I was at work today, first time in a month. Not many people were there, but I needed something in an office with two ladies, so I started talking to them, to check what they know and think.

I was again pleasantly surprised, for the most part. They knew the numbers were bullshit because they're counting everyone with CV. They knew the measures make no sense. They understood most people need to get infected before the virus stops. They understood the virus isn't really dangerous. One of them even said she thinks there's something else behind the lockdown. So I said, well yeah, now they have the police state they always wanted. She laughed in that kind of ironic manner, and neither of them disputed that.

So that was all good. But then... they put their masks on and continue with the 'new normal', and apparently it doesn't bother them. It doesn't make them mad or anything. So I thought about that.

I have to admit things in my country aren't that bad. It's pretty relaxed compared to most of what I've read here. If the mandatory masks weren't there, you'd notice little except the streets being strangely empty. So part of the lack of reaction is probably due to that.

But I realised something else. And this ties to what I mentioned yesterday - all of us here probably most of the time don't realise just how disconnected we really are from the average person and what they know. Why is it that even when these people agree on the covid facts, it doesn't seem to matter to them? They agree we have a police state, but they shrug it off?

And what I arrived at is that there's a huge difference between them and us in terms of the context we have for the events. And the result of that is that even if they know all the facts about this 'pandemic', they don't see much of a problem.

So let me mention some things that you take for granted but they don't.
When you look at this situation, you look at it in the context of...
- the ruling elite, who they are, what long-term goals they have, how long they've been planning all this,
- 4D and that whole mess,
- knowing what the WHO and IMF and other institutions really are,
- what kind of shit vaccinations are in general and what's been planned with those for a long time,
- police brutality and total lack of punishment for it,
- 9/11 and why it happened and who was behind it and that it was planned etc.,
- how exactly the media are controlled, by whom, and how that relates to other things,
- the whole spiritual connection and lessons and purpose and STO/STS,
and a host of other things.

The problem is that even if you explain all the facts about this 'pandemic' and people get it and agree on the facts, they know almost nothing about the things I just mentioned, and you can probably guess that without them a lot can be shrugged off.

I think they see this whole thing as kind of incidental... The governments will play police state for a while, and then we'll go back to normal. Or not normal but something slightly different, but no big deal. They don't get that this is a part of a plan that has been in place for... decades, centuries, millennia, depending how far you really want to go. They don't see the intent behind it. They don't see there's something really malicious going on. They have little sense of the danger. The event is disconnected from other things.

And it's really hard for me (and probably most of you) to imagine what their view of the situation really must be like. Spending several hours a day around this thread and sott, it's really hard to connect to the mindset of the average person. So little information, so little knowledge, so few dots connected. Any red flag they might see is just accidental. It's not connected to anything else.

And without a bigger picture, I think they just believe that it's not their problem at all. Which, I suppose, ties into another factor, and that is that they have unknowingly become convinced that they have no power. (Which, as we know, is no accident at all.) To them, all of this is for other people to sort out. So at best you get something like, "Yeah, it sucks, but what can we do?" Not my problem. I'm not a politician. I can't do anything.

I guess that's the 'the programming is complete' part.

It's like if we're under attack and you give somebody armour and weapons and tell them who the enemy is, and show them the enemy is running straight at them... and they nod and keep staring at you, weapon in hand, and wondering what you want from them. Because they have no clue what to do. Actually, they have no clue they can do something. (A few minutes later: "OH, I'm supposed to fight?? What?? Me??")

Honestly, I don't know what we can do about this, or if anything can be done about it. But for starters, we should definitely be aware of it.

At the very least, it can help us be more understanding about those people who don't even really know who or what they are. And like I mentioned earlier, if they need more lessons, then they need more lessons, and there's nothing we can do about that. Hence, 'enjoy the show'.

It's going to be frustrating, but maybe a better understanding of how little most people really have to work with can make it less frustrating for us. And we're going to need a lot of humour.

Also maybe I should to turn my co-workers into guinea pigs and run some experiments and see if I discover something interesting.
My thoughts exactly and I sort of hinted at that in my latest post.
But I also think that people really don't want to see the bigger picture. I have people around me who have come across all of this information, more or less, but they literally refuse to connect the dots, to put two and two together. It's like you if ask someone "what's two and two" and their answer is "two and two". There is no connection happening.
I have a feeling that this is some sort of defense mechanism which doesn't allow the person to bring into their conscious minds ideas that would crush the very basis of their comfortable lives. Their worldview makes no allowances for evil in such down to earth and tangible form.

