Session 21 March 2020

Minu idee on see, et inimene peab õppima, kuidas alfa- või teeta-ala sisse saada sobiva lõõgastuse abil. Seega on masinat vaja, et aidata teil ära tunda, kuidas peaksite soovitud olekusse sisenemiseks igal hetkel lõõgastuma.
Tere! Vabandan, oskan ainult eesti keeles kirjutada. Need minu poolt valmistatud torud aitavad väga hästi alfa- või teeta oleksusse siseneda:

Actually, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

By the way, with Google Translate you can translate from Estonian and with that people can read what you wrote and vice versa :-).

Tegelikult, kuna see on teie esimene postitus foorumis, oleksime tänulikud, kui postitaksite
Newbies'i sektsiooni enda kohta lühikese sissejuhatuse, mis annaks teada, kuidas te selle foorumi leidsite, kui kaua olete seda lugenud ja / või SOTTi leht, olenemata sellest, kas olete veel mõnda Laura raamatut lugenud või mitte jne.

Muide,
Google'i tõlke abil saate tõlkida eesti keelest ja selle abil saavad inimesed lugeda teie kirjutatud ja vastupidi :-).

Thank you for the session. This time I couldn't wait to read it because this madness around me was driving me crazy. It's not like I wasn't prepared for NWO reality but I never thought that it would be like this. I thought that it would come in a more natural way, after some real pandemic or earth changes. That was probably the original plan, but this virus changed their plans. It all makes sense now.

And it gives you an interesting perspective on things. Usually, the people who want to work on themselves are told to isolate themselves in some monastery, or whatever. But Laura has chosen a different approach, hoping that it will be more beneficial for humanity to do so. And now we see why this approach is more beneficial to humanity. It's not just that you can spread the knowledge better, but you can spread the knowledge in much more organic form, using the virus as a substrate. Of course, you can do it through your children, but with this method you can change the millions of people, instead of just a few.

Perhaps we will see "the rise of the apes" around us. I wonder if this will be connected to these bizarre things that the C's are referring to, since the 4D stuff is still not on the menu.

Yes, I think that being "careful" depends on each of our personal situations. But sending a signal can take many forms, even if you can only do so here on the forum, and that is important, because your energy goes into creating something.

What is becoming more and more clear to me is the "split of realitities", in the sense that views of what is going on can be so diametrically opposed, that they are harder and harder to reconcile. There used to be a time when we could explain something, and had actual proof. Say 911. But how can we explain this to people out there? Carl's meme says it all. It's not something that we can explain easily unless people are willing to listen, and are asking. But we MUST be here for that, for those who may look for actual answers. Of course, we are speculating to a great extent, but what other explanation makes more sense than what the Cs said? I can think of none.

So, we can do our best to at least sow the seed of doubt in those who are listening, explain when we can, and then, wait and see.
thank you so much for this thought! This is really out of my heart. We really do live different realities, but now it seems to be a point to decide which side you really are on. I think that the split is of course between which system you buy into / contribute to: STO or STS. Of course it is never, or almost never, a pure 100% decision, due to conditions. BUT it is at least a tendency - and we know from the C's that percentage matters.

That is I think exactely why I keep my habit with the board next to the entrance of our shop. Dictums and quotes make some people think. And from personal expeerience I know that they who take the seed come back and give response, which is always positive. I will expand the range of possibilities on the board to questions. I think questions are a very good way to make peeps think.

Another memorable session, and made just in the right moment. Thank you C’s!!! Thank you all in the chateau for your questions and endeavor. Well done.

Where is the safest place for us to be during the existing and upcoming turmoil?

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?

As to the things above, i can recommend you, immediately, to read and reflect on the book P'taah written by Jani King. In this book, the entity known as P'taah explains how to be safe in anywhere and immune to the contagious diseases. It will help you a great deal. For God's sake, tell this book's teaching to everyone that is ready to grasp. Humanity badly needs it

Very well. I gave a swift look into this "P'Taah" material. As source I used a German text (attached below) of 28 pages of which I’ve poorly translated to English the first 8 pages and is quoted next:

P`TAAH
Jani King, 2001

Choose love

We greet you, dear ones. You know that you are all in this time, in this now you were born into, because you have a great mission to accomplish. The mission to becoming your true self, the true nature of human species.

You should know that you are star-seeds. Eons before your time, from civilizations, far your species came from here. You came from a state of great awareness and during eons you have played the game: "I forgot who I really am".

So who are you?

