Session 21 March 2020

Oh yeah, it is cold in Central Europe for sure. Last week we had a few days with 17C only to plunge to 2C during the day and we had 3 nights with -6C and it is officially spring. That's way too cold for end of March. And did I mention snow blizzards? Yeah, we had 2 last weekend.

Yesterday I rang my mother at the nursing home to ask how she was doing and she said that they were just sitting there like "prisoners of war". I thought that was remarkable, because she was never a rebel.;-)
I did have to fight back my tears at one point while talking to her, but she seems to take it in her stride (these old fogies are no wimps!).

Jordan Peterson's rule 'Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street' is very good advice: to stay in the moment and observe these little gems that are also around us. My little gem comes in the shape of my adorable two-year-old neighbour who has started expressing his enthusiasm when he sees me outdoors.:love: God closed a door, but at the same time opened a window.

For a question like this, I would prefer to wait to get some actual data. I would guess that the number infected is pretty high, though most infections are mild or even without symptoms (or almost).
Some scientists have said it's pretty difficult to get accurate data too, because they're only testing sick people, or people with symptoms, or potential exposure. There's an issue with the number of test kits and how accurate the test is as well. There may be a HUGE number of infected individuals out there who have minimal or even no symptoms.

I think I read somewhere that the Coronavirus is a really large family and it mutates quickly. That's one of the reasons why a vaccine would most likely be useless. There is also another issue concerning hypersensitizing via vaccination that can lead to a cytokine storm - especially when it comes to any vaccination related to the Coronavirus. This is why one of my questions was about the role of mandatory adult vaccination in China begining in December 2019 and whether it triggered anything.

For us, the events were not the least bit humorous. Ark nearly died, though the details are only available in the private section of the forum. The rest of us had less severe symptoms, in some cases, almost no symptoms. But all of us are still suffering PTSD because of the seriousness of Ark's illness.

Thank God he's ok!!! Was it STS 'gunning' specifically for Ark so much so, that he literally had to fight for his life? I noticed you didn't get to ask about any other potential nefarious STS activity going on (i.e. 'beaming'?).

This doesn’t sound right. Here in my country almost all cases were imported from Italy- there are no deaths so far, large percentage of completely asymptomatic cases, very small number of cases requiring intensive care. Elderly man infected has turned the corner and is recovering as of today. Pretty poor record for “pure biowarfare strain” don’t you think?
Where do you come from?

Well I believe that there are many factors in play here. Here in Russia in general we have currently 1000 plus official cases.... Mostly from those who came back from Italy Spain or France. Also Thailand and Iran. 3 official lethal cases.

Well I can't say for sure if the info I was given is totally correct after all it is a question of the national security but believe me my intuition tells me that the Italian strain is on if the most important parts of this whole COVID 19 puzzle. And although I do hope that the situation here gets better in two or three weeks this is hardly so because of many Many unpredictable factors...

But still believe me Italy sticks out and the strain here is a lot different from the Chinese one.....

Well I believe that there are many factors in play here. Here in Russia in general we have currently 1000 plus official cases.... Mostly from those who came back from Italy Spain or France. Also Thailand and Iran. 3 official lethal cases.

Well I can't say for sure if the info I was given is totally correct after all it is a question of the national security but believe me my intuition tells me that the Italian strain is on if the most important parts of this whole COVID 19 puzzle. And although I do hope that the situation here gets better in two or three weeks this is hardly so because of many Many unpredictable factors...

But still believe me Italy sticks out and the strain here is a lot different from the Chinese one.....
Well that is my point. Almost all cases locally were traced back to people who came back from holidays in the North of Italy. Given the epidemiological situation here so far your theory about Italian strain being biological warfare doesn't hold much water OSIT.

(Ark) I was recently interested in biofeedback machine that is supposed to monitor your brain waves and teach you how to achieve alpha state or delta state. I notice that these machines that were widely available 40 years ago disappeared from the market. Are they so beneficial that they were suppressed?

Regarding the brainwave entrainment via neurofeedback mentioned above I have been searching online and have come across this website:

This system purports to train the brain to reach "beneficial brainwave states: alpha, theta, and delta waves" via "EquiSync® sound technology", avoiding vision as mentioned by Ark.

The website offers both CD ROM and downloadable versions of the system, thus avoiding the requirement for physical machines which appear to be quite inaccessible.

The only thing I cannot see is whether this system has a way of actually recording our brain waves as we are training or whether they simply assume that by listening to this system our brain will enter these states. I will e-mail them now to try to find out how this is meant to work.

I cannot vouch for this system as I have not yet purchased it/used it, but a downloadable sound based program may be a useful alternative to machines mentioned by Ark? FWIW.

Yeah so true.... She sounds very sincere and professional in her articles and posts..... I had to face once or twice the hospital reality with people suffering or asking for help and frankly speaking it is rather tough for someone with a big heart and soul to stay indifferent to all of that......

I can't speak for @Gaby of course, and I am not an MD so I don't work in a hospital, thus I have a different experience than she does. So you know my background I am an acupuncturist and an herbalist and I typically see 10-15 patients per day without support staff. As I said I don't work in a hospital so it is a different setting than what Gaby is in right now, but I do see many chronic cases and people in very bad shape because our patients often come to us after they "tried everything else" and they are still sick. So my point is that I am exposed to a lot of physical and emotional pain and suffering.

Having said all that by way of background, I'm not sure if you are empathizing with Gaby's situation, assuming that she is indifferent to all of the suffering she sees or if perhaps the meaning is lost in translation. In any case I would like to offer something from my own experience. Again I can't speak for Gaby or @nature and the other MDs, or @Deckard and @Keit (who are vets) who have more experience with end of life cases, but for me its not about staying indifferent. So many people need help, especially in a hospital setting, and compartmentalizing is something that doctors, nurses, vets and even acupuncturists must learn so that they don't burn out. In the moment we must set aside our personal feelings to do what must be done for the patients in front of us. In triage settings difficult decisions must be made.

That doesn't mean that the doctors are indifferent to suffering. If anything my experience working as a healthcare provider has made me more open and empathetic to the people I see, maybe partly because their suffering is so personal. Its not just a statistic who died, its an actual person I spent many hours with. But "compassion fatigue" is something that is often discussed in school, in the teaching clinics, during residencies and in the literature. Emotions must be managed if we are to be of use to others.

One way that I manage my emotions (both at work and in my life) comes from the lesson in the serenity prayer: "God grant me the courage to change the things I can, the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference". Each of us can only do what we can do. Not all of of our patients will improve, some of them will die (all of them will die sooner or later!). I don't mean to be callous and I am not indifferent to their suffering, rather I strive to accept outcomes that I can't control. For me its a matter of acceptance, not indifference. I do what I can do now, I work to improve so that I can be of more service in the future and I try to accept that ultimately I have no power over life and death, I am not God, I am not the architect of the school.

I'm not perfect, I have many blind spots and I make many mistakes but I wanted to share my experience and speak up for Gaby and nature and the other doctors. Just because they maintain a professional attitude when they are at work it doesn't mean that they are not touched by the suffering that they see every day. FWIW.

Regarding the brainwave entrainment via neurofeedback mentioned above I have been searching online and have come across this website:

This system purports to train the brain to reach "beneficial brainwave states: alpha, theta, and delta waves" via "EquiSync® sound technology", avoiding vision as mentioned by Ark.

The website offers both CD ROM and downloadable versions of the system, thus avoiding the requirement for physical machines which appear to be quite inaccessible.

The only thing I cannot see is whether this system has a way of actually recording our brain waves as we are training or whether they simply assume that by listening to this system our brain will enter these states. I will e-mail them now to try to find out how this is meant to work.

I cannot vouch for this system as I have not yet purchased it/used it, but a downloadable sound based program may be a useful alternative to machines mentioned by Ark? FWIW.

Well, it looks like it is going in the right direction.

What Ark wants is the machine that tracks brainwaves and produces a tone that gives you feedback as to what you are doing with your brain. When you achieve the right frequency, the tone is thus and such, or smooths out and becomes constant or something like that. In other words, all it does is measure and give feedback, YOU have to do the work to change it.

What Ark wants is the machine that tracks brainwaves and produces a tone that gives you feedback as to what you are doing with your brain. When you achieve the right frequency, the tone is thus and such, or smooths out and becomes constant or something like that. In other words, all it does is measure and give feedback, YOU have to do the work to change it.

Thank you very much for your answer Laura.

I agree a machine is a better alternative because, as you say, it means that you are doing the work to change your own brain waves based on feedback and will therefore be able to hopefully eventually bring about these states independent of the machine.

The producers of this product do mention on this site that they have reverse engineered and replicated aspects of the currently marketed expensive machines to produce a similar effect for much less cost.

However, I can see how the lack of an actual feedback mechanism and only entrainment "sounds" may not be quite as useful. Although if this relatively affordable downloadable program can put you into these states it may be a start to get a "feel" of what these states are like?

