getting these intense hot flashes, panic/anxiety and insomnia issues of late.

Thank you all for the contributions on this thread, it’s kept me sane! Looking forward to the session!

Last edited:
Yes, in a way, it is torture to observe it all happening in real time, like watching a very slow train wreck. But we have been told that the best approach to these times is to "sit back and enjoy the show" and that the challenge of living through this turmoil can produce ecstasy. I guess that's going to be true if all we do is have to deal with our everyday affairs just to get through it.

I am certainly worried about our finances since we depend on all of you to keep us going and running the lighthouse and if any of you suffer financially, we also are looking at hard times. But, for as long as we are able, we'll keep going, keep the faith, and work on that ecstasy!
Laura and crew--there is no way I could navigate this crazy world and transition without you and the Cs. Whatever finances you need just ask. I think the majority of the forum feels the same way. Please please please have fundraisers etc. I'll share my last dollars. To ecstasy and the wild ride ahead!

Back
Top Bottom