They talk about the french article on fr-Sott.net about «Covid 19, confinement, ID 2020, B Gates...» made a long summary of it and they encourage strongly to read Sott articles !! 😉
They did quite more, look again the clip starting at 2m49 - and at the same time please read more the article here. You'll notice that in fact he reads the article, it's not a summary, just that he don't read the blue comment box, he read more than 1/2 of it, from 2m50+ to the end of the video (7m35)

(Strange, i wrote the text above yesterday night & thought i posted it, but not. So posting it now then going to read the last posts)

So, he probably designed his software to be exploitable, yet the users didn't know the difference, except that it was buggy...

Then he goes on to fight viruses, because that's his expertise!

Noooo the best man for that job would be that dude McAfee - betcha he is already in works somewhere - we could send a proposal to WHO to hire him at once... I am sure he would save the humanity for free... or for Nobel prize hehe hehe

:v: for virus

Yep, that's an important point. The main thing is that neither scale should be used to come to firm conclusions about the other. In other words, you can't use the macro scale to come to conclusions about any individual city or region, and you can't use any individual city or region to come to conclusions about the wider scale. For example, looking at a global percentage of infection or mortality and determining that some city's figures must be vastly overinflated, or looking at a city with relatively large numbers and concluding that it will inevitably be the same everywhere.

Yep, that's an important point. The main thing is that neither scale should be used to come to firm conclusions about the other. In other words, you can't use the macro scale to come to conclusions about any individual city or region, and you can't use any individual city or region to come to conclusions about the wider scale. For example, looking at a global percentage of infection or mortality and determining that some city's figures must be vastly overinflated, or looking at a city with relatively large numbers and concluding that it will inevitably be the same everywhere.

This occurred to me after reading the above posts from AI and Joe.

In the Canadian Arctic, namely Nunavut, they have no confirmed cases nor any deaths, yes it's a remote area and a population of just over 39000. But they closed there borders early on notification of the pandemic.

Here is the Wikki page for Nunavut

Nunavut COVID-19 Case Update
Apr 22/20

Confirmed cases​
Probable cases​
PUI cumulative total​
PUI currently under investigation​
PUIs now no longer under investigation​
0​
0​
485​
235​
250​

*PUI (Persons Under Investigation) includes all individuals that meet the national PUI definition as well as some others self-monitoring or self-isolating.

This article from Nunavut National News from the start from March 17th, some concerns are raised during a meeting with the health minister in Iqaluit (capital of Nunavut)

Iqaluit’s taxis are the de facto public transport for the Nunavut capital. Traditionally, cabbies could pick up another fare while there was still someone else in the cab, because it is a set $8 fee to anywhere in the city.
Iqaluit’s Caribou Cabs announced today that they are no longer making multiple pick-ups on one trip to limit close contact with others.
This is what Nunavut Premier Joe Savikataaq is hoping for: for Nunavummiut to slow the spread of the pandemic so that Nunavut’s limited healthcare services can keep up with the rate of infection.
Nunavut has notoriously crowded housing. According to the Nunavut Housing Corporation, it would take $2-billion in immediate spending to build enough homes just to break even. Iqaluit’s men’s shelter alone houses more than 50 homeless people nightly in a four-bedroom house.

One near constant question from Nunavut residents is “why not just test everyone and then we’ll know who to isolate?”
According to Dr. Patterson, that is bad science and could pose even more risk.
“If you were exposed on Thursday and swabbed on Saturday, the test will probably come back negative,” explained Patterson. “Four days later when the symptoms appear, people tend to think they don’t have to worry about COVID, and then will spend several days out of isolation, spreading the infection.”
Nunavut’s Baffin Correctional Centre – Iqaluit’s catch all jail and remand centre – was called one of the worst prisons in Canada by the federal auditor general in 2015.
It is over crowded and aging and currently being renovated.
If COVID-19 hit that jail, it would have a captive audience.

“I’ve met with them,” said Dr. Patterson. “We’ve met with them about cleaning and contingency plans should COVID-19 get into a correctional facility.”
Dr. Patterson let the assembled reporters know that the number of outstanding tests is not going to be updated daily anymore, rather every other day to reduce workload on Health Department staff.

This brings up an interesting question from me, we read about some prisons becoming infected with the virus. But when thinks about this, a prison population is essentially on lockdown. So the only way it could have entered the prison is through the prison staff and those with visitation rights.
This from a more recent report concerning the virus dated April 9th from the National Post, couldn't find anything more up to date. When there are no cases and no deaths, it's not newsworthy.

Hickes said Nunavut does have some advantages with a generally young population, but there is also a vulnerable population, such as a high number of people with tuberculosis, which affects lung function.
There’s one hospital in Iqaluit, the territorial capital, and there is no ICU capacity in the province. While Qaqqaq wrote that there are seven ventilators in the territory, Hickes said that most COVID-19 cases needing ventilation or intubation would need to be evacuated.
Nunavut has more or less shut its borders to the rest of Canada. Air travel is the only way to get there. This, in part, made it easier for a travel ban to be put in place and maintained.
Residents who have been in the south must self-isolate at government-designated quarantine sites in Edmonton, Winnipeg, Ottawa or Yellowknife before they are allowed to return to the territory. As of April 7, Nunavut said, 431 people were isolated — 246 of them out-of-territory on medical travel.

By contrast Zambia with a population of 18+ million people according to John Hopkins Worldwide Mortality Analysis from yesterdays figures is

74 Confirmed cases and 3 deaths

This is a listing by each country, and from my perspective, does not warrant a lock down of the world population, the pain and suffering from the social isolation, crashing the world economy, many, many people and families will be suffering economic hardships, a new era of serfdom. Unpredictable food resources to feed nations. Face to face for most medical appoints to see a GP, I suspect will become a thing of the past, online consultations will be utilized. And further dumbing down of children having to make do with virtual classrooms,

Is this is the new reality they are foisting on us, the only way to fight this is by rejecting this reality created by a bunch of pathological s and create our own reality using our minds, networking, loving and caring for one another, and giving help and assistance (if possible) when asked.

Was talking to a Croatian friend recently, and she made a similar observation. In general, Slavs don't seem to be freaking out to the same degree Westerners are. Sure, their governments are going along with the lockdown, but of course their arms are being twisted. Nevertheless the people aren't falling for it as much. Almost certainly because most of them have known genuine hardship, either due to war as in her case, or due to economic collapse when communism fell.

Western populations are much softer; their amygdalae are atrophied; as a result they are unable to process aversive stimuli rationally or calmly.

I don't know how much panic was in Croatia, but the fact is that Slavs simply do not have the numbers of deaths that the Western populations have. For example, if we take the worst country in Europe, Belgium, and compare it to Croatia, Croatia has 47 times less deaths per population! And it seems that the difference in the end will be even bigger. So I think that this plays a big role in this difference in behavior. For Slavs it really was a nothing burger.

His Windows promised, but never delivered, and it kept people coming back for more.

What happens, besides what you mention, is that if you want to work professionally even having free alternatives like linux or for example blender (I do some 3D) the whole ecosystem of tools works under the windows platform. Another example: I use solidworks. The software is excellent, but it is not compatible with linux. Another thing to add is that linux has a very different learning curve. On linux you really have to think! While windows with a plug and play philosophy you simply delegate. And that's the catch 22.

Facebook has started to remove my posts. They probably consider a study from U.S. department of defense conspirationists 🤦‍♀️.

View attachment 35687

What makes social media censorship especially frustrating is that there's no real way to appeal. In a face to face confrontation, if someone said "oh that's a conspiracy theory", and you replied with "this information comes from a DoD study", that would be the end - they'd either shut up or look like an idiot. But on FB, there's some anonymous minimum wage employee in a cubicle farm who pushes a button, and that's that.

This is really a key aspect of their control grid: by mediating social discourse through controlled platforms moderated by anonymous people you never meet (or better yet, AIs), they are able to exercise nearly perfect control over the content and emotional tenor of that discourse, whilst simultaneously giving you the illusion that you are participating in a free give and take. Even better, by occasionally censoring you when you get out of line, they are able to perform operant conditioning. It's not long before you start self-censoring so as to avoid losing your account.

This dynamic hit the dissident right hard a couple of years ago. Next up were anti-vaxxers. Now, it's expanded to COVID, 5G, and to a certain degree climate change.

