l
The guy crying is not a doctor, rather, he's gullible. So you can ignore him. The person speaking likely never worked in a hospital during one of the many flu pandemics in the past. So you can ignore her too. Interesting though as an example of how hysteria is contagious.
Although this is a fake, there has been talk of the young being favoured above the old in terms of who should be treated in hospitals.
But if you had to make that horrible choice, what decision would you make?

I do hope that if I were in that same position as an older person, and there weren't enough ventilators to go around, I would have enough character to voluntarily, though perhaps not without some fear, sacrifice myself. I really hope I would.

Last edited:
The articles are very good but they don't give the medication we should take. I asked my homeopath but she refused to tell me anything. She is afraid. So someone like me very alone maybe Keith you know which remedies I can buy now for future situation. We still have a homeopathic pharmacy but how long? My obsession is if my husband that have MS because of a vaccine take a vaccination he will die, for sure. The last time he took a tetanus vaccine with other devils vaccines (3 or 4 vaccines in a one shot) he became totally paralysed for 3 days. At that time I was not aware of the danger of vaccines.

I don't know whether Keyhole has finished writing up the list of supplements we can use, but perhaps it would be a good idea for you to have some French clay, selenium and activated charcoal in stock? I assume you have vitamin C already? For instance, French clay will keep forever and is not expensive. Make sure you buy clay that is pure (and hasn't been dug up close to the surface) and suitable for consumption.

I hear ya Konstantin! I'd be upset about this too. But if I understood you correctly, there were more people walking around than taking photos to report this, yes?

A small minority can have quite an impact on a large majority, especially when the minority is aligned with the establishment's agenda, but they are nevertheless a minority. Wait until the majority starts to experience the impact of the minority's actions on their own wallets, their financial security and the ability to feed their families. I get the feeling the majority will be even more upset than you were in that park. And that may truly be a bad day for the elites.

Yes, It is correct.
Also, our neighbours, that are so nice people are hiding at home in fear. My wife tried to talk with the woman. She is a nice person, she is an architect and she is very close with my wife. She lives on the floor above our apartment. My wife saw her on the balcony and as usual, invited her to come down on a cup of coffee, there is nothing to worry about.
And she started panicking because my wife said that there is nothing to worry about this madness, and there is no deadly virus out there, just flue.
Don't say that - she said with a panicking voice and hide inside.
I could not believe when my wife was telling this to me.

People are so programmed that when you are trying to tell them that the official story is a big hoax, they started to feel insulted. Like they invested their whole being in this narrative like it is part of them and now you are trying to break that apart.

I don't know how to explain this. Total programming.
Like Cs said, Programming is complete. I guess they are 100% accurate about that.

Yes sure. Sorry I don t understand what do you mean with "conditions". Are you saying tha the data numbers (cases/death)?

I meant like crowded wards, or ICU or people lying on stretchers in halls, or crowded emergency rooms. You know, stuff that shows that there is an overwhelming influx of patients? I really don't know because I'm not there, but I've sure been at - or in - a hospital that was really backed up and that was in normal times.

For some reason, today, off an on, I keep getting the strong feeling of something big waiting in the wings. Like the other shoe is going to drop.
Yes Laura, I woke up with the same feeling after having several peaceful days.

My wife and I were sharing few minutes ago that we can sort of feel that the atmosphere is very loaded today, very heavy, a kind of sadness in the air.

I had a flash few minutes ago that all that could trigger Yellowstone Volcao. fwiw

Although this is a fake, there has been talk of the young being favoured above the old in terms of who should be treated in hospitals.
But if you had to make that horrible choice, what decision would you make?

Well, the video was supposedly portraying Spain. As it happens, it's the elderly patient that MAKES the choice. Any patient after a certain age and with certain comorbidities is asked whether he or she would like to be reanimated or not, and how much invasive procedures they want when the time comes. It's a process that involves the patient, his or her main nurse, doctor, social worker, and family members. This is always done BEFORE even a significant cognitive decline sets in. It's an official document that can be accessed by ALL health staff that would be treating the patient. As it happens, SOME hospital doctors are often not aware of this patient's will or that it even exists.

These past days, I've seen a number of surveys conducted in various countries. Basically, they all say the same thing: a lot of people (about 50%) agree with the measures taken by the authorities while the other half think the authorities didn't take enough measures.

The uniformity of the results and the very authoritarian results are suspicious.

