Session 21 March 2020

Which reminds me of the spread of African Swine Flu, the locust swarms in the Middle East and Africa decimating crops, and what seems to be another bird flu problem arising, in the last few months outbreaks were reported in Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and China (see here and here).
Excellent post!!
If I may add my holistic thinking:

I think the locusts are natures way of answering bad land managment and possibly cleaning up plenty of poisoning...

Have you heard about GM crops failure/scandal from India earlier this month ?

This is the direct (and only) result of GMO and corporate greed! GMO done this way ensures that there will be NO future instead of feeding the growing population better...
Instead, huge increases in insecticides and fertilizers may have been the most significant changes.

I would be very careful with doing it on your own. Firstly, you don't inject it manually but use a dropper. Secondly, it has to be proper diluted otherwise you can burn your veins. A nurse did it to me a couple of times and the whole procedure takes about 30 minutes.

Thanks for pointing it out. I skipped this important part. I extract half of the syringe of the vitamin C and then the rest of saline solution. End result is a mix of 25ml of vit C (12,5grams) and 25 ml of saline solution. The syringe pump injects it in 20 mins or so. But first time my doctor gave me a simple shot of similar mixture. He told me you can do it but not too often, cause you can indeed burn your arteries. My parents get the dropper since they do not have a syringe pump like me.

One very important warning: once you open the vitamin C bottle you have to use it within 3 days, since the oxygen gets into the bottle and oxidation starts. I know of one case where oxidized vitamin C killed a few people immediately after infusion. I tested it and indeed after 2 weeks the vitamin C became much darker shade of yellow (almost with orange tint). I also tasted it and it was quite bitter comparing to a freshly opened one. So, now I always compare the color and do the taste test before I do the infusion.

So you do it on your own?

Of course! It is a useful skill to know how to insert a needle to your own artery. It is much easier when you do it to somebody else.

Just slowly manually injecting the solution during 20 minutes? Or is it automatic?

My dear, syringe pump is an infusion pump that does infusion automatically based on the settings you input into it. So, it is automatic. I usually watch YT, read SOTT or forum to distract myself from seeing a needle in my artery :-)

Buy IV vitamin C, IV line, syringe, put the needle into my artery and use syringe pump to inject it.

I'm sure you are putting the needle in a vein and not an artery.

One very important warning: once you open the vitamin C bottle you have to use it within 3 days, since the oxygen gets into the bottle and oxidation starts. I know of one case where oxidized vitamin C killed a few people immediately after infusion. I tested it and indeed after 2 weeks the vitamin C became much darker shade of yellow (almost with orange tint). I also tasted it and it was quite bitter comparing to a freshly opened one. So, now I always compare the color and do the taste test before I do the infusion.

Actually, no you don't have to use it within 3 days. As long as it is well-capped in a lab bottle, it will do very little oxydizing. It can be kept in the refrigerator for a few weeks, tightly capped. And I never heard of anybody being killed by a vit C infusion.

I've witnessed infusing up to 70 grams at a session, also. The problem is not neurological, but based on the fact that Vit C can interact with the sugar/insulin balance. Gaby can explain that better; but the upshot is, the person can have a rapid blood sugar drop and pass out from insulin shock. That's why it is important to eat and drink throughout the infusion and to infuse slowly if you are going above 12/15 grams.

A slow push of 12 grams can be done with a large syringe (or two) without the need for the pump. You just need a catheter with a stop cock if you have to change syringes. You can do a slow push with just a syringe and regular hypodermic, no catheter, but not very large amount.

Thanks for pointing it out. I skipped this important part. I extract half of the syringe of the vitamin C and then the rest of saline solution. End result is a mix of 25ml of vit C (12,5grams) and 25 ml of saline solution. The syringe pump injects it in 20 mins or so. But first time my doctor gave me a simple shot of similar mixture. He told me you can do it but not too often, cause you can indeed burn your arteries. My parents get the dropper since they do not have a syringe pump like me.

Hi Obi, Some precautionary observations to keep in mind:

Precautions:

The negative side effects of vitamin C IV are rare. However, there are concerns and potential side effects to be considered:

• Although it has been reported only once in the literature (Scot Med J 1979;24:151), tumor necrosis, hemorrhage, and subsequent death after a single intravenous 10 gram dose of vitamin C should be the highest priority for safety. This is why we always begin with a small dose.

