Dr. Wil Falconer, a homeopath vet (formerly of Austin, TX, now living in India) had symptoms matching Covid-19. He was already fighting off another problem (giardia), so this was on top of that. This is the protocol he followed:

"My health was pulled down by a chronic case of giardia, battling diarrhea for over two months. That had finally straightened out, thanks to my colleague Dr. Scott Treadway sending over one amazing Ayurvedic herb. Oh, I tried homeopathy, believe me. On my own, and with the local homeopath in our free ashram hospital. We just couldn't seem to find the right remedy. But going into the evening hours of the 21st, I'd finally had normal stools for 3 days. Yippee!

I'd lost weight during this time and I'm sure my microbiome was deranged, so I wasn't too surprised when I felt a bit odd that afternoon. A headache (I never get them), a very slightly inflamed throat (also rare), and was that a fever or was it just the heat of the afternoon Indian sun, now that the planet was tilting more towards summertime? My suspicions were aroused.

If this was indeed the Coronavirus, it wasn't coming on very quickly. But I knew it was supposed to be mild in most of us. And, a characteristic symptom many had reported was a fever along with a headache.

Coincidentally, about two days before my symptoms started, my homeopathy teacher, Richard Pitcairn, had posted emails to his students about his take on the genus epidemicus remedy for this go round (quick review: a GE remedy means the one that'll both cure most of the ill and prevent it in exposed people for any given epidemic). Richard had been doing his own analyses on reported symptoms from people testing positive and counter to anyone else, saw a famous flu remedy emerge: Nux vomica.

As I looked at his work, I saw some of the symptoms in myself:

Headache
Fever
Washed out, way tired, malaise
I contacted Richard, telling him of my suspicions and he concurred. All I had in my newly thrown together remedy kit here in India was a 30C potency (the same one you'll find in any grocer or health store that sells remedies). I waited till after I'd finished my dinner and took a dose.

RESPONSE:
About 20 minutes after that one dose, it felt like the top of my head had somehow "opened up" to let the pressure out. Instead of a dull ache, it now felt light and pleasant. Whoa.

I realized I'd overeaten, a typical nux vomica symptom (patients who fit nux overdo it, in many ways). And the meal was pretty highly seasoned and while delicious, I was now in some discomfort. Darn it.

But that feeling of a rock in my belly passed pretty quickly thereafter, furthering my confidence that nux vomica, also a well known remedy for GI distress, was right on.

One more dose, and a week later, I'm 97% normal
When I awoke early the next morning after a funky sleep (too much fan, trying to staying cool but blowing me out of deep sleep), I felt the headache again, slightly. I took one more dose.

The day went well and, of interest to you who know a bit of homeopathy, some old symptoms came back briefly in subsequent days. It felt like I'd regressed into giardia a few times, but those symptoms, while unpleasant, were significantly milder than when I was in the throes of the full on disease. And they've been gone since the 23rd, so I'm confident that was NOT the disease returning, just some symptoms indicating nux was working on a deep level.

The most I've experienced since, right up till writing this up on Saturday the 28th, has been a bit more tiredness and an occasional bout of body aches, much like I've experienced with flu in the past. Otherwise, I've been productive, clear headed, normal throated, and carrying on with my life.

Was it really COVID-19?
I may never know for sure. Like a lot of places in the US, they are not routinely testing here, and I went to our local ER and asked them to test me. "No, they do that in Delhi and you can't travel now." (the country was pretty much under lock down by then).

But, what I can say is this:

I've had flu in the past and this was not like any I'd had
My symptoms lined up with those of COVID-19, though I never got as full blown as to have a painful dry cough or difficulty breathing (thank God; due to catching it early, I'm sure)
My symptoms were atypical for me and atypical for seasonal flu
COVID-19 is here in India, like it's seemingly everywhere in the world now
Before going to press, I downloaded an app called COVID-19 from Mac's App Store. It was using the latest info from CDC, FEMA, etc. I entered my symptoms, as if they were current. Answered several questions, like age, exposure possibilities, where I was, was COVID-19 around me, did I have co-morbidities (diabetes, other chronic disease, etc?).

The results?

I'll let you judge. I got symptoms that seemed suspiciously similar to those of COVID-19; I took the remedy determined by the homeopath I trust in this craziness to have the best answers, and I, along with a growing handful of others he's tracking have all gotten better. Theory is all well and good, but results speak volumes.