Well, in truth you are powerful, multidimensional, spiritual beings who live for Life come here to play the spiritual game "Life as a human being in the now". And you are heading for a big change. The end of a large cycle, the 52,000 of your years counts and at the same time the end of a cycle of 25,000 years in which you tied to this awareness - and to the beginning of a new cycle.

What is the new cycle about? It is the acceleration of the vibrating frequency from which your molecular, your emotional and your spiritual Being exists. It won't just affect people. It also affects the earth. Earth and you live in a co-existence. You are interdependent and part of one great awareness. The fact is that nothing is separate. One is not separated from others. You are not separated from anything, not even from them Things that you consider human-made.

So you are actually powerful, spiritual beings, even if you often don't feels. You came here to make a great discovery in this life. Namely to recognize this great truth along with every cell of your body, with every fiber of your being. You can call this change enlightenment or super consciousness. Which just means that you will be vibrating at a higher frequency. That also means that you will recognize your true nature.

However, we would be very happy if you didn’t think the words "enlightenment" or "Super consciousness". Enlightenment is quite simply the result, though the absolutely love of every facet of your being. You are all pretty stressed out about to be on the path of spiritual enlightenment, but that only implies that you are not already complete. But see, the truth is, you are already whole. You are already what you are trying to achieve. It is in you. Your being is made that way. Because your biggest Truth is that at every moment you are a perfect, eternal expression of the source are. That is your truth.

Now you can say; "If that's the truth, why doesn't it feel that way?" Why then am i not this great manifestator? Why do I have recurring sabotaging patterns that end in broken hearts or express in deficient situations? Why don't I feel this truth?

Well, you've been programmed not to find yourself enough. You was programmed that you cannot live in abundance. You was programmed to love not knowing and especially not loving who you are.

Look, dear ones. Each of you was put in a situation in one way or another born from malfunction. Malfunction is simply another word for fear. What you have experienced from the time in the uterus to the age of about six to nine years.

Fear, pain and inferiority and your consciousness are not separated from it.

When you are about six years old, the idea and beliefs change about who you are. Of course, many of these ideas like yours change mental and physical growth, but basically you become a little boy, a little girl who lives emotional in your chest and does not know his/her true identity. So you have your life and the same old ones, always. If you look at recurring patterns in it, you can see why.

We want to remind you of the basic truths. The most basic and the most important thing of all is that everyone creates their own reality, fully. There is no exception. There is no such thing as coincidence. Nothing; nor accidents either. At some level you create it all yourself.

Before you come to this realization, you remain trapped and victim of respective living circumstances. As long as you are a victim of fate, circumstances, the karmas or random chaos long you powerless. Since this moment, where you get up and say; "I am responsible, I have created it all myself”, you are in a state of empowerment and have a choice.

Because look, if you pay attention, you will find out how you make your own Reality. How you keep creating the same stories, and your life is sabotaged. How you based on the belief that you are not worthy, not enough; and you wouldn't have deserved it otherwise, even the choice is yours.

You create your reality with your beliefs about who you are and your ideas of reality. That's what your reality creates, so how you perceive them. You could say that your thoughts, your ideas and beliefs make up the house you live in. Everything you experience takes place in this network of ideas, beliefs and thoughts.

Your structure, both your material structure and your non-material structure consists of energy. And energy is synonymous with consciousness. So you are one Body of consciousness, self-awareness. This energy from you is electromagnetic. You are all a huge draw, one huge magnet.

Now this powerful being that you are is supported 100% by the universe. Everything, what you believe will happen. That is what you perceive as reality. Seen from a higher perspective, this is not the ultimate reality, but what everyone perceives is its own reality. By changing your perception, changes you also your reality. This is how it works.

The other important component of your creative power is your emotions. E-Motion, is energy in motion. You could say that the emotion deals with that connects ideas, thoughts and beliefs and delivers the universe corresponding. The same thing attracts the same thing in every case. That manifestation doesn't just apply only to material things, but also for emotional experiences.

Aside out from your beliefs about yourself and what you deserve, most of you operate a state of deficiency. You never have enough, be it love or money, a new job, more fun, a new house. If you achieve what you wanted, you focus your attention on what you still didn’t have, and that’s what you create. That is the vibration of yours Creation. Like attracts like. Does that make sense to you?

Now let's go back to the emotional part, because that's the driving force in your life. Most of your beliefs about reality are like this very part of you that you cannot recognize them as beliefs. You believe, it's all a reality. You all believe that the sun will rise tomorrow and it does. You have to know that you collectively create the weather, you are that powerful. The individual consciousness is fully connected to collective consciousness. It is the morphogenetic field that connects like with like.

