Just back from the park and doing some errands. Good few in the park, only 2 people wearing masks, two garda cars driving around the park with two in the car (no social distancing🙄), gave them a nod and a smile they done the same back😀. Not stopping anyone for now, just observing. My drive took me 6km from home, no check points in the area had a chat with the butcher. He's well stocked the supermarket next door massive que outside, no one in the butchers. Butcher said he gets stopped most mornings going to work, nice man but he thinks it's necessary. Went to the post office to post FOTCM form, again supermarket beside post office the que was massive, no one in post office. Then went to the post office depot to pick up delivery of canning jars. Today was a good day, got to sit on the grass under the sun, listening to the birds, watching some squirrels chewing on nuts. 😀 Im tempted to head down to the forest about 40min drive, not sure though that might be pushing my luck.😏

This was sent to me by a FB friend who messaged me out of the blue because I've been sharing all this stuff about the pandemic hoax. I've received a handful of messages from people who I never talk to online or IRL who are seeing this situation for what it is and just want someone to talk to because everyone around them is blind and obediently following orders. So there ARE people out there who are frustrated and looking for answers. This is why using social media to spread awareness can be so useful. I've never heard from these people or even have them like my posts before, but they have clearly been following things.

I'm getting the same thing, with people messaging, commenting, following, sending FB requests and so forth. Obviously many are thinking about what is going on.

It is also somewhat disheartening, as peeps here have mentioned, when some people you thought were friends, have turned into adversarial, non-thinking reactionaries, posting mis/disinformation and repeating the propaganda.

Indeed the wheat is being separated from the chaff in the 'friends' department as well.

Joe wrote:
Dr. Birx of the US Coronavirus Task Force admitted today on TV, in response to a reporter's question, that if anyone in the US dies, as long as they had the virus, they count it as a virus death. She calls it a "liberal approach" to reporting mortality. Said it's different in other countries.

In the video, it's at 2:08:58
I shared this video on Facebook late last night. As of this morning it has been edited to end before the two hour mark.

I received a letter today from the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I guess I am one of those super speshal people who should not leave their abode under any circumstances :rolleyes: . It is a very uninspiring letter; there is a blank space where 'Dear strategic enclosure' should be, it is badly written and it keeps banging on about how we should all 'follow the rules' just to ensure we all appreciate that we have regressed into serfdom. What a load of ol' squit.

Here's an interview given last night on a Minnesota TV station with a sitting MN senator who is also a doctor talking about the Dept. of Health fudging the numbers on death certificates. Great questions by the news anchor! This is a good one to share on social media to point out that the mortality numbers are being rigged.

This was sent to me by a FB friend who messaged me out of the blue because I've been sharing all this stuff about the pandemic hoax. I've received a handful of messages from people who I never talk to online or IRL who are seeing this situation for what it is and just want someone to talk to because everyone around them is blind and obediently following orders. So there ARE people out there who are frustrated and looking for answers. This is why using social media to spread awareness can be so useful. I've never heard from these people or even have them like my posts before, but they have clearly been following things.

This clip was just posted by 'Q' :-D. Well, this time good ol' Q might have done something useful – the tweet with the clip is being retweeted like crazy...going viral!

Sorry didn't finish that sentence. Meant to say Don't know how much US contributes in comparison to Gates, etc and if I would have any real impact. Maybe just more good cop, bad cop.

Well, I did a quick search and according to this site (see link below) the Gates Foundation is the second largest funder after the U.S. government. The exact amounts maybe fluctuating, but from what I could find Gates funding in 2017 was ca 330 million, and the US in 2017 paid ca 0,5 billion (according to THIS page). So, the US is the larger financier, but Gates is close behind.

And, according to THIS page from 2018, the US funding of the WHO constitutes roughly about 24% of WHO:s total grants (see image). So, if the US suspends its funding, it will make things difficult to the WHO.

figure_3_how_important_is_each_funder_to_each_organization.png

Figure above: How important is each funder to each organization (% of grants)

It's also interesting to see the other big donors of the WHO, no surprises here:

Drug and chemical industry donations to the WHO.png

Fat chance! :lol: Here's this morning's answer to whether or not anybody wants to actually think!

"In this time of crisis which we practice social distancing, population control in public places, and face the uncertain future of a deadly pandemic, we have been instructed to cease and desist any non life sustaining activities.
That means all you conspiracy theory,
fear mongering,
paranoid,
tin foil hat wearing,

wheres my check at,
I cant handle being at home with my kids,
your political party started this,
Facebook users need to deactivate your account until further notice.
Thank you."
I have been unfriending what seem to be NPCs on fb for some time. It's one way I cope I guess. People who dictate to others how to think... Also, people who offer no logical arguments for their statements, bullies, TDS'ers, those who quickly resort to ad-hominems, who continuously post MSM articles with no comment or qualifiers, etc. So what I have left are many people who seem to have open minds, who can debate without getting nasty, some good posts from others that offer objective info. Maybe I could have a different account thas is more a representative sample of the gen pop - not sure I would have the strength to deal with that right now though. :-/

I wrote:
Dr. Birx of the US Coronavirus Task Force admitted today on TV, in response to a reporter's question, that if anyone in the US dies, as long as they had the virus, they count it as a virus death. She calls it a "liberal approach" to reporting mortality. Said it's different in other countries. In the video, it's at 2:08:58
I shared this video on Facebook late last night. As of this morning it has been edited to end before the two hour mark.
I didn't know one could edit a YouTube vid once posted. I'll have to look into that feature.

Here's the video excerpt:

Here's an article about the admission.

And, Bernie Sanders suspended his presidential campaign.

Would anyone know perchance on what page I can find the latest updated 'timeline of events' list?

I believe the most up to date timeline of events is on page 351.

It reminds me in some ways of the Denver Airport murals.

A while ago I went looking to see if there was some symbolism behind the covering of one eye because I saw mention that a lot of celeb's do that. I came across the quote "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" - Desiderius Erasmus.

It's kind of interesting to put that performance into the timeline of events - it happened May 18, 2019.

Thanks for the link about the the Denver Airport murals.

I had forgotten that Denver Airport is mentioned in the first C's session from 16 July 1994. In that session, 'pay attention' is mentioned more than once, as in 'pay attention to the place,' and also 'Denver reveals the government.' Interesting to read the other C's sessions too that reference this airport and the murals there, in light of all the weirdness going on now with the virus.

Spoke to my mom and had a particular conversation. She knows big pharma is in on it, never expected that from her but she ends the conversation with: Have you wash your hands ? Cognitive dissonance unsurprisingly from all the propaganda.

I think confusion will be on the menu for quite a while, most here have dug a lot to find quality info and I think the radar is pretty good in general for who to trust. But we also have this 'always question everything' on our side. Habits that are hard to forge for a lot of people especially under fear. No free lunch on this, the digging and thinking with hammer is one major pay off of wanting to know the truth.

At my job I have to wash my hands or Purell 15 times a day under supervision. So I use rubber gloves to keep my hands from drying. One employee didn't like it saying gloves are not good because blablabla propaganda and also it gets the papers wet and she wanted me to remove the gloves so I told her I have psoriasis and the washing make my hands bleed. I was ready to tell her I have herpes too and with the blood it might not be a good idea but did not need to.

So the next day she has a paper towel on the counter for me to dry the gloves off. It may not seem like much but the little resistance turned from me being manipulated to her. Everytime I dry the gloves with paper towel it feels awsome! Like a victory.

I'm still pondering the morality behind it, am I revelling in revenge or is this the ecstacy the shamans talked about ?

The C's said when someone with sts intentions goes at you, you are allowed anything in return (I'm paraphrasing).

Now being someone who trys to have truth as avatar it's a bit conflictual but being pushed around is a no go either.
Should we fight fire with fire ?

Cause I feel the plans forming. Agenda2020 meet worlwide hackers.

Back
Top Bottom