I could be very wrong. But I think that perhaps there is a problem here of cross agendas with Russia, and the role it still plays in the UN's global institutions and their derivatives as WHO. Note that over the last decade Russia has been handling the crisis in Syria (and others) from the framework of international legality. In other words, it has advocated solving world problems within the framework of the UN by invoking the legal levers that were forged after World War II between the world powers.

Therefore, Russia still hopes to redirect things from these institutions, in which it still retains a significant weight and interests. In this context, as we say in Spain, if Russia "breaks the deck and throws itself into the bush" it can give an international image of inconsistency and informality. So it would be in the momentary position of following the game without making much noise (perhaps waiting to patiently address many issues within the WHO and the UN - we shall see).

But there is the message given by his younger brother, Belarus, giving clues as to what he really thinks behind the scenes.
This seems likely, Javi. Russia has been heavily involved with the WHO and other international organisations as you say.

Even as they, seemingly at least, work towards more stability and multi-polarity in the world they take great pains to do it through these organisations legally. Putin, Lavrov and others have very often stressed this point and have pointed fingers at other states like the US and it's allies for not respecting the rule of international law.

There are also numerous examples of Russia waiting for the right moment to act and not rushing in with rash statements and actions. Even if Trump is trying to work towards the same goals, his methods are very different.

Trump goes for an immediate 'cut all the funding!' While the Russians continue to work within the established framework and take their time trying to reforming it... Maybe... For many the WHO has lost a lot of its influence recently, so maybe the Russians see possible changes coming or an opportunity to increase their own influence there.
I think that Putin (& Lavrov) want to avoid to give any opportunity for the MSM/PTB to critic them, the pro-occidental factions in russia are ready to jump on them. Maybe they expect that with such positionning the russians will react to this, like they (Putin & Co) trust their people and they know that some pressure will come from the population, which would have as effect like to paralize the pro-occident voices, then they would have litterally free hand on the subject to question back the WHO ? This would be a good question to ask to the C's, what does Putin thinks about the vaccines, what does he knows ? From what I read here, in some cases, it can be useful, but the root corruption is coming from the Pasteur vs Bechamps (and 3 others) which is the (frail) fundation of the vaccine theories. But these texts are complex and long to read. Is there a video which popularize this information ? (would be rapidly censored on youtube btw)

Went a lot in the garden of my mother these last 2 weeks, then ate with her at lot of evenings, that was a pleasure and a kind of relief at the same time. Also we :hug2: each other when I meet her or leave her, my brother doesn't nor his children.
Also, to avoid any problem with an eventual police's control,i was always taking with me a bag with some food in case I had to justify why I was living the town, but no control happened (Belgium)

Looking at the recent social reaction, the ones asking to applause the medical staff and consider them as heroes : the majority here agree that it's not much a natural move from the people. It remain possible but was then promoted by the PTB, or it's engineered since begin, not sure we'll ever know the response. Anyway, I was wondering if this would be possible to apply a kind of aikido technique here, meaning a small redirection and/or amplification of the actual process in order to ruin their goal ? What some fear here is that after making the doctors heroic, then everybody will listen to these heroes when they'll say : "take the vaccine, wear a mask, keep social distances, etc ...". This is what I was wondering about, if we have the possibility to make something or not ?
First idea which came in mind is about all the doctors, medical experts, scientists in the medical domain (etc ...) who oppose the actual narrative. Could we even more promote them in order that they become as popular than Raoult in France ? I mean, once they become popular enough, like again here in France, this become then a big problem for the PTB, they can hardly ignore Raoult now. It's this kind of side effect that could be exploited, because for sure once this craziness is over, there will have a lot of debates on the MSM, and they already know who they'll invite (meaning not the people against the narrative), thus, going in their sense now, promoting and eventually encouraging some precise people in order to beat them at their own game ?
Good thing about is that they could hardly censor such initiative.
It's FWIW, if any here thinks about a similar idea then let's discuss it.

