I guess it's my turn to rant a bit...

I'm having a really hard time with "just sitting back and watch the show". Ever since this started, I've felt that I need, and I want, and that it's my 'mission' to fight these developments with every fiber I have in me. I'm angry at all of those lying and greedy bastards who are 'cooking the books' and cheating to further their evil agendas. I want my children to have the chance to grow up in a world that at least resembles how it was like before all this started (even if that wasn't perfect either). I'm reminded of the famous quote ""The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" and what Haffner described in his Defying Hitler.

There's of course not that much that I can do, but I devote a considerable amount of time every day to think deeply and theorize about the situation and the details, follow the developments, find good arguments and facts, and share those by tweeting from several accounts and translating SOTT-articles. We've been publishing on our local SOTT-page like never before, and we're slowly gaining new readers. I know that these things don't have much effect, and I sometimes wonder if it's worth the time, but as I said, I can't just sit and do nothing. Maybe I'm becoming too worked up and I should take it more easy?
I've read many of your posts here they have always been well thought out concise and you don't mind threshing ideas out to there potential.
I do admire you for this as I've sat back and done nothing for a good amount of time,please don't think your great help your doing isn't having an effect..it most certainly is and yes some days you need to walk away and get some time for yourself just let's things work through and with all the evil,negative daily information pushed at us it is not hard to just burst into tears sometimes..I've never in my life seen so many I love and admire not copeing with events that are unfolding and I can only say your not alone and everybody contributing here in anyway they can only helps us all to clear the fear from ourselves and hopefully some of our fellow men and women who share this little earth.
One thing I have seen these days on social networks is the activity of people who seek to be seen as a hero for their 'altruistic' activity in the 'fight against the virus' They lead free campaigns to sew masks and protectors for doctors, and they proclaim it with fervor on the networks harvesting a lot of hearts, applause, etc. Instinctively I see that they feed on it.
On the contrary, those who fight in these same nets to inquire, to bring knowledge, to make the truth known, reap the opposite, and in front of others they are made to appear as unsupportive and hateful.
When the reality is that, like you, they are the ones who are doing the true altruistic work, knowing that on top of that they are going to be crucified for it. My respect for them and for you..

So, she decided to get free again, and 'change her story' - but how did she change her story? She became creative and used exaggerations, certain words and formulations, humor and a short story at the end of her speech, which was full of indirect hinting, where it's glaringly clear that what she had reported happening surrounding the circumstances of her arresst in her audio file did happen and she thinks the same of it as she did before, when she went to court for the violation of basic law in Germany.

I had the same thought last night but thought I was being too fanciful and reading too much into double speak. Glad someone else noticed the same. Guts and courage and grasping the moment.
Also thank you for that beautiful song., Wonderful musicians,.

Thanks for the previous 10 posts. They provided so many good insights about society in the face of COVID-19.

Biuta replied:
I keep thinking of how what is really happens behind the scenes was actually revealed, obviously in a ridiculed and childish way, in Pixar's Monsters Inc. cartoon. We are all now locked inside the house, behind a door that is on the scare floor, so the harvesting can commence.

Notice the monster has only one eye (as do other cartoon villains sometimes). I've always wondered why they are depicted this way. But it occurs to me that one eye provides only 2-dimensional vision (depth perception is impaired, as anyone who's had to wear an eye patch has discovered). So a one-eyed monster easily seems to be a symbol for those who can't see the depth of reality beyond the immediate, or a symbol for those who don't want to acknowledge/confirm higher dimensions, or a symbol for vision limited from fully seeing reality around them. In sum, they represent those who want to confine us within their frequency fence in order to blind us to reality, especially that of higher dimensions--a monstrous case of "the blind leading the blinded."

I had the same thought last night but thought I was being too fanciful and reading too much into double speak. Glad someone else noticed the same. Guts and courage and grasping the moment.
Is there an English transcript for this available?

Now we can see the starting of the next phase: the rollout of the Universal Guaranteed Income scheme:

Ha! Interesting that there is actually already a study about this, from..., yes, you guessed right: the WHO:

Apparently in June of 2019, the WHO released this study, titled Universal basic income policies and their potential for addressing health inequities .

