Here's a pile of links I have been collecting, since the coronavirus information in this thread is just so colossal that I find it hard to search and find certain things. Anyway:

How to understand the coronavirus death toll
But what is not clear - because the modellers did not map this - is to what extent the deaths would have happened without coronavirus. Every year more than 500,000 people die in England and Wales - factor in Scotland and Northern Ireland, and the figure is around 600,000. The coronavirus deaths will not be in addition to these, as statistician Prof Sir David Spiegelhalter, an expert in public understanding of risk at the University of Cambridge, explains. "There will be substantial overlap in these two groups — many people who die of Covid [the disease caused by coronavirus] would have died anyway within a short period."

99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says
More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.

Coronavirus Death Rate in Wuhan Is Lower than Previously Thought, Study Finds
An inside look at the debate around pandemic bonds, which have $425 million hinging on how deadly the coronavirus ends up being | Markets Insider
Do you think some of these banks betting on pandemic bonds own newspapers?

Israeli virologist urges world leaders to calm public, slams ‘unnecessary panic’
leading Israeli virologist on Sunday urged world leaders to calm their citizens about the coronavirus pandemic, saying people were being whipped into unnecessary panic. Prof. Jihad Bishara, the director of the Infectious Disease Unit at Petah Tikva’s Beilinson Hospital, said that some of the steps being taken in Israel and abroad were very important, but the virus is not airborne, most people who are infected will recover without even knowing they were sick, the at-risk groups are now known, and the global panic is unnecessary and exaggerated. “I’ve been in this business for 30 years,” Bishara said in a Channel 12 interview. “I’ve been through MERS, SARS, Ebola, the first Gulf war and the second, and I don’t recall anything like this. There’s unnecessary, exaggerated panic. We have to calm people down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_AyuhbnPOI
Normally 7 to 15% of all flu and acute respiratory infections are caused by a coronavirus. The test for the novel coronavirus is NOT validated, meaning people don't know if it's actually doing what it's intended to do (distinguish the novel coronavirus from other strains or even other viruses.

More Good News from 2 Additional Stanford Professors | TexAgs
"Dr. Eran Bendavid and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professors of medicine at Stanford, conclude the current estimates about the Covid-19 fatality rate may be too high by orders of magnitude. They point to the significant "denominator problem" often discussed here by those who are familiar with advanced modeling.
Next, the northeastern Italian town of V, near the provincial capital of Padua. On March 6, all 3,300 people of V were tested, and 90 were positive, a prevalence of 2.7%. Applying that prevalence to the whole province (population 955,000), which had 198 reported cases, suggests there were actually 26,000 infections at that time. That's more than 130-fold the number of actual reported cases. Since Italy's case fatality rate of 8% is estimated using the confirmed cases, the real fatality rate could in fact be closer to 0.06%.
An epidemic seed on Jan. 1 implies that by March 9 about six million people in the U.S. would have been infected. As of March 23, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there were 499 Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. If our surmise of six million cases is accurate, that's a mortality rate of 0.01%, assuming a two week lag between infection and death. This is one-tenth of the flu mortality rate of 0.1%. Such a low death rate would be cause for optimism."

List of interviews of medical experts taking issue with the overblown estimations of mortality

One of those interviewed expands here:
Coronavirus lockdown “useless, grotesque, collective suicide” – World-renowned virologist
How lethal is Covid-19 REALLY? Why massive fatality rates from Italy are MISLEADING
"But the larger number, the confirmed cases, must by definition be an underestimate. It would be impossible for every person in a country positive for the coronavirus to have been already tested and added to the confirmed cases. The virus can be dormant in people for up to two weeks, and young people can experience very mild or even no symptoms at all, and still be positive for the virus. Since that figure is by definition too low, the mortality rates being reported are by definition too high.

Another factor is that governments are being pushed well beyond their capabilities for mass testing and contact tracing, some more than others. With typical efficiency, Germany is on top of their testing situation, and as such have picked up many milder cases. Therefore they have a high number of confirmed cases relative to the true number of infected people in Germany.

This is keeping the mortality rate in Germany down at 0.5 percent, baffling experts who are expecting apocalyptic scenes at the hospitals, the likes of which have so far only materialized in Italy. Perhaps the cases will soon mount up in Germany, and their mortality rate will climb toward the four or five percent that seems to be the European average. But due to the asymptomatic people (a majority according to the best research) even that is an exaggeratedly high rate."
https://www.westernjournal.com/harv...ity-rate-far-lower-world-health-org-suggests/
Older patients, defined in the paper, had an estimated 2.7 percent risk of dying from COVID-19. For those who were between the ages of 15 and 64, estimated risk of death was only 0.5 percent. For those ages 15-44, low and high estimates were 0.1 percent and 1.3 percent, respectively; those ages 45-64 had estimates of between 0.2 percent and 1.1 percent.

https://theduran.com/ben-swann-drops-bombshell-seasonal-flu-twice-as-deadly-as-coronavirus/
WHO projects a morality rate of 3.4% vs the flu mortality rate of 0.1%. But this is apples and oranges. The problem with this comparison is that WHO uses confirmed cases of Covid-19 as the denominator, whereas the flu mortality rate is calculated using estimated cases. When you calculate the flu virus' morality rate using confirmed cases (same method as coronavirus) the death rate climbs to 10% for the United States. So if you calculate flu mortality the same way you do for coronavirus, you get an extremely high morality rate. But when was the last time we've gone to mass lockdowns and shutdowns over the yearly flu epidemic?

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/fe...-finds-half-of-carriers-show-no-symptoms.html
According to a study in Iceland fully half of carriers of coronavirus are symptomatic, giving credence to the speculation that the actual mortality rate of coronavirus a fraction of what is calculated using confirmed cases only.

Corroboration on the low mortality rate:
https://www.anti-empire.com/america...e-just-a-bad-flu-with-a-fatality-rate-of-0-1/
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387
“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2“ (This 0.1% matches the flu mortality rate when using estimated cases that include asymptomatic spread).

Oxford Model: Coronavirus May Have Already Infected Half of U.K. Population
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/03/oxford-study-coronavirus-may-have-infected-half-of-u-k.html
https://www.ft.com/content/5ff6469a-6dd8-11ea-89df-41bea055720b
The Oxford research suggests the pandemic is in a later stage than previously thought and estimates the virus has already infected at least millions of people worldwide. In the United Kingdom, which the study focuses on, half the population would have already been infected. If accurate, that would mean transmission began around mid-January and the vast majority of cases presented mild or no symptoms. If her work is accurate, that would likely mean a large swath of the population has built up resistance to the virus. If the results are confirmed, they imply that fewer than one in a thousand of those infected with Covid-19 become ill enough to need hospital treatment, said Sunetra Gupta, professor of theoretical epidemiology, who led the study. The vast majority develop very mild symptoms or none at all.

Links on some of the causes of Italy's statistics
https://www.anti-empire.com/italys-...ecipe-for-disaster-has-made-the-crisis-worse/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-...se/have-many-coronavirus-patients-died-italy/
From the latter: “It’s too early to make a comparison across Europe,” he says. “We do not have detailed sero-surveillance of the population and we do not know how many asymptomatic people are spreading it.” Once again it's the issue of the denominator, as well as an inflated numerator due to the medical system not being sufficiently specific about the actual cause of death - if someone who died tests positive for coronavirus their statistics ASSUME they died because of the coronavirus when it could have been an asymptomatic case for all the statisticians know.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid
As of Mar 19 2020 in the UK coronavirus is not considered a high-consequence infectious disease.

An interview with an expert discusses the various issues surrounding statistical monitoring of morality, etc.
https://www.anti-empire.com/renowed...f-statistics-slams-dramatization-of-covid-19/

US doctor and ex-politician on the abuses that may be enacted to control a disease of exaggerated lethality:
http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2020/march/16/the-coronavirus-hoax

I swear to God, it really does seem like they are using this virus scare to cover up something much bigger.
From a out my window perspective, there are more Chinook helicopters flying from the nearby base. Usually it's the smaller type that fly around, but these are the cargo type copters. And they are heading toward the hills!

Another note about aircraft... I see planes often that are making those contrails. I saw four planes the other day, making the trails side by side. I think it is some kind of sunblock, because when I notice them, I notice the trails dissipate and filter the sunlight noticeably.
And it was like they spray for a minute, stop and repeat, so it looks like dashes in the sky.

All US active service personnel are required to get all vaccines that the DOD decides they need. The problem with military families is that there's likely specific genetics involved there, not ALL of course, but most I'd say. So I wouldn't look to the military for some kind of mass awakening, although as you say, some make buck the trend, and that might be good enough.
I joined the army back in '82 because the economy was bad and I couldn't find a job. I also didn't want to be a burden on my mom. I had to cope somehow with all the authoritarian followers. The way I did that was to not take everything so seriously. I had a lot of company back then, as so many of my fellow soldiers were there just to have a job and maybe get a bit of money for college.

The army sent me to Ft Huachuca, AZ for a little over a year to learn how to work on spy planes. I ended up being assigned to 2 'military intelligence' battalions. Our crest - "Occuli Cultus Secreti" - Eyes of the secret cult. :rotfl: I had a lot of fun in Georgia and Germany. Germany was great back then. I don't think I would want to visit now.

USAMM.png

Anyway... more soldiers probably take themselves seriously now. Especially after Desert Storm and 911. I am sure however that there are still plenty of troops that are there just for a job and to get some money for college. All kinds of people in the largest organization in the world. Some with a conscious, some not so much. I have a feeling that many young soldiers in the army today would still not take up arms against Americans... but some, who have had their DNA altered, or have certain propensities from childhood might.

an italian microbiologist, Maria Gismondo, wants the italian to stop communicating the numbers of so called "corona deaths", because it only adds to the panic of the populace.
from the Secolo d'Italia site:
(translated by DeepL, but smoothend a tiny bit by me)

"No longer must we communicate the number of positive people to the new coronavirus. "Scientifically it is "dirty" data, which as such risks "distorting" not only the calculations about the size and lethality of the Covid-19 pandemic, but also giving citizens the wrong impression. Conditioning its "psyche and behavior". This is the appeal that the microbiologist at the Sacco hospital in Milan, Maria Rita Gismondo, makes vehemently through AdnKronos Salute "to the authorities responsible for communicating the numbers of the contagion on a daily basis".

Coronavirus, Gismondo: it is enough to communicate numbers on positives: they are "false" data. Faced with the widespread figures - which yesterday alarmed Lombardy and Italy as a whole for an unexpected rise after days of hope - "I really shudder", says virologist Gismondo, director of the Laboratory of Clinical Microbiology, Virology and Bioemergence Diagnostics of Sacco. For this reason, "I appeal to the government to stop communicating the number of positives". "It is a fact from a "dirty" scientific point of view. First of all because every day the number of people who are swabbed varies". So it happens that "the data on the positives refer to a very uneven sampling". A set that now includes the outcome of swabs made about "symptomatic, asymptomatic, health personnel". And sometimes also "swabs taken for the second or third time to the same subject".

Unreliable figures that can alter the behavior of citizens

The actual number of coronavirus positives "can only be given after a serious epidemiological study", admonishes Gismondo. Who then warns: "The only reliable numbers today are those of patients hospitalized, in sub intensive and intensive care, and those of deaths". Consequently, the virologist clarifies, "today we can only talk about the percentage of deaths among hospitalized patients. All other numbers are false" and as such "also distort people's impression". It also has a dangerous impact "on the psyche. We are giving figures - concludes Gismondo - that can alter the trend of the measures taken and influence the behaviour of the citizens".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The number of death for flu every year are always distributed in all the nation and were never be concentrated in for 60% in the same region (also in some part of the same region) and in a narrow time frame.
We never saw a large number of interstial pneumonia like this. Never.

Are you referring to the hospital you work for or to all hospitals in Italy? In other words: has this happened before in other hospitals, but until now not in yours? I'm asking because there's this from the article Laura just shared:

Third, the frightening scenes in Italy of a health system flooded by people in need of intensive care have spooked the world. However, it’s not the first time in recent years Italy’s health system has been overwhelmed by a viral epidemic. According to a report in the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, during the flu wave in 2017-18 the health care system collapsed as it postponed operations, called nurses back from holiday and ran out of blood donations.

I can't verify this though.

My wife and I were sharing few minutes ago that we can sort of feel that the atmosphere is very loaded today, very heavy, a kind of sadness in the air.

I had a flash few minutes ago that all that could trigger Yellowstone Volcao. fwiw
My wife was sharing with me a bit earlier today the same thing. I feel something somewhat different - more like there is a heavy stone over my chest.

I meant like crowded wards, or ICU or people lying on stretchers in halls, or crowded emergency rooms. You know, stuff that shows that there is an overwhelming influx of patients? I really don't know because I'm not there, but I've sure been at - or in - a hospital that was really backed up and that was in normal times.

Actually i am in quarantine for 2 weeks. Photography in ICU and inside the ward are not possibile.
This about Bergamo's death. Gori: "A Bergamo i morti sono tre volte quelli ufficiali"
Here you can find all the numbers Covid-19 - Situazione in Italia

All the ambulatory clinics, surgery are sospended, At now are possible only emergency access and emergency surgery. So the access to the hospital are very limited. Only covid and emergency at the moment. And this is greatest problem.

In these days ambulance deliver you in hospital only if you are critical (acute symptom like chest, pain, stroke ecc) and in case of covid suspect only if you are in severe condition or desaturation (satO2 <93%).
The very unusual facts is the proportion of covid patology relative to the rest. We saw a decrease of stroke, a decrease of cardiac infarct.
Fortunately the situation is improving now.
I have a video on my phone via whatsapp on my hospital (i am not able to upload here).
I can find other materials (like our ER screenshot of that days) later but is possibile to find online every data.
if someone don't believe me i can give my email/whatsapp number and give the informations that you need.

My wife and I were sharing few minutes ago that we can sort of feel that the atmosphere is very loaded today, very heavy, a kind of sadness in the air.

The same here.