Also, I don't think the average person is capable of staying functional in the face of such terrible uncertainty like the possibility of this entire civilization falling to pieces before their very eyes. They don't want to believe it, because if they did, in their mind, they might as well commit suicide right then and there. Every time I have read or thought about 1984, I though about how this system could ever be put into place. I mean, people would have to notice that something was amiss. Well, now I have my answer. They wouldn't!

Ignorance is bliss, right? I have never seen this to be more true than these days.

Looking at this from the perspective of the control system, it's like they're preparing for the harvest. There have never been so many people so completely misinformed about reality and so hopelessly holding on to this mortal coil, so afraid of death. They will still drive their cars and fly in planes and use power tools, at least until the media tells them how dangerous it is. We are being treated like children, but at least children misbehave a lot of the time. If we are so afraid of this virus, we are afraid of life and reality itself, and this is the very essence of STS, IMO. We are being corralled into the control matrix's feeding machine and people are just lining up to get consumed soul, mind and all.
I wonder about that Luc. I mean you're right - logic would suggest that as an inevitable next step. But if you think about all the jump starts on your own road, all the pet beliefs you had to shed for years along the way - even unconsciously - in preparation before you maybe had some big 'Eureka!' moment, either at first finding Laura's work or something else that pushed you close enough to be ready for it... so even if the world population does get to see a massive, naked, all singing all dancing version of the man behind the curtain's behind stuck up in the air the colour of rhubarb... does that mean they will then be ready to awaken? Spiritually? Mentally? Psychologically to all the implications that flows from that? I mean - one of my favorite moments in the early Wave is Laura - I mean this is Laura - describing how she spent a time fervently explaining to anyone who would listen that that huge carrier-sized UFO that flew over her swimming pool (so low they felt they could touch it) was really a flock of geese! The implications of her own senses were so massive her mind did everything it could not to go there. Over her dead body!

That's why I sadly suspect political skulduggery on even this monumental scale revealed will not necessarily lead to any kind of follow on metaphysical thinking. There'd still be so much stripping away of chinkle-chankle chains and joined up dot making that would have to go on thereafter, even were they to irefutably know they were surrounded by nothing but lies, all it would take is a bit of programming to explain it all away and they'd be safe back in their pen - bruised and angry no doubt, but ready to wake up...????

Materialism has so stripped that space out of the inner lives of so many people's consciousness I just don't know how they could ever make that jump of imagination and realization. I look at say James Corbett - a man who I have the utmost respect for, whose work is impeccable, whose logic and lucidity is near miraculous. He has got just about everything there is to get about the surface illusion of the 3D matrix right down to the fact that our world is run by psychopaths... yet there is next to zero chance you would ever find him on this forum. Aliens? A joke to be constantly debunked! 4th Density? I think he would smile in your face, try to hide that patronizing comment that arose in his mind, and simply walk away... I sometimes think what does he put it all down to in the end... Evolution? Bad luck? Just the way things are... ? I notice he never goes near anything beyond modern history... no apparent interest in the ancient world... the electric universe... comets... is that it? If you don't get the 300,000 year journey of it you just don't get it. If the Fall doesn't resonate with you at all, then how or where do you get to enter the arch of the truth of everything...?

It maybe just comes down to a matter of what's encoded in your DNA. Either you've got the potential to truly awaken when your re-born here or you don't... I wouldn't wait around betting my life on folk growing it suddenly because they realize they've been conned all their lives...

Though of course I forget what the C's have just told us about that... hhmmmh :rolleyes::-/:thup:

I keep thinking of how what is really happens behind the scenes was actually revealed, obviously in a ridiculed and childish way, in Pixar's Monsters Inc. cartoon. We are all now locked inside the house, behind a door that is on the scare floor, so the harvesting can commence.

My thoughts exactly and I sort of hinted at that in my latest post.
But I also think that people really don't want to see the bigger picture. I have people around me who have come across all of this information, more or less, but they literally refuse to connect the dots, to put two and two together. It's like you if ask someone "what's two and two" and their answer is "two and two". There is no connection happening.
I have a feeling that this is some sort of defense mechanism which doesn't allow the person to bring into their conscious minds ideas that would crush the very basis of their comfortable lives. Their worldview makes no allowances for evil in such down to earth and tangible form.

