'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Great talk:

Forgotten in his talks was when Paulides states that anywhere there is missing people there is a high propensity of them being of German origin, and that of all the physicists missing, oddly he states they were also German.

Canadian cases Paulides talks about (briefly worded below):

- Ray Salmon (hunter - RCMP scans lake underwater (no body) and they go into the bush with a swat team (very odd) - FOI request by family is 97% redacted).
- Betty Wolfram (child - German, very off story, reminded me of Skinwalker Ranch in some ways).
- Florence Spence (child - unrelated person has dream of where she was to be found - odd story indeed).
- Frank Goy (child - found 13 miles away: two days after Florence went missing).
- Paulides brings up the Highway of Tears - missing Native woman - high publicity, and Native Canadian children - not much publicity.
- Jack Pike (child - Blueberry picking trip - parents heard scream of their child and then nothing - 2,000 searchers for four days - Jack found opposite side of river (dry) and he woke, said hi dad, and then died).
- Geraldine Huggen (child - parents go on six week holiday with their children - gone nine days while being looked for by native trackers (prospector said where she would be found) - trackers found cloths and remains - ground in areas was heavily matted down with big impression. Paulides indicates that the trackers seemed to know more than what they said, possibly filtered out by the RCMP.
- Paulides is now up in Canada doing interviews (Jan 2020)
- Jessica Azo-Party (20 months old - missing from banks of lake (thinking abduction) - found 14 hours down river; autopsy stated she had died 90 minutes prior, not 14 hours).
- Paulides discusses autopsies, wherein parents pay for a second one. He brings up GHB (date rape drug) found in blood at high levels of those found, also produced by the body in small amounts naturally. Paulides is asking himself, what if there is a way that our bodies can produce more (or be stimulated somehow to produce more)? In these cases he mentions, there was no way GHB could have been given.
- Emil Irazola (?) and Lucian and Francois (sister/aunt) - downtown Montreal - Emil found in field (fitting many missing profile points) and the aunt had memory loss of how Emil went missing. Paulides does say , though, that Lucian and Francois also went missing in reality because they have no memories, and all this right in the city on a street side.
- Paulides gets calls from Vancouver telling his that so many people are missing, yet no one wants to talk about it.

Re: Vancouver

I wonder if he knows about the case from I believe 2015 where a young native man was found in a storm vent a block from Hastings (Downtown east Vancouver). Well to do, had a bright future, strong family involved in case, the cops dismissed it as a tragic accident and handed the case off to the coroner.

It’s really sad that my hopes are up for David to be in the loop over the investigative interest (or lack thereof) from my local law enforcement... 😞

Re: Vancouver

Do you have a link to the story?

You can always email/contact Paulides at his Can/AM site if the story contains markers of interest, which you indicate. However I imagine David receives a lot of cases directed to him, yet you could still try.

As for local law enforcement; RCMP, Delta etc. yeah, they don't say much, probably not even to David, and yet David talks about the differences in what police and journalists used to say or write, which is all watered down today - privacy and case law and whatever else. Above in the case of Ray Salmon, his family FOI'ed the RCMP (assuming) and got back a three page file that was 97% redacted, David said. Well that is worse than a Trump FISA evidence request. So, what the hell did that say, other than the investigators were likely faced with horrible high strangeness and can't say and were told not to say given what was explained.

Do you have a link to the story?

You can always email/contact Paulides at his Can/AM site if the story contains markers of interest, which you indicate. However I imagine David receives a lot of cases directed to him, yet you could still try.

As for local law enforcement; RCMP, Delta etc. yeah, they don't say much, probably not even to David, and yet David talks about the differences in what police and journalists used to say or write, which is all watered down today - privacy and case law and whatever else. Above in the case of Ray Salmon, his family FOI'ed the RCMP (assuming) and got back a three page file that was 97% redacted, David said. Well that is worse than a Trump FISA evidence request. So, what the hell did that say, other than the investigators were likely faced with horrible high strangeness and can't say and were told not to say given what was explained.

I found one of the stories from CBC from a year later:

Also, email sent to CanAm Missing.

edit:
Here is a different story shedding more insight as to why it's strange and 'up there' with check marks from other cases emphasized by Paulides:

- his clothes and shoes just a few feet away
- People say he may have climbed down to recover his cellphone, but Oudie’s sister says his phone was found in North Vancouver and his empty wallet was discovered at a nearby friend’s house
- couldn't have been able to open the drain by himself without help
- "My brother is a smart guy, he’s not going to go there by himself." - out of character

Last edited:
Regarding Remote Viewers, Paulides says the the Remote Viewing community thus far, have not been willing to corresponding with him even after he has reached out to them... so he has not been working with them.

