Just wanted to note here that yesterday was a totally weird day with several people here in the house feeling extremely dizzy and fairly frequently; headaches, extreme tiredness, anxiety. We talked about it only after it was realized that it wasn't just one person feeling this way. Either there was some strong "beaming" going on yesterday, or the planet frequency is doing weird things.

Today, all is fine. I'm able to work efficiently, and so is Ark.

It struck me awhile ago that this thread is pretty much a manifestation of all of us "sitting back and watching the show." Here we are, discussing it furiously just as though we were at some kind of party, having drinks and snacks. And so many good points being raised!

"Direct the progression" probably did not refer to the progression of the disease as the context was that of mutation. That is, directing the progression of the mutation.

So, I suppose my question would be what in the spiritual force does the directing? Would it involve specific information contained in the genes that transmutes the constitution of the virus? Is it purely 'mind over matter'? Then again I may be way off. Sorry if this is all noise; I'd really like to try to understand it.

Just wanted to note here that yesterday was a totally weird day with several people here in the house feeling extremely dizzy and fairly frequently; headaches, extreme tiredness, anxiety.

I can attest to feeling the same yesterday. Also recently started having more instances of ear ringing. Usually I barely ever get it, and now it is much more often, but for several seconds only.

I felt quite strange all day yesterday; I assigned it due to waking up uncovered by opened window and assumed I´m getting an angina. My through felt funny, I also felt some "blur" in my head..... I don´t know how to explain it.....

Today I´m feeling fine again.... :umm:

###########

Here is some news from Robert Robert Koch Institute :rolleyes:

Robert Koch Institute assumes an increasing death rate

Almost 600 people in Germany have died as a result of Covid-19. The RKI has released information about who is fatal to the lung disease.

The head of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) assumes that there will be many more Covid 19 deaths in Germany. "I expect the death rate to increase," said Lothar Wieler at a press conference on Tuesday. "We now also have a large number of cases in nursing homes and old people's homes, where the particularly affected risk groups live."

The average age of those previously died in Germany from Covid-19 is 80 years. According to Wieler, the youngest person who died of Covid-19 in Germany was 28 years old and suffered from previous illnesses. The fact that the death rate in Germany is currently still quite low at around 0.8 percent is due to the fact that the Federal Republic tested "very early and very much", said Wieler. "That's why we found a lot of mild cases."

In the meantime, more than 61,000 people in Germany have been infected with the Sars-CoV-2 virus. So far, 583 people have died from the effects of Covid-19, and around 16,100 are considered to have recovered. "Everyone can develop Covid-19, regardless of age," said Wieler. "However, the risk of getting seriously ill increases with age and whether you have previous illnesses or not." There are also more male deaths than female deaths.

Study examines risk perception of the population

In the press conference, Wieler also referred to a study that uses surveys to investigate the protective behavior and risk perception of the population. The Cosmo consortium (Covid-19 Snapshot Monitoring) asks online once a week how the risks of Covid-19 are perceived by the population and which protective measures the Germans approve or reject. The aim of the project is to get a repeated insight into the perception of the population.

"According to this, 41 percent of respondents consider Covid-19 to be dangerous," said Wieler. "And that's true: it's a dangerous disease and the more people see it, the better." Nevertheless, the outbreak is still perceived by many as "media hype", which is unfortunate.

Older people belonging to the risk group in particular would perceive a relatively low risk of illness. "Many are still taking care of their grandchildren," said Wieler. It is great that the older people take over this service, but it is important that the risk groups protect themselves. "I would like to ask everyone to take the disease seriously and to adhere to the distance requirement."

According to the study, around 90 percent of Germans knew that they should stay at home if they were sick. "But only 77 percent do it," said Wieler. "And only 63 percent go into self-quarantine if they have symptoms."

Regarding the effectiveness of the mask requirement introduced in Jena, Wieler said: "Mouth and nose protection is used to protect others from infection. If someone is infected themselves, the protection ensures that the droplets cannot fly so far." A self-made mouth and nose protector also prevents droplets from flying around after sneezing or coughing. So-called FFP2 masks should be reserved for medical personnel.

It struck me awhile ago that this thread is pretty much a manifestation of all of us "sitting back and watching the show." Here we are, discussing it furiously just as though we were at some kind of party, having drinks and snacks. And so many good points being raised!
Good to hear things get better again!

I must to admit that since this madness started this forum is the only oasis of normality for me. Thank you all for being and sharing here.

They should be letting everyone get it so that they have immunity to stronger strains.
I said the same thing to a work colleague today but he countered by saying that this is why lockdown and social distancing is a good thing as it would prevent the elderly with weak immune systems from getting infected. As if they aren’t going to get it once the lockdown has lifted!!
People are utterly clueless even on their best days :headbash:

Just wanted to note here that yesterday was a totally weird day with several people here in the house feeling extremely dizzy and fairly frequently; headaches, extreme tiredness, anxiety. We talked about it only after it was realized that it wasn't just one person feeling this way. Either there was some strong "beaming" going on yesterday, or the planet frequency is doing weird things.

