I saw this : US jails begin releasing prisoners to stem Covid-19 infections

France did the same. So orders certainly come from above. I did a quick search and yes, it's in several countries:

Source (march 25)
Hmmm, releasing prisoners on the pretext of prevention, and then when aforementioned who’ve been jailed commit new crimes, you have readymade justification for stronger enforcement of isolation. That almost seems too obvious. What is they say? The bigger the lie?

The noose is going to tighten soon, they will start clamping down on any alternative sources of information as it seems they cannot keep information under control. Maybe when they do this they will expose themselves and that might back fire, but it is also possible that exchanging information like we do here might become illegal soon. So let's enjoy it while we have it. Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences and information.
They have deleted YouTube videos of people filming empty hospitals. And so, 'telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act'.

They are legalizing censorship. Of course they'll need to make surveillance easier too. They have to be able to watch and track everything you do, and what you say, and to whom you speak. Lots of 'wonderful' new powers to suppress the people. And, they'll 'dress it up' in false patronizing language.

It's probably better to mock them as it takes their power away. And figure out how they do what they do, talk about it constantly, and work out ways to counteract without confronting..

So prisoners are released to avoid contamination but normal people are put in jail for violating the quarantine:
British man faces jail time for violating coronavirus quarantine (March 20, 2020)
States threatening jail time over coronavirus orders' violations (March 24, 2020)
Italy threatens fines, jail time for those not obeying coronavirus lockdown (March 12, 2020)

Of course normal people who are jailed will, magically, not be contaminated nor contaminating others. And released prisoners, recovering their liberty, will jail themself again at home, sure. This is totally schizophrenic.

Hmmm, releasing prisoners on the pretext of prevention, and then when aforementioned who’ve been jailed commit new crimes, you have readymade justification for stronger enforcement of isolation. That almost seems too obvious. What is they say? The bigger the lie?
Yes, increasing the chaos.

Last edited:
I received a letter today from the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I guess I am one of those super speshal people who should not leave their abode under any circumstances :rolleyes: . It is a very uninspiring letter; there is a blank space where 'Dear strategic enclosure' should be, it is badly written and it keeps banging on about how we should all 'follow the rules' just to ensure we all appreciate that we have regressed into serfdom. What a load of ol' squit.

This post has elicited quite a few 'Angry' emotes from the 'Like' post feedback option. Hopefully, all of those are in relation to the letter rather to what I said about it. However, if I have made anyone angry with that post then I apologise. Please know that I would never deliberately set out to anger anyone here especially at such a trying time.

I would have posted about this before but I have been struggling with a great deal of anger and did not trust to post when I lacked composure. Then I picked up another virus, my third in the last six months which is very unusual for me. I might go years without getting one; the most I get most years when everyone is coming down with a virus is a head cold. How I picked it up is a mystery too since I have only left the flat to pick up food or my prescription for the last three weeks. Given the stringent social distancing measures in my local supermarket, how could I have picked a virus up from there since that's the only place I've been!?! I am beginning to wonder if the social distancing measures are not very effective at stopping the transmission of viruses :whistle: .

This virus has been interesting though. It began with a nasty headache for a couple of days which I had assumed was due to tension due to getting really angry over the C19 'crisis'. Then I woke up one morning to find that my whole body was shaking. I had got cold in bed even though the flat thermostat said that it was 19 degrees Celsius! I put even more layers on both myself and the bed and gradually warmed up and managed to stop shaking and get back to sleep. I then spent most of the next few days in bed, sleeping and resting as that was all I could manage. My body felt like someone had given me a good kicking all over, I felt queasy and still had the headache, my vision was blurry, I would feel cold so would put on a dressing gown and immediately feel overhot and claustrophobic. I was not feeling great! Today though I actually have some energy and have had more of a normal day which is a relief.

I only mention this really to say that when I awoke and found myself shaking and cold I couldn't help but remember the C's saying that many would get 'chills'. It gave me a wry smile!

Oh, and my friend rang today and said that his friend and her boyfriend have both had C19 recently and that it took them 3 weeks to get over it. Interestingly, she and my friend both reported a great deal of pain in their lower spine. I wonder if it was some DNA re-wiring going on.

