My remaining Grandfather passed away just before lockdown set in. We had his funeral today, unfortunately due to limits on participants I wasn’t able to attend and the live recording of the process didn’t work. Fortunately all of his children were able to attend. I do find it sad though, and annoyed at these stupid rules being put in place. I gave myself some time to say goodbye privately. My mother is planning to organise a memorial event next year so we can properly celebrate his passing as a family.

As the old saying goes "actions speak louder than words". And "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.". I think Jones brought up some good possible answers to the questions in response. Also remember that megalomaniacs and/or Psychopaths often get a kick out of high risk and/or reckless behavior (often even risking their own standing/health/reputation/determent) and thinking that they are above ordinary people which they view as sheep that deserve to be exploited. So they often do and say things that they fully know exposes what their plans are and thus putting them at risk because it is more thrilling to them. There is also the good possibility, as stated in my earlier posts on Gates, that he engages in Psycho double talk in his speeches and public statements where there are two meanings for almost everything he says; the one meaning is that what the majority of ordinary people interpret into what he means and says by his statements and the other one is what he and his ilk really mean when they talk about this or that concept. A sort of insider joke between Elites/Psychopaths amusing themselves how stupid ordinary people are. So the questions above could be quite as well answered in the following way:

Because it is thrilling for him and his ilk to take on high risks and megalomaniacs tend to think as Jones put it below:

The more they expose what they are really up to, the more kicks they get out of it, because they feed on "the stupid reactions of the sheeps out there".

Exactly all the above and more could be the case. Remember the tendency of megalomaniacs and/or Psychopaths of blabbing out what they are really up to because it gives them kicks to take on more risks even to their own detriment.

See above.

Having said that, I think there are a number of possibilities in regard to Bill Gates, which are all superseded by the idea that even he is likely just a puppet of the masters behind the scenes who are pulling his strings and using him as a public front/distraction:

Option one: He really believes in and is putting all its efforts into „improving a population's standard of living and overall access to healthcare„ and "saving the earth/humanity" while not being aware that his "saintly mission" is co-opted by evil forces.

Option two: He really believes in and is putting all its efforts into „improving a population's standard of living and overall access to healthcare„ and "saving the earth/humanity" and is thinking that his genius plans and "saintly mission" must supersede what the "normal population" thinks is good since they are not wise/mature enough, or too stupid, to know how to create "a better world." He is a genius who knows it better.

Option three: He doesn't really believe in „improving a population's standard of living and overall access to healthcare„ and "saving the earth/humanity" but is putting this "saintly mission" up as a front toward what he is really interested in: making money, no matter how and with what consequences.

Option four: He doesn't really believe in „improving a population's standard of living and overall access to healthcare„ and "saving the earth/humanity" but is putting this "saintly mission" up as a front toward what he is really interested in: power and control over the "subhuman underlings".

Option five: He doesn't really believe in „improving a population's standard of living and overall access to healthcare„ but is putting this "saintly mission" up as a front toward what he is really interested in: depopulating the earth from the brownish and/or soul possessing "subhumans" who are a threat to him and his ilk.

At the very best I would tend to option three being the case. More likely though IMO at this point is that it is combined with either option two or more likely partly with option four and/or five. Or even option four or five alone or in combination. Notice that option one is what the mainstream has conditioned the population to think of Bill Gates as well. That alone should be a red flag.

Or, he’s a sick evil f**k who honestly thinks that no one will fight him because we’re all as sociopathic as he is and that we all think he means to get rid of someone who isn’t us, therefore we are all in our hearts silently with him.

My remaining Grandfather passed away just before lockdown set in. We had his funeral today, unfortunately due to limits on participants I wasn’t able to attend and the live recording of the process didn’t work. Fortunately all of his children were able to attend. I do find it sad though, and annoyed at these stupid rules being put in place. I gave myself some time to say goodbye privately. My mother is planning to organise a memorial event next year so we can properly celebrate his passing as a family.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Amongst the lockdown's many outrages to basic human decency, preventing people from attending funerals of their loved ones, or if they are allowed to attend prohibiting them from comforting one another, is far and away the most inhuman. It speaks to the absolutely merciless disregard of our rulers for the emotional health of their subject populations.