I'm self-isolating ever since, staying mostly in my room and walking far enough apart from others that I shouldn't be a risk to anyone, cooking at home, etc. Currently, they recommend doing this for a week after recovery, so I'll give it a few more days before rejoining my routine.

I think I dodged a bullet. Powerfully, cheaply (remedies are even cheaper in India!), and I learned more about the genus epidemicus that I'll share with you next. Because knowing this might just save a life, or at least shorten your time of being ill. Two of my students I shared this with, both sick with COVID-19 symptoms, have done very well with a dose of two of nux vomica."

Key understandings:

Homeopathy has been curing epidemic diseases for about 200 years, thanks to Dr. Hahnemann's early work with scarlet fever. Larry Malerba, D.O. has a good video on this history here.
Hahnemann found epidemic diseases, different than other diseases, appear very similarly in populations of people. In other words, most suffer it in the same way as opposed to the usual diseases like heart disease, arthritis, or cancer, which can vary in symptoms widely.
Finding the remedy that cures the earliest manifestations of the epidemic disease will also prevent that same disease in those exposed. That's the definition of the genus epidemicus remedy, by the way.
That genus epidemicus is usually ONE, or sometimes two remedies. Not a list of six choices.
That remedy usually only needs ONE DOSE to cure the ones sick with the epidemic disease. (I took two before I knew, it still worked)
While many studying COVID-19 have tried to find that one best remedy, most I've been following have missed it.
The fact that others have a list of several possible remedies merely means they are dealing with cases that a.) weren't treated early enough or b.) had been wrongly treated with remedies other than the genus epidemicus that had changed their state, so they needed different remedies to cure that new state of illness.
Okay, but what're we to do?
Sorry, that went a bit long, and will be of interest more to those who've studied a bit of homeopathy. What about the rest of you, who just want the skinny on what to do if you get sick, or better yet, you want to prevent yourself from getting this COVID-19?

Here's the Cliff Notes for prevention and treatment:

Buy some Nux vomica 30C, a tube full of pellets sold where ever homeopathic remedies are sold. If Amazon is still plying the streets where you live (they stopped here in India), order it online from them or any online homeopathic pharmacy.
If you are just starting to get sick and think you may have COVID-19 by your symptoms (Richard's list is on FB here), take a dose of Nux vomica 30C. See how you do and don't be in a hurry to repeat it over and over. Remember: less is more when the remedy is correct.
If you want to prevent COVID-19, protocols vary. One historically used is to take a dose of 30C (Nux v, in this case) weekly. A dose is a pellet or a few, it really doesn't matter how many, as this is energy medicine, not physical.
Do the usual prevention steps: social distancing, hand washing, keeping your diet clean, plenty of sleep, and boosting your immune system instead of waiting for a vaccine or a drug to fix you.
Fast from the news and its tendency to fan the flames of fear. Get out in Nature, suck in the clean air and get into the sunshine for some free vitamin D.

was wondering for a while about those PCR tests. How they came about - Drosten et al in Berlin who have a history with other pandemic panic scams it seems, the Chinese developing their own version and selling it to the world etc. -, how they are not reliable at all etc. What if these tests have nothing to do whatsoever with the real virus? What if they just test for one or more regular flu viruses or some random mutations (haha) thereof? To create the panic and lockdowns, that's all you need. Notice how erratically all this testing seems to be applied. In other words, all they care about is the lockdown, the tests are just a tool. This doesn't mean that there isn't a real virus (or a bunch of strains), just that the whole test thing is a scam? Not sure, fwiw.

I think a lot of testing for quality control is the big missing factor. These tests were available like in no time, so they skipped normal procedures, so to speak.

We'll, let's review the master class from my former school mate and current virologist. This is what they think they know, or at least, the mainstream version.

