Since illegal immigrants have now full access to the healthcare system, I suppose that if some of them display flu-like symptoms, they will be counted as COV-19 carriers (a handy way to inflate further the figures) and hospitalized if the symptoms are serious enough. Meanwhile, the locals see their medical treatments delayed or cancelled because of the coronavirus hysteria.

On the same note, in France, immigrants are now used to do "voluntary work" (read work for free) for the farmers, while millions of locals are unemployed and ordered to stay home!

The deal is obvious: you work for free, in exchange you get a visa. Isn't working for free the definition of slavery?

The above illustrates that one of the reasons for the planned mass migration to Europe was to increase the labor supply and thus drive the wages down.
Well they are saying that this was the ultimate goal of Soros agenda - to devalue the European work force. Our standard of living was too high for the liking of the elite.

Canada is also using cellphone data for evaluating if citizens conform to social distancing recommendations.

I was talking to an MD yesterday and I was told that their hospital's immunologist told them to expect a surge in ~ 2-3 weeks due to the fact that people do not conform to the social distancing recommendations, and they know that from the analysis of the cell phone data.

Interesting:

According to the statistics on the population of Italy, in the first 3 months of this year, ie at the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, a total of 168,698 people died, which would be an average of 1,884 deaths per day (if we count 90 days). The media assures us that this is an awful lot and that we can blame Corona for this HUGE number.

In 2019, 185,968 died in the same period, a daily average of 2,066 deaths.
In 2018, a total of 184,991 people died in the first quarter, which turns out to be 2055 daily.
And in 2017, 195,045 people died in the first three months. So, daily 2133.

There is a case here where one politician returned from Malta which was on the "must go into quarantine if you come from there" list and was allowed to continue to work. Next day the goverment changed that list and removed Malta so that they dont suffer calling out from the tiny amount of journalists that DARE to ask legitimate questions! All on record and in tv show on youtube hahahahaah... politicans here are imbeciles to the nth degree 😂
Well Malta currently has 186 cases, no deaths and only two people in intensive care.

Well Malta currently has 186 cases, no deaths and only two people in intensive care.
Yep, quite a reason for quarantine eh? Ive even tried to speak with some people when I am out and about and when I tell them that 150 thousand people DIE EVERY DAY contrasted with cca.20 thousand "deaths from corona v." in THREE MONTHS they look really puzzled ahahah 😁

I had a thought last night regarding the Russian mission to Italy.
What if the reason Russia sent military personnel rather than the civil emergency ones is that what we are actually dealing with is Biowarfare and either Russia informed Italy about it, or Italy asked for help to identify why they have so many cases?

My personal take on why Russian military went there and not the Ministry of Emergency Situations, is because Russian Ministry of Health has a very tight connection with WHO. They even have a very elaborate strategy of collaboration. Which actually explains why The Ministry of Health comes out with often totally asinine decisions, especially when it comes to smoking and other similar issues.

Basically, military doesn't have to report to WHO or anyone else, so whatever they discover can be either shared or mostly not.

Last edited:
A student in my child's school was killed in an apparent murder suicide by the parent. The lockdown seems to be pushing some people over the edge.
This is a tragedy of huge proportions that is coming concerning people that have mental problems, drug problems, addictions, depression, paranoia, etc. Maybe part of their plan is to get rid of them. Like the Nazis, those who do not fit in their new world order, get rid of them. Now in a extraordinary proportion because a planetary proportion. Just who are strong will survive. Those without emotion, without sensibility, without empathy or compassion and strong physically, to be able to work for them. Maybe I am exaggerating. But maybe I am not far away.

I am watching it 😍!! To me it is a boost in strength, courage and determination! So many people are remembering that the power is in us already and it makes my heart warm. The CHANGE STARTS FROM WITHIN!

And I would suggest to everybody to try and look all this cv fake madness with this mindset, what have you got to loose? Except government and msm induced fear.... 😃
@Agron I did some digging and, while I was not able to confirm the exact story you reported, I see that there is something really going on with US troops in Italy:

I also found this one really interesting:

But it seems they are withdrawing troops from Iraq too:

So again, signs of some rearrangement of spheres of influence? Another napkin moment?

My personal take on why Russian military went there and not the Ministry of Emergency Situations, is because Russian Ministry of Health has a very tight connection with WHO. They even have a very elaborate strategy of collaboration. Which actually explains why The Ministry of Health comes out with often totally asinine decisions, especially when it comes to smoking and other similar issues.

Basically, military doesn't have to report to WHO or anyone else, so whatever they discover can be either shared or mostly not.
It is also possible that the civil personnel would have to agree to go, whereas the military ones can be ordered to go.

Corona Virus timeline

Quess this should be added to the timeline:
Adriano Decarli, an epidemiologist and medical statistics professor at the University of Milan, said there had been a “significant” increase in the number of people hospitalized for pneumonia and flu in the areas of Milan and Lodi between October and December last year.
My bolding

Was Milan the episenter? Lot of chinese worker in that area?

@Agron I did some digging and, while I was not able to confirm the exact story you reported, I see that there is something really going on with US troops in Italy:

I also found this one really interesting:

But it seems they are withdrawing troops from Iraq too:

So again, signs of some rearrangement of spheres of influence? Another napkin moment?
Awesome digging!

My sources are of a highly connected nature. I hear it from people that seem like they are backed up with huge money and real protection to allow for radical changes in goverments of Serbia and Croatia. And Im not hearing this type of info from just one source. Almost a dozen sources all sing the same song with different pieces of the puzzle!

New Corbett report video:

Key points:
  • Italy has a higher number of the elderly and the way they record deaths could be inflating the numbers- dying with COVID is not the same as dying FROM COVID as pointed out numerous times on the forum and in Gaby's articles
  • 88% of reported deaths could be misattributed to COVID
  • Thousands of deaths that have led to the introduction of medical martial law may not have been from COVID at all, but of the serious comorbidities that majority of patients had
  • Majority of deaths have been in people who have 3 other long-term chronic illnesses
  • Air pollution is a factor in Italy- widely reported 28th feb 2019- smog levels way above national safe limits in Northern Italy which could have contributed to the hotspot of cases
  • September 2018- water supply alert: 150 pneumonia cases in a week reported in Brescia, Lombardy, Italy. There have been previous outbreaks of pneumonia where we are now seeing outbreaks of COVID
  • Hype hype hype up fear to impose a police state
  • Imperial college LDN study- vastly overestimated number of deaths, now have adjusted the number only AFTER the lockdowns.
  • Many people are trying to blow the whistle- 12 experts questioning virus panic, 10 more just come out
Corbett's show notes:

It is also possible that the civil personnel would have to agree to go, whereas the military ones can be ordered to go.

Well, many in the Emergency Control Ministry (EMERCOM) are soldiers. Actually, Shoygu was its first minister. It's totally a speculation on my part, of course. But it sounds logical to use military if you want a tighter control over dissemination of information. Maybe there are also other considerations. But I don't think it has anything to do with "secret invasion" of any sort.

As for it being easier to order soldiers, Russian army is mostly contract army nowadays when it comes to abroad operations. So these people want to go. The harsher the conditions, the more interesting for them.

Back
Top Bottom