When you are born, you are born into a family. That family has its own consciousness, its own mythology, its own stories, its own Art. This is a small ball of consciousness. It's over this ball of consciousness the Awareness of your city or village and the groups in it that you join, and feel that they are of a religious nature, be it sports clubs or business groupings. Each of these groups lives under their own little one Awareness screen. Then you have an even greater group consciousness, namely that of your country. This is the consciousness of your race and ultimately the race you have the entire knot of consciousness called "human consciousness". And everything, really everything, is absolutely connected.

There was a time in your world when people, in this connected consciousness, believed that the earth was flat. Nobody seriously questioned this belief. That was just the reality. Then someone came up with the incredible idea that the earth was round and as more and more people shared this idea, awareness reached the critical mass and from then on the whole world knew that the earth was round. Because yourself exponentially expanding consciousness as it grows, it eventually reaches one critical mass. Everyone is affected, even if they are not aware that it is so is.

It is this now from which you create your future, however you create wishes. So when you look at your world how you created it and you ask yourself: "What if I didn't believe that it was the way it was, how would it look like then? ”And if you create yourself anyway, you can do it as well do well consciously and you can do abundance, health, vitality and a lot as well create joy. Does that sound like a good idea?

Well, we agree and we want you to know that you have all these worth miracles, simply because you exist. You are perfect, eternal in every now Expression of God / Goddess, "EVERYTHING IS". That's the truth. And that can also be your truth if you wish so.

Another expression for God / Goddess, EVERYTHING IS, is love. We're not talking about a romantic, short-lived idea of love. We're talking about a power like that tremendous that it is the building material of the entire multiverse. Love is that gives life to the atomic structure of your body. Everything you perceive is Love. Without love there would be no existence. Love is prana, love is energy, molecules that you exchange with each inhalation and exhalation.

Love is your truth. Love is what you are made of. Everything that is not love is one Illusion, a misunderstanding based on the erroneous belief that you are not enough. That came about because you forgot that you are all gods and goddesses playing the game "human life in the now".

Love is your power. When we say that enlightenment is the natural result if you love every facet of your being, we don't say it lightly. The first Step is to assume responsibility for your own creations, called reality. If you have taken responsibility, then you have yourselves empowered, then you have a choice. "I choose love."

Because, see, you all live in fear. Fear is one polarity of love and everything, every emotional response, any emotional response that is not an expression of love is one Expression of fear. It doesn't matter what name you give to fear. You can call frustration, stress, anger, envy, possessiveness, hunger for power, greed or abuse. Everything, everything that is not an expression of love is simply a manifestation of anxiety.

Now what happens when you are in a state of fear? You try it to overcome, to push them away, to whitewash them, to run away from them, to let them behind you, wipe them under the carpet. You were brought up to be strong, everything to overcome. This is how you were programmed. But that doesn't work. All that does not work. Look at your world. Not really a playground of love, is not true? So it's learning about how to choose love. Therefore it goes here; how can you change your life, how can you change your love, how does decide what choose to love?

To do this, you need to know that you cannot change anything that does not belong to you. All these facets of your being that you think are unacceptable, that you consider negative, all of the things that you hide, are the things that dictate your life. If you own them, take. You just have to accept it, then you can do the transformation cause. It's easy. Transformation is easy when you have the tools. You have to know the recipe. How can you love what you're hiding from?

To do this, you have to watch yourself like a detective. That is not that difficult, though each time you find yourself doing something outside of yourself, you condemn and says, "Aha, we have something to look at again."

How do you like that? Well, each of you is the central sun of your own universe. There is nothing outside of you, just a mirror that in every moment shows who you are and where you are right now.

It's not about you saying: "I saw a man who hit his dog and I know this is now my reflection, although I have never, ever hit my dog”. That's not how it is meant. The reflection is the emotional reaction. Every emotional response, every emotional response that is not expressed in love, is a reaction in fear.

So if you observe abuse and you break out in anger, where is the buried fear? If you get to the bottom of it, it is the fear of impotence. You identify yourself with the small, abused creature because you know all abuse. We're not just talking about blows. In some way, all abuse is known to you. So, if you watch something where someone is helpless and is powerless and is injured, in a flash you react with such reaction.

Well, this reaction is not really the reaction of an adult, rational-thinking, human being. It is the reaction of the injured child that is in each of you around the age of six. The name of this child that lives in your chest is fear. You ran your whole life away from it, devalued it, got it try to overcome it because that's how you were taught, with fear deal.

But look, the fear is only a small, abandoned child. This little child wishes just that you take it in your arms, weigh it by your chest and tell it how much you do it loves. We have already recommended that you pull it towards you, hug and say to him: Beloved of my heart, you need not be afraid. I'm going to ... never leave you. I love you unconditionally. You and me, we will be in this forever safe and wonderful universe stay together and together after we will go home.