We remember that most, if not at all, MSM announced a certain Killary victory during the weeks that preceded Trump victory. These forecasts were based on opinion polls and they were all saying the same thing.

If nearly 100% of the national populations is supporting authoritarians measures or wanting more of them, how could we explain that Didier Raoult, who claims the COV-19 is a mild flu, that confinement is unnecessary, that remedies already exist, gathered more than 50k followers the day when he created his Twitter account? How could we explain the number of comments, for example on Youtube, complaining about the loss of liberty, the totalitarianism, the absurdity of the attestations?

I think, those "surveys" are part of the vast propaganda campaign. The approval numbers are cooked up like the number of contaminated people. Those surveys are spread to induce among the population obedience through social conformity.

But, there was a lot of popular anger before the COV-19 hysteria, there is even more now. I suspect the obedience won't last forever.

I'm not so sure. We followed poll numbers in our small regional/city level and they also reflected an overwhelming majority are supposedly for the measures or even harsher ones. That also is accordance with what I heard from quite a number of people personally out there. So either they are exaggerating/faking on that level too, or there is something else going on.

The
coronavirus
that causes Covid-19 might have been quietly spreading among humans for years or even decades before the sudden outbreak that sparked a global health crisis, according to an investigation by some of the world’s top virus hunters.
Researchers from the
United States
, Britain and Australia looked at piles of data released by scientists around the world for clues about the virus’ evolutionary past, and found it might have made the jump from animal to humans long before the first detection in the central China city of Wuhan.
coronavirus-pathogen-could-have-been-spreading-humans-decades

By John Lee

John Lee is a recently retired professor of pathology and a former NHS consultant pathologist.

Highlights:
  • “We risk being convinced that we have averted something that was never really going to be as severe as we feared.”
  • “If we tracked flu or other seasonal viruses in the same way, we would also see an exponential increase.”
  • “We have yet to see any statistical evidence for excess deaths, in any part of the world.”
  • “When drastic measures are introduced, they should be based on clear evidence. In the case of Covid-19, the evidence is not clear.
  • “Much of the response to Covid-19 seems explained by the fact that we are watching this virus in a way that no virus has been watched before.”
  • “We have decided on policies of extraordinary magnitude without concrete evidence of excess harm already occurring, and without proper scrutiny of the science used to justify them.”
  • “Above all else, we must…look for what is, not for what we fear might be.”
In announcing the most far-reaching restrictions on personal freedom in the history of our nation, Boris Johnson resolutely followed the scientific advice that he had been given. The advisers to the government seem calm and collected, with a solid consensus among them. In the face of a new viral threat, with numbers of cases surging daily, I’m not sure that any prime minister would have acted very differently.

But I’d like to raise some perspectives that have hardly been aired in the past weeks, and which point to an interpretation of the figures rather different from that which the government is acting on. I’m a recently-retired Professor of Pathology and NHS consultant pathologist, and have spent most of my adult life in healthcare and science – fields which, all too often, are characterised by doubt rather than certainty. There is room for different interpretations of the current data. If some of these other interpretations are correct, or at least nearer to the truth, then conclusions about the actions required will change correspondingly.

The simplest way to judge whether we have an exceptionally lethal disease is to look at the death rates. Are more people dying than we would expect to die anyway in a given week or month?

Statistically, we would expect about 51,000 to die in Britain this month. At the time of writing, 422 deaths are linked to Covid-19 — so 0.8 per cent of that expected total.

On a global basis, we’d expect 14 million to die over the first three months of the year. The world’s 18,944 coronavirus deaths represent 0.14 per cent of that total.

These figures might shoot up but they are, right now, lower than other infectious diseases that we live with (such as flu).
Not figures that would, in and of themselves, cause drastic global reactions.

Initial reported figures from China and Italy suggested a death rate of 5 per cent to 15 per cent, similar to Spanish flu. Given that cases were increasing exponentially, this raised the prospect of death rates that no healthcare system in the world would be able to cope with. The need to avoid this scenario is the justification for measures being implemented: the Spanish flu is believed to have infected about one in four of the world’s population between 1918 and 1920, or roughly 500 million people with 50 million deaths. We developed pandemic emergency plans, ready to snap into action in case this happened again.

At the time of writing, the UK’s 422 deaths and 8,077 known cases give an apparent death rate of 5 per cent. This is often cited as a cause for concern, contrasted with the mortality rate of seasonal flu, which is estimated at about 0.1 per cent. But we ought to look very carefully at the data. Are these figures really comparable?

Most of the UK testing has been in hospitals, where there is a high concentration of patients susceptible to the effects of any infection

As anyone who has worked with sick people will know, any testing regime that is based only in hospitals will over-estimate the virulence of an infection. Also, we’re only dealing with those Covid-19 cases that have made people sick enough or worried enough to get tested. There will be many more unaware that they have the virus, with either no symptoms, or mild ones.

Any testing regime that is based only in hospitals will overestimate the virulence of an infection
That’s why, when Britain had 590 diagnosed cases, Sir Patrick Vallance, the government’s chief scientific adviser, suggested that the real figure was probably between 5,000 and 10,000 cases, ten to 20 times higher. If he’s right, the headline death rate due to this virus is likely to be ten to 20 times lower, say 0.25 per cent to 0.5 per cent. That puts the Covid-19 mortality rate in the range associated with infections like flu.

But there’s another, potentially even more serious problem: the way that deaths are recorded. If someone dies of a respiratory infection in the UK, the specific cause of the infection is not usually recorded, unless the illness is a rare ‘notifiable disease’. So the vast majority of respiratory deaths in the UK are recorded as bronchopneumonia, pneumonia, old age or a similar designation.
We don’t really test for flu, or other seasonal infections. If the patient has, say, cancer, motor neurone disease or another serious disease, this will be recorded as the cause of death, even if the final illness was a respiratory infection. This means UK certifications normally under-record deaths due to respiratory infections.

Now look at what has happened since the emergence of Covid-19. The list of notifiable diseases has been updated. This list — as well as containing smallpox (which has been extinct for many years) and conditions such as anthrax, brucellosis, plague and rabies (which most UK doctors will never see in their entire careers) — has now been amended to include Covid-19. But not flu. That means every positive test for Covid-19 must be notified, in a way that it just would not be for flu or most other infections.

In the current climate, anyone with a positive test for Covid-19 will certainly be known to clinical staff looking after them: if any of these patients dies, staff will have to record the Covid-19 designation on the death certificate — contrary to usual practice for most infections of this kind.

There is a big difference between Covid-19 causing death, and Covid-19 being found in someone who died of other causes. Making Covid-19 notifiable might give the appearance of it causing increasing numbers of deaths, whether this is true or not. It might appear far more of a killer than flu, simply because of the way deaths are recorded.

If we take drastic measures to reduce the incidence of Covid-19, it follows that the deaths will also go down. We risk being convinced that we have averted something that was never really going to be as severe as we feared.

This unusual way of reporting Covid-19 deaths explains the clear finding that most of its victims have underlying conditions — and would normally be susceptible to other seasonal viruses, which are virtually never recorded as a specific cause of death.

Let us also consider the Covid-19 graphs, showing an exponential rise in cases — and deaths. They can look alarming. But if we tracked flu or other seasonal viruses in the same way, we would also see an exponential increase. We would also see some countries behind others, and striking fatality rates. The United States Centers for Disease Control, for example, publishes weekly estimates of flu cases. The latest figures show that since September, flu has infected 38 million Americans, hospitalised 390,000 and killed 23,000. This does not cause public alarm because flu is familiar.

The data on Covid-19 differs wildly from country to country. Look at the figures for Italy and Germany. At the time of writing, Italy has 69,176 recorded cases and 6,820 deaths, a rate of 9.9 per cent. Germany has 32,986 cases and 157 deaths, a rate of 0.5 per cent. Do we think that the strain of virus is so different in these nearby countries as to virtually represent different diseases? Or that the populations are so different in their susceptibility to the virus that the death rate can vary more than twentyfold? If not, we ought to suspect systematic error, that the Covid-19 data we are seeing from different countries is not directly comparable.

Look at other rates: Spain 7.1 per cent, US 1.3 per cent, Switzerland 1.3 per cent, France 4.3 per cent, South Korea 1.3 per cent, Iran 7.8 per cent. We may very well be comparing apples with oranges. Recording cases where there was a positive test for the virus is a very different thing to recording the virus as the main cause of death.

Early evidence from Iceland, a country with a very strong organisation for wide testing within the population, suggests that as many as 50 per cent of infections are almost completely asymptomatic. Most of the rest are relatively minor.
In fact, Iceland’s figures, 648 cases and two attributed deaths, give a death rate of 0.3 per cent. As population testing becomes more widespread elsewhere in the world, we will find a greater and greater proportion of cases where infections have already occurred and caused only mild effects. In fact, as time goes on, this will become generally truer too, because most infections tend to decrease in virulence as an epidemic progresses.

One pretty clear indicator is death. If a new infection is causing many extra people to die (as opposed to an infection present in people who would have died anyway) then it will cause an increase in the overall death rate. But we have yet to see any statistical evidence for excess deaths, in any part of the world.

Covid-19 can clearly cause serious respiratory tract compromise in some patients, especially those with chest issues, and in smokers.
The elderly are probably more at risk, as they are for infections of any kind. The average age of those dying in Italy is 78.5 years, with almost nine in ten fatalities among the over-70s. The life expectancy in Italy — that is, the number of years you can expect to live to from birth, all things being equal — is 82.5 years. But all things are not equal when a new seasonal virus goes around.

It certainly seems reasonable, now, that a degree of social distancing should be maintained for a while, especially for the elderly and the immune-suppressed. But when drastic measures are introduced, they should be based on clear evidence. In the case of Covid-19, the evidence is not clear. The UK’s lockdown has been informed by modelling of what might happen. More needs to be known about these models. Do they correct for age, pre-existing conditions, changing virulence, the effects of death certification and other factors? Tweak any of these assumptions and the outcome (and predicted death toll) can change radically.

Much of the response to Covid-19 seems explained by the fact that we are watching this virus in a way that no virus has been watched before. The scenes from the Italian hospitals have been shocking, and make for grim television. But television is not science.

Clearly, the various lockdowns will slow the spread of Covid-19 so there will be fewer cases. When we relax the measures, there will be more cases again. But this need not be a reason to keep the lockdown: the spread of cases is only something to fear if we are dealing with an unusually lethal virus. That’s why the way we record data will be hugely important. Unless we tighten criteria for recording death due only to the virus (as opposed to it being present in those who died from other conditions), the official figures may show a lot more deaths apparently caused by the virus than is actually the case. What then? How do we measure the health consequences of taking people’s lives, jobs, leisure and purpose away from them to protect them from an anticipated threat? Which causes least harm?

The moral debate is not lives vs money. It is lives vs lives. It will take months, perhaps years, if ever, before we can assess the wider implications of what we are doing. The damage to children’s education, the excess suicides, the increase in mental health problems, the taking away of resources from other health problems that we were dealing with effectively. Those who need medical help now but won’t seek it, or might not be offered it. And what about the effects on food production and global commerce, that will have unquantifiable consequences for people of all ages, perhaps especially in developing economies?

Governments everywhere say they are responding to the science. The policies in the UK are not the government’s fault. They are trying to act responsibly based on the scientific advice given. But governments must remember that rushed science is almost always bad science.

We have decided on policies of extraordinary magnitude without concrete evidence of excess harm already occurring, and without proper scrutiny of the science used to justify them.

In the next few days and weeks, we must continue to look critically and dispassionately at the Covid-19 evidence as it comes in. Above all else, we must keep an open mind — and look for what is, not for what we fear might be.

John Lee is a recently retired professor of pathology and a former NHS consultant pathologist.

My wife and I were sharing few minutes ago that we can sort of feel that the atmosphere is very loaded today, very heavy, a kind of sadness in the air.

I had a flash few minutes ago that all that could trigger Yellowstone Volcao. fwiw

That brings me a bit back to this:

But perhaps what Laura, you and surely many others feel, is something else altogether. No point in contemplating what that could be. It can really manifest into anything these days, from a massive bleedthrough to an earthquake to an asteroid... who knows. Better be mentally prepared for unexpected and have the best of you ready to serve in case of disaster of any form near you. I try to keep words of C's in mind all the time. Whatever happens, it will pass and there will be new future to explore.

A world-renowned expert in medical microbiology, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, has said that blaming the new coronavirus alone for deaths is ‘wrong’ and ‘dangerously misleading’. There are other more important factors at play, he says, notably pre-existing health conditions and poor air quality in Chinese and northern Italian cities.

In the interview, Professor Bhakdi condemns the extreme and costly measures being taken around the world as ‘grotesque’, ‘useless’, ‘self-destructive’ and a ‘collective suicide’ that will shorten the lifespan of the elderly and should not be accepted by society.