[google translation]

How is SARS-COV2 diagnosed with an RT-PCR? Part I

In viral diagnosis, there is a possibility of detecting the presence of the virus or the presence of the immune response against the virus.
👉🏼 In the first case, you can search for characteristic antigens or proteins or nucleic acid, which is the genetic information of the virus.
👉🏼 This genetic information in SARS-COV2 becomes RNA (unlike us humans who have the information in the form of DNA). The genetic information of a virus becomes like a "fingerprint" that identifies it.
👉🏼 Most diagnostic tests try to identify this "fingerprint". In this case, the technique is called RT-PCR (real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction). What are detected are two or three specific genes of this SARS-COV2 virus.
👉🏼 What are called primers are added, which are fragments of sequences that specifically bind to a target in the viral sequence that is only present in that virus, a probe, which is used as a sensor to detect that effectively that RNA is there and a set of reagents including polymerase, which is responsible for amplifying or making a lot of copies of that target or specific fingerprint of the virus.
👉🏼This in order to visualize if that target or fingerprint is present. When the signal increases, that curve appears (see photo) that indicates positivity.
👉🏼When the presence of the immune response against the virus is detected, this natural process occurs days after the onset of the disease or symptoms.👉🏼It is said that in the case of SARS-COv2 this response begins between 10-12 days after the onset of symptoms. In this case, IgM type antibodies (those that are produced sooner) and IgG type antibodies (a little later) are detected.

RT-PCR to diagnose SARS-COV2? Part II

📌Can RT-PCR give false negative results (the person has the virus but has a negative result) ⁉️⁉️

📣THE ANSWER IS YES❗❗❗

This result may be caused by some (not exhaustive) reasons:

1️⃣ Sample related factors:

My students know that I have a saying regarding diagnosis and science: If you start with 💩 end with 💩 (* ignoring if you are looking for the pathogen in that type of sample). A good sample is essential to make a good diagnosis. Some factors are:
A bad sample taken: we need enough viruses in enough cells. Remember that viruses are intracellular microorganisms. If the sample is taken in the wrong way (or very delicately in the case of the nasopharyngeal swab for SARS COV-2) and not many cells are collected, it is a problem. If the sample is taken with a swab of unsuitable material, it does not work either. But the most important thing is if the sample is taken in a VERY EARLY or VERY LATE phase of the disease, the probability of having enough virus is low and there are problems of detection limits (minimum concentration of detectable virus) of the test or what is called sensitivity.
FOR THIS REASON, IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE DIAGNOSIS VERY SOON (after contact with someone infectious) IT MAY BE THAT YOUR RESULT IS FALSELY NEGATIVE, BECAUSE IT IS NOT ENOUGH VIRUSES YET AND IS IN THE INCUBATION PERIOD. THAT IS WHY IT IS INSISTED THAT THE PERSON HAVE SYMPTOMS, BECAUSE SYMPTOMS = ENOUGH VIRUSES. At the moment it is suggested that it be taken during the first 6 days of symptom presentation.🧨
👉 poor handling of the sample. The sample should be transported cold and NOT FROZEN as quickly as possible to the laboratory in a "viral protection" medium. If you can not "spoil".

2️⃣ Factors related to the RT-PCR method:

Technical reasons inherent in the test such that the polymerase enzyme or other reagents have been degraded
👉 that the target or "fingerprint" sequence of the virus has mutated and is no longer amplifying well (THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED WITH SARS-COV2!)
👉In the case of the diagnosis of SARS-COV2, many of the commercial tests for RT-PCR have not undergone a thorough analysis of their efficacy and specificity. But being in a worldwide state of emergency, some of these processes have been raised by exception.

3️⃣ Factors related to the operator:

👉Lack of technical preparation: at the moment it is very important to have the “APPROPRIATE TRAINING” to be able to make this diagnosis. It is not a trivial diagnosis that anyone can make, and without the know-how it can be FALSELY NEGATIVE.
Little or no clinical training and misinterpretation.

IN HOWEVER, NO DIAGNOSTIC TEST THROWS A 100% SAFE RESULT
📣A NEGATIVE RESULTS IN THE RT-PCR BUT WITH CHARACTERISTIC SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF A TYPICAL TABLE OF PNEUMONIA IN THE ABSENCE OF OTHER POSSIBLE PATHOGENS (ETIOLOGY ESSENTIAL).

Considering how hard for me was to de-program myself from med school training, I forgive her bias. But she said it, many of the commercial tests for RT-PCR have not undergone a thorough analysis of their efficacy and specificity. That could be applicable for false positives.

Here's a relevant study suporting that,

When the infection rate of the close contacts and the sensitivity and specificity of reported results were taken as the point estimates, the positive predictive value of the active screening was only 19.67%, in contrast, the false-positive rate of positive results was 80.33%. The multivariate-probabilistic sensitivity analysis results supported the base-case findings, with a 75% probability for the false-positive rate of positive results over 47%. Conclusions: In the close contacts of COVID-19 patients, nearly half or even more of the 'asymptomatic infected individuals' reported in the active nucleic acid test screening might be false positives.