Discussing the general situation with my wife this morning, she asked me if I loose any sleep over it. No, was my answer, we have been preparing for this kind of situation for more than 10 years.

Same here. During the day it was just some kind of unpleasant feeling. Then, Around 6 pm I started to have headaches on the right side of my head. I was feeling very nervous without any specific reason. Then At 10:30 pm, I went to bed but I could not fall asleep until 3:00 in the morning. And I even took 3mg melatonin before going to bed, but this time it did not work. Even after 3:00, I catch up little sleep but it was more like short naps, not real sleep.
Besides the lack of sleep, I feel pretty ok today.

A crazy thought comes to my mind. On a lot of articles posted on this thread and this video I just saw post by Joe (see below) it seems to me that people are being taken to the hospital supposedly because of the virus and on the other hand, people / articles report that oddly the hospitals are empty, so the logical question that follows is where did all these people go, or were they taken away ?

If there is no-one in hospital, then the amount of sick people must be exaggerated. Where else would they go, if not to hospital? I'm not sure in these 'interesting times' if the police will be called upon to 'do things differently'.

From my perspective - I work in a hospital - there has been a reduction in the number of inpatients. I'm not sure if this is because of:

1. The hospital is 'doing things differently' and processing patients differently because of COVID-19, (I know for a fact that elective surgeries have been cancelled) or,
2. There is a time lag between worse hit countries and my own or,
3. The whole thing is a hoax and everyone is over reacting and suffering from panic and hysteria.
4. It could be a combination of any three of the above....!

It is my understanding, and from what I have seen, police become involved if there is an unexpected death in hospital which then becomes a coroners case.

I once had an experience of a very sweet elderly, confused (and curious) patient come up to me and ask if another patient had 'been naughty' when a couple of uniformed constables turned up with clipboards. I didn't have the heart to tell her, (indeed I wouldn't have been allowed to), tell her that the patient had died.

Yesterday from about noon I started to feel an unusual dread in me. I know it is not usual, thoughts became more shady than usual. And unless I was paying close attention to them they always drifted to something awful accompanied by an unavoidable negative emotion. It was like if a dense shadow was cast upon me. Very abnormal.

So clearly Powers That Be in Russia understand that it is a circus, and that this circus should be maintained to a degree, and for certain purposes. And also because there is still much uncertainty, until they get enough objective and unbiased data regarding the virus. At least that my take on the situation at the moment. Will see how it goes.
I like that take on why Russia's joining in, BUT there IS already "enough objective and unbiased data regarding the virus," no? At least as far as 'shutting down the country' is concerned?

By the way, I'm mad at RT for regurgitating the MSM view on this. They've posted some skeptical op-eds, but the overall tenor of their reporting is 'PANDEMIC!'

Attachments

• RT_Black Death.JPG
    RT_Black Death.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 26
Thank you Gaby I appreciate the update. I hope you're doing ok? Sounds like it would be a crazy time working at a hospital. It's a pressure at "normal" times. Take care.
She writes about that in the article. Compared to normal times, she's on holidays. And she's wondering where all the best wishes were when she was really stressed out from periods of heavy workload.

Not your fault though; you've been primed to imagine it's currently hell for all medics. It's not!

I like that take on why Russia's joining in, BUT there IS already "enough objective and unbiased data regarding the virus," no? At least as far as 'shutting down the country' is concerned?

Yes, totally agree with you. Clearly Putin and the rest have their own considerations, even if on the surface it looks more like a necessary reaction. Putin and the government were getting ready for the vote on the new Constitution on the 22nd of April. It actually looks like they did everything possible to avoid or delay the circus reaction until the last moment, because the quarantine would interfere with the already existing plans.

As to why they are doing it and sitting on the "unbiased" data? Don't know. The same applies to them still sitting on the vital information regarding 9/11.

By the way, I'm mad at RT for regurgitating the MSM view on this. They've posted some skeptical op-eds, but the overall tenor of their reporting is 'PANDEMIC!'

Yes, unfortunately Margarita Simonyan is quite taken by the whole issue, despite her reasonable comments here:

So it's not surprising that RT's writing staff follows the boss's view on the situation.

What should also be considered that her view is much more strict than that of the Russian government, or at least that's how it was before. I follow her Telegram account, and she constantly posted how she can't understand why Russian government doesn't take stricter rules, akin to China. According to her China's strict methods can be seen as a successful model for fighting the virus.

Another unfortunate thing that could potentially influence her response is the fact that she was pregnant with her forth child, but then just recently had a miscarage. So she is obviously in a very emotional and overprotective state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom