That's bizarre. I'd have gone over and asked that person what they were doing.
My immediate impression is that due to this madness, someone has chosen to represent a medieval cobrador.
The original Medieval cobrador acted as a public conscience.
The Medieval cobrador is said to just "appear" and will stand for hours, motionless, or follow people who have done something terrible …. for which they had not been held accountable.
I read about the history of cobradors after one was featured in a Canadian mystery novel written by Louise Penny. FWIW

The stupidity of all those zombies is surprising me every day.
I went for a walk in the park with my wife and my son. Nice weather, sunny and nice to walk but we have to come back before 16:00 because the curfew starts at that time.
We saw a lot of people in the park. A lot of them wearing gloves and masks. We talked with some friends and some of them are doubtful about the official story. As they say, something bigger is going in the background. Many of them believe that the economy is the main reason for this. Probably they are partly right. But still, people are afraid.

And then there are some people were taking images of the crowd walking and seating in the part. One of them even stopped the car in the middle of the bridge, took his phone, made a few shots of the people. From that bridge, there is a good view of the whole park.

Then they are publishing those images to social networks or maybe some of them are sending them to authorities and scream that we should have 24h curfew without any free movement for anybody. Oh, I was so nervous after I saw that.
It is just unbelievable. Even my son noticed that.

Today they announced 2 more deads from Covid.
One of them was 91 years old. He was infected for 8 days and after some complications, e passed away. He probably has more health problems

The second one is 31 years old with extreme obesity, so he probably has more health problems. It is obvious that they are giving all the efforts just to keep the fear among the people and all media in the country, literally all of them are just publishing fake statistics, fake news.

According to authorities, the worst is yet to come.
In the city where I live this December/January, here was maybe the worst flu epidemic. I remember that the news was writing that. I know that was true because almost everybody at home and everybody that I know was affected by the nasty flu.
Now there is just one case od Covid. Probably most people have already build up immunity on the virus when the whole city was infected with flu.
The madness goes on.

Read what it says on the screen when you click play. It says that you have to click the authorized link to see it.

Anyway, watched it. They were a bit chary of actually showing the whole hole.... but from what I could see, it was about 35 to 40 ft deep by 70 to 80 ft diameter. I suppose it could be some bodacious explosives...

Screenshot of video:
View attachment 34701

I had to restart my computer Laura, everythink is ok now.

This is not entirely correct in my opinion. Lombardia is the richest region of Italy. But the best health system are probably in Emilia-Romagna and Veneto region. Moreover in Lombardia there are the best national health centres so many people came from other region to receive treatment and are in follow up, increasing the pharmaceutical costs of the region.
Then the distribuition of drugs and costs are eterogeneous because every region can handle indipendently and is a very complex system/regulatons that may create difference in costs and numbers which don t reflect the reality.

In summary in Lombardia the people are full of drugs/stuff like the other regions..
The highest spread are distribuited in some area of Lombardia and not in most populated area like Milan. So there have to be other factors implicated.
Ad example in Bergamo (+100000 people) in the last 24 days are dead +350 people (over 200 accounted for coronavirus). Last year were dead only 98 people in the same time. This not happened in Milan ad example..

Would it be at all possible for you to get photos of the conditions and post them here?

And then there are some people were taking images of the crowd walking and seating in the part. One of them even stopped the car in the middle of the bridge, took his phone, made a few shots of the people. From that bridge, there is a good view of the whole park.

Then they are publishing those images to social networks or maybe some of them are sending them to authorities and scream that we should have 24h curfew without any free movement for anybody. Oh, I was so nervous after I saw that.
It is just unbelievable. Even my son noticed that.

I hear ya Konstantin! I'd be upset about this too. But if I understood you correctly, there were more people walking around than taking photos to report this, yes?

A small minority can have quite an impact on a large majority, especially when the minority is aligned with the establishment's agenda, but they are nevertheless a minority. Wait until the majority starts to experience the impact of the minority's actions on their own wallets, their financial security and the ability to feed their families. I get the feeling the majority will be even more upset than you were in that park. And that may truly be a bad day for the elites.

These past days, I've seen a number of surveys conducted in various countries. Basically, they all say the same thing: a lot of people (about 50%) agree with the measures taken by the authorities while the other half think the authorities didn't take enough measures.

Thoroughly agree. For over a week now it's so very obvious these surveys always invariably show 52% 53%. It's always the same figures and they are all in favour of the Government's handling of the situation. or in wanting the Government to install stricter measures. In today's Sunday papers the letters sent in by the general public are astonishing in their fear laden damnation (and I use that word purposely) of everyone who does not comply in the exact manner that they comply. They are at pains to show that they suffer for the greater good but are in an agony when they see others do not share with them in their suffering. These people are strictly reaction machines.

Yes i work in same hospital since 2007. And I saw infective disease and flu season every year and saw the patients admitted every year because we do consultations and have colleague/friend in many departments and in the nearest hospital. I know what i am saying.
The number of death for flu every year are always distributed in all the nation and were never be concentrated in for 60% in the same region (also in some part of the same region) and in a narrow time frame.
We never saw a large number of interstial pneumonia like this. Never. We never saw interstial pneumonia in asymptomatic people.
And never saw a large number of pneumomia and upper way respiratory cases with respiratory insufficiency together and in a narrow time frame.
You may look at bergamo or brescia death numbers in this month and they are out of ordinary. In this city they could not handle the death corpse and we are talking of city with high level of services
This is something new and different.

Fortunately not in every part of italy the situation is like lombardia.

And yes there is a very high level of hysteria and fear but in hospital hysteria was present also before this.
You cannot believe if you prefer. I am telling the facts that are happening in some area of Italy. They are not opinion.
@Donjuan I believe you and I think it is critical to try to understand why those numbers in Lombardia are higher. Maybe there are mutations or there might be some compounding effects from other things such as the aforementioned vaccines, there has to be an explanation for the disproportionate numbers in those areas, we're just not seeing it at the moment. Thank you for your contributions on the forum, very valuable.

As you said, in some suburbs the law was not enforced before the COV hysteria and it's not enforced either during the COV hysteria. Here is the example of the "cité des 3000" (one of the numerous "no-go" zone around Paris) where cops and firemen were ambushed by 20 youngsters armed with iron bars and throwing rocks.

If you type "riot suburbs coronavirus" (in French) in a search engine, you will see that the above is not a isolated case.
My sister in the UK informed me yesterday, there had been an incident involving two teenagers one was 19 and a twelve year old. They had spat in the face of two seniors out for a walk. The teenagers were taken into custody. They were unable to take the 12 year old into custody because of his age, he was warned that when this pandemic is declared over, he will be appearing in court, I am disgusted at the level of nastiness and evil behavior.

Yesterday I took this picture on our beloved DamSquare, the heart of Amsterdam.
Nowadays we have a bunch of confused pigeons and... a death-impersonator (!)
extinction rebellion, pretty sure.
That's bizarre. I'd have gone over and asked that person what they were doing.

There are plenty of weirdos like this in central London. Note there is a small cup in front of this person. Over here, they dress up in weird clothes so tourists can take photos with them in exchange for a small donation placed in that cup. I does look like one of those "artists", but given there are no tourists around it's pretty weird to see. Maybe the guy missed the memo about the lock down? ;-)

Back
Top Bottom