Okay, here's the questionnaire for the poll. It's in docx format for ease of replacing translated versions. Please don't otherwise modify it without asking. We all need to be using the same model.

So, for any of you who feel ambitious and very curious about what is going on, this is your ticket to find out.

If anybody wants to put it online to get something going that way, just let us know and go for it.

Here is the translation table for the full questionnaire (the main important part, i. e. the questions are in a darker blue and the rest can be ignored if someone just likes to call someone), if other languages are needed just add another row:

About Bill Gates...

I remember when I got my first computer, I was concerned it would be a waste of money because it would be too hard...

But it was easy and interesting and gave me things to do...

And so I would update my Windows computer diligently, looking for improvements, stability fixes, ect. And after some time, it occured that despite the routine updates, improvements, features, ect. it was basically the same old problems, instabilities, security issues, ect. But these were selling points to get me to buy the latest Windows computer: the promise of a stable, feature packed computer that was reliable. But Windows never really was stable. Because that was its selling point: the next one was. And you had to buy it to be fulfilled.
So that's why he became a billionaire. His Windows promised, but never delivered, and it kept people coming back for more.

It's world governments and bureaucracies that are reacting in such a way, not the medical profession or health care (unless it's run/funded by governments or bureaucracies that are 'driving' it).
I have many medical doctors on my Facebook and i have lost respect for majority of them during this fake pandemic. Not just that they have gulped down the covid kool-aid but they also declared full on war on pesky conspiracy theorists. Add to this medics flash mob videos and I am slowly loosing that little respect i had left for medical profession 😩

Yes liam1310, and when you get a bit farther on in the thread you'll see the UN speaking out about hundreds of millions people, and not in the 3rd world only in immediate danger from starvation. Eliminating the elderly in the western world( all hidden of course) from their relations added to these millions, points to a knowledge of how precarious peoples lives are in relation to access too food. Monsanto has already done the ground work in vast areas of the globe. Now Covid19 is coming in to mop up the human dross.

My current feeling is that when they declare the second wave ( and they will) Asthey will say it's attacking the younger sections of the community i.e.those old enough to get the old age pension. A lot of monies to be saved there!! The pain and horror sweeping the globe now I can't begin to comprehend when I can walk out into my garden, in the sunshine and fully fed. As the C's said we can't and should't change the divine plan.
In Romania, where typically the elders live in multi generational homes, there were talks about moving the people 65+ out of the homes and quarantine them in hotels.
One can think such crazy measures are non deliberate and half baked solutions from a stupid official, but seeing the worldwide pattern, it shows that it is a criminal agenda being pushed from the top down, and I mean supra state.

About Bill Gates...

I remember when I got my first computer, I was concerned it would be a waste of money because it would be too hard...

But it was easy and interesting and gave me things to do...

And so I would update my Windows computer diligently, looking for improvements, stability fixes, ect. And after some time, it occured that despite the routine updates, improvements, features, ect. it was basically the same old problems, instabilities, security issues, ect. But these were selling points to get me to buy the latest Windows computer: the promise of a stable, feature packed computer that was reliable. But Windows never really was stable. Because that was its selling point: the next one was. And you had to buy it to be fulfilled.
So that's why he became a billionaire. His Windows promised, but never delivered, and it kept people coming back for more.
That's why i never like computers...

I am slowly loosing that little respect i had left for medical profession

I think we should be careful about singling out the members of any given profession for being particularly awful. The truth is, our world is deeply corrupted, and it is a tiny minority in any profession who manage to uphold the virtues and ideals that profession nominally serves. The overwhelming majority, while not bad people, are under the spell of the pathocracy.

The video was good during initial 6 or 7 minutes with clips of BG statements, clips from 'V' and other interviews. But later Alex Jones histrionics started. Heck, you can't send this video to any body if we don't want them to be repulsed by Alex Jones' histrionics.

Indeed, I concur that the later part of the video is quite a "turn-off".

Here is the translation table for the full questionnaire (the main important part, i. e. the questions are in a darker blue and the rest can be ignored if someone just likes to call someone), if other languages are needed just add another row:

I just did the translation in French, I'm blocking on the first term (phd president, I've never seen or heard that), if someone can proofread the translation behind me. Thanks a lot !

Back
Top Bottom