If you hold the little one in your arms until you feel warmth in your body spreads out, something magical happens. Then you have the miracle of transformation accomplished. Because then you are in your midst. Your energy centers are open and you are ready for your next creative choice.

The transformation is not about something intellectual. Could you transform your intellectually, the world would be a different place. The intellect changes nothing, nothing can change. The intellect was created to please your heart; it serves to implement what gives joy to the heart. The way to Transformation lies in the embrace, the absolute love for the little girl or the little boy who lives in your chest and nothing else than unconditional wishes, total love.

You also have to take care of the broken heart. It is the broken heart that causes diseases. Your bodies were created to last for hundreds of years hold. In other civilizations, far from here, they do hold hundreds of years. Your bodies don't wear out.

If you don't care about your emotional issues, nor your broken ones hearts and the fear that dwells in you, then the energy called e-motion, that is, energy in motion is out of balance. It has negative value judgments tainted with how you think about yourself and thus trapped. It cannot get through your Release body, so is deposited in the cellular structure. Then he tells your Body: "Stop. There is something you should take care of." And if you don't do, it gets worse and worse until the body finally gives up and then you embark on your next adventure.

Of course, death is just an illusion. You have lived thousands of lives and what you call past and future lives are lives that all happen simultaneously, because there is no time outside of this space-time continuum. You are so great multi-dimensional that you are at every level or dimension. You exist from the angelic level down to the void of creation.

If you are looking for guides and angels, look within yourself. You are absolutely and completely along with your angel self, connected to your light beings. You are not separated. You yourself be the ones who have the power. It is you who have the knowledge about it. It’s you, powerful, eternal and spiritual beings. You, your power, and your truth are called love.

All of this is about giving you the ability to love more, more joy, more fun, more laughter, more miracles, more beauty, more harmony, more peace and create more satisfaction in your daily life. That loving and every facet of your being is what enlightenment is about.

It's not about being good at all. It's about living your truth. Nobody will judge you. You are the gods and goddesses who play this game. There is no god sitting on a cloud with a little book that says, "Oh, oh, that is bad. Wrong decision!"

You have never made a wrong decision or ever become a wrong decision to meet. Never. You have some decisions based on divine consciousness and some were hit by the small, very frightened child living in the chest that dwells in each of you and in fact does not know it is a truth powerful, great and wondrous spiritual being.

It is you, my beloved beings. All this knowledge is in you. You are from God whose Goddess, EVERYTHING, IS NOT separate. You are light beings or Soul energy that does not call separate. This soul energy is like a huge, golden one Ladder or a thread that exists through eternity. You are and you are unique. You are a unique tone, a vibrating frequency, sound and color, unmistakably recognizable in the universe. Everyone is an extremely beautiful jewel in the crown of creation.

A miracle, indeed, isn't it? Namaste.

Death, grief and separation

For some of you, this year means a change in housing, one change in your employment or a change in your relationships. Many of you will lose a family member or a dear friend experienced through death. Many of you hardly will turn around and notice the extraordinary fact that someone you know, either seriously physically got sick or died.

Death is an interesting event. Most of you are not prepared or a positive path was shown to you as on this occasion you can handle what is a certainty for all of you.

The main fear related to death is the uncertainty about this later. Many of you fervently believe that after death nothing there is, and it looks like a pretty terrible idea. Others of you fervently believe in a kind of heaven, and maybe hell, and maybe pretty unsure how to judge you will earn whether either one or the other. The other fear is that of everything is close to you, you know and loved will be separated so that you have to leave everything that is dear to you.

The other interesting thing concerns grief. For those who are left behind and stay away the physical separation from a loved one can be ongoing traumatic process of mourning that sometimes lasts over many, many years and takes all the joy and laughter from the lives of the bereaved.

We say that the fear of death and grief are valid, that but everything is based on a misunderstanding of the greater reality. With you can build your own understanding and understanding Change reality about these things and others about this new one too Help perception.

If you have any doubts about a life without a body, we ask you to remember how in that state of changed consciousness of sleep you leave your bodies. You who had a near-death experience or an out of body experience, know with absolute certainty that something like an end of life does not exist. The only end is that perception of life with one body that you created for this one moment, and of this one to the next moment.

After you have left your body in death, you find yourself in an extreme wonderful state of lightness of being again. Usually after a few moments you set up your attention from your physical reality to this new vibration of reality in which you are then. In this new state of being, of glorious light and unfolding vibration, you will perceive yourself as not separate from anything and anyone. This is truly a joy being. On the one hand, you feel welcome, accepted and showered with unconditional love, on the other hand you are so free that you can dance the moon rays.

Nobody, no matter what situation he was in physical reality, or how valuable you believe that he lived his life, this experience becomes joy of an undeniable reality.

We would like to remind you once again of your greatest truth. You are in everyone instant, no matter what the circumstances, a perfect and eternal expression of the Source.

Please note your eternity part! This is not about the body. Be blessed the body, really, because you created it for the miracles of the so-called matter experience. However, it is your eternal being, which is life again and again in its myriad of different ways in which with different time spans, different genders, different races want to experience new social circumstances.

Life never ends. You will not be separated from your loved ones in death. In some ways you could even say that the omission of the physical body deepens the relationship with your loved ones, because now there is nothing between you and they. Nothing interferes with the real communication of the heart; there is no misunderstanding anymore.

Now let's talk about grief. Of course, grief is valid. You just have lost someone who was very dear to you. You are here and your loved one has chosen to abandon you for the great experience of dancing on the moon rays. And maybe he feels up for many years physically light, free and full of joy, bathes in love and has everything in all a wonderful time. The children you lost are no longer lost but are taken up by loving poor and very soon deal with hers connecting greater soul energy will come to knowledge and wholeness.

Can you treat your loved ones to this experience? I do not think so. Why, for who are you mourning now? For yourself? All right, that is valid. Being left behind like this, you are a real one poor creature. But are you aware that your loved one is still available to you? Maybe not in the same way, but he is still with you. It is up to you to want, to interest in this new type of open company.

As we said, there really is no separation. If you have this thought then you can allow your thoughts and feelings to become perceivable to the loved ones. There are even many other options. But you shouldn't have expectations of what this experience should look like. Maintains a state of Joy for the loved one and sharpen perception while you live your daily life. You will simply become recognizable a certain feeling to the loved one. When you speak to your loved one, do so with the certainty that your words and feelings will be received immediately.

You may be in the situation that you are unhappy because you did not say the words you could have said, if so say now! You will be heard. Your true being is recognized and if you think you need forgiveness, be so very simply loving and compassionate for yourself. After death, you become your true being and recognize there is nothing to be forgiven.

We want to tell you that it would actually be more appropriate, though unusual, to celebrate your loved ones with great joy. Celebrate their lives. Celebrate the gift she has you guys were. Pay attention to the wonderful pages in your lives and the joy and vitality that you feel in your present life. If you do this, after your death you will notice that the grief gives way to deep satisfaction because it is accompanied by the knowledge that everyone has his own birth and creates his own life. And you really has. Everyone creates, in one deep level, the circumstances of his death so he can get back into this state of omniscience, of wholeness, so that in this eternal game, which the source plays, to have new choices and experiences, however, where and whenever he or she feels like it.

I love and respect you and your eternal games forever. Namaste.

So. Those above quoted are nice, comforting words for sure, and they may be just right for the peoples living just the moments described over there.

Having said that, yet, from that I believe I have learned, there is really much more knowledge to be learnt on this topic. Indeed I think the above approach taken was on the surface except for that weird part talking about fear, which, just to pick one example, deserves a deeper investigation.

Bosphorus1982, as a suggestion, if you are digging in this material, you might share it via a new thread and in there synthetizing it in such way as much you can. This way others could have access to deeper parts of it — if they exist— and make an appreciation of it.

Attachments

• PTAAH.pdf
    197.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Something strange....the director of the only hospital who are do it the test are "replace" and there is a new guy in the position.
On a similar note, French epidemiologist Didier Raoult, who repeatedly stated that the coronavirus was just a mild flu, that chloroquine was an effective drug, and that testing should be done systematically (his lab has conducted 2/3 of the coronavirus having taken place in France so far) has left the coronavirus scientific council today.

This is not surprising knowing that the stance of the authorities is diametrically opposed to Raoult's. The PTB obviously created and maintain the pandemic lie (no mild flu). The PTB want a vaccine to cancel the beneficial effect of the mutated virus (not a cheap drug like chloroquine that just cures). The PTB want to keep over-inflating the number of coronavirus deaths to implement drastic control (no systematic test that might reveal that a lot of dead people are not even carrying the coronavirus)

With the question of what could cause food shortages at the back of my mind - mentioned earlier in this thread - i was coming to the end of reading Daniel Defoe's Journal of a Plague Year, documenting the plague in London in 1665, and was struck by the passage quoted below. The first part reminded me of some of the problems we're seeing today and the latter part may lie in our future.