What makes social media censorship especially frustrating is that there's no real way to appeal. In a face to face confrontation, if someone said "oh that's a conspiracy theory", and you replied with "this information comes from a DoD study", that would be the end - they'd either shut up or look like an idiot. But on FB, there's some anonymous minimum wage employee in a cubicle farm who pushes a button, and that's that.

I so want to send a message to the DoD..is there any real patriots left in there ?? Facebook is deleting your studies !! There is some serious ass kicking left undone. :mad:

Personally I think the whole "useless eaters" NWO depopulation conspiracy theory could be a kind of controlled opposition designed to make people look crazy for opposing ID2020 and universal mandatory vaccines, both of which could make Microsoft and its partners TONS of money. So in other words I think its more about control and making lots of money.
Well, it's not a very popular theory, probably because people simply can't conceive of the PTB being that evil. Something like 9/11 being an inside job. It also tends to indicate that it isn't being 'promoted' that much by hysterical screeching trolls... :lol:

Nobody connects the dots when it comes to vaccines, they just tend to look completely clueless. And of course many of people involved in promoting vaccines have no idea that there's anything malefic about them at all. It's part of the programming.

I'd have to say that Pharma already has made TONS of money and you can see how much control they have of the world (already). This is just the next step for them. It brings to mind that line from the movie "I Robot": "Everything that follows is a result of what you see here". It's simply a case of saying 'what are we seeing here?' and 'what follows that?'

This is an article posted on Sputnik just recently

At a White House news conference on Thursday, a senior Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official said government scientists studying what conditions will kill the COVID-19 coronavirus had found the virus dies quickly when exposed to sunlight, heat, humidity and cleaning chemicals like bleach and isopropyl alcohol.

During the White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing, DHS Science and Technology Directorate chief William Bryan presented reporters with the first results from studies by the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center on what conditions the COVID-19 novel coronavirus can survive in.

During the White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing, DHS Science and Technology Directorate chief William Bryan presented reporters with the first results from studies by the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center on what conditions the COVID-19 novel coronavirus can survive in.

When a reporter asked Bryan why muggy areas like New Orleans and Florida had become COVID-19 hotspots, the director noted that sunlight, heat and humidity are not cure-alls. I detect some backtracking, after all got to keep big pharma happy

However, while he conceded that “summer conditions will create an environment where transmission can be decreased,” he was careful to add that “it would be irresponsible to say that we feel the summer will totally kill the virus. We have an opportunity, though, to get ahead.”

Video embedded in the article. A glimmer of truth shinning through?

Okay, here's the questionnaire for the poll. It's in docx format for ease of replacing translated versions. Please don't otherwise modify it without asking. We all need to be using the same model.

So, for any of you who feel ambitious and very curious about what is going on, this is your ticket to find out.

If anybody wants to put it online to get something going that way, just let us know and go for it.
Hi Laura and all

I have setup a Google Form based on the file. Link for the form is below which can be shared via social media or email once approved.
Code:
https://forms.gle/KkFYY2QWMEXHbipM7
Clickable link - QFG, Inc, COVID-19 Questionnaire
Can someone please check and review and let me know for corrections? It will work on Smartphones too.

Last edited:
I stopped watching covid dashboards for a while. Out of curiosity, I went to Govt. dashboards today. NJ dashboard has lot more details than other dashboards.

NJ supposed to have almost 100,000 cases second to NY 220,000 . Most of the NJ cases are based on the Tests done ( almost 80,000 came from "Test" ). That doesn't mean they are all going doctors or filling hospitals.

It has tabs on the top. I thought this "demographics" one is interesting - particularly Underlying conditions and by age group.
  • out 5000 who supposed have died. Most of them has average 2 complications . Out of the dead, 50% of them has 2+ complications ( sum up the bubble %, approximate for the one it doesn't have % based on the size).
  • 78% of them are 65+ ,95% of them above 50yrs+ .
NY state or US dashboard doesn't have this "Demographics" . This is in line with the information that Elders have decided to "move on".

1587689250473.png

Most hit were the counties that were next to NYC ( thinking all this testing is correct). May be it is all the scam to begin with, given that they already know it has spread before the fear mongering even started and it is going on for 2 years.
1587689276498.png

Back
Top Bottom