Hi everyone, thanks for this important session. My conclusion from this is that covid is a necessary update to face the following changes. This update is very "heavy" and there are bodies that do not process it and failures come. We must move to an updated version in order to continue operating in this world.

Just a few ideas that occurred to me today and I would like so to speak to validate some of my hunches 😏So maybe a little help here would be much appreciated....
1. As of now we have the inglorious US of A taking the leading position in COVID 19 cases recognized officially as well as almost 1400 lethal cases and the whole situation getting uglier by the hour... So the question is..... Are we really witnessing the Frankensteins monster coming back and trying to kill its maker???Surely it would seem like karma finally is having its day...... What is your take on it? The chicken comes home to roost.....

2.what is the real reason for so many famous royal and high ranking people well past 40s and 60s as well as officials getting the virus??? Because it is unprecedented..... Does it specially hunt them down selectively??? Is it really the reason for some high ranking royal and military officials to get real antsy because there is a strain at loose that targets the psychos specially??? 😊

3.Is there a driving force behind the virus or some of its strains that is some 4d or 6d consciousness driving it to do something.... Because as for me it looks really and astonishingly intelligent.... And if there is then is this force STS or STO? Is the virus imbued by some new features all the time from this higher density that is is it getting an upgrade all the time???

4. Have you ever read or watched the andromeda strain? Because this whole situation reminds the plot of the movie SO much..... Well it is mutating all the time with at least 148 minor mutations right now then it is able to learn it has the ability to hide from some tests and then it resurfaces just out of thin air...... People have little or no immunity to it..... And I guess it can and reacts to violence if the psychos just as it was shown in the movie. No wonder really if it can actually read our thoughts or intentions... Do you think that it can do all this stuff???

As for now that is almost all of my thoughts aloud and I would like to hear some ideas from you or other forum members who probably think along these lines..... 😏

Just a few ideas that occurred to me today and I would like so to speak to validate some of my hunches 😏So maybe a little help here would be much appreciated....
1. As of now we have the inglorious US of A taking the leading position in COVID 19 cases recognized officially as well as almost 1400 lethal cases and the whole situation getting uglier by the hour... So the question is..... Are we really witnessing the Frankensteins monster coming back and trying to kill its maker???Surely it would seem like karma finally is having its day...... What is your take on it? The chicken comes home to roost.....

2.what is the real reason for so many famous royal and high ranking people well past 40s and 60s as well as officials getting the virus??? Because it is unprecedented..... Does it specially hunt them down selectively??? Is it really the reason for some high ranking royal and military officials to get real antsy because there is a strain at loose that targets the psychos specially??? 😊

3.Is there a driving force behind the virus or some of its strains that is some 4d or 6d consciousness driving it to do something.... Because as for me it looks really and astonishingly intelligent.... And if there is then is this force STS or STO? Is the virus imbued by some new features all the time from this higher density that is is it getting an upgrade all the time???

4. Have you ever read or watched the andromeda strain? Because this whole situation reminds the plot of the movie SO much..... Well it is mutating all the time with at least 148 minor mutations right now then it is able to learn it has the ability to hide from some tests and then it resurfaces just out of thin air...... People have little or no immunity to it..... And I guess it can and reacts to violence if the psychos just as it was shown in the movie. No wonder really if it can actually read our thoughts or intentions... Do you think that it can do all this stuff???

As for now that is almost all of my thoughts aloud and I would like to hear some ideas from you or other forum members who probably think along these lines..... 😏
Lots of assumptions, theories and wishful thinking.
At this point we can only observe the data as they come in. Way too early for any conclusions.

Maybe..... I wouldn't count on this being "the end", IMO its more likely that the PTB in the US will try to use this situation to their advantage economically, politically and socially, which is what we are seeing with the "lockdowns" and the "bailout" package making its way through congress. Personally I suspect that it is their greed and hubris that will eventually catch up with them and be their downfall, but who knows? At this point we will have to wait and see.

My take is that its most likely because they have so much contact with so many people and from what we've read the virus is quite contagious.

In the session the C's said:

In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

So we may infer that STS forces have also interfered (or played a role in the creation of the virus). Seems to me that it is more like a computer script that is subject to copying errors than an intelligent agent, but the C's have also said something like a virus is a 4D thought made manifest in 3D so I guess you could think of it that way. Even if the virus itself is not an intelligent agent, there may be some kind of intelligence behind its creation and manifestation.

Yes I read it many years ago and saw the movie. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Back
Top Bottom