Right, time to catch up a bit on this thread. Sorry if this is terribly out of the current flow of the conversation. I just haven't been able to cope with keeping up with this thread recently.

That's just NUTS! I follow this guy on Twitter and he is NOT crazy! He's one of the few who have good sense.

Now people, this is kinda scary. It strongly suggests that they will start actively confining people who don't go along with the party line.

My cousin is a journalist in Zurich, and she used to be friends with Binder on FB. I asked her what she thought of this whole affair, and that is her response - FWIW:

As for Binder, I know no more than you do. To be honest, I wasn't surprised. I've been wondering for a long time if this is going to end well. I muted him a few weeks ago. I stopped arguing with him a long time ago. He became very abusive towards me - and personal, even below the belt, although he didn't know me at all. But since I find it important to hear critical voices, I still read along. But only until a few weeks ago. Then one evening was enough for me. I only found him destructive - even towards himself. I can't imagine that he is doing well. I couldn't help but notice that there are voices claiming that he should be silenced. I rather think he is not well.

This post has elicited quite a few 'Angry' emotes from the 'Like' post feedback option. Hopefully, all of those are in relation to the letter rather to what I said about it. However, if I have made anyone angry with that post then I apologise. Please know that I would never deliberately set out to anger anyone here especially at such a trying time.

I would have posted about this before but I have been struggling with a great deal of anger and did not trust to post when I lacked composure. Then I picked up another virus, my third in the last six months which is very unusual for me. I might go years without getting one; the most I get most years when everyone is coming down with a virus is a head cold. How I picked it up is a mystery too since I have only left the flat to pick up food or my prescription for the last three weeks. Given the stringent social distancing measures in my local supermarket, how could I have picked a virus up from there since that's the only place I've been!?! I am beginning to wonder if the social distancing measures are not very effective at stopping the transmission of viruses :whistle: .

This virus has been interesting though. It began with a nasty headache for a couple of days which I had assumed was due to tension due to getting really angry over the C19 'crisis'. Then I woke up one morning to find that my whole body was shaking. I had got cold in bed even though the flat thermostat said that it was 19 degrees Celsius! I put even more layers on both myself and the bed and gradually warmed up and managed to stop shaking and get back to sleep. I then spent most of the next few days in bed, sleeping and resting as that was all I could manage. My body felt like someone had given me a good kicking all over, I felt queasy and still had the headache, my vision was blurry, I would feel cold so would put on a dressing gown and immediately feel overhot and claustrophobic. I was not feeling great! Today though I actually have some energy and have had more of a normal day which is a relief.

I only mention this really to say that when I awoke and found myself shaking and cold I couldn't help but remember the C's saying that many would get 'chills'. It gave me a wry smile!

Oh, and my friend rang today and said that his friend and her boyfriend have both had C19 recently and that it took them 3 weeks to get over it. Interestingly, she and my friend both reported a great deal of pain in their lower spine. I wonder if it was some DNA re-wiring going on.

Right, time to catch up a bit on this thread. Sorry if this is terribly out of the current flow of the conversation. I just haven't been able to cope with keeping up with this thread recently.

As i've posted in same thread, in our house we began to feel symptoms in November 2019, and regularly we feel chills. Cramps. Aches of every description as if our ribs were getting cramps. Night sweats. And we truly believe something is changing in what would be our DNA, since no other explanation would fit our sensations, and change in development. We are in our 50's and 60's and it scared us a bit but with good health advice from the forum we had already made serious necessary changes in diet (keto) and certain supplements (iodine, kamboutcha, peroxyde) as if we had forewarning. Please take good care, since the benefits (for those who chose this branch) outweigh the initial pain and frustration. For a while we believed in beaming or some other wild possibilities, as we live in the woods, it comes and goes.

Many of the symptoms still make their weekly rounds 5 months later (it seems very tightly corresponding to weather events locally) but we are aware and just stay away from the anxiety and fear channels! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it really possible to have such a 'quick' techie test?
He also said that the machine has been tested in different hospitals and has proven 80 percent effectiveness in the tests.

