WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE POSITION IN YOUR PROFILE

Yes, it's an automatic and fun feature of the forum. At the beginning, with only a few posts, one starts as a disturbance in the force (star wars reference) and with more posts the label changes :)
Just to reiterate, remember, in Star Wars (which this fun feature is using for reference) the Emperor said that he felt a "Disturbance in the Force" when Luke Skywalker started on his Jedi training. So being a Disturbance of the Force is a good thing. :-)

I have been wondering about this topic for ages but did not know where to ask without looking a bit stupid. I think the teks are to be congratulated in thinking up this. I do think there should be more of them though. It seems a long time to wait for the next change...yes I know I should post more :-). It would be great to have at least twenty different categories. There must be lots of references in Star Wars that could be used. At least we can be thankful there are no darths, siths or emperors. Perhaps those are in the STS forums...👿

I got my Jedi Master degree yesterday. I am happy and motivated to continue participating in the forum.

For a long time I lurked in the forum without registering, because my native language is not English and I was undecided.

Hi alberto,

The forum uses a ranking system based on the number of postings of a member and it's based on the "Star Wars" movie. In other words, as your number of post increases, so does your "ranking". The "ranks" are as follows:
1)A Disturbance in the Force
2)The Force is Strong With This One
3)Padawan Learner
4)Jedi
5)Jedi Master
6)Jedi Council Member
7)Dagobah Resident
8)The Living Force

You will also notice members as "administrator", "moderator" and "ambassador" but these positions have nothing to do with the number of posts. :cool2:
I would like to be a Padawan Learner already >:

Hi alberto,

The forum uses a ranking system based on the number of postings of a member and it's based on the "Star Wars" movie. In other words, as your number of post increases, so does your "ranking". The "ranks" are as follows:

You will also notice members as "administrator", "moderator" and "ambassador" but these positions have nothing to do with the number of posts. :cool2:
Thanks for explaining this! I'm a newbie. This is really helpful. :)

Back
Top Bottom