Indeed. As with so many events in the world that we are supposed to believe the official narrative in and comply – why so many obfuscated/hidden facts and data? Why so many obvious lies and pointless measures?

Of course if there were a real and deadly pandemic of, say ebola, we would likely need an international response and certain freedoms may be lost for a time.

In a more 'ideal' world with more people thinking and observing this would be better achieved through governments being open about what was going on, scientists studying the problem together and allowing others to view their data – truth, as best as we can see it. Then announcing measures that matched the data and the threat that all could see.

Rather than that, we have nonsense infection numbers from all over the world, no real idea of infection or death rates based on those numbers, all sorts of different measures being implemented and huge restrictions on many peoples freedoms. With the recent internet crackdowns we are seeing further restrictions on free speech and simply being allowed to read what you wish whether you believe it or not.

Seems fairly obvious that when free speech is curtailed, someone does not want you talking about something that threatens them! Otherwise, why would you care what anyone talked about? There is huge manipulation of public perception going on which has been increasing exponentially for decades - for what goal and with what intentions?

Maybe this is a trial-run, maybe the PTB did panic over something they released, maybe this is an attempt to gain more control over the population, maybe it is all of these things. I guess many are here to try to get to the bottom of this question and prepare for what comes next. We may not be able to do this just yet, with the available to data, but with work, gathering the data, we may just get there!

Well, it's another case of me not having much I can argue with here. We do have nonsense infection numbers. All the stats are nonsense.. but that's exactly what I'd expect to see in a pandemic involving a 'from out of nowhere' virus. Even the medical professionals are running to try and catch up with the shape of the actual problem.. I'd expect that.

Various media have been systemically curtailing free speech for some years now. Let's be sure we're not conflating, because in a situation where there is a crackdown on free speech, I'd fully expect talk about an active and genuine pandemic to be cracked down on.. the point being, the pandemic isn't the cause - and the crackdown can't by necessity, be used as a demonstration that the pandemic is fake

Recent news : the answer from Raoult about the threat to suspend him.
Here's the link to the RT french article :

and here's the traduction of his main answer done on twitter :
Pr Raoult on twitter said:
I'm obviously not concerned about the threats from the Medical Association. I register within the framework of the decree of 25/03. The doses of hydroxychloroquine prescribed at the IHU are usual doses, administered under supervision. Azithromycin is the standard treatment for respiratory infections.

Good answer :cheer:

Here is the translation table for the full questionnaire (the main important part, i. e. the questions are in a darker blue and the rest can be ignored if someone just likes to call someone), if other languages are needed just add another row:
The Czech part is ready as well. I am not sure about the first two rows (president and VP). Could they be considered as director and deputy?

I can't see how it could ever take a shape that would be vastly different to the one we see. So can you say for definite, the curtailment of rights is a ruse to rob the populace of their liberty?
.. it could be true, but I wouldn't want to say it for definite.. not yet, at least
the question is whether there’s a viral epidemic that deserves curtailing of rights, if the danger is as presented and if it is as shown to us by the media or if the goal is to curtail the rights and not deal with the epidemic and the latter is simply the excuse.
I currently, feel ill-qualified and ill-equipped to make that judgement as to which it is.. I just don't know.. I'm not seeing an evidence based reason to jump to either side of that line at this point.

Guys, I don't know how exactly you are looking at that but I see our rights being taken away big time. Seriously, we can't gather in public to discuss things in a pub or café, sharing related info on social networks is censored, our jobs are being sacked, we cannot visit our elders in their senior homes, these people ARE dying right now from isolation because of that, not allowed to move around freely... what more do you need to acknowledge that this is real, that it is happening before our eyes? And you still think it's kinda ok and we can/will get back to normal? To me that sounds like we are on different timelines here - or more likely, you lost your ability to see clearly.

"Public health officials also decided at their meeting on Friday to expand overall testing capacity to 100,000 tests a week, operating on a seven-day-a-week basis, for a minimum of six months"
this exercise looks aimed at collecting the latest blood samples from every body for Vaccine testing than than the Coronavirus existence. They can take it from previous blood tests, but that won't be up to date .