Maybe there could be such a revolutionary new way of testing but if you ask me, considering the effectiveness, it is about as useful as radiocarbon dating method for determining someone's date of birth. Good enough for twisting the numbers.

It's funny, but then again, I have been very depressed for the last couple of days. Don't know, maybe some energies working in the background or something, but it's also just too much at times witnessing what's going on. At this point I can't help but wish punishment and hell reign down on those authoritarian bastards, tearing them to pieces for all the lies and cruelty, including those idiots going full SS supporters. I know that's not very evolved thinking, but I don't know, we had all that crap in Germany before, and the patterns are so similar :-( Sorry for the self-pity, I'm actually in a decent situation compared to so many others, but there are better and worse days, and sometimes it's hard to get into an "enjoy the show" mindset. It's just so damn infuriating, tragic and appalling. I hope that perhaps we who feel that way somehow won't fit into the current reality at some point, creating a new branch of the universe, but maybe that's wishful thinking? I guess we have to hold out some more, and I'm sure we can.
Posting with still 6 pages to read but I need to answer here, becoming sleepy 😫

Dear Luc, a strange (at first glance) idea popped into my mind reading your post :
Roughly the idea was : SPEAK, VIDEO, ONE OTHER, CHANGE IDEAS

Better formulated now :
As you are in FOTCM you can easily spot some other people here and living not so far from you (and i think it's important to find someone who speak the same natural language than you) : propose a video tchat, a discussion, a talk, just to befriend. Of course this can be done with any here, between any. I'm ... near to 100% sure this would change your mind on the positive side ! I think even that at this moment, such actions should be encouraged here on the forum and between all. One special section or special new feature could be added to the forum later : a kind of "WANT TO TALK" thread, or using PM as for such things, PM'ing would be normal to be used.

If one french speaking person here wants to speak because he's cooking his life with bad moods (invented new expression^^) at this moment, please send me a PM we'll arrange a a tchat together, just audio (I have a permanent mumble server ready to be used also) or maybe with a webcam and another utility (second is better, and i shaved my beard so it's fine ;-))

For open webcam conf tool, there's an open source solution, JITSI :

One more example of the inhumane consequences of the lock-down.

On Friday, April 3rd in Western France, a man who wanted to say a last goodbye to his dying father, was forced to turn around
after having traveled the 300 km that separated him from his destination by a gendarme who considered his reason for traveling invalid.

Here is an automatic translation of the whole article. Quite sad. (Bold is mine)

A petty tyrant, probably with a machine gun. And guarding a bridge? A real-life Troll!

This out from Bombards Body Language. Lavrov is nervous about something! things are changing, in flux (understatement)
Sergey Lavrov, Covid-19 World Will Be Different

Bombards only took a small sampling of the interview. Here's the full transcript:
https://www.mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/4099053

I watched the video and at first also thought that Lavrov was more serious than usual, and it did appear that perhaps he made sure to read from the paper in order to answer in the way it was planned or intended. That perhaps the appeared stress is due to him needing to either lie, or to be extra careful in his delivery.

But then I decided to look at his other talks with the press, and found, for example, this one. It is in Russian and pretty long, but just go through the video and pay attention to his body language. Same serious face, same fiddling, same touching the paper, same partial eye contact.

Also here, if you look through the video, he has a paperclip that he fiddles with, puts it aside, and then picks it up again. Apparently he is a fiddler! 😅 Maybe he wouldn't fiddle as much if he was allowed to smoke during the meetings. ;-)

So perhaps just like with the previous analysis of the meeting between Putin and Erdogan, we better look at the original footage and also other footage in order to formulate a better impression.

In the past, I have watched numerous interviews with Lavrov and have to admit, this interview was a little different but his schedule for the day was back-to-back meetings and they started early in the morning. My guess, he probably had a lot on his mind and more work to do and maybe phone calls but had to make an appearance for an interview, in-between? Multi-tasking does have it's down side.

These reports were also published the same day:

Russia says world powers have agreed to hold five-way summit, date to be agreed: RIA
FILE PHOTO: Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov attends a joint news conference with his Finnish counterpart Pekka Haavisto in the House of the Estates in Helsinki, Finland March 3, 2020. Lehtikuva/Markku Ulander via REUTERS
The five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council have agreed to hold a summit, but the date and agenda are still under discussion, the RIA news agency cited Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov as saying.

Even President Putin looks exhausted from everything hitting the fan - all at once?

Putin offers extra 200 billion roubles to Russian regions amid coronavirus
FILE PHOTO: Russian President Vladimir Putin attends a meeting of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council via video link, from Novo-Ogaryovo state residence outside Moscow, Russia Sputnik/Alexei Druzhinin/Kremlin via REUTERS
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Russian regions would receive an additional 200 billion roubles ($2.7 billion) as a relief measure amid the new coronavirus outbreak.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel doesn't look like she's getting much sleep, either?

Germany eases out of coronavirus lockdown with partial opening of shops, schools
German Chancellor Angela Merkel holds a news conference after discussing with German state premiers on whether to prolong or phase-out the lockdown to combat COVID-19 at the Chancellery in Berlin, Germany, April 15, 2020, as the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues in Munich. Bernd von Jutrczenka/Pool via REUTERS
Germany has achieved a "fragile intermediate success" in its the fight against the coronavirus and will take small steps out of lockdown with the partial reopening of shops next week and schools from May 4, Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday.

Even French President ....... Oh ... never MIND? (!!!)

France's Macron says he hopes to secure Putin backing for UN truce plea
FILE PHOTO: French President Emmanuel Macron, wearing a protective face mask, talks with health workers as he visits a medical center in Pantin near Paris as the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues in France, April 7, 2020. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes/Pool
French President Emmanuel Macron said he has secured the agreement of three of the five permanent members of the United Nations' Security Council to back a call by the UN for a global ceasefire so the world can focus on the coronavirus epidemic.

You can bet that the WHO and other PTB helpers won’t like that move at all... I‘m pretty sure Trump is doing that not for the reasons stated but in actuality because he knows that the WHO is one of the main bodies who created this dangerous hoax situation to begin with.

WHO regrets Trump funding halt as global coronavirus cases top 2 million
Defeat virus first, criticize later, WHO envoy says after U.S. funding halt
Germany says WHO is one of best investments after Trump cuts funding
China urges United States to fulfill its WHO obligation
EU 'deeply regrets' Trump's cut to WHO funding, says unjustified
Lockdowns should be lifted in two-week stages to stem COVID-19 spread: WHO
U.N. chief says 'not the time' to reduce WHO resources after Trump announcement
U.S. funds that would have gone to WHO could be given to aid groups: Trump officials
House Speaker Pelosi calls Trump WHO decision senseless, dangerous
Gates ups pandemic funds to $250 million, says Trump WHO move makes 'no sense'

World Health Organization Director Salaries | Paysa

Updated May 2nd, 2018 -
The average salary for World Health Organization Director is $94,276 per year, ranging from $73,646 to $110,325. Compare more salaries for World Health Organization Director at Paysa.com.

(2018 to 2019 - BIG Pay increase?)
World Health Organization Manager Salaries | Glassdoor
Updated Dec 10, 2019 -
World Health Organization Manager Salaries. Manager salaries at World Health Organization can range from $142,973-$154,055. This estimate is based upon 1 World Health Organization Manager salary report(s) provided by employees

He's really an interesting character. One curious thing that somebody brought up (Joe Rogan maybe?) was that presidents always age quickly when in office. I remember seeing it on Obama clearly. He aged like 20 years. But not Trump, and this is interesting. He seems to have a kind of don't-give-a-shit-about-opposition attitude and doesn't seem to be bothered by everyone who's trying to drown him. It's like he's having fun, trolling the media and everything.

I'm kinda starting to like him, in a way (which is definitely weird), and to think he may not be as stupid as he looks.
U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during a meeting with recovered coronavirus disease (COVID-19) patients and family members in the Cabinet Room at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 14, 2020. REUTERS/Leah Millis
I got to like Trump in the very beginning, and I really warmed to him when he started 'draining the swamp' ie the pedophile networks. I love that guy!