Also, I don't think the average person is capable of staying functional in the face of such terrible uncertainty like the possibility of this entire civilization falling to pieces before their very eyes. They don't want to believe it, because if they did, in their mind, they might as well commit suicide right then and there. Every time I have read or thought about 1984, I though about how this system could ever be put into place. I mean, people would have to notice that something was amiss. Well, now I have my answer. They wouldn't!

Ignorance is bliss, right? I have never seen this to be more true than these days.

Looking at this from the perspective of the control system, it's like they're preparing for the harvest. There have never been so many people so completely misinformed about reality and so hopelessly holding on to this mortal coil, so afraid of death. They will still drive their cars and fly in planes and use power tools, at least until the media tells them how dangerous it is. We are being treated like children, but at least children misbehave a lot of the time. If we are so afraid of this virus, we are afraid of life and reality itself, and this is the very essence of STS, IMO. We are being corralled into the control matrix's feeding machine and people are just lining up to get consumed soul, mind and all.

Tyranny and death, both. Any Coronavirus vaccine will most likely be extremely risky, as it has been in past animal experiments. This is because they can re-expose animals to a virus in order to test vaccine efficacy. They can't do it with humans, because it's 'unethical', so they rely on assumption that it will work....just because..... And, vaccines always do, right?

The PTB must be hoping that the people will be so brainwashed by generations of programming that they will not connect the act of vaccination, to a catastrophic immune response on re-exposure. This is really a good example of how ignorance endangers on a global scale.

The only agenda I can speculate about here is that the PTB want a drastic reduction to human population. Perhaps they know that they won't be able to feed all those 'useless eaters' that they profess to love and be responsible for?

Anti vaxxers have tried and failed to remove ignorance surrounding the issue. No-one's listening. So, unless more people become anti vaxxers pretty soon, tyranny and death look like a real possibility for most of the world's population..

In relation to the above, in Québec the Long Term Hospitalised are being very badly treated. They have locked up alzheimers patients in their rooms and leave them to themselves. Dozens have already died. And yesterday we got a call to tell us that my mother in law, who normally walks from morning till night, just like the rest of patients on her floor, had to be locked in their rooms, ie for lack of staff. The original staff has been replaced by a new one? They told us that Rachel (god bless her) had fallen twice while locked up in her room and that they were testing her AGAIN for the virus (what does a fall have to do with it?) and we can see where this is going and it is inhuman what they are doing. Very sad day for us today! We wish to express our love and condoléances to anyone going through this, it is revolting and very painful to watch powerlessly. We even asked if we could come and get her and of course he answer is: are you insane? No!!!
In Faith and a lot pain we will circumnavigate this first wave!

If the tide turns, I believe that many medical people will be hung from lamp posts or worse.

Will be interesting as for how it might affect tourism and travel in general. I don't think the plan will be limited to international travel. Poor Hawaii and Las Vegas. There's going to be a lot of pushback on this. Stay Home, Save Money!
My thoughts exactly @Yupo , I was thinking the other day about all the Caribbean islands that were stripped of all productive activities in the late 70's and were forced to rely solely on tourism. What will happen with those Countries?

From my own experience where I live: since the beginning of this lockdown the number of people walking or cycling in the nature is increasing on a daily basis. I also noticed that people are more friendly, chatty and overall, it's a pleasure to go out these days because you can see very happy and smiling people. Go figure.

Those of us who live in fairly rural areas and on the fringes of big cities are very lucky and more relaxed. We see less policemen and ambulances. We are close to woods and vast choices of foot paths. Those living in high rise and nearer to the cities must be having a very hard and frustrating time. Trying to establish those who are suffering enormously from the present conditions would be hard to estimate but I would imagine they far outnumber us lucky ones.

It seems to me that Governments can just print money at will. Who says that they will owe someone, that someone? Who says there is any debt owed to anyone? A handful of people?

The wizard who makes people believe that they have to pay for the right to do things, that's who. Pay with hard earned money. Well, the economy is trashed. We will have to learn how to live on our own terms.

You say then money would be worthless. Surprise surprise, money is worthless already. Do you believe that you have to slave your whole life and end up with nothing. Gold standard, my arse, there is not enough gold in the world to back up the printing presses now and likely the margin will grow. So what?

Are they printing money at will? Bitcoin, manufacturing money at a grand scale. No gold there, just money.

