Session 21 March 2020

I know what you mean. I am separated from my wife and son since I was supposed to return home on the very day quarantine was announced and I am looking to another 6 weeks of not meeting them. This literally kills me every single day. If things escalate, I may not see my family for months. I try to stay calm and remind myself this will pass, but nonetheless it is very distressing.

As for the virus, me and my parents take weekly IV vitamin C infusions and it seems to help. Back on the 5th of March I was exposed to a sick friend, who brought some ugly virus (not sure it was CV) from a business trip. He is 30 and got so sick that he could not get out of bed for 5 days. All his family got it (like 5 other people) and I spent 2 hours with him in his kitchen talking and inhaling the virus. I got the vit C infusion 2 days before and as the only person did not contract that bug he had. So, yeah, vitamin C infusions surely do protect you from getting the bug if your immune system is in a normal state. If you add Lugol solution and Keto diet, you pretty much are able to avoid getting sick.
How do you do vit.C infusions?

I generally share your above perception. This particular CV has relatively low mortality (slightly higher than flu, based on published data; in Poland 12 dead more than 1000 infected), but it can and most probably will mutate till the next flu season in October/November, so there is a good chance it will start killing more people. But since the malaria drug kills this bug, I expect this round of infection to be contained within next 6-8 weeks. However, a space originating virus is a very serious possibility too and even the mix of the 2 comes to mind. However, what I am quite sure is the economic fallout of this prolonged quarantine. It will crash economies of the West and the recovery will be long and painful especially if you add that the PTB want to facilitate this crash for their own reasons. In fact, my own strong impression is that we will never get to the same "happy" economy which we had before the epidemic. Before we recover we will face either another round of the virus in autumn, food shortages due to a sudden collapse of the weather/climate or the upcoming war in the Middle East. The next round of the quarantine in autumn will be the nail that literally kills the economy as we know it and if you add the weather turning into much cooler one, this will produce chaos. The war influence is yet to be seen, but surely will not be positive. Take all 3 and we have a good reason to worry. Getting prepared like right NOW is the priority. Getting ones health and finances in order as first measure and getting some food stored as second. Getting away from the cities is also first priority.
There are long wars, like in the pas some lasted 30 years and more, or around 100 years. In our times wars have last around 4 years, I mean in Occident. Syria have a long war, more then 10 years I think so. Or around, I forget. So how long this war will last? Who knows. In fact war never ended. We had the impression, in our egoistical and individualistic occidental world, that war stopped in 1945. What a fallacy.

As for the virus, me and my parents take weekly IV vitamin C infusions and it seems to help. Back on the 5th of March I was exposed to a sick friend, who brought some ugly virus (not sure it was CV) from a business trip. He is 30 and got so sick that he could not get out of bed for 5 days. All his family got it (like 5 other people) and I spent 2 hours with him in his kitchen talking and inhaling the virus. I got the vit C infusion 2 days before and as the only person did not contract that bug he had. So, yeah, vitamin C infusions surely do protect you from getting the bug if your immune system is in a normal state. If you add Lugol solution and Keto diet, you pretty much are able to avoid getting sick.

I also think that to some extent an overdose of vitamin C may help against Covid-19. As I understand it, the main threat from the virus is the cytokide storm and the overproduction of pro-inflammatory IL-6. This study says an overdose of vitamin C reduces the production of cytokines, including IL-6.

It's interesting as I've been entertaining the idea that we've already had the virus myself.

I say this as I was stricken with the flu for New Years Eve and the thing about it that stood out was that I had residual guck in my respiratory system for up to two months afterward.

This recent flu even caused me to bump my 50mg daily iodine protocol to from 3 to 6 months.

I was convinced that this ailment which hit my region hard around the end of 2019 was what eventually found its way to China.

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who suspects this!

Thanks for the work put into transcribing for us.

It was out for 2 years, a new strain of coronavirus that was no big deal. The nutbags in Fort Detrick chose that one to use as their subject for the tinkering to try to make a "vaccine" to 'dumb down' the population (somewhat). When they looked at the blood work/DNA of the subjects (US soldiers) who received the "vaccine", they realized it didn't exactly go as planned and actually did the opposite in some cases. Thereafter, some of those soldiers spread it to others (after it had mutated) who took it to Wuhan for the military games last year. It got out, mutated some more in some cool people, and now they want to put their little wayward genie back in the bottle. Hilarity, panic, over and under inflated numbers and lock downs ensued, and the rest is (ongoing) history.

Note: I think this assumes that the "vaccine" actually had a "live" virus in it, or a supposedly "dead" virus that they use for vaccines can actually come back to life. Dead viruses in vaccines are essentially bits of DNA/RNA that are 'broken' but sufficiently intact for our immune system to recognize the "live" thing when it comes along. I suppose it's possible that a "broken" virus could be reassembled inside the body. No idea if what I am saying here makes any sense because as some people keep telling me on FB, I'm not an epidemiologist!

This helps make more sense (to me) about what you're saying here:

Exposure to a 50 Hz electromagnetic field induces activation of the Epstein-Barr virus genome in latently infected human lymphoid cells.

Exposure of Akata cells, a human lymphoid cell line latently infected by the EBV genome, to a 50 Hz EMF resulted in an increased number of cells expressing the virus early antigens. This finding provides additional evidence that DNA can be modulated by a magnetic field.

This helps make more sense (to me) about what you're saying here:

Exposure to a 50 Hz electromagnetic field induces activation of the Epstein-Barr virus genome in latently infected human lymphoid cells.

Exposure of Akata cells, a human lymphoid cell line latently infected by the EBV genome, to a 50 Hz EMF resulted in an increased number of cells expressing the virus early antigens. This finding provides additional evidence that DNA can be modulated by a magnetic field.
thank you for bringing this up here. I also posted about this on the cv thread.

I also think that to some extent an overdose of vitamin C may help against Covid-19. As I understand it, the main threat from the virus is the cytokide storm and the overproduction of pro-inflammatory IL-6. This study says an overdose of vitamin C reduces the production of cytokines, including IL-6.

Yes, this could explain it, but I would not call 12,5grams IV an overdose. As far as I was told by my doctor you can get 25grams in 1 infusion. More can cause neurological problems. But you can take 25gram infusions a few times a day, if you treat cancer for example.

Yes, this could explain it, but I would not call 12,5grams IV an overdose. As far as I was told by my doctor you can get 25grams in 1 infusion. More can cause neurological problems. But you can take 25gram infusions a few times a day, if you treat cancer for example.
ahhh I was afraid that they would not understand correctly it would be more correct to say a megadose and not an overdose

Buy IV vitamin C, IV line, syringe, put the needle into my artery and use syringe pump to inject it.
I would be very careful with doing it on your own. Firstly, you don't inject it manually but use a dropper. Secondly, it has to be proper diluted otherwise you can burn your veins. A nurse did it to me a couple of times and the whole procedure takes about 30 minutes.

I would be very careful with doing it on your own. Firstly, you don't inject it manually but use a dropper. Secondly, it has to be proper diluted otherwise you can burn your veins. A nurse did it to me a couple of times and the whole procedure takes about 30 minutes.

Thanks for pointing it out. I skipped this important part. I extract half of the syringe of the vitamin C and then the rest of saline solution. End result is a mix of 25ml of vit C (12,5grams) and 25 ml of saline solution. The syringe pump injects it in 20 mins or so. But first time my doctor gave me a simple shot of similar mixture. He told me you can do it but not too often, cause you can indeed burn your arteries. My parents get the dropper since they do not have a syringe pump like me.

Back
Top Bottom