CDC director says 19-20 U.S. states may be ready to reopen May 1
The director of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Wednesday he believes 19 or 20 U.S. states have had limited impact from the new coronavirus and their governors believe they may be ready to reopen by President Donald Trump's May 1 target date.

had a similar experience yesterday. A news portal in Macedonia published the news that Sweden have lower numbers of infected and dead patients from covid19 every day, despite everything is open and working normally.

I reshared that news on FB. One woman commented that she heard from a CNN journalist in Stockholm that it is because the Swedish people were very self-disciplined, and they were practicing social distancing and gathering without need to lock down the entire country, and that we the Macedonian people (and probably other people from Balkan) are behaving like uncivilized idiots and that is the reason why we are under lockdown.

People always defend their beliefs, and these beliefs can be crystalized on the wrong foundations.
One reason for those wrong foundations is the constant programming that people receive through media.

Kids aren't coronavirus 'guinea pigs': Danish mums rebel as schools reopen
Denmark eased its coronavirus lockdown on Wednesday by reopening schools and day care centres, but concerns they might become breeding grounds for a second wave of cases convinced thousands of parents to keep their children at home.

China concealed the early coronavirus outbreak, former MI6 spymaster says
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) chief John Sawers addresses a live televised gathering of academics, officials and editors in London October 28, 2010.  REUTERS/Toby Melville
China concealed crucial information about the novel coronavirus outbreak from the rest of the world and so should answer for its deceit, the former head of Britain's MI6 foreign intelligence service said on Wednesday.

British lawmaker says China is trying to exploit the COVID-19 crisis
China is trying to exploit the global crisis triggered by the novel coronavirus outbreak by wresting control of companies such as Imagination Technologies and changing the way the internet works, a senior British lawmaker said on Wednesday.

China's Wuhan to fully resume rail, flight and freight ops by end-April: vice mayor
The vice mayor of Wuhan, epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak in China, said on Wednesday the city aimed to fully resume rail, flight and freight operations by the end of April after a more than two-month lockdown was lifted earlier this month.

China, U.S. must cooperate amid coronavirus, top Chinese diplomat tells Pompeo
It is crucial that China and the United States properly manage their relations amid the coronavirus pandemic, top Chinese diplomat Yang Jiechi told U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday, Chinese state broadcaster CCTV reported.

He's really an interesting character. One curious thing that somebody brought up (Joe Rogan maybe?) was that presidents always age quickly when in office. I remember seeing it on Obama clearly. He aged like 20 years. But not Trump, and this is interesting. He seems to have a kind of don't-give-a-shit-about-opposition attitude and doesn't seem to be bothered by everyone who's trying to drown him. It's like he's having fun, trolling the media and everything.
Yes, I have noticed that as well. After the post referring to the session in which replication was discussed, that possibility did occur to me. He hasn't sold his soul to the devil. Or possibly, this can't be done against a person's wishes. You know, freedom of or free will choice.

I have always thought that these people sold their souls, because they never lived up to their election promises. Now Biden is a different kind of animal. He sold his soul long ago.

So there we have it. We discussed earlier in this thread about the shutdown of the internet and I was saying that they will not shut it down as they need it to keep a hand on the pulse of the population as well as to push their propaganda and fear mongering. What they will do is to identify sources and venues of alternate information, contrary to the official narrative, and pinpoint individuals, i.e. you and me and everybody in this forum. When I say they, I mean the intelligence services, as it won't be our ISP doing this, they simply allow it to happen by sharing the data. Then the ISP will be instructed to cut our internet because we distribute what they deem to be false information.

So they might even stage some fake actions to point to them in order to push this legislation through.

So when one morning your internet might not work anymore, you'll know why...

Or it cuts out frequently like mine has been these last couple of weeks. My ISP provider (I only have the one to choose from in this rural area) tells me its because of the number of people working from home, streaming tv, online education, etc. While that very well might be the case, part of me wonders...

Yes, I think they are in relation to the letter. I have seen quite a few 'angry' emotes n this thread, because the measures implemented are infuriating. It has nothing to do with your post IMO. :-)

I was thinking about these chills last night when I watched a part of the Objective Health show about Gates. What if it is Gates (amongst others) that gives us the chills? That creature has given off bad vibes for years, but what he is doing now, his ruthlessness, is clearly chilling. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom