Be afraid, be very afraid. Covid19 is not your run of the mill Coronavrus. Oh no! It's novel. You know, new and improved like when they keep putting more raisins in Raisin Bran (it's got two scoops of raisins)

And the preacher said; "Get thee behind me Covid19!" and they were healed. And so it is written: you shall wash your hands constantly and dare not leave your home for the WHO has thus commanded it. And so it was...

(To be continued)

Some numbers:
Coronavirus deaths this year: 35,000 (hysteria, panic, crisis...)
Flu deaths this year: 120,000 (business as usual)
HIV/AIDS deaths this year: 412,000 (business as usual)
Cancer deaths this year: 2,000,000 (business as usual)

So if you think there's no pandemic... you're wrong! There's a massive stupidity pandemic going around. Be careful not to catch it!
That would make a great tweet!

Did anyone see satelite action? I was out in the garden last night for only six to seven minutes (my dog had to pee), and I watched the sky. I saw quite an amount of sattelites. In those minutes there were four satellites i saw. all going the same direction.

Doctors should have recognized the symptoms of zinc deficiency and treated it to save those patients. This public health problem is almost six months old now and horrible damages are rapidly mounting.
At the very least a lot seem to not be abiding by their hypocratic oath either from fear or ignorance, contributing to the hysteria and lies. For the upright ones, more support is needed, IMO.

At the begging of this I assumed, no matter what it was, China would use this situation for removing it's dissidents. Then as the other countries joined in, they probably took advantage of the situation as well.

What we have now is begging to look like this: Any “not well” person is “one of them” run for you life! And, any well person “is a carrier” run for your life! So, now anyone could be picked up at anytime and nobody would question it.

The whole US is in a state of emergency, as is my state and my county. What that means to me is the “leaders” have full freedom to pass whatever bills or laws they like. And I’m not sure we know the half of what is being passed right now.

Having said the above, here in my small coastal area of Oregon it is not as bad as is being reported by others in Europe. Example, they closed the beaches, but left a park open in town for walking. Food supplies are holding at this time. They did tell us that breaking the rules can cost 1,200 dollar fine, and or prison time.

Rainy and cold here.

Sometimes, a lawsuit is the only way to get to the truth because the court has the power to order "discovery", that is, the offender has to produce all details about what they did or did not do, financial records, etc. Or, the suing party has to show their hand justifying their suit.

When things get into court, if the system is unbiased, cold hard reality hits people in the face and that's something that many never forget and don't repeat the mistake. It can also lead to changes in laws.
The legal systems in most countries appear to be on the same page as those running this madness, so I personally don't hold out hope that this would be a fruitful undertaking.
At this point, massive uprisings seem to be the only possible effective way of unravelling the agenda....or cosmic interference of the 'now will you pay attention' kind.

I have been following the DJB reactions as an opposition for a few months as I have been planning to return 'home' within the next couple of years and wanted to know how things were run over there. They certainly have a better grip on reality than most and would make better leaders than others. Unfortunately the PTB will surely put up a fight to keep things as they are and the population misinformed and under control. :rolleyes:
There is also the young fella in Croatian parliament whose name I can't remember right now, that is constantly badgering the existing leadership by throwing truth in their face who has his head on straight, IMO.
That might be Ivan Pernar.

A crazy thought comes to my mind. On a lot of articles posted on this thread and this video I just saw post by Joe (see below) it seems to me that people are being taken to the hospital supposedly because of the virus and on the other hand, people / articles report that oddly the hospitals are empty, so the logical question that follows is where did all these people go, or were they taken away ?

Brings to mind the white helmets propaganda videos also. 🤔

It's also possible they're holding a terrible hand and are driven by desperation.

There is something going on behind the scenes,. this from the Canadian Press

Snips from the article
OTTAWA — The crews of two Royal Canadian Navy vessels were ordered to sequester in a Halifax hotel for two weeks as the federal government announced Monday that it is ready to mobilize up to 24,000 Canadian troops at the drop of a hat to help with the COVID-19 pandemic.

Rear-Admiral Craig Baines, commander of Maritime Atlantic Forces, ordered sailors from HMCS Ville de Quebec and HMCS Moncton as well as the crew of a maritime helicopter detachment to sequester to ensure they are clear of the respiratory illness.

Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan later revealed Ottawa is ready to mobilize up to 24,000 Canadian troops to help deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. That represents about a quarter of the entire force and would be one of the largest peacetime mobilizations in Canadian history.

Those on standby include 10 Canadian Army units as well as Navy ships and Air Force aircraft and crew. Reservists and Canadian Rangers are also being put on notice, Sajjan said, with the Rangers ready to conduct patrols to northern and Indigenous communities.

These flexible teams are capable of operating as local response forces to assist with humanitarian support, wellness checks, natural disaster response and other tasks as required," said Sajjan, adding requests for assistance will be prioritized based on need.

I wonder what the criteria is for other tasks as required

The last paragraph in the screenshot says: "The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with"

The way I read this is that he's been director of the NIAID since 1984 and he's seen "surprise infectious disease outbreaks" that happen during every administration's term, so he is sure that the same thing will happen during Trump's term.

FWIW
Yeah, it's possible, although too specific to not stand out and downright weird.

Same thing here. We had rain after that we had snow and thunder and lightening during the time it was snowing. I don't remember having seen that during that period of the year.
I experienced something really weird this morning, almost like I was living in a different reality.

My wife and I went out to do a little shopping. On the way to the grocery store, I noticed that the traffic was somewhat normal for a Sunday morning. It was warm and sunny, people on walks just like any 'normal' Sunday morning. The grocery store had relatively few people and if it wasn't for all the signage on the floor to control 'social distancing', everything seemed normal and there was nothing like a pandemic taking place. The only thing I noticed that may have been out of the ordinary was one person wearing a mask.

We then went to two other stores. A health store and a hardware store. It was the same there. Everything seemed 'normal'. Everyone just going about their business, cashiers being as friendly as usual.

When we arrived back home, our neighbors were outside chopping wood (we both had a couple of dead trees in our backyards taken down yesterday). So I walked over to have a little chat with them. We had a very pleasant 20 minute conversation, talking about all sorts of things. There was not one mention about the present situation about the 'virus'. It was just another Sunday morning, enjoying the day off from work and doing things 'around the house'.

It gave me a weird feeling, something akin to 'the calm before the storm'.

What's even weirder, is that about a minute after posting the above, we suddenly had a mini freak storm with rain and hail that lasted for 10 to 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom