Session 21 March 2020

If the present as you call it nothing burger virus is so innocuous then why did Russia send so many professionals to Italy? So you still think that this situation is a toy and Putin soent so mych money time and energy on a simple trifle virus?
Seeker of Wisdom

Hello Seeker of Wisdom,
Personally when I read and re-read the session, I understand the situation NOT to be a Nothing-Burger, but a precursor event for the development of something absolutely deadly, like LA PESTE from historical records.
The language and dynamics of these sessions can be misleading. For having read through ALL the sessions available over the past 12 years, I have found that going back and reading older session from the beginning, alongside with the WAVE series is necessary. Otherwise a lot of info seems to dangle in the air without proper context!
Having said that, you make valid points. It is all a matter of perception: Life that is..
And about the changes that occur after nfection, it is my personal experience that there are subtle changes but it yet too soon to yell it on rooftops! Hahaha.... And would it be in my interest to tell you that I can now fly! :-))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind blowing transcript thank you for sharing Laura and team. I had to laugh out loud @

[Short Intermission - Everyone goes out to the lobby to get a snack (while maintaining a 1.5m safe distance from each other)]

Just going out in the world and watching the exaggerated moves people take as you walk by is crazy. Like me and my mum went to the park the other day for some fresh air and a lady with her daughter take a wide berth as if we have the plague :rolleyes:

There's lots of fear out there and nothing hurts more when you try to help a family member this way ..but you've done as much as you can and it's up to them to listen and hopefully be open to another perspective,let's hope they remember your past together and wake up to the possibility of what you have tried to show them.
It is difficult to know how to inform those around you without interfering in their free will or making enemies of them.

Last year was complicated for me in terms of relationships (which is not new). I have had no contact with almost my entire family for many years. And last year, my ties to my mother were broken for the second time. (I had to cut the bridges previously to psychologically protect my wife and my daughter). Then it was my son who cut ties with us (his mother, his sister and me).
Both of them have never admitted my way of life, the worst being my ketogenic diet.

However, I never urged anyone to do anything, just lead by example and be honest.

It is as if containment had started earlier at my place! :-/

Yesterday I conducted a few sessions and the info was MOST interesting...... Still the more I ask and get some answers the more I have to ask because it is all so complicated🤔 And yet late at night when I go to sleep I still keep wondering about issues that won't leave me alone.... Why is it so that some countries suffered and will suffer more than others? Am I right believing that many of the current even minute mutations of the virus are directed from the higher levels assuming that any virus is just a bit of info enveloped in proteins as the C's once said. And if so will it mutate further? For our benefit or for the benefit of the bad guys? The info I receive from my sources is just so similar to what is given in the sessions that through the years this forum and the C's were the only corroborating source of the info I received..

So sorry if I sounded a bit too rude and yet..... What I can see around me is a little different from what the C's are telling us.
With all due respect. Albeit I totally agree with so many issues covered in the last session. Re the origin of the virus I.e fort detrick lead and all... the way it spread all around the planet so fast... starting from Wuhan.... The fact that the PTB have been toying with the viruses for decades trying to produce a so called perfect strain for all their goals..... Possible use of some advanced gene tech Re crispr cas9 or even more sophisticated..... After all I feel that finally the PTB and all those who really see what is going on feel as if they found themselves in a reality a la Resident Evil I am Legend 12 monkeys etc.... A virus is at loose mutating faster than you could possibly imagine.... With some very unpredictable consequences for all of us.....

Well, like I said in response to your own predictions, we'll see but only with some time passing.

Historically, Cs are pretty darn good as channeling goes; often even in the face of what appears to be contradictions at the immediate moment.

And actually, there are several doctors of various types onboard here, scientists of various persuasions, nurses, and other health professionals. Gaby just happens to be the only one working in a hospital setting at the moment and thus, on the front line, so to say.