And I just realize the paper was recently retracted. What is going on? It happened again with the detailed analysis of the virus. As Ioannidis puts it:

Based on Altmetric scores, the most discussed and most visible scientific paper across all 20+ million papers published in the last 8 years across all science is a preprint claiming that the new coronavirus’ spike protein bears “uncanny similarity” with HIV-1 proteins.2 The Altmetric score of this work has reached an astronomical level of 13725 points as of March 5, 2020. The paper was rapidly criticized as highly flawed and the authors withdrew it within days

I hope someone cares enough to explain why these papers were retracted.

How much more Bizarre can Bizarre get?
The govt is hiring security guards to stop us from entering the long term hospitals for Alzheimer patients, etc. This sort of ties in to something I wrote about on this thread and that many sent a nod to. After this event we should consider that the MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT is an enemy of the people. Even if I work in a hospital, especially so... And start paying serious attention to changes taking place on a daily basis.
I have an ugly feeling that while the shutdown is ongoing THEY will overhaul our entire HEALTH SERVICES to a 1 world solution, we already know that all data is now shared across borders. In political science terms, in the 80's no govt would have shared that, right? This brings the money agenda. As James Corbett put on his video posted yesterday, they are creating the perfect setting to MAKE YOU join the crowd or STARVE!
This is ever so clever, right?! Yet, my sense tells me that we better hold on tight cause something absolutely explosive, earth-shaking, is about to transpire, but what??? I tend to make humour out of this disastrous state of affairs and pray for us all that our collective prayer will heed positive change, cause I dont know how much more Bizarre we will handle! Cancel NutFlix!

guimondaniel.......I think they are trying to "cull" the population. The most "expendable & vulnerable" amongst us. Just my thoughts.

I experienced something really weird this morning, almost like I was living in a different reality.

My wife and I went out to do a little shopping. On the way to the grocery store, I noticed that the traffic was somewhat normal for a Sunday morning. It was warm and sunny, people on walks just like any 'normal' Sunday morning. The grocery store had relatively few people and if it wasn't for all the signage on the floor to control 'social distancing', everything seemed normal and there was nothing like a pandemic taking place. The only thing I noticed that may have been out of the ordinary was one person wearing a mask.

We then went to two other stores. A health store and a hardware store. It was the same there. Everything seemed 'normal'. Everyone just going about their business, cashiers being as friendly as usual.

When we arrived back home, our neighbors were outside chopping wood (we both had a couple of dead trees in our backyards taken down yesterday). So I walked over to have a little chat with them. We had a very pleasant 20 minute conversation, talking about all sorts of things. There was not one mention about the present situation about the 'virus'. It was just another Sunday morning, enjoying the day off from work and doing things 'around the house'.

For some reason, today, off an on, I keep getting the strong feeling of something big waiting in the wings. Like the other shoe is going to drop.

It gave me a weird feeling, something akin to 'the calm before the storm'.

My guess is that something wicked this way comes (whatever that might be although I would bet on a combination of factors that include comets and earthchanges) and what we are seeing is a deep seated reaction/sensing of the pressure this puts on the collective unconscious of humanity. Even the people (and their overlords) currently pulling the strings and using every means to use this situation for their nefarious goals might not be fully aware of it. Or even aware of it at all.

A good website for homeopathic research is hpathy.com. In addition to articles,they also offer free online courses and books. For ill effects vaccines, the remedy thuja is one that is used very often. This article, Homeopathic Therapy of Vaccine Damages and Vaccine Injuries - Andreas Bachmair, gives a good overview and examples of cases.
Thank you. Today I insisted again to my homeopath. She lives in the peninsula. So she wrote to me that Thuya is good plus Silicea. She recommends also chlorella. Now the mystery is: does my homeopathic pharmacy still do homeopathic medication? I will see tomorrow.

today was run off election in my city in Bavaria, and it turned out through the last two days that several thousands of peeps didn't get their election documents. They told people to come to the citizens office until 16 o'clock and get those. Wait. What? First you want people to stay at home, then thousands should come to the citizens office? queueing with 2 metres distance? sure.

By John Lee

John Lee is a recently retired professor of pathology and a former NHS consultant pathologist.

Highlights:
  • “We risk being convinced that we have averted something that was never really going to be as severe as we feared.”
  • “If we tracked flu or other seasonal viruses in the same way, we would also see an exponential increase.”
  • “We have yet to see any statistical evidence for excess deaths, in any part of the world.”
  • “When drastic measures are introduced, they should be based on clear evidence. In the case of Covid-19, the evidence is not clear.
  • “Much of the response to Covid-19 seems explained by the fact that we are watching this virus in a way that no virus has been watched before.”
  • “We have decided on policies of extraordinary magnitude without concrete evidence of excess harm already occurring, and without proper scrutiny of the science used to justify them.”
  • “Above all else, we must…look for what is, not for what we fear might be.”
What I found interesting in this article are the social implications, the effect on young people especially also the lasting effects, a psychological trauma that may take years to heal. I am reminded of something the Cs communicated in one the transcripts several years ago, they called it a Soul Smashing Event. something we are living through at this time I think.

Actually i am in quarantine for 2 weeks. Photography in ICU and inside the ward are not possibile.
This about Bergamo's death. Gori: "A Bergamo i morti sono tre volte quelli ufficiali"
Here you can find all the numbers Covid-19 - Situazione in Italia

All the ambulatory clinics, surgery are sospended, At now are possible only emergency access and emergency surgery. So the access to the hospital are very limited. Only covid and emergency at the moment. And this is greatest problem.

In these days ambulance deliver you in hospital only if you are critical (acute symptom like chest, pain, stroke ecc) and in case of covid suspect only if you are in severe condition or desaturation (satO2 <93%).
The very unusual facts is the proportion of covid patology relative to the rest. We saw a decrease of stroke, a decrease of cardiac infarct.
Fortunately the situation is improving now.
I have a video on my phone via whatsapp on my hospital (i am not able to upload here).
I can find other materials (like our ER screenshot of that days) later but is possibile to find online every data.
if someone don't believe me i can give my email/whatsapp number and give the informations that you need.
That would be super cool, because you would have valuable info indeed! 👍

The same here.

I called my mother, who is in her eighties, at the nursing home and she was sad when I told her that many people were losing their jobs over this virus. Even though she is pretty secluded (no visitors allowed) and can be a bit confused she thought the whole situation was bizarre and again compared it to a war-like situation, just like the other day. Maybe more people (and animals) feel it in their bones that something is up.

This morning felt chilled to the bone, in fact I am just beginning to warm up. I talked with my sister in the UK earlier and she made an interesting observation. She told me she noted a change the birdsong. Which prompted me to pay attention. The sky is clear and it's a lovely sunny day, but I see no birds flying around. I have a bush outside one of my windows, usually in the morning, they are darting in and out of the bush, twittering away, today there is complete silence, have not seen any crows flying around either.

Thank you. Today I insisted again to my homeopath. She lives in the peninsula. So she wrote to me that Thuya is good plus Silicea. She recommends also chlorella. Now the mystery is: does my homeopathic pharmacy still do homeopathic medication? I will see tomorrow.
Loreta, have a read of below article to understand the symptoms and what remedies would work better. You’d still need to see a homeopath for private consultation as our state of mind and sensitivities define the best suited remedy.
Because of my own sensitivities, I started with Byronia few years ago to fight the common cold/flu and it worked well before moving to Silicea which kicked it out of my system altogether. Both are on the recommendation list. Arsenic Album has been ruled out which was initially suggested by few homeopaths since lot more data and cases are available now to conduct a thorough analysis.
Coronavirus Covid-19 - Analysis of symptoms from confirmed cases with an assessment of possible homeopathic remedies for treatment and prophylaxis

In my case, I keep a bottle of Dr Reckweg’s R83 which is a mixture of few remedies and its my best defence against all manners of flu, colds and hay fevers. I remember coming down with a heavy flu late last year (might have been Covid-19) which lasted few days. I took Silicea initially, finishing off with R83 and was completely healed in 5 days. During the process, I could feel a battle raging inside my body. Imaging having a feeling of a really bad flu without the accompanying body ache or heavy headaches. You feel like you just had a massive headache which is receding but never actually got to live through the headache if you know what I mean. Homeopathy gets to work within seconds after entering your body. You may suffer the effects of fever for a day or so and then you are constantly in recovery mode.

Now severe weather warning are in effect for South Ontario with wind gusts of over 90 kms/hr + possible hail up to 2 cm.

Back
Top Bottom