His comments come as it emerges that the overall number of deaths in Europe during the outbreak so far, including in Italy, is no higher than usual for this time of year. In fact, it is lower.

One reason for this is likely to be the extra care we are all taking not to spread bugs. Another is because it has been a very mild flu season this winter in which fewer than normal have died.

Why then does the novel Wuhan coronavirus appear to be so deadly, so much worse than the seasonal flu epidemics that kill an estimated 650,000 people globally each year?

First of all, because of how closely we’re following it. We have been monitoring the outbreak since it began, attempting to keep count of the numbers infected and those who have died. If we gave the same focused attention to every flu outbreak the story of its spread and death toll would be similarly terrifying. An estimated 36 million Americans caught flu this winter and 22,000 died including 144 children. Imagine if we followed that contagion and counted up the thousands of fatalities as they occurred – the panic would be the same.

Secondly, the mild flu season this year has meant many of those who would usually have succumbed earlier are perishing now. This is particularly true in Italy, where the population is considerably older than average. There is also the point mentioned by Professor Bhakdi that deaths are being attributed to coronavirus that should better be attributed to the pre-existing medical conditions that 99 per cent of victims in Italy have. They are deaths with Covid-19 rather than necessarily from Covid-19, in other words – a point stressed by the President of the Italian Civil Protection Service. In fact, according to Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to the Italian health minister, ‘only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus.’ Then there is the poor air quality in northern Italy and Wuhan that the professor mentions, with northern Italy having the worst smog in Europe.

Third, the frightening scenes in Italy of a health system flooded by people in need of intensive care have spooked the world. However, it’s not the first time in recent years Italy’s health system has been overwhelmed by a viral epidemic. According to a report in the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, during the flu wave in 2017-18 the health care system collapsed as it postponed operations, called nurses back from holiday and ran out of blood donations. There is also the question of how much the lockdown in Italy is accelerating the death of the vulnerable, since 90 per cent of coronavirus-linked deaths there occur outside of intensive care units, mostly in the home – 99 per cent of them with serious underlying conditions.

Fourth, the scientific models predicting a huge number of deaths have pushed even initially reluctant governments towards extreme action. The report from Imperial College, for instance, on which the recent UK escalation is based, predicts that ‘if the UK did nothing, 81 per cent of people would be infected and 510,000 would die from coronavirus by August’.

But such models are notoriously unreliable. Consider how in 2005 the WHO predicted 150 million deaths from avian flu that never materialised because the virus was nowhere near as deadly as scientists assumed. They then did the same thing with swine flu in 2009.

The same mistake appears to be happening with coronavirus. Consider, for instance, that all 3,700 people on board the Diamond Princess cruise ship were exposed to the virus, yet only 17 per cent contracted it, nowhere near the 81 per cent predicted by the model. Furthermore, in South Korea new cases have dropped off rather than expanded exponentially, in China they have almost disappeared, and Japan has announced it is to lift its state of emergency, leaving people wondering what happened to the expected explosion.

The costs of extreme social distancing are immense, both economically and socially. How long then until governments heed the words of virologists like Professor Bhakdi, that such measures are self-destructive and useless? Or epidemiologists like Professor John Ioannidis of Stanford University, who has said there is insufficient medical data for the extreme action being taken, and no reason to think the new coronavirus is any more dangerous than some of the normal coronaviruses that go round, even for older people?

How long till governments and their advisers recognise that no more people are dying during this outbreak than would normally die at this time of year? For all our sakes, let us hope it is sooner rather than later and we can get back to normal before too much harm is done.

UPDATE

The BBC report that Imperial College’s prediction of 500,000 deaths includes those who would die anyway:

‘The figures for coronavirus are eye-watering. But what is not clear – because the modellers did not map this – is to what extent the deaths would have happened without coronavirus.

Of course, this will never truly be known until the pandemic is over, which is why modelling is very difficult and needs caveats.

But given that the old and frail are the most vulnerable, would these people be dying anyway?

Every year more than 500,000 people die in England and Wales: factor in Scotland and Northern Ireland, and the figure tops 600,000.

The coronavirus deaths will not be on top of this. Many would be within this “normal” number of expected deaths. In short, they would have died anyway.

It was a point conceded by Sir Patrick at a press conference on Thursday when he said there would be “some overlap” between coronavirus deaths and expected deaths – he just did not know how much of an overlap.’

Back
Top Bottom