Granted, the coronavirus isn't the plague but governments are behaving like it is, plus the C's did say a plague may be on its way:

It remains to give some account of the state of trade at home in England during this dreadful time,
and particularly as it relates to the manufactures and the trade in the city. At the first breaking out of
the infection there was
, as it is easy to suppose, a very great fright among the people, and
consequently a general stop of trade, except in provisions and necessaries
of life; and even in those
things, as there was a vast number of people fled and a very great number always sick, besides the
number which died, so there could not be above two-thirds, if above one-half, of the consumption
of provisions in the city as used to be.

It pleased God to send a very plentiful year of corn and fruit, but not of hay or grass—by which
means bread was cheap, by reason of the plenty of corn
[apparently corn was a generic term for grains]. Flesh was cheap, by reason of the scarcity of grass; but butter and cheese were dear for the same reason, and hay in the market just beyon d

The fact that the markets had cheap meat because there was little hay or grass to feed them reminded me of a January 2020 interview by Ice Age Farmer with a US cattle farmer (summarised here) where, in short, she said that the cost of keeping cattle due to Earth Changes type stuff had led her and a number of other owners to sell up - a bit like what Defoe describes above.

She predicts that prices for meat would eventually go up because raising cattle was less cost effective and was too risky what with the unpredictable weather and so on.

She also noted that the quality of corn that year was not fit for human consumption, and feeding corn (or any other 'feed alternatives') to cattle damages their health, their ability to reproduce, and leaves them susceptible to viruses and disease...

Which reminds me of the spread of African Swine Flu, the locust swarms in the Middle East and Africa decimating crops, and what seems to be another bird flu problem arising, in the last few months outbreaks were reported in Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and China (see here and here).

Defoe:

Whitechappel Bars was sold at 4 pound per load. But that affected not the poor. There was a most
excessive plenty of all sorts of fruit, such as apples, pears, plums, cherries, grapes, and they were
the cheaper because of the want of people; but this made the poor eat them to excess, and this
brought them into fluxes, griping of the guts, surfeits, and the like, which often precipitated them
into the plague.

It's interesting that even back then Defoe recognised the negative effects of eating so much fruit as well as how this may have led to an increased susceptibility of becoming infected - if i'm reading that last part correctly.

It's also interesting that despite it being in the midst of the Little Ice Age the weather patterns still turned up bumper crops for some things every now and then, although there was obviously a surplus because of the many who had died.

Earlier in the book he notes that a tobacco smoking man and his vinegar soaked wife claimed their efforts were what helped them avoid infection - the benefits of tobacco isn't news to many of us on the forum.

In this passage Defoe describes the halt of business trade and how unemployment was rife - a prospect the EU and US could be facing without serious government intervention:

But to come to matters of trade. First, foreign exportation being stopped or at least very much
interrupted and rendered difficult
, a general stop of all those manufactures followed of course which
were usually brought for exportation; and though sometimes merchants abroad were importunate
for goods, yet little was sent, the passages being so generally stopped that the English ships would
not be admitted, as is said already, into their port.

This put a stop to the manufactures that were for exportation in most parts of England, except in
some out-ports; and even that was soon stopped, for they all had the plague in their turn. But though
this was felt all over England, yet, what was still worse, all intercourse of trade for home
consumption of manufactures, especially those which usually circulated through the Londoner's
hands, was stopped at once, the trade of the city being stopped.

All kinds of handicrafts in the city, &c., tradesmen and mechanics, were, as I have said before, out
of employ; and this occasioned the putting-off and dismissing an innumerable number of
journeymen and workmen of all sorts, seeing nothing was done relating to such trades but what
might be said to be absolutely necessary.

He refers to the charity of those governing often in his diary, that they went to every effort to provide for those in need; sending medical aid to the poor, removing and burying all the dead, and so on. A little earlier in the book he talks about how the wealthy both in London and those who had fled the city made substantial donations for the poor:

This caused the multitude of single people in London to be unprovided for, as also families whose
living depended upon the labour of the heads of those families; I say, this reduced them to extreme
misery; and I must confess it is for the honour of the city of London, and will be for many ages, as
long as this is to be spoken of, that they were able to supply with charitable provision the wants of
so many thousands
of those as afterwards fell sick and were distressed: so that it may be safely
averred that nobody perished for want, at least that the magistrates had any notice given them of.