Hello Seeker of Wisdom,
Personally when I read and re-read the session, I understand the situation NOT to be a Nothing-Burger, but a precursor event for the development of something absolutely deadly, like LA PESTE from historical records.
The language and dynamics of these sessions can be misleading. For having read through ALL the sessions available over the past 12 years, I have found that going back and reading older session from the beginning, alongside with the WAVE series is necessary. Otherwise a lot of info seems to dangle in the air without proper context!
Having said that, you make valid points. It is all a matter of perception: Life that is..
And about the changes that occur after nfection, it is my personal experience that there are subtle changes but it yet too soon to yell it on rooftops! Hahaha.... And would it be in my interest to tell you that I can now fly! :-))
Yeah when I think about the next one and even tried once or twice to get a sneak peek of it so to speak through my own tech what I saw was really ugly..... Pestilenzia in its true meaning.....

So let us move on..... Questions questions....

1. What is the real number of infected around the world? How many people really died because OF the virus? As long as we lack this really important part of the picture any debate is immaterial admit it......

For a question like this, I would prefer to wait to get some actual data. I would guess that the number infected is pretty high, though most infections are mild or even without symptoms (or almost).

2.There are two strains all right on this planet.... S and L type. Do these somehow correlate with those which are given in the session? If so in which ways?

That's possibly a good question, but I'm not sure that it would break down that way.

3.So as I understood it there is at least one strain out there with the ability to turn some people into badass psychos and some into enlightened bodhisattvas depending on the inner makeup? Correct me if I am wrong.....
This raises a question. Let us suppose at least in theory that we have in one room several people. One is a pervert. Another is kind and empathetic. And yet another is a 75 year old pensioner who has never been in all his life a kind Samaritan nor did he kill or maim a single creature..... Just some ordinary old daddy..... So what will happen to those three types in case all of them contract the virus??! I believe that according to the session #1 will turn into a perfect psycho..... #2 becomes some sort of a walking preaching guru and the Saint and the old daddy type simply kicks the bucket so to speak because he is old and sick and actually it is his time to go???! 😂😊

That's a reasonable inference, though I wouldn't restrict it to "at least one strain with the ability..." Also notice that older people DO survive the virus. As I have mentioned, it seems fairly certain that this was the same virus that swept through our house starting in November.

4. Another question would be this. Supposedly almost all of you went through this sickness.....Ok..... Did it make you smarter and a better STO tool?!!

For us, the events were not the least bit humorous. Ark nearly died, though the details are only available in the private section of the forum. The rest of us had less severe symptoms, in some cases, almost no symptoms. But all of us are still suffering PTSD because of the seriousness of Ark's illness.

As to whether it can enhance a person in some way, all I can say is that there certainly is a distinct change in both Ark and myself since recovery though I don't wish to go into all the details. Ark is on fire with his math, so that is good, but that came back slowly because there was at least two months of slow recovery from some of the impact. As to where it will lead and how far it can go, only time will tell.

We ARE looking into antibody tests if we can get them. Suffice it to say that, at the time, just about every test for many known pathogens (including several varieties of flu) was done at the time (December) with all results being negative. And that even included bronchial lavage matter being tested. But there was no test for a corona virus done.

So at present we have officially at least 110 000 people who recovered from this virus and I know that this number is a lie just like any other in COVID 19 stats and yet how many of them do you suppose did turn by virtue of being infected by it become enlightened saints and gurus perfect tools for STO energy and info and how many did turn into Dr Hyde type of persons? 😊😂

I don't think that the implications are to "turn into an enlightened saint or perfect STO tool"; that is a HUGE ASSUMPTION and even, on your side, the creation of a Straw Man. Most likely, the results would be as varied as the individuals affected. Ultimately, everything depends on work, that 90% perspiration that goes with the 10% inspiration. Some individuals may be so overloaded with other negative factors that such an addition will make almost no difference. Nothing is black and white.

