Session 21 March 2020

I am convinced that the societal effect of this will be immense. I am not sure whether it is valid to call it a social trauma, I definitely tend to call it that.

I think you are correct. Domestic abuse is already on the rise (saw an article on Twitter) and we can expect more suicides which will destroy some families in times when they need all their strength and energy.

A few years ago I watched a documentary about Nazi Germany (posted here on the forum) in which a Jewish man related the heartbreak of his family. His parents owned a shop, the windows were smashed and so on. What I remember is his sadness, as no-one came to their rescue, no-one said anything as these events unfolded. They were completely alone. And without a network and knowledge it will be very hard to watch the people around us lose their humanity (if they had it in the first place) and for some people this will be traumatic.

I am convinced that the societal effect of this will be immense. I am not sure whether it is valid to call it a social trauma, I definitely tend to call it that.

I totally agree with the above. This is a huge psychological trauma for an average person without any knowledge of objective reality. To me it seems like a trauma based programming. The PTB traumatize the public and then introduce very tight social controls. Even if this lockdown ends eventually, by then they have gotten people to accept tighter controls on cash, traveling, vaccination and many other things. On the bright note, this will inadvertently wake a lot of people up to the nature of reality and the ultimate agenda of elites.

Sorry, but anything invented by Dan Winter is undoubtedly a fraud. If it works for you, consider it a placebo effect.

Longitudinal waves are interesting, but unless they are hitting all sorts of complex resonant frequencies of the organ or cells etc, would just be noise. It is hard enough to get a diode to light up, let alone interact with DNA or anything exotic. Like trying to hit the resonant point of a wine glass with death metal music.

I doubt that enough is known for anything beneficial to occur.

Thank you for sharing this reading :)

Considering what the C's are saying about Trump here, it leads me to wonder: have the C's ever said anything about John G Trump, the president's uncle who was in charge of studying the research of Tesla that was confiscated after his death?

Despite the world-leaders (most of them) calling this War, I am beginning to think that the experience of the people living through it is war-like too, on so many levels. Worst, this "enemy" is invisible, can take you or your loved ones at any time! And there are no sirens to tell you the bombing is over and you can come out of your shelters/houses now, until next time. You live in a war-like situation without an end in sight. It's psychologically brutal, a kind of torture for many people, younger generations especially who think the election of Trump was the most traumatic thing they lived through :rolleyes:

I am not losing heart though. I still think that the pressure imposed on us will bring out, yes, the worst in some, but the best in others also. Worldwide, political-wise, perhaps more people will see the wizard behind the curtain. And personal relations-wise, we might get to do a needed spring-cleaning. But don't be hasty on the latter. I have seen family members starting to come around a bit on the whole situation, after more than 2 weeks in quarantine :lol: Seriously, when first they were "This is a terrible virus that's going to kill us all and we need to do everything the authorities tell us", now they are allowing for questions like, "Were all these measures, and the consequences they will bring, really necessary in the end?"

So keep on planting seeds, you never know where they will take roots.

Jones said:
Hi uhura, do you mean 'exposure'?

I'm wondering if there has been a bit of a mix up in translation there.

Exposure can have two meanings:
1. to come into contact with something harmful, or
2. to have secrets revealed.
Thank You, my mistake with the translation but, seems like 2 ....

There is another meaning to the word EXPOSURE:

exposure noun (ILLNESS) [ U ]
a serious medical condition that is caused by being outside in very cold weather:
All the members of the expedition to the South Pole died of exposure.

The CHILL arrived! Chilly chilling news! The C's were right again! They always give multi-use, multi-level, multi-dimensional warnings, which are valid - at once - for many facets, for many professions, for many areas of our reality, our areas of science in our Realm of The Three!

Aren't their multi-level clues beautiful?
Session 19 July 1997
Q: What about the siren song?

A: Greek mythology.

Q: I know that. What about it? What do the sirens represent?

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.
[..]