A well-known experienced remote viewer (Daz Smith) recently had a group of 10 remote viewers look at the case of a boy who disappeared and whose remains were found years later. The case is in one of the 411 documentaries by Paulides. Here is what they saw:

Basically, all of them saw some sort of advanced or weird vehicle above at the time of his disappearence. Some described a kind of suspended animation or "time stopping". As far as the beings in the craft, those seemed to be human - or at least none of them mentioned aliens.

Here is another short, but interesting video that may be related to the 411 cases:

It's two people describing coming across transparent portals in the wilderness.

Just saw this in local news today:

MISSING MAN FOUND ‘BEAT UP’ AND ‘SHELL-SHOCKED’ 15 DAYS AFTER HIS TRUCK GOT STUCK IN THE SNOW
April 22, 2020 Matt LaFever 24 comments

Marc Castagnetto poses with Brett while enjoying food and drink after missing for 15 days [Pictures provides by Brett]

Marc Castagnetto poses with Brett while enjoying food and drink after missing for 15 days [Photos provided by Brett]
Around noon on April 20, 2020, a Humboldt County man who prefers we use only his first name, Brett, was driving on rural Titlow Road east of Blue Lake when he noticed a “disheveled” man on the roadside. Brett stopped his vehicle to inquire about the man’s condition and soon realized he was speaking with Marc Castagnetto, the 57-year-old man who disappeared in the middle of a snowstorm after his off-road vehicle got stuck 15 days before.

According to Brett, when he got out of the vehicle, the man seemed “shell-shocked” and revealed that “he had been lost for 12 days and hadn’t eaten anything.” Having provisions in his truck, Brett offered him food and water and probed deeper into the man’s story.
The man told Brett that he had been off-roading when his truck became stuck and was then caught in a snowstorm. Brett recognized the stranger’s tale “because I had read the story in Redheaded Blackbelt.” Not wanting to “feed him the story,” Brett listened intently for other cues he had remembered from the story he had read earlier. Brett became fully convinced he was speaking with Marc Castegnetto after the man described that after he slid off the road, he called his friend for help and then his phone died.
To Brett, it was clear Castagnetto had been through an ordeal. Brett described Castagnetto as “genuinely confused and lost.” Brett drew an improvised map in the dust on his truck in attempts to orient Castagnetto but he seemed “confused by it.”
In a sentimental moment, Brett said he told Castagnetto: “You know people really care for you, they were looking for you. He got emotional, and I did as well.”
Brett said that when Castagnetto was detailing the previous days, he said he had been “following power lines”. These landmarks had brought Castagnetto in Brett’s path because “PG&E transmission lines run near my property”. It is unclear Castagnetto’s route, but it is approximately 25 miles from Castagnetto’s abandoned vehicle to where Brett found him.
Castagnetto explained to Brett that he had been “drinking water out of streams” and he would “sleep during the day because he was afraid of the animals at night.” Brett observed that he looked “beat up pretty good” and Castagnetto’s ankles “were really terrible, swollen, scabbed, really reddish, from insects or a lot of scrapes from the brush.” Brett commented that he had seen pictures of Castagnetto in previous articles and upon finding him “it looked like he lost a lot of weight”.
Brett arranged to transport Castagnetto to Blue Lake to get him a meal and contact authorities. After eating, Castagnetto was taken to Blue Lake Rancheria where the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office was contacted. According to a press release from HCSO, “Castagnetto was found to have sustained injuries to his feet. He was transported to a local hospital for treatment and released.”

As to how exactly Castagnetto appeared after traveling 25 miles northeast of where he had ditched his vehicle in 15 days, the HCSO said: “Deputies are investigating the circumstances leading to Castagnetto’s re-appearance on Titlow Hill Road.”
Reflecting on the encounter, Brett remembered Castagnetto as a man “that was very lost, couldn’t understand where he was, [seemed] really hungry, and [was] really, really grateful for the assistance.”
Brett didn’t seem to think he’d done anything extraordinary by stopping to check on a disheveled stranger. If, he said, “I’m lost someday, I’d hope somebody would give me a ride.”

"To Brett, it was clear Castagnetto had been through an ordeal. Brett described Castagnetto as “genuinely confused and lost.” Brett drew an improvised map in the dust on his truck in attempts to orient Castagnetto but he seemed “confused by it.”

Some of the comments in the Redrock Blackbelt article that cholas posted mirror Paulides' profile points of traveling large distances over impassable terrain:

BotThatNeverSleeps
April 22, 2020 11:34 am
ce3c94a53042a3f906a807ce1c0c841d

Titlow hill? South fork mtn road? Are we talking the same roads here. Titlow is above arcata right? Old full moon parties right? And south fork mtn road is up past Ruth heading to Forrest Glen right?
If I am correct in my mental mapping, that is one hell of a hike!

Also as in the Crazy Mountain case from "The Hunted" documentary, the missing person is within homes and populated areas, but somehow manages to completely avoid them - for 25 miles.

April 22, 2020 8:36 am
59d64c744ccd066a6877cfa4fbc0e159

I know south fork pretty well… either up or down you will hit a road….. interesting he made it all that way without anyone passing him on the back roads. So many private properties peppered in between as well. Might not have residents in the higher elevations till snow melt, but many grow ops would be up and working. The mountain range does hook up on that ridge line to snow camp, which is above Korbel.

As well as the disappeared not recognizing the land marks in an accurate way:

Ullr Rover
April 22, 2020 8:54 am
The transmission lines run perpendicular to his supposed direction of travel in that area. Maple Creek towards Hyampom.
…“genuinely confused and lost.” Obviously.

And from the article itself - the tell tale beat up feet (I'm thinking he should have lost at least a couple of toes to frost bite?) with no mention of footwear or its condition:

Castagnetto’s ankles “were really terrible, swollen, scabbed, really reddish, from insects or a lot of scrapes from the brush.” Brett commented that he had seen pictures of Castagnetto in previous articles and upon finding him “it looked like he lost a lot of weight”.

Great find!

We don't know if he was actually wearing pj's when found. Those might have been provided by our hero.

What is interesting is his confusion. This is a pretty desolate area but there are roads(Forest Service) just about everywhere and they all lead to highways etc. . AND as someone with knowledge of the area posted in "comments"(original article), the power lines run East-West, he was traveling North-West.

Also, though desolate, many folks actually live in the area, their business[until recently] being illegal. But they are there. Googly maps can tell as much. Sure seems odd.

I have been watching some of these videos, thanks so much for sharing them. They share a lot of information that is very interesting, particularly the idea that if there were a portal on Skinwalker, it wouldn't be located on the ground, that it would be located above the ground, it reminded me of that one video discussed by the C's in one of the session of that strange sky phenomena over the Middle East.

And I must say that, given current circumstances, it's rather refreshing to see his take on the whole covid situation, specially the measures taken to "address" it and how he sees it.

Edit: clarity and grammar correction

Last edited:
Yes, I really like his recent short videos, where he talks not only about the connection to the Skinwalker Ranch cases, but also other 411 related topics. Here are two recent videos about that.

What I also noticed, that he felt the need to explain and defend himself, and also read letters of support. I am not following his Twitter page or other pages closely, so don't know what other people write there, but from his reaction it seems like he is under attack, or something else is going on.

Yes, I really like his recent short videos, where he talks not only about the connection to the Skinwalker Ranch cases, but also other 411 related topics. Here are two recent videos about that.

What I also noticed, that he felt the need to explain and defend himself, and also read letters of support. I am not following his Twitter page or other pages closely, so don't know what other people write there, but from his reaction it seems like he is under attack, or something else is going on.

Think the first video you had featured, the first 5 minutes especially, really hits home and should be appreciated and learned from in a general way by all (and the whole video was important). Paulides is taking a stand, and he is reminding that there are real families behind each of his stories - so the comments, without knowing them, must have been said that prompted him to remind his audience that this is a line that cannot be crossed (he uses such words). He knows that families read his pages while looking for answers and he must always keep them in mind first and foremost.

In his description of some cases, which relates to the above, he takes care in a STO way to only Do when he has been asked, and thus does not infringe on families who do not ask (STS).

The second video carried this theme along; his thinking, reading letters and discussing cases. Paulides makes the point that this is one that he would want people to share on their social media, and agree.

Back
Top Bottom