• Another report described acute oxalate nephropathy in a patient with bilateral ureteric obstruction and renal insufficiency who received 60 gram IVC. Consequently, we need to ensure that your kidneys are working well enough before beginning and especially with a higher-dose infusion.

• A rare hemolysis can occur in patients with a red cell glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PD) and so this may be screened in select cases.

• Localized pain at the infusion site can occur if the infusion rate is too high or the pH too low. This is easily corrected by either slowing the rate or adjusting the formula.

• Vitamin C may decrease the levels of calcium, chloride, and potassium and as a consequence some patients may experience shakiness or ache. This is treated by further adjusting the formula with those ingredients.

• Given the amount of fluid and sodium that is used as the carrier for vitamin C, any condition which could be affected by the increased fluid load (i.e. congestive heart failure, ascites, edema, pleural effusion, etc.) needs to be monitored more closely and a tailored protocol given accordingly.

• IVC may be dehydrating and cause a temporary lowering of blood sugar, and so proper hydration and nourishment needs to be emphasized prior to each treatment and following

• As with any intravenous injection, infiltration or vein irritation is always possible

Source link

Basic Facts Why Intravenous vs. Oral Vitamin C is Key in the treatment of Cancer:
  • Vitamin C levels in the body are tightly controlled by the bowels and the kidney’s (i.e. the body gets rid of it quickly)
  • Even by taking up to 18000mg per day orally in divided doses throughout the day, the blood levels do not change and do not exceed 0.2 mMol/L
  • Intravenous vitamin C bypasses the tight control by the body leading to a 70-fold higher blood levels with only a 2000mg injection
  • A simple injection of 5000mg of vitamin C produces a blood value of 3mMol/L and the research has shown that you can kill most cancer cells in the laboratory with values between 0.5 to 3mMol/L

Just my two cents... :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Of course the U.S. would ridicule such Chinese "propaganda" :rolleyes:

"The Global Times, a state-run publication in China that has run conspiracy theories [!] accusing the U.S. Army of artificially engineering the Wuhan virus and unleashing it as an attack on the Chinese state, identified the offending restaurant as “Mother Yang’s Porridge Restaurant” and claimed that police arrested the manager responsible for putting up a banner apparently wishing for the pandemic China allowed to occur to do as much damage in the United States."

About administering ourselves medical procedures such as Intraveinous:
I'm sure you are putting the needle in a vein and not an artery. - LAURA

IMO _ NEVER AN ARTERY: unless you're a PRO! Also, it's better to find either a nurse (...) or an ex-IV drug user that still has good veins after years of abuse. Just SAYING! OBI is absolutely right, it's easier to do it to someone else for many obvious reasons.

Side Note: THIS IS ALSO SOMETHING TO CONSIDER: from this moment on, or yesterday better WE NEED TO TAKE OUR OWN HEALTH INTO OUR OWN HANDS, with help from people we trust. BECAUSE that is going to become WEIRD too! I have dreamt of having to do operations ourselves on the kitchen table for FEAR of the medical establishment. (IT WAS PRECISELY also the subject of a novel by: WILLIAM S. BURROUGHS, BOOK which coincidentally DISAPPEARED after a few years. The title (coincidentally) was BLADE RUNNER, NOTHING TO DO WITH MOVIE. Did they pay Uncle Bill (William Burroughs) to shut the novel down? A Blade Runner in the novel was a person that will break into hospitals (the setting was in the years 2000) and such and steal medical equipment (scalpels, etc) for self-made doctors helping the community. Nevertheless, take that into consideration. I read the novel; in 1984 while I was living in France, it had even been translated to french. And I have never found a trace of it ever since?
Burroughs was a pretty special person, and others we know had some intuition going on about the future, as we all do!

We also are suffering from not being able to visit our famillies and know that it will get a lot worse unless help comes from the future. We know shortages are looming. We are scared sh#tless for our children.
Changes we made: Protect our minds from the incessant chatter on the box. Detach daily from the back talk in our minds.
Use this time wisely, and stand outside looking at the sky as much as we can.