Right in the Executive Summary it has the following:

In many countries across the WHO European Region, the health sector has only recently started to respond to these developments. One of the reasons for this seems to be that the health sphere largely lacks the vision and narrative in order to engage in the institutional and political debate around economic security and health. Herein, WHO may have an important role to play to support Member States in doing just that.

Yes, and how convenient that now (less than 1 year since this report was published), the WHO is perfectly positioned to do just that.

In particular, this involves supporting Member States in developing a health (equity) narrative that moves away from health as a lifestyle issue towards health as a social justice agenda, as well as emphasizing the key role of implementing income security as part of a set of preventative health measures. Understanding health as a common good would imply a stronger engagement of the health sector with other sectors, in particular in the debates around much-needed universal income policies, in close interconnectivity with universal health care services. As a regional knowledge broker and facilitator, WHO could play an important role in creating communities of interest by uniting different stakeholders engaged at various levels in health, social services and income protection. As such, it could be a centre of excellence that collects and provides evidence on health inequities across countries, policy sectors and different government tiers, providing guidance on methodological issues in collecting evidence, as well as identifying priorities for building datasets on health equity at country level to support such efforts.

Isn't this exactly what Bill Gates is advocating??

This would include the promotion and further development of tools for data collection (e.g. health impact assessment for health equity purposes, or the recent WHO European Health Sector Social and Economic Footprint Initiative), as well as supporting countries in feasibility research, modelling and micro-simulation of different UBI models.

That WHO European Health Sector Social and Economic Footprint Initiative is definitely something worth studying as well, but it will probably be another post. For now I just want to show its cover, as I think I spot an interesting symbolic representation. Can you spot it?

symbolic_corona.PNG

But back to the other WHO report, as I was talking about Spain's decision to start the UBI, look which countries were in this study:

1587137963522.png

Anybody calling this anything else but a pure coincidence is a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

Hello Yupo, I didn't go on any translation. Can't find where it was originally posted but I went off what the poster said about her and her change of demeanor,story and weird topics covered by her. Like I said it was just a gut reaction to the "other" behaviour of a very strong and determined woman.

Now here we go again, Dr. Shiva in is video really try to explain the mechanism by wich the obvious establishement use figure and talking head for promoting or for damage control, what he call the no-so-obvious establishments to wich Robert Kennedy Jr is part. So yesterday I posted this:

but here goes Dr,Shiva explaining that this guy (Kennedy) is working hand in hand with these same Gate and Clinton and he does prove it. So don't see his action today as a crusade but as a tactic of the establishment to control in the near future the narrative and maybe, like Dr.Shiva explain, in the case of Sander how he funnelled the left opposition again Walls Street in the hand of Clinton in 2016 and again in 2020 to Biden in the hands of those promoting Walls Street. What a show we are witnessing, I will finish Dr.Shiva video now, it is interresting to listen to his point of view even if he doesn't know who sit at the top of the piramide but, his insight in regard of the of the bolts and nuts are inspiring.

Indeed, this only go to show how deeply everyone is connected behind the curtain and somehow have each other's back, they might have conflict of interest with Fauci and that's why he is under attack from Kennedy, but if as Dr. Shiva says, I think they are applying damage control tactics and might sacrifice Fauci as a scapegoat to neutralize opposition to the vaccination for a brief period of time.

After free money comes free drugs.

In March, the Canadian government urged provinces to lower barriers to prescription medications - allowing doctors to provide prescriptions for controlled substances by phone and pharmacists to deliver them - to better help citizens to practice physical distancing and self-isolation.

B.C. is the first province to apply those guidelines to support people who use street drugs. Healthcare providers are ramping up the supply of prescription drug replacements for those who live with addictions to drugs like heroin, and even dispensing some of them via unique vending machines.

By providing a safe supply of legal drug alternatives, the province hopes to lower a sudden spike in drug overdose deaths that coincided with the coronavirus outbreak in Vancouver.

Ah, anything to save lives....

No, I think there isn't any yet.

Yes, those musicians sure have created a beautiful, inspiring piece!

As to her speech, at first I also thought 'What's going on with her?', as did the gathered people, but bit by bit it became clear where she's standing.