5. If it were not for the fact that one of my higher educations is medical and generally I was brought up in the family with third generation doctors that is my great grand mother - grand mother and mother are and were doctors I would not pose such questions...... But when I see that at least only one of you( I suppose it is Gaby right?) has a medical background and some real knowledge about what bacteria and viruses can really do and yet you make these ridiculous statements it makes me almost laugh out loud. By the way one of my uncles is also a high ranking military medic in the capital of Russia and what he told me is way different from some of your fantasies.....
If the present as you call it nothing burger virus is so innocuous then why did Russia send so many professionals to Italy? So you still think that this situation is a toy and Putin soent so mych money time and energy on a simple trifle virus?

Wait and see.

5. If it were not for the fact that one of my higher educations is medical and generally I was brought up in the family with third generation doctors that is my great grand mother - grand mother and mother are and were doctors I would not pose such questions...... But when I see that at least only one of you( I suppose it is Gaby right?) has a medical background and some real knowledge about what bacteria and viruses can really do and yet you make these ridiculous statements it makes me almost laugh out loud. By the way one of my uncles is also a high ranking military medic in the capital of Russia and what he told me is way different from some of your fantasies.....
Just curious about how it is seen there: what did he told you?

Well, like I said in response to your own predictions, we'll see but only with some time passing.

Historically, Cs are pretty darn good as channeling goes; often even in the face of what appears to be contradictions at the immediate moment.

And actually, there are several doctors of various types onboard here, scientists of various persuasions, nurses, and other health professionals. Gaby just happens to be the only one working in a hospital setting at the moment and thus, on the front line, so to say.
Yeah so true.... She sounds very sincere and professional in her articles and posts..... I had to face once or twice the hospital reality with people suffering or asking for help and frankly speaking it is rather tough for someone with a big heart and soul to stay indifferent to all of that......

When I read about all the suffering that people in Europe are going through it makes my heart really bleed..... Even as I write this I know that by the end of the day there will be hundreds of people who have lost their fathers and mothers and brothers and sisters and grandpa's and grandmas..... I have been told in my visions that I will see the process of cleansing on this panet in earnest..... And even though I live in the part of Russia where it is relatively quiet so far a small town with at least 90 000 people in it I feel shocked and terrified when I read the news every evening.......

My parents are of the same age age as you born in 1952 and I understand it perfectly clear that if something happens to them during this outbreak and it comes to me so close and personal it would be even harder to deal with it no matter what I know or saw.....

And though I know that time is fluid and the future is open when I tried to look at the next really BIG pandemic I saw that it will happen in two years before 2022. And it looked really ugly. Not so much as Black Death but almost a 99 %copy of the Spanish flu. It looks like flu and initially one s immunity is totally suppressed much like the present CV does to people but then a sick person starts to bleed terribly both internally and externally. Lungs and kidneys specially. Even eyes and nose. Lips and gums. Temperature is at 40 Centigrade. Terrible fever. Looks like Denge. It all ends by internal organs almost imploding or melting. When I saw it so many times in my visions I had hard time getting some sleep. It will come concurrently with the final crash of all economies or on the heels of it. CV that terrifies some of us today will seem to us then a child's toy.

My biggest fear is that the current CV will mutate in 6 months into a monster or will borrow some material from other viruses ie hanta lassa ebola avian highly pathogenic flu.... And will return as in tsunami scenario when the small waves hit and then the big wave comes and destroys everything.....

Just curious about how it is seen there: what did he told you?
Many of his colleagues and friends are very closely associated with those who are right now in Italy helping to deal with the terrible consequences of the CV here. He said some things that I could possibly post only here because in my country they would be deemed as fake and panic mongering. And yet. The Italian strain is a pure biowarfare strain and rather different from the Chinese one. It has some extra mutations that the previous one didn't have. The same goes for Spain. These are the deadliest in Europe so far. France comes next. South Korea and Germany are hit by the milder version. Russia is hit by the Italian strain and that is why our government is so concerned. And by helping Italy they hope to be able to deal with the same type of situation here a little later...... The numbers even official ones are now on the rise hundreds are recognized as infected everyday. Two died officially. 100 at least unofficially. Almost 50 000 are have been infected and it began long before the official numbers appeared. Way back in November. But it was all put down to pneumonia or the seasonal flu with complications.

My biggest fear is that the current CV will mutate in 6 months into a monster or will borrow some material from other viruses ie hanta lassa ebola avian highly pathogenic flu.... And will return as in tsunami scenario when the small waves hit and then the big wave comes and destroys everything.....

I generally share your above perception. This particular CV has relatively low mortality (slightly higher than flu, based on published data; in Poland 12 dead more than 1000 infected), but it can and most probably will mutate till the next flu season in October/November, so there is a good chance it will start killing more people. But since the malaria drug kills this bug, I expect this round of infection to be contained within next 6-8 weeks. However, a space originating virus is a very serious possibility too and even the mix of the 2 comes to mind. However, what I am quite sure is the economic fallout of this prolonged quarantine. It will crash economies of the West and the recovery will be long and painful especially if you add that the PTB want to facilitate this crash for their own reasons. In fact, my own strong impression is that we will never get to the same "happy" economy which we had before the epidemic. Before we recover we will face either another round of the virus in autumn, food shortages due to a sudden collapse of the weather/climate or the upcoming war in the Middle East. The next round of the quarantine in autumn will be the nail that literally kills the economy as we know it and if you add the weather turning into much cooler one, this will produce chaos. The war influence is yet to be seen, but surely will not be positive. Take all 3 and we have a good reason to worry. Getting prepared like right NOW is the priority. Getting ones health and finances in order as first measure and getting some food stored as second. Getting away from the cities is also first priority.

I wish to apologize to anyone who I may have offended with my lighthearted quips about the severity of the flu!. In our case lasted from Nov.2019 until now - my partner was 'very' sick also, as I was, differently. Sick enough to be scared. We read the Health threads on this forum, and applyed the knowledge shared. Both of us using Lugol's, Keto diet, BSodium, Peroxyde, etc.
Then for the last month our spirits have truly lifted as the symptoms began peeling off. That may be why I make it sound 'sort of funny'. Apologies.
We also are suffering from not being able to visit our famillies and know that it will get a lot worse unless help comes from the future. We know shortages are looming. We are scared sh#tless for our children.
Changes we made: Protect our minds from the incessant chatter on the box. Detach daily from the back talk in our minds.
Use this time wisely, and stand outside looking at the sky as much as we can.

We also are suffering from not being able to visit our famillies and know that it will get a lot worse unless help comes from the future. We know shortages are looming. We are scared sh#tless for our children.
Changes we made: Protect our minds from the incessant chatter on the box. Detach daily from the back talk in our minds.
Use this time wisely, and stand outside looking at the sky as much as we can.

I know what you mean. I am separated from my wife and son since I was supposed to return home on the very day quarantine was announced and I am looking to another 6 weeks of not meeting them. This literally kills me every single day. If things escalate, I may not see my family for months. I try to stay calm and remind myself this will pass, but nonetheless it is very distressing.

As for the virus, me and my parents take weekly IV vitamin C infusions and it seems to help. Back on the 5th of March I was exposed to a sick friend, who brought some ugly virus (not sure it was CV) from a business trip. He is 30 and got so sick that he could not get out of bed for 5 days. All his family got it (like 5 other people) and I spent 2 hours with him in his kitchen talking and inhaling the virus. I got the vit C infusion 2 days before and as the only person did not contract that bug he had. So, yeah, vitamin C infusions surely do protect you from getting the bug if your immune system is in a normal state. If you add Lugol solution and Keto diet, you pretty much are able to avoid getting sick.

When I read that I was to put it mild very surprised initially but then realized that Billie knew all of this way ahead and having recently left his office as a CEO is now getting his bunker ready.......

Back
Top Bottom