I called my mother, who is in her eighties, at the nursing home and she was sad when I told her that many people were losing their jobs over this virus. Even though she is pretty secluded (no visitors allowed) and can be a bit confused she thought the whole situation was bizarre and again compared it to a war-like situation, just like the other day. Maybe more people (and animals) feel it in their bones that something is up.

I read something about criminals gonna get early release here in this thread, cant remember who said it, or if it was maybe on SOTT..
But Im not too surprised at this turn of events in a community where authorities are acting like psychopatic prostitues (excuse my "french" but we shouldn hang the messanger for telling the truth ☺😬)

Mafia could be big winner in coronavirus-ravaged Italy

Btw. Thats how our country got to be sold out to big banks and all sorts of criminal organizations. They let ALL of them out at the start of the 90s "war". Free to do the best they can to the sleeping population.. under the guise of extreme need for defending the nation.

From a out my window perspective, there are more Chinook helicopters flying from the nearby base. Usually it's the smaller type that fly around, but these are the cargo type copters. And they are heading toward the hills!

Another note about aircraft... I see planes often that are making those contrails. I saw four planes the other day, making the trails side by side. I think it is some kind of sunblock, because when I notice them, I notice the trails dissipate and filter the sunlight noticeably.
And it was like they spray for a minute, stop and repeat, so it looks like dashes in the sky.

According to Forbes.com, A group of Harvard scientists plans to tackle climate change through geoengineering by blocking out the sun. The concept of artificially reflecting sunlight has been around for decades, yet this will be the first real attempt at controlling Earth’s temperature through solar engineering.

The project, called Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), will spend $3 million to test their models by launching a steerable balloon in the southwest US 20 kilometers into the stratosphere. Once the balloon is in place, it will release small particles of calcium carbonate. Plans are in place to begin the launch as early as the spring of 2019.
Bill Gates Supports Harvard Scientists Plan To Block Out The Sun

One forum member sent me this video. I have seen this video a few days ago. It is a part of the interview with Dr. Velo Markovski. He is a retired infectologist in the biggest infectology clinic in Macedonia in Skopje.

Basically , he is talking against the official narrative. He is saying that Coronavirus is known to medicine since 1965 and that at the beginning the medical students were infecting themselves with the virus just they can see the clinical image of the illness.
Then he talks about ventilation machines and how medical doctors are making a big mistake connecting people that can still bread by themselves on them because that way they are increasing the death rate. Those machines according to him are for the patients who are not conscious and cant bread on their own.
This illness according to his words should not be treated with quarantine. It is not a quarantine infection as he says. Exposing to the virus is the best possible immunization against it. There are always complications, as with any infection he says.

There is no English translation. Only Serbian/Croatian subtitles are going on top of the video.
It is interesting to see how a professional thinks and talks differently in times like this than the official hysteria.

Are you referring to the hospital you work for or to all hospitals in Italy? In other words: has this happened before in other hospitals, but until now not in yours? I'm asking because there's this from the article Laura just shared:

I can't verify this though.

In the last years we always have had a lack of beds in hospital especially ICU beds. They generally are always full at 90% and happens sometime (especially in winter months) that we have to block some ordinary surgery and block elective admission. In other hospital the situation could be more or less the same (except for private). We are used to these situation.
But what happened in the last 2-4 weeks (depending on location) was never happened before in any hospital of our country.
Actually we have stopped every surgery (except emergency) and every ambulatory-clinics - never happened before.
We have doubled the ICUs beds, physically using the ventilator of surgery rooms and are putting new ventilators in a hallway to create 10 ICU beds. We have closed some departments converting in covid wards. This was never happened neither in other hospital.
In these days are building a new intensive hospital at Milano Rho Fiera (you can find the information on newspapaer) only to manage the covid patients. And this never happened. And the ICUs beds of private hospital are being used to support covid patients.

Anyone who work in hospital is used to the standard flucuations and peak oh the patology that every year we meet. We don't panic are used to the situation. But this situation is never happened before at least in recent times. Fortunately the situation is concentrated only in some areas but in these area the situation is very hard. We have to understand why not to negate the problem.

I agree that the lockdown is exagerated and probably useless and that are being many hysterical behaviour.
I can confirm that the health system suffered also because the total beds and ICUs beds were lower to reduce cost. And this thanks to the government.
But i want to say that in some location the number and spreading goes very high and that create a real problem. The first is covid and the second - probanly worse - is that health system resource are consumed for covid reducing the health assistance. I wanted to tell the situation and i am looking hint to understand why some regions are being hit in that way.
Yes death is life part. Ilness also. Let us only say when something new and strange happens. Is not Ebola. But this virus can be dangerous due to the high spreading (via mild/asymptomatic cases) and can easily complicate with pneumoniae. Has many similarity with MERS but less fatal.

Back
Top Bottom