Guys, I don't know how exactly you are looking at that but I see our rights being taken away big time. Seriously, we can't gather in public to discuss things in a pub or café, sharing related info on social networks is censored, our jobs are being sacked, we cannot visit our elders in their senior homes, these people ARE dying right now from isolation because of that, not allowed to move around freely... what more do you need to acknowledge that this is real, that it is happening before our eyes? And you still think it's kinda ok and we can/will get back to normal? To me that sounds like we are on different timelines here - or more likely, you lost your ability to see clearly.

Absolutely. But I don't think it's by necessity, an inability on my part to see clearly (although that may be true). All of the things you are describing are consistent with an attempt at taking civil liberties.. you're correct.. but they are equally consistent with a society struggling to cope with an unrecognized virus that's bringing western health services to their knees. So both are possible with the evidence we have

Beyond that, you have the possibility that COVID-19 is a genuine actual pandemic, but the PTB are using the event to enforce never ending Draconian legislation; and that they never cared about protecting people, they're just using it as a vehicle for their own agendas. This is possible as well

All I'm saying is, all of this is on the table. If anyone has a solid reason for me to jump to one side or the other, then let's hear it because I'm not discounting any of these potentials.. I'm just offering the idea, that given the info we have, we can't by necessity attribute malignance to what we see, and we can't state that it's unquestionably fake with or without malignant intent

Last edited:
Yes, share the truth, stay low, and don't make to much attention. It is not a duty that is written on paper or stone. It is about doing what is the right thing to do. Have faith that your right action will make a difference, maybe not for saving this world, but for creating a better one when all this collapses. Reading the book Pauls necessary Sin which is on our must-read book list is a great help.

Yes, many people suffer nowadays and it is good to remember to suffer consciously. To quote Paul: "I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us"
I finished reading this book a few days ago, because it wasn't in my mother tongue and I had to translate many pages to understand exactly, it took me 2 months to read it, what I read not only stuck in my head but also in some way in my body as if on a cellular level, it's definitely must-read book.
I'm really grateful to Laura for bringing it up

Very nice spanish article traduced & reposted on a french site - they apparently used deeple to traduce it.

Here's the original :

Here's the french repost :

And here's the link to auto-traduction in english from google translate

In a few words : a nice summary of facts followed by open questions, obvious thinkings or cynical humor - all concerning the latin america.

Found a very informed, entertaining, and heartfelt take on the hyped up nature of COVID-19 and the potentially catastrophic effects of this ongoing authoritarian lockdown. It's by comedian/YouTuber Steven Crowder. Might be a decent video to share on social media.

but they are equally consistent with a society struggling to cope with an unrecognized virus that's bringing western health services to their knees
Dude, if you think that's what's going on, then you haven't been paying attention at all. Most of health services are heavily underused right now.

we can't by necessity attribute malignance to what we see
If what we see is not malignance, then it would have to be incompetence on a scale difficult to even imagine.

How would you explain the global orders to count anyone possible as dying from covid, including untested people, something which goes against established practice? It could be accidental in one country or two, but not almost everywhere. It was clearly ordered from above and is bizarre to a point where it makes the doctors themselves uneasy.

Never mind that we have plenty of evidence that these measures have been planned for decades in quite some detail.

So exactly as anka said, "what more do you need to acknowledge that this is real"?

Remember back when some folks couldn't buy their Popeye chicken, I'm thinking self isolation is going to become so yesterday very soon.
chickens.jpg
10_fortune cookie_Thinkstock Images-Thinkstock.jpg

Attachments

• chickens.jpg
    chickens.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 10_fortune cookie_Thinkstock Images-Thinkstock.jpg
    10_fortune cookie_Thinkstock Images-Thinkstock.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
Yes, there's no argument from me there. That consideration can't help but sit at the forefront for most of us, I'm sure. I don't know about you, but I currently, feel ill-qualified and ill-equipped to make that judgement as to which it is.. I just don't know.. I'm not seeing an evidence based reason to jump to either side of that line at this point.
Dude, if you think that's what's going on, then you haven't been paying attention at all. Most of health services are heavily underused right now.