I hear you. That fear could even be hard-wired in parents, but I could be wrong.

Jordan Peterson's advice comes to mind. When things are difficult you just take it one day at a time, or a morning or afternoon, an hour or even a minute when things are very rough. He and his wife also stopped talking about their daughter's issues at 8 o'clock in the evening. because as he said: you need your sleep!

That said, the future is still open and faith is very important.

Looking at the sky (and the trees) is a wonderful way in order to feel grounded again, as it offers us a perspective and it makes me feel more humble. :-)

The previous week i thought about watching again one of the most ... stunning/challenging (or in french : interpellante) animation clip i ever watched, named "In-shadow" and posted now ... 2,5y ago already in the "Creative Acts" section.
Now that this historical session is there, i just tought back about this clip and just finished to watch it again.

I had my eyes wet at the end , and sorry but it's not possible to summarize what is (I would say) not intended to address to your mental first.
I personnally like the end, even if this look to be under cataclysmic events, the author succeeded to make it "beautiful", human and full of hope. Note also at the very begining, the 3 rounds, linked to the rule of 3 as expained by G.

Enjoy !

Advise : raise the sound, minimize lights, ensure you'll not be disturbed during these 13 minutes (and avoid to watch it on a mobile ^^)

I'm sure you are putting the needle in a vein and not an artery.

You are correct. It is blue, so not an artery.

Actually, no you don't have to use it within 3 days. As long as it is well-capped in a lab bottle, it will do very little oxydizing. It can be kept in the refrigerator for a few weeks, tightly capped.

The bottle I have the vitamin c in has a rubber cap. Once you pierce it with the 1mm needle a hole is created and if you leave it like this it allows the oxygen to enter and oxydation will start. After 2 weeks the half bottle of vitamin changed color and taste and I decided not to use it. But last week I did use 1 week old half bottle and the color was still ok and I did the infusion with it.

And I never heard of anybody being killed by a vit C infusion.

There is a Polish engineer named Zieba, who promotes vitamin C, D, iodine, peroxide and many other natural therapies. He has a forum (in Polish) and one of the forum members reported a case where a few people (3 or 4 I believe) died right after the infusion. Allegedly, they had internal and external hemorrhage. It was suspected that the vitami C was oxidized and that caused the hemorrhage. That's why he suggested that once you open a bottle, you should use it within 3 days, keep it in the dark and in the fridge. I prefer to be safe than sorry here and always check the vitamin C for color and taste before the infusion.

I've witnessed infusing up to 70 grams at a session, also. The problem is not neurological, but based on the fact that Vit C can interact with the sugar/insulin balance. Gaby can explain that better; but the upshot is, the person can have a rapid blood sugar drop and pass out from insulin shock. That's why it is important to eat and drink throughout the infusion and to infuse slowly if you are going above 12/15 grams.

This could be correct. I read it in the book written by the doctor who introduced me to IV vit C infusions, but I will try to find that quote somewhere. The book is in Polish though.

A slow push of 12 grams can be done with a large syringe (or two) without the need for the pump. You just need a catheter with a stop cock if you have to change syringes. You can do a slow push with just a syringe and regular hypodermic, no catheter, but not very large amount.

Yes, I use 50ml syringe (half/half vit C and saline solution) and IV line with a simple needle. The reason I use the pump is because I only have 1 hand free and it is hard to push the piston of such a big syringe with just one had. Also putting catheter into the vein and them applying the sticker around it is very hard with 1 hand. But I did do a slow injection a number of times to other people via catheter. It indeed works the same.