As a further update, in her Telegram channel, Beate Bahner is now back to writing what she thinks [DeepL translation]:

Beate_Bahner, [17.04.20 16:56]

So, you birds from Berlin....... Now it's over with funny. 5 weeks we have had to do without a lot, many of you have been bankrupt. For 5 weeks you spread an unimaginable panic and told us that contact ban was the only way to fight the virus. For 5 weeks you told us that we only had to do this so that the health system would not be overloaded. For 5 weeks we tried to believe you, but now we are no longer willing to accept that and there are more reasons for that than you can imagine.

Let's start with all the scientists, virologists and other pompous people you get advice from
. There is not one of them who can answer even one question with 100% certainty. Worst of all is the ' We assume' virologist Wieler from the Robert Koch Institute. At press conferences he answers almost all questions with 'We assume'.

Mr Wieler, let me tell you something... I assume that means: It could be, I don't know, maybe, possibly, possibly and and and and. In other words: You have no idea. But what is much worse, with your incompetence you are spreading panic among the population, which should actually be punished. It was you and your colleagues who, five weeks ago, told us that we might have to reckon with a million deaths. If things were a little milder, it would still be around 100,000 deaths. You told us that 80% of the population could be infected. It was you who said that our health system must be relieved. After five weeks of panic, we have occupied no less than 9% of intensive care beds in the hospitals in Bonn and in the Rhein Sieg district. In other hospitals it is not much different. There are also patients who were flown in from Italy. Respect Mr. Wieler and you scientists. That is what I call a hit rate. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

And now I will give you some arguments, which do not justify this action in any way.

- It is clear that the death rate is about 0.37%. You, Mr 'I assume from Wieler', have talked us into a 10% rate.
- Every influenza in the world has so far been more dramatic than this corona virus
- Professors who have performed autopsies have found that many died with Corona but not from Corona. In addition, all of them had considerable pre-existing conditions.
- even if one would have saved 2000 or 3000 lives by these devastating measures (maybe only for a short time) it is in no relation to destroy hundreds of thousands of existences.
- during the influenza 2018 you have reported 338.000 infected persons with 45.000 hospital treatments and 25.000 dead. There was not one hospital overloaded. Even in 2019 there were 180,000 infected with 18,000 hospital treatments. These are figures from you, Mr. 'I assume' Wieler, and nothing was done about it. Those who can calculate a little bit must have noticed that the numbers sound like scorn in the current Corona Virus.
- There is dramatic talk about the fact that you can temporarily lose your sense of taste and smell. Are you okay? With every cold or flu, my sense of taste and smell is gone. So what are you trying to tell us with this nonsense?
- In Sweden everything is open, and the rate is not insignificantly higher than here. Weird, huh? But exactly you clever scientists and politicians wanted to make them feel guilty, so that you could act as fatally wrong as you do.
What happens actually with the next influenza (which will definitely come) here in the country. Will you close the shop again?

Mrs. Merkel, now to you. You were the one who told us 5 weeks ago that if we doubled the number of days, we could slowly return to normality. We are today at a doubling of 25 days and nothing happened. You know what I think of you and your other busybodies? Absolutely nothing. Oh, before it's forgotten. Your bird from Bavaria, named Söder, who's now playing the tough guy in his country. He was the one who chased his people to the ballot box on March 16, 2020, only to announce disaster one day later. Unbelievable!!!! They allow 80.000 Eastern Europeans to come to our country to save the harvest and they forbid their own people to meet with their own families. Absolutely embarrassing and humiliating. I don't even want to talk about the refugee policy, but you are the ones who are constantly handing out slaves to your own people.

Yeah, it's not a virus to immunize against COVID. It's an attenuated live vaccine derived from mycobacterium bovis. It often leaves a scar.

The exact mechanisms are not known, but apparently it boosts the immune system when given to someone who is competent from an immunological point of view. That is, you can't give this vaccine to people who are too old, immunocompromised and to pregnant women.

Maybe the time frame when this is done is critical too. Better when given in childhood?

Here's more information:

And I have the scar to prove that it was done to me as a youth. Possibly my saving grace!

Don't know if it was already mentioned in the topic but to me, it seems that this wearing of face masks (thinking of a muzzle) and being forced to (since in some countries and states it's obligatory) is also kind of symbolic what eventually the PtB trying to do: That people do not dare to speak the truth, or that the truth is simply not allowed and just obey, dear citizen, and we know what is good for you.

Back
Top Bottom