This stagnation of our manufacturing trade in the country would have put the people there to much
greater difficulties, but that the master-workmen, clothiers and others, to the uttermost of their
stocks and strength, kept on making their goods to keep the poor at work, believing that soon as the
sickness should abate they would have a quick demand in proportion to the decay of their trade at
that time. But as none but those masters that were rich could do thus, and that many were poor and
not able, the manufacturing trade in England suffered greatly, and the poor were pinched all over
England
by the calamity of the city of London only.

What followed the plague year of 1665 that Defoe is writing about above was the great fire of London in 1666.

In the next part he notes how both calamities, particularly the fire, led to prosperity in the city because there was a need for rebuilding, supplies of all kinds of things, and i've read elsewhere that because the workforce was small they were able to demand higher salaries:

It is true that the next year made them full amends by another terrible calamity upon the city; so that
the city by one calamity impoverished and weakened the country, and by another calamity, even
terrible too of its kind, enriched the country and made them again amends
; for an infinite quantity of
household
Stuff, wearing apparel, and other things, besides whole warehouses filled with
merchandise and manufactures such as come from all parts of England, were consumed in the fire
of London the next year after this terrible visitation. It is incredible what a trade this made all over
the whole kingdom, to make good the want and to supply that loss; so that, in short, all the
manufacturing hands in the nation were set on work
, and were little enough for several years to
supply the market and answer the demands. All foreign markets also were empty of our goods by
the stop which had been occasioned by the plague, and before an open trade was allowed again; and
the prodigious demand at home falling in, joined to make a quick vent for all sort of goods; so that
there never was known such a trade all over England for the time as was in the first seven years
after the plague
, and after the fire of London.

So the above just struck me that following these disasters there's room for a boom in the economy, and i just wondered how these disasters might play into the 'renewal' that the C's have mentioned will follow the chaos.

In addition, i must say that Defoe's description of how the 'plague raged' made for rather grim reading. Plagues have happened on a number of occasions in our planet's history and so there's a high likelihood of them happening again, and it's not like we should be so lucky to be spared those same horrors in our time - at least that seems to be where we're headed...

For reference, the "renewal" that the C's talk about is from the August 3rd 1996 session, relevant snippet below:

[...]

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...

A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

I think Laura clarifies things a bit later in the session:

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

Last edited:
Kinda like the Lamb will sit next to the Lion sorta thing? The biblical reference to Eden.

Oh no. It's more like an Armageddon. This is what I had in mind: Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) - IMDb

So the above just struck me that following these disasters there's room for a boom in the economy, and i just wondered how these disasters might play into the 'renewal' that the C's have mentioned will follow the chaos.

I think that the 'renewal' was planned to be a restructuring of a world in a NWO kind of way, after the Earth changes. But this virus changed their plans. Now we live in a bizarro world where all bets are off!

It seems that a lot of things are not going well for the consortium. First came the Putin, then Trump, now this virus. Makes you wonder what is going on behind the scenes?

Hi,
I just want to share my experience about what the Cs said about the virus being around for 2 years.

In January /Feb 2019, I lived in Seoul (South Korea) with my wife. One day, she got sick, like a flu, and of course she shared it with me ^_^'.

Now, honestly, I'm pretty lucky because I'm in a good health, generally speaking, and I am not often ill. But this time, it was like my head was going to explode, some fever, big throatache, a lot of coughing with some pain in the chest and finally my tasting feeling changed and partly disappeared for a few days. I don't use to take medecine but this time I finally got to the emergency unit in an international hospital especially because of the headache. They told me it was a kind of flu but not the flu itself.

These symptoms went out after a week. It really was a kind of sickness I had never felt before especially the headache and the modification of my taste feeling.

It was a bit strange for me because it was unfamiliar. The symptoms wast not common for a flu and I wasn't used to get so sick.

Today, after having read the Cs remark, I start to think that it might have been the corona virus... Why not...

Another amazing session! Many thanks to Laura and crew for all the work! And to those that are inspired, motivated, have hope and faith, thank you so much!

I feel like now things are really going to be getting interesting.I could literally feel the difference in the atmosphere! It is a privilege and an honor to be able to have access to this information, as well as continuing to do the work. This knowledge and work has transformed myself and many others across the world and will only make us stronger!!

There’s no need to worry when we have each other. And also remember, we have the best help that we could possibly have! Be safe and continue to love!

Please tell me, what makes you take such a strong stance against this guy?
I've never had an interest in him but FWIW this is an example of review about his 'work':
"Does Dan Winter even know what it's about? He presents an incredible amount of graphics, animations and HIGHLIGHTED TEXT in a highly convoluted form which looks interesting at first. But he completely fails to deliver any sort of coherent theory, let alone in a readable form. Also, near to nothing of his material is actionable, all of it is phenomenological with a sprinkle of phi here and there. The only thing that stuck with me is his calculation of the hydrogen radii using powers of phi, which is cool, but may as well be numerical cherrypicking. The one thing I'd really like to understand, however, is his concept of “gravity = golden implosion“.
BTW: Dan Winter also seems to show a complete lack of scientific ethics, he was sued by Stan Tenen (the hebrew alphabet guy) over copyright infringement, and Winter even resorted to Europe to continue his questionable seminars, partially using other people's ideas as his own."

On a similar note, French epidemiologist Didier Raoult, who repeatedly stated that the coronavirus was just a mild flu, that chloroquine was an effective drug, and that testing should be done systematically (his lab has conducted 2/3 of the coronavirus having taken place in France so far) has left the coronavirus scientific council today.

This is not surprising knowing that the stance of the authorities is diametrically opposed to Raoult's. The PTB obviously created and maintain the pandemic lie (no mild flu). The PTB want a vaccine to cancel the beneficial effect of the mutated virus (not a cheap drug like chloroquine that just cures). The PTB want to keep over-inflating the number of coronavirus deaths to implement drastic control (no systematic test that might reveal that a lot of dead people are not even carrying the coronavirus)

Hi, Pierre, well, yes, is an alternative medication, but we find this:

There talk about the hidroxicloroquina who is a antimalarial (here in Argentina is part of the protocol for coronavirus) but there is another thing, this drug do this: "Apparently it is linked to the elevation of intracytoplasmic pH, which alters the assembly of the α and β chains of the molecules of class 2 of the major histocompatibility complex, and thus would be interfering with antigenic (
An antigen is a substance that triggers the formation of antibodies and can cause an immune response. The modern definition encompasses all substances that can be recognized by the adaptive immune system, either their own or that of others).
processing and, therefore, decreasing the stimulus autoimmune of CD4 + cells (they are an important type of lymphocyte (white blood cell) in the immune system. it is the "helper" cells that direct the attack on infections. This drug, the Hidroxicloroquina work an have result in positive to coronavirus in 6 days. But nobody use this drug!!! because, IMO, have other "problems" because the virus interact with the body and start to assimilate the immune system.

in the other hand this:

"In an unprecedented case, a man contracted a double coronavirus infection in Iceland
Kári Stefánsson, CEO of the biopharmaceutical company deCODE, confirmed the globally unprecedented infection and explained that one of the strains could be more contagious than the other."
"Kári Stefánsson, CEO of the biopharmaceutical company deCODE, confirmed the unusual infection. It is believed that it could be the first case of double infection globally, since so far a similar one has not been reported in any country.
This is because the people who were infected by this patient only showed one of them, which had mutated compared to the original. This could be an indication of widespread virus behavior. However, Stefánsson clarified that this is not confirmed and acknowledged that it could be a coincidence.
“We found a person who had two types of viruses; on the one hand, the virus with a specific mutation and, on the other hand, the virus without that mutation. All those infected by the individual were found to have only the virus with the mutation, "Kári said.
"It could be a coincidence, but it could also mean that the virus with the mutation was more virulent than the one without the mutation,"
The statement follows from the fact that, as in many countries, there are asymptomatic people who have the virus, and others who, despite showing some, have not yet been tested for COVID-19."

But.....who is Kari Stefansson????
Here we go:
He is a CEO of biopharmaceutical deCODE in Iceland, "is a global leader in analyzing and understanding the human genome. Using unique expertise and population resources, deCODE has discovered key genetic risk factors for dozens of common diseases ranging from cardiovascular disease to cancer. "

We thing, taking all this into account, it gives to think that the strain that arrived in Europe is the mutated strain, while the one that started in China could be the "original" one, therefore less aggressive. If we think about that and taking into account what the C's said, if some or most have an original virus, this means that most have already developed some type of immunity, while some of those who die may be for being affected by the new more aggressive strain without having the original with not immunity and that is why its symptoms are serious. On the other hand there are the IMO, the tests, all the tests are giving positive, which is a problem for them to understand and that is why they only dedicate themselves to making the tests to people with symptoms that would be those of the second strain since the first would be positive, false positive, false negative or invalid. Remember that the test specifically looks for 2 nucleic acids in particular that are in the most aggressive virus, that is why some cases give positive and then negative or negative and then positive (that is what is even more puzzling) since the Original and new strains must have a nucleic acid in common. but taking into account that we are all positive, that is why they despair of keeping people isolated, even if it can be beneficial, but they should only know that this virus "not only kills people but makes them violent" therefore militarized theater is running on.

Please, if i´m making too much noise let me know!!

Back
Top Bottom