Something to think about. If everyone had unlimited funds, no one would work. So what? That may not be a bad thing. People would just have to live or perish as they see fit. No elites, no ruling class, no stealing and etc. A brave new world! All debts are canceled. LOL!
It is the same wizard that not that long ago was pushing a theory that a "new man" can be formed that would simply work and do the best he can for the common good, never take more than he needs, so it would not require money at all. That theory was Communism and it was just another type of Utopia. We're being prepared for a new experiment to be pushed down on us.

I think that the hardest part of this whole lockdown experience, for many of us, myself included, is seeing almost everyone we know falling totally for the official narrative and paying absolutely no attention and even purposely avoiding anything outside of that. As has been said, even those who can intellectually grasp the big con going on, it's like it has nothing to do with them, they are numb to it. Even though we are all aware that the programming is complete, observing it firsthand with friends, coworkers, even our own families, is a real lesson in itself. And perhaps that is a big lesson for all of us, accepting the choice that they have made, and understanding that their lessons are different to our own.

That's not to say we don't try to carefully share knowledge, we can, but without anticipating that they'll get it. And sometimes you can be surprised, a lady I know, who would have been the last person I would think would get it as she's always been a party girl who has no interest whatsoever in politics, world affairs etc, texted me to say she thinks there is a conspiracy going on and somethings not right! Probably because she has no knowledge rather than false knowledge. So you never know.

And there likely will be many more twists and turns, especially when the "exposure" the C's talked about occurs, the cosmic forces, so many variables that might just change things in ways we can't imagine.

Back in 2006, there was the birdflu virus and the scare that came with it. I discovered a SOTT editorial on my hard drive from that time. 14 years later and history repeats. That time it was also introduced during the annual flu season.

The following is to illustrate also how SOTT back then were spot on in connecting the dots. Networking works!
Signs Editorial:
Avian Flu: A Deadly Hoax
Henry See
Signs of the Times
09 March 2006
A reading of the stories in today's section on the bird flu scare will put the entire media spectacle in a different light. It is, in many ways, a microcosm of the lies and manipulations that are part and parcel of life in this world, ranging from mundane drives such as greed to the deepest of plans by the powers that be to eliminate large portions of the world's people.

Let's start with the mundane element of greed.

Greed: Rumsfeld

Where there's corruption in the US, you'll find high ranking members of the Bush Reich. Dick Cheney's close association with Halliburton, the US corporation now making billions off the the US imposed, organised, and sanctioned suffering of the Iraqi people, is well known. Did you know that Donald Rumsfeld is closely associated with the California biotech firm that originally developed Tamiflu? You remember Tamiflu. It is the one drug that is being promoted as the cure-all for avian flu.

Coincidence? We think not.

In William Engdahl's article published in full today in our Bird Flu section, he writes:

Tamiflu was developed and patented in 1996 by a California biotech firm, Gilead Sciences Inc. Gilead is a NASDAQ (GILD) listed stock company which prefers to maintain a low profile in the current rush to Tamiflu. That might be because of who is tied to Gilead. In 1997, before he became US Secretary of Defense, Donald H. Rumsfeld was named Chairman of the Board of Gilead Sciences, where he remained until early 2001 when he became Defense Secretary. Rumsfeld had been on the board of Gilead since 1988 according to a January 3 1997 company press release.

An as-yet-unconfirmed report is that Rumsfeld while Secretary of Defense also purchased an additional stock in his former company, Gilead Sciences Inc., worth $18 million, making him one of its largest if not the largest stock owners today.

What are the odds that the number two man in the Bush Reich would be making profits from Iraq while the number three man would stand to do the same through bird flu?

Think about that for a moment and let the implications sink in.

Bird Flu and Vaccines

Flu vaccine gets made each year from the strains of the previous year's flu that researchers guess will be the closest to flu of the on-coming season. So a vaccine is always made for last year's flu. That may be one reason why there are high infection rates among those who get the vaccine.

Another reason could be that the vaccine itself lowers the body's natural immunity system.

US soldiers given the Spanish flu vaccine against the 1918 outbreak were seven times more likely to contract and die from the flu than civilians who had not been vaccinated. [Vaccination condemned, Eleanor McBean, 1985]

In the Czech Republic, according to Dr Mohammed Kher Taha, the deputy director of the reference centre at the Louis Pasteur Institute in Paris, after the vaccination campaign in 1993, new forms of the virus appeared that seemed to take their mutations from the genetic material used in the vaccines themselves! (Cf, UFC Que choisir, février 2003).

The ineffectiveness of vaccines does not, of course, prevent their manufacturers, with the complicity of their friends in government and the media, from selling millions, if not billions, of dollars of them. The climate of fear works to create a demand in the fear-stricken population. It then becomes popular for a politican to demand stockpiles, which is what Bush did in November 2005, and is what the World Health Organization is demanding world-wide.

And each dosage sold puts pennies in the pocket of Donald Rumsfeld.

Political Motivations

As bad as all of that might be, we have only scratched the surface of the depravity related to the avian flu fear mongering. Look at the large culling of the flocks that has taken place in Asia and that is now set to begin in France and other countries. It is an all-out attack on the small farm, on a way of life that has escaped to some extent globalization. Laws and regulations will be brought in first to kill the birds many people depend upon for their own food or to sell and make a living. Then, when their flocks have disappeared, new, genetically modified birds will be created, birds they will tell us are resistant to these diseases. Writes Engdahl:

"There is high-level biological research underway in Britain and presumably also the United States to develop a genetic engineering method to make chickens and other birds 'resistant' to Avian Flu viruses."

We have seen how the GM process works in agriculture. Farmers buy seed from companies like Monsanto. The seed belongs to the company, it is their intellectual property. The farmer can no longer use a part of one year's crop to provide the seed for the next. He must return each year to the company to buy new seed. No longer can farmers try to become self-sufficient. With GM products, they are forced to become dependent upon the corporations that sell the seeds.

You can expect the same model to emerge when it comes to poultry. After all, all that research has to be repaid! Even if it is largely financed by tax dollars!

The wonderful thing about this model is that the avian flu doesn't even have to appear as a pandemic. Flocks can be killed off as a preventative measure. Not one person has to die for the plan to succeed. As the Beatles could have said, all you need is fear.

Population reduction

But if complete control over the production of food is bad enough, just wait for the punch line.

John Christian Ryter notes in his article that "Spanish flu began in the battlefields of Europe and spread throughout the world. Most of the dead were from 20 to 40 years of age. Unlike current flu strains, Spanish flu spared the young and the elderly."

Is there anything about the age grouping here that is unusual? Those who are in most cases considered to be the strongest and healthiest in the face of the flu, people between the ages of 20 to 40, were the primary victims of the Spanish flu. Isn't that just a little odd? Could it be related to the social conditions of the time? The Great War of 1914-18? The Russian Revolution of 1917? Who were the primary actors in these events that so marked the century? What age were the soldiers? People between the ages of 20 and 40.

Is it possible that the Spanish flu was concocted in a laboratory as a way of decimating the enemy army?

What about today? Several of the writers in today's bird flu section point out that the fatality rate of the avian flu is not terribly high. The figures for the population who have become infected and who have not had a serious case are most likely not included in the figures given when a mortality rate of over 50% is cited. Much like the infamous SARS epidemic, the actual deaths are very low. It was the media fanfare and hysteria that made the threat seem so serious, so threatening. The flu itself may not be.

This analysis may well be correct. The strain of H5N1 may not be as dangerous as we are being told. It may be difficult for it mutate to a version that passes directly from human to human. Unfortunately, this does not mean that the threat is lessened. The powers that be are clear that they wish to reduce the world's population. The campaigns to sensitize us to this need have been going on since the late sixties, from The Limits to Growth to today's hysteria over the "Peak Oil" hoax. What Mother Nature does not accomplish on her own, the pathocrats working for Mr. Rumsfeld will be able to do in their labs.

We have discussed many times the work of US, Israeli, and South Africans on the development of ethnic specific weapons. Clearly, biological warfare is the arm of the future. It is deadly, can be used to pinpoint specific populations, and can be blamed on nature. What more could a psychopath want?

Last edited:
The origins of women being required to cover their faces, hair, body, appears to stem from ancient apocalyptic beliefs about "The Watchers" as described in the books of Enoch. A hint of this even made it into an editorial interpolation in 1st Corinthians:

The "angels" in question were The Watchers, angels who came to Earth and took human wives and taught humans "civilizing arts". The Jews had a horror of sexual union between gods and humans; it was contrary to Nature. The apocalyptic literature, with which Paul and his followers were quite familiar, presents this miscegenation as the origin of all evil.

Thus, women must be veiled and under the protection of a man so as not to attract "angels".
Similar thinking in Islam. It might be in some Hadith or just legend. I was told by a devout follower that the covering was to hide the beautiful tresses from the higher beings attracted to it.

I just wanted to make a quick post, outlining some of the things that I'm seeing that bear watching.

As the Corona Virus hoax continues to unravel, it seems that rhetoric between China and America about where the virus originated is heating up very quickly. This topic is gaining a lot of momentum on the pages of ZeroHedge in particular, and it is escalating in intensity.

I've linked ten articles below just to illustrate what I'm seeing. Just reading the headlines it appears that accusations aren't flying from only the media now; but also from the military, members of the government, and even Trump himself. They are attacking the Chinese laboratories, military, and government, claiming the virus originated in China and providing data and analysis that purportedly proves their claims. And just today, Britain's stand-in for Boris Johnson backed up Trump's claims, showing that this is quickly becoming a global East-vs.-West flash point:

China meanwhile has been hitting back, also attacking the US government and military, saying it originated in America (which I agree with); and just today they have decided to freeze medical shipments:

This is very concerning to me. Could there WAR in the near future, not only to cover up the hoax but also the economic collapse? OR: as I've noticed reading SOTT every day about all the rocks flying over our heads above, could all of this be the elite positioning themselves in a war posture in order to cover an incoming meteor or comet strike that they know is impending; and by threatening war they can use that excuse to maintain control after it happens, since they could pass the destruction off as caused by man - and not nature?

It might be a good time to see who else comes down with the virus and goes into isolation soon...
I think these are the steps that the next phase require: Regionalization - the last big step before One World Government.

We try to get outside a bit each day (or nearly) just to walk around in the garden. The kids are planting flowers and such. Only one day in the past week was nice enough for swimming. I'm tired of the clouds blocking out the sun.

Some of the local greenhouses recently announced they would open on a limited basis, but the Governor has now ordered any place that sells gardening supplies to close! All the greenhouses will be stuck with flowers they cannot sell. :mad:

I've ordered some flower seeds off Amazon, but most of the vendors are not shipping them until after optimal planting time. Thank goodness I've got lots of perennials and I bought my garden soil two weeks ago because I thought this might happen!

It is very difficult to succeed in catching up with this immense thread of discussion. Especially since after a week and a half of forced rest, I went back to work (For now. The factory where I work depending on any customer orders). My internet connection was already defective for several months. I am fighting with my internet provider to resolve the problem. Now I have to wait for the end of the confinement, so that he will come back to study the problem. The connection speed is even lower now, but at least I have no more outages. They boost connections for teleworking needs, but the lines are at risk of overheating because of this.

Like so many here, I feel frustration and anger at the hysteria due to the propaganda that is gaining the majority of people. But I also sometimes have fun seeing their behavior completely irrational.:rotfl: It is better to laugh, since there is not much you can do! (One of my colleagues sprays the bottom of the shoes with disinfectant alcohol at the end of the day. Won't he have to walk on the floor to get home?):ohboy:

Fortunately, it is a great comfort to read all of your wise comments and to feel less isolated in this mass hysteria. This forum is the best place to stay grounded in reality.:-)

My thoughts exactly @Yupo , I was thinking the other day about all the Caribbean islands that were stripped of all productive activities in the late 70's and were forced to rely solely on tourism. What will happen with those Countries?
I can only hope they see the writing on the wall and begin to diversify as far as income streams. Farming and fishing are not glamorous, but this is how they might have sustained themselves before tourism. It is better (safer) for them (and all isolated nations/communities) to know how to be self-sustaining.

Similar thinking in Islam. It might be in some Hadith or just legend. I was told by a devout follower that the covering was to hide the beautiful tresses from the higher beings attracted to it.
Now (not when I heard this), it is interesting to me that these 'angels' were thought of as something to be avoided, something to hide from. It was clearly an admonition to stay under their radar.

Now we can see the starting of the next phase: the rollout of the Universal Guaranteed Income scheme:

The Spanish government is set to present its universal basic income scheme on Thursday, which, as has been agreed upon by Spanish president Pedro Sánchez and second vice president Pablo Iglesias, is expected to come into effect in May.

The Spanish minister claimed that the new policy would benefit a million households throughout Spain, of which around 10% are thought to be single-parent families.

Back
Top Bottom