I guess what the C's meant by exposure was "to have secrets revealed." but due to lilies post I could not avoid to think about this other meaning and the real possibility of a fast cold age than can gives us the chills having an exposure. I suppose I am just stretching too long my line of thinking... :cool2:

(Pierre) I wanted to ask about, "several complex factors in play". It made me think that two factors were mentioned several times: the economic factor, and on the political level a way to increase the power of the authorities.

(L) Okay, so is one of these factors that it was seen that this was a good opportunity to reset the economy?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

Thank you Laura and Crew for getting this out to so many with questions and concerns. This session like the last one where especially inspiring for me and I sensed more energy in connection with these, more so then in the recent past. I wonder if the Chateau people also noticed this or maybe its just me. The Wave is picking up energy.

Although I've been experiencing days that are calm there is also a roller coaster ride, up and down with my thoughts and emotions. I was having a down day when I first read this session, looking for reassurance that all would turn out ok and back to normal especially with the economy which is my greatest fear, not so much for me but for my children. Quickly reading through the session I didn't find that reassurance and became sad and depressed. I had a good cry that night for all the sadness I imagined this would create. I knew I had to let this session "set" with me for a bit and return to it later for another read. That night I began to pray in great earnest and called for help to have strength and clarity. The next morning after sleep, I had much more energy, and was able to see things with clarity and calm. As the day proceeded, I saw how my wishful thinking for all to go as I wanted as a burden that shut down my awareness. I felt that my worries for myself and family was constricting and a STS mindset. With this I began to imagine how I could help my community when given the opportunity and be open to the signal that would let me know what to do. With this STO mind set some remarkable things happened. Burdens and fear where gone, I had clarity of thought and felt very grounded in reality. I sensed a subtly sensation of light and knowledge coming into my crown from above (La Corona!)There where also some little "chills" here and there. Help had come very quickly and my greatest, heartfelt thanks for that.

I read the session again and this time found it uplifting, awe inspiring and powerful. What a change! That night as I lay in bed I said my prayers again to be with the Divine Cosmic Mind and I began having full body rushes! Oh my! I've never experienced such a thing before. For the last few years I've been working on having Faith in times of adversity and being able to accept the unknown and be ok with that. This experience has been a real amplification of that.

Something else that helped to lift the burden, was the thought that we all chose to experience these times of adversity as an important learning opportunity. The Whole World as it turns out. Before birth, we all knew this would be coming up during this life, perhaps.

Thank you so very much Laura and Everyone for providing guidance along this journey. As others have said, I don't know where I'd be without you. :love:😇:love: Much Love.
I'm glad praying has helped you, me also it's made an immense difference in the last few months. Its nice to hear that someone has had the same experience

Dear Laura and the crew!!! The recent session is truly historical in its value and meaning. The impact it must have made on those who read I suppose was tremendous. Many issues cleared up and lots of questions were answered. BUT....

When I read the session at least five times I realized that by answering a lot of questions raised here it made any reasonable and thinking person as are almost all of those who read Sott and post on this forum pose another bunch of the most pertinent questions regarding the present pandemic and the virus in particular.
It would probably take like 10 posts for me to make all valuable as I hope remarks regarding the session but I will try to be concise and to the point.

Dear Laura and the crew!!! The recent session is truly historical in its value and meaning. The impact it must have made on those who read I suppose was tremendous. Many issues cleared up and lots of questions were answered. BUT....

When I read the session at least five times I realized that by answering a lot of questions raised here it made any reasonable and thinking person as are almost all of those who read Sott and post on this forum pose another bunch of the most pertinent questions regarding the present pandemic and the virus in particular.
It would probably take like 10 posts for me to make all valuable as I hope remarks regarding the session but I will try to be concise and to the point.

Yes, by turning the problem around about 180 degrees, a whole host of new questions emerged. The problem is, when in the middle of the session, if your mind has been focused in a certain direction, and then the Cs upend everything, you are left floundering a bit and can't get your bearings to ask the new set of questions right then. Many of them can, I think, be answered by research; but not all.

One thing I would suggest for all is to follow the course of reading many of us did in the "Darwin's Black Box" thread as well as a couple of related threads where books on genetics were being covered. (Someone might pull up those threads and list them for me.)

Yes, by turning the problem around about 180 degrees, a whole host of new questions emerged. The problem is, when in the middle of the session, if your mind has been focused in a certain direction, and then the Cs upend everything, you are left floundering a bit and can't get your bearings to ask the new set of questions right then. Many of them can, I think, be answered by research; but not all.

One thing I would suggest for all is to follow the course of reading many of us did in the "Darwin's Black Box" thread as well as a couple of related threads where books on genetics were being covered. (Someone might pull up those threads and list them for me.)
I found some of them.

So let us move on..... Questions questions....

1. What is the real number of infected around the world? How many people really died because OF the virus? As long as we lack this really important part of the picture any debate is immaterial admit it......

2.There are two strains all right on this planet.... S and L type. Do these somehow correlate with those which are given in the session? If so in which ways?

3.So as I understood it there is at least one strain out there with the ability to turn some people into badass psychos and some into enlightened bodhisattvas depending on the inner makeup? Correct me if I am wrong.....
This raises a question. Let us suppose at least in theory that we have in one room several people. One is a pervert. Another is kind and empathetic. And yet another is a 75 year old pensioner who has never been in all his life a kind Samaritan nor did he kill or maim a single creature..... Just some ordinary old daddy..... So what will happen to those three types in case all of them contract the virus??! I believe that according to the session #1 will turn into a perfect psycho..... #2 becomes some sort of a walking preaching guru and the Saint and the old daddy type simply kicks the bucket so to speak because he is old and sick and actually it is his time to go???! 😂😊

4. Another question would be this. Supposedly almost all of you went through this sickness.....Ok..... Did it make you smarter and a better STO tool?!!So at present we have officially at least 110 000 people who recovered from this virus and I know that this number is a lie just like any other in COVID 19 stats and yet how many of them do you suppose did turn by virtue of being infected by it become enlightened saints and gurus perfect tools for STO energy and info and how many did turn into Dr Hyde type of persons? 😊😂

5. If it were not for the fact that one of my higher educations is medical and generally I was brought up in the family with third generation doctors that is my great grand mother - grand mother and mother are and were doctors I would not pose such questions...... But when I see that at least only one of you( I suppose it is Gaby right?) has a medical background and some real knowledge about what bacteria and viruses can really do and yet you make these ridiculous statements it makes me almost laugh out loud. By the way one of my uncles is also a high ranking military medic in the capital of Russia and what he told me is way different from some of your fantasies.....
If the present as you call it nothing burger virus is so innocuous then why did Russia send so many professionals to Italy? So you still think that this situation is a toy and Putin soent so mych money time and energy on a simple trifle virus?

Thank you very much for this session. What an amazing revelation! I've been mulling over this information for a couple of days now. It's almost hard to believe how fast things have escalated on the planet, and also how unified and consistent and far-reaching the government response has been around the globe. We're really in the thick of it now and a lot of cards are now in plain sight for all to see. Anyone who was dozing off is now wide awake, that's for sure.

So sorry if I sounded a bit too rude and yet..... What I can see around me is a little different from what the C's are telling us.
With all due respect. Albeit I totally agree with so many issues covered in the last session. Re the origin of the virus I.e fort detrick lead and all... the way it spread all around the planet so fast... starting from Wuhan.... The fact that the PTB have been toying with the viruses for decades trying to produce a so called perfect strain for all their goals..... Possible use of some advanced gene tech Re crispr cas9 or even more sophisticated..... After all I feel that finally the PTB and all those who really see what is going on feel as if they found themselves in a reality a la Resident Evil I am Legend 12 monkeys etc.... A virus is at loose mutating faster than you could possibly imagine.... With some very unpredictable consequences for all of us.....

Back
Top Bottom