If what we see is not malignance, then it would have to be incompetence on a scale difficult to even imagine.

How would you explain the global orders to count anyone possible as dying from covid, including untested people, something which goes against established practice? It could be accidental in one country or two, but not almost everywhere. It was clearly ordered from above and is bizarre to a point where it makes the doctors themselves uneasy.

Never mind that we have plenty of evidence that these measures have been planned for decades in quite some detail.

So exactly as anka said, "what more do you need to acknowledge that this is real"?

No it's not difficult to imagine. It just requires a contagious pathogen no one has seen before, and that we have no data on - and therefore, we can do little reliable predictive modelling for. I'd expect chaos, and that's what we have

We have frontline medical personnel, crying in to cameras. Taking their masks off at the end of 18 hour days to show bruises, lines down their face, puffed out features - begging us to take this seriously becuase they don't know how much longer they can stand the tragic stories. They look totally physically and emotionally exhausted. Are you suggesting they're acting?. that they're in on the ruse?

Absolutely. But I don't think it's by necessity, an inability on my part to see clearly (although that may be true). All of the things you are describing are consistent with an attempt at taking civil liberties.. you're correct.. but they are equally consistent with a society struggling to cope with an unrecognized virus that's bringing western health services to their knees. So both are possible with the evidence we have

Beyond that, you have the possibility that COVID-19 is a genuine actual pandemic, but the PTB are using the event to enforce never ending Draconian legislation; and that they never cared about protecting people, they're just using it as a vehicle for their own agendas. This is possible as well

All I'm saying is, all of this is on the table. If anyone has a solid reason for me to jump to one side or the other, then let's hear it because I'm not discounting any of these potentials.. I'm just offering the idea, that given the info we have, we can't by necessity attribute malignance to what we see, and we can't state that it's unquestionably fake with or without malignant intent

Actually, the information is available to make an informed decision. Covid is not dangerous enough to justify all the curtailing of rights that we are experiencing. That was the point of my initial question, to create the opportunity for you to realize that the virus is an excuse to accrue more power, more control, make some money etc.

All the measures being implemented to contain or stop the spread or flatten the curve or whatever, they're completely unnecessary, so the goal isn't to contain a "real" pandemic, the goal is to implement the measures.

So let me say it one more time: A virus that isn't half as deadly as the normal seasonal flu, is being used as an excuse to confine people home, suspend their civil rights of assembly and free speech, collapse the economy and accrue emergency powers. Being that the virus is half as deadly as the seasonal flu, which we have every season without all these measures, can you see how the goal is not to respond to a threat, but to create a threat to implement the measures?

The goal is not to protect the population, is to convince them that these measures are there to protect them.

This thread is full of evidence, numbers and stories that make what I am stating here abundantly clear. It just takes some digging.

We have frontline medical personnel, crying in to cameras. Taking their masks off at the end of 18 hour days to show bruises, lines down their face, puffed out features - begging us to take this seriously becuase they don't know how much longer they can stand the tragic stories. They look totally physically and emotionally exhausted. Are you suggesting they're acting?. that they're in on the ruse?

Zaphod,

I think you might need to take a look at this thread a bit more carefully, just like you're seeing the stories of these poor healthcare workers posting on their instagrams, there are hospitals that are empty, nurses who have been sent home for lack of work. There is an interest in presenting the story as an overwhelming story of overflowing hospitals with 24/7 influx of patients all with covid who're being rescued by brave healthcare workers... but this is not the case.

The people with the interest to make you believe that this is the reality of the situation are the same ones who will benefit from confining people home, being granted powers to bypass the constitution and any civil rights.

I strongly suggest you take a look at the very thread where you're posting because there's a lot of evidence here that will make what we're saying very very clear.

Back
Top Bottom