Session 21 March 2020

Think: Hip Hop, Rap etc. SUBWOOFERS!! All covering that freq.
Oh goody! I think I saw a couple of posts from people with this disease.
I have acute Chronic EBV. Scary condition. I mean , what doesn't activate it?

Louise Hay calls it the " stress disease" and the affirmation that she recommends is: " I relax and recognize my self-worth. I am good enough. Life is easy and joyful." I think it's helped me. A lot of the affirmations contain the words "joy", "love" and "worth".

My naturopath says more and more clients are coming to her with CEBV, mostly women. She reckons that along with toxin-overload, women have problems coping with home-management and work, and are not as good at dealing with stress as men. They seem to shrug it off better.

For sure it's strange weather pattern. Picture of snow 24.03.20. in south Dalmatia (Croatia), sea level. We had it for more than a 30 minutes around noon. The funny thing was an air temperature of 12°C, because we usually have snow in this part of the world with temperature around 0°C. After half an hour temperature dropped to 10°C, but this is still unreasonable high temperature for snow.

1 snijeg.jpg

Hello, thanks again for this session.

I was reading this morning a post by Joe Quinn on FB titled: Crony virus timeline.

I thought we could go back a little to find possible experiments with the vaccine, I thought, maybe we can find something online and in the forum. The Cs mentioned that the virus has been around for two years and was originally created to control people and something went terribly wrong as it did the opposite, perhaps the people became rebellious and were released for example, in Hong Kong to start their phase of collapse of the Chinese economy.

So, ... two years ago a russian incident (Of course)

Russians' DNA 'taken by foreign agents'

and the Cs said on December 9, 2017..

(Joe) I have a question about the US Air Force's request for 12 samples of Russian RNA in July of this year. They specified in a FAQ that they couldn't be Ukrainian, they had to be Russian. And Putin commented on it not so long ago in a speech. So, I'm wondering if there's some devious plan...

(L) Are they up to no good?

A: You can say that!

Q: (L) So they're up to no good...

(Joe) The idea was that they're trying to create some kind of bioweapon that's genetically specific...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) ...against Russians.

A: Yes

Q: (Mikey) Why not just get samples...

A: Unfortunately, since most Caucasians are related to Russian forebears, this is a dangerous and delusional undertaking.

Q: (Joe) No doubt! They're trying to specifically isolate something that specific to only Russians? And it's not going to affect anyone else?! Maybe some kind of airborne pathogen or something...

(Ark) It doesn't make sense! If they want DNA they can have Russian DNA as much as they want without anybody knowing it.

(Joe) That's what Putin said. When he commented on it, he said that there were people inside Russia collecting samples of DNA.

(Ark) Massively?

(Joe) He didn't say. And he referred to this Air Force thing. So, I don’t know. Would you need lots of samples? It's a stupid idea.

A: There are many activities at present being driven by 4D STS to further their aims of preparing a suitable population for their benefit in numerous ways.

Q: (L) So, they want a slave population, they want soldiers, they want maybe bodies that they can incarnate into themselves?

A: Yes. All that and more.

I thought, what if these guys already had a virus and they attached something to it to make it an ethnic weapon against the Russians but what they expected didn't happen. What would be the consequences of putting genes of the fierce Russians in a weapon !!! Rebelion? Revolutions?

2018. A controversial social security reform unleashed on April 18 the worst protests Daniel Ortega has experienced in his fifteen years in office. The Police, with the help of groups of armed civilians related to the Government, brutally repressed the sources of dissent, leaving more than 300 dead and thousands of detainees, according to OAS figures.

2018 Paris. On November 17, thousands of French people took to the streets in protest at the Government's plans to increase taxes on hydrocarbons, starting a protest movement that was gaining in participation and virulence. Decked out in yellow , the protesters gathered for several consecutive Saturdays in different cities of the country, staging especially virulent altercations in Paris where there were dozens of wounded and detained and significant material damage was caused even in the Arc de Triomphe, one of the great symbols nationals.

2019 Hong Kong. The anti-government protests, which started on June 9, have been developing in the financial center of the city, as the anger of the Hong Kong people grows for what they consider a Chinese interference in the freedoms that were promised to the former British colony. when it came back under Beijing's rule in 1997. But the Chinese government continues to blame the protests on "foreign forces" and claims that attempts to interfere with China's city governance are doomed to fail.

2019 Chile. Since 18 October, the country has been experiencing a social outbreak against the rise in the Metro fare, considered the most serious since the end of the dictatorship of Agusto Pinochet (1973-1990), and which claimed the lives of at least 23 people and caused thousands of injuries

2019 Bolivia. Evo Morales resigned from the presidency on November 10 after three weeks of protests against his re-election in the October 20 elections, in which there were irregularities. The violence in the Andean country, which left 36 dead, began on October 21, a day after the elections in which the now-former president was declared the winner.

2019 Colombia. Similar to other Latin American countries, similar protests took place in Colombia, where mass protests called by unions have been taking place since November 21 to express their rejection of the social and economic policies of President Iván Duque.

2019 Ecuador experienced between October 3 and 13 one of the most serious waves of violence in its history, as a result of the decision by the government of President Lenín Moreno, to eliminate the fuel subsidy, a measure that was finally repealed by the executive to pacify the country after the death of at least half a dozen people in riots.

wow wow wow too many coincidences

1523520756_494954_1523567015_noticia_normal.jpg

They have collected my dna, for what I am not sure. My thoughts take me back about 6 years, when it was done. The time of the Dragon.

If they used it as a bioweapon for "woke " people and the dna of the collection used somehow managed to cause unwanted side effects.

See, these are things that I think about. Something like that would definitely fit in with my mission profile. Most of you will think that I am off my rocker. Hence my need for strategic enclosure.

Maybe it is not on us yet, maybe we have a little time. But if it IS here and now, then I sure hope that peeps have been listening to us and the Cs about preparations both spiritually and materially.

If this ice age is "programmed" to happen in a very short time, all the hard work done over the years to raise my VRF and bring energy into the network will not be enough to continue this great adventure with you (although it is my dearest desire, to go through all this great chaos to bring some light to our fellow men).
Reading the wave and getting to know the C's has been a real revelation and I thank you for making me a better person through this hard work of writing and understanding! IF this moment comes I would have done all I could with the time I had and the lessons I had to learn along the way ! Anyway, maybe today I need more than anything else to have faith that materially I will be able to face what is coming and continue this great journey with you !

I hope that I am wrong and Ice age will not be there right now. It's hard to keep faith that there will be surprises or signs to keep going, no matter how difficult it may be ! but who knows, the universe is so smart.

Back
Top Bottom