Hi Obi, Some precautionary observations to keep in mind:

Thanks for the concern. Keep in mind I started it after I was introduced to it by my doctor friend back in January last year. He gave me the first shot (injection in fact) and explained how to administer it. Never every had any issues nor negative reactions since I only infuse 12,5gr and it's been 15 months and 17 or so infusions. That doctor regularly cures cancer with copious amounts of IV vitamin C. I talked to one of his prostate cancer patients and he told me that at first he was receiving 3 infusions per day 25gr each for the first 2 weeks, then once a day for another 2 weeks, then 3 times a week for 3 months and it kept him alive despite his late stage cancer. In fact, the reason I started to take it is my father's prostate cancer. I figured I was the next in line and I better start taking IV vitamin C as a precaution. In fact, that same doctor cured one congenial heart disease patient, whose heart was in such a bad state that he was put on transplant list, with IV vitamin C, D, B, electrolytes and magnesium chloride infusion protocol. My father also has the same condition and once I asked Gaby for advice and she suggested the Meyer's cocktail and sent me a paper about it. It turned out that the Meyer's cocktail has exactly the same ingredients as the protocol developed by this doctor of mine. So, I got my father on half a year of weekly infusions of all those vitamins and electrolytes and after 9 weeks he is doing so well that he can walk up to the 1st floor on the stairs without even 1 stop to catch breath, something he was not able to do since at least 2012. My father still has 17 more rounds to go, but he is already now able to go for long walks and go out of the apartment every day, unlike before (my parents have a hobby garden not far from their apartment and they walk there during the quarantine to get some fresh air).

It's interesting as I've been entertaining the idea that we've already had the virus myself.

I say this as I was stricken with the flu for New Years Eve and the thing about it that stood out was that I had residual guck in my respiratory system for up to two months afterward.

This recent flu even caused me to bump my 50mg daily iodine protocol to from 3 to 6 months.

I was convinced that this ailment which hit my region hard around the end of 2019 was what eventually found its way to China.

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who suspects this!

Thanks for the work put into transcribing for us.

Yes. I came down with "it" just before Christmas while Ark was in the hospital. I was going in there every day for a week, all day, with whatever it was we had. And I still have some congestion that breaks up every now and then. But day by day, it is clearing.

Many of his colleagues and friends are very closely associated with those who are right now in Italy helping to deal with the terrible consequences of the CV here. He said some things that I could possibly post only here because in my country they would be deemed as fake and panic mongering. And yet. The Italian strain is a pure biowarfare strain and rather different from the Chinese one. It has some extra mutations that the previous one didn't have. The same goes for Spain. These are the deadliest in Europe so far. France comes next. South Korea and Germany are hit by the milder version. Russia is hit by the Italian strain and that is why our government is so concerned. And by helping Italy they hope to be able to deal with the same type of situation here a little later...... The numbers even official ones are now on the rise hundreds are recognized as infected everyday. Two died officially. 100 at least unofficially. Almost 50 000 are have been infected and it began long before the official numbers appeared. Way back in November. But it was all put down to pneumonia or the seasonal flu with complications.
This doesn’t sound right. Here in my country almost all cases were imported from Italy- there are no deaths so far, large percentage of completely asymptomatic cases, very small number of cases requiring intensive care. Elderly man infected has turned the corner and is recovering as of today. Pretty poor record for “pure biowarfare strain” don’t you think?

've witnessed infusing up to 70 grams at a session, also. The problem is not neurological, but based on the fact that Vit C can interact with the sugar/insulin balance. Gaby can explain that better; but the upshot is, the person can have a rapid blood sugar drop and pass out from insulin shock. That's why it is important to eat and drink throughout the infusion and to infuse slowly if you are going above 12/15 grams.

Pretty much, and also a person can have a calcium imbalance if there's too much C at once, the rest of the precautions are pretty much what was posted above:

About administering ourselves medical procedures such as Intraveinous:
IMO _ NEVER AN ARTERY: unless you're a PRO! Also, it's better to find either a nurse (...) or an ex-IV drug user that still has good veins after years of abuse. Just SAYING! OBI is absolutely right, it's easier to do it to someone else for many obvious reasons.

You are absolutely right about the artery! Last year I did slice my wrist artery and the amount of blood that was sprinkling from it was beyond belief. My cousin was drilling through the floor of my van in order to install the mounts of the LPG tank and the carpet that he folded back fell down on the floor. I made a quick move to lift it before he pierces through the floor and in the exact moment I move my hand to lift the carpet the drill went through the floor and drilled straight to my arm and into my artery. Never seen so much blood from a small wound. I stopped the bleeding instantly by pressing my thumb against it, we cleaned it, disinfected it, put a band aid, issue solved. But now I know to avoid cutting even a small artery. Can be deadly and very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom