Guys, I'm sorry but my panic levels are starting to elevate. I just need to get all this out!

A few other things

• Mr Vaccine is now calling this pandemic, Pandemic 1. He expects Pandemic 2 to show up.
  • Mr Vaccine was asked to make a prediction for the next couple of years. He said we will have a bioterrorist attack.
  • I'm starting to get worried a false flag will be initiated relating to covid-19 in the run up to the release of the vaccine.
  • I'm worried by the scenario games that surely must have taken place in all the top think tanks on how to ensure maximum take up on Vaccine. The psychological games are now at an all time high of being effective.
  • Obviously worried about what plans they have with regards us and the economy.
  • At what point will they institute the depopulation plan? You know the climate and environmental freaks amongst the elites are hot on getting population numbers down.
I'm worried we're moving into another defining moment in human history where mass suffering and possibly deaths is about to be unleashed on the citizenry of the planet.

Also obviously there was the weirdness of the UFO declassification video from the US gov.

There's too many volcanoes going off right now.

There's way to many weather events right now.

Plus last but not least there are the rocks in space to think about.

All these stuff doesn't bode well to a peaceful and quiet life!

Well, you are possibly right about all the above, but don't get panicked about it!

Now and then I think about how unpleasant things could get, but then, I realize that feeling panicked is what "they" want because it puts me in synch with their "pendulum." I know I need to be calm and continue working every day, so I do. Back in Dec when Ark was sick, I had a good lesson. I was panicking and could have easily descended into some kind of hysteria. But then I realized that Ark needed me to get well. He needed me to be calm, reassuring, giving him my support and even energy as well as a major positive attitude that "we'll get through this no matter what." So, I had to completely set aside all that "thinking the worst" and focus completely on him, on being fully in the moment, appreciating every moment that he was still with me, and taking good enough care of myself that I would not collapse. I spent 12 to 14 hour days at the hospital every day, and never felt tired because he needed me.

So, if you have anybody you care about, then you need to think about what kind of example you set, what you are able to do and give, and just focus. Think about this forum and how many valuable posts you have contributed. If nobody else needs you, WE DO.

Wait a minute - are you saying that if a politician rhetorically "declares war" on something that has nothing to do with actual war, then he can literally enter a "state of war" legally? I mean, it's clear that such war rhetoric can be used to pass horrible laws that give more or less dictatorial powers, but do these statements themselves have any legal ramifications? Maybe I'm naive, but... WTH!?

Yup - in fact under the laws of war they don't even have to announce occupation to the occupied people!

Article 1 of the Lieber Code:

A place, district, or country occupied by an enemy stands, in consequence of the occupation, under the Martial Law of the invading or occupying army, whether any proclamation declaring Martial Law, or any public warning to the inhabitants, has been issued or not. Martial Law is the immediate and direct effect and consequence of occupation or conquest.

The presence of a hostile army proclaims its Martial Law.

So when they do mention 'war' they sometimes do so with duping delight.

The Prime Minister in the '70's, Whitlam, that kicked off the whole shebang was sacked by the Governor General, in what was referred to at the time as a 'constitutional crisis'. In his speech after he was sacked he didn't seem unhappy at all. Another example of duping delight I think.

His dismissal speech starts from 1:45

Whitlam had a lot of backing from the people because he introduced free medical and education - but there was method in that madness I think. He'd removed the Constitution from over 160 pieces of legislation, created a fake 'Queen of Australia' and signed up to UNIDROIT introducing private international and model law that could be held over constitutional/common law. Not a single politician since that time has attempted to undo what he put into place. There are new political candidates here that state that as an aim, but I'm not satisfied that they are not controlled opposition yet.

The original constitution states at s109:
"When a law of a State is inconsistent with a law of the Commonwealth, the latter shall prevail, and the former shall to the extent of the inconsistency, be invalid."

Yet there are plenty of state laws that are inconsistent with the Commonwealth laws and not only are they enforced, but trying a defence based on constitutional law is almost impossible.

Also and with the idea of mandatory vaccinations in mind at s51(xxiiiA):
"the provision of maternity allowances, widows' pensions, child endowment, unemployment, pharmaceutical, sickness and hospital benefits, medical and dental services (but not so as to authorize any form of civil conscription), benefits to students and family allowances;"

So constitutionally speaking they can't make anyone take a vaccine in order to protect federal social security benefits - but administratively speaking and because of 'private contracts', they can override that.

In the original Australian constitution, the states are prohibited from raising an army without the consent of the parliament. However, the nature of the police force has changed since the early 70's. They've gone from federal employees and public servant peace keepers to state employees and armed policy enforcers. First there is the original oath they swear, then in police acts it states that after they've done that, they can be contracted out. If they sign the contract, then the contract overrides constitutional/common law in favour of military/administrative law and the police enforce the latter.

Meanwhile, things seem to be heating up quite a bit in germany. On the weekend about 5000 people protested in Stuttgart (state capital of Baden-Würtemberg, the second biggest state in germany and the economically strongest). By far the largest protest in germany (and worldwide?) against the Corona measures. On top of that, that protest was allowed to happen because germany's Constitutional Court granted the protesters the right to protest because of an emergency appeal against the ban that was addressed to the court.

Now something interesting; Ken Jebsen (probably the biggest and most influential alternative media person in germany) has published another Video in which he basically summarizes that our government is bought and paid for by Bill Gates, and that he and his wife basically dictate what this government is doing, especially when it comes down to the promised vaccine, against all democratic principles. As you might remember, I and others mentioned Jebsen from KenFM in a number of post in this thread earlier, in saying that he is mostely right on the money in what he is saying and has a special ability to put a hell of a lot of truth into a short period of time.

What this video now basically amounts to is an explicit invocation to start a revolution against Merkel and their cronies. He mentions several times that we germans now should, quote, "sweep away the Merkel government" and bring them before a court. As said before, there isn't much I can disagree with in his summaries, quite the contrary in fact, but I do wonder if starting a revolution is a smart thing, especially when confronted with the seeming fact that an overwhelming majority of the population is for the measures? He apparently is and always was for peaceful revolutions and says as much, but as we know, this can turn out very badly. A lot of potential of conflict especially also between ordinary Germans could be the result. Thereby exacerbating the situation. If a majority of the population would view things as those who know what is happening, then I would think such a thing could turn out more or less good, but we seem to be confronted by an overwhelming majority that is for the measures and praises Merkel. What does that mean for those people who will go out to protest? Will it not be quite easy to paint them very badly and do awful things with them?

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Well, remember what Douglas Reed said: he claimed that the Zionist agenda was to start a World Revolution, with the expectation that they would end up on top when the dust settled and multiplied millions (billions?) were dead.

Well, you are possibly right about all the above, but don't get panicked about it!

Now and then I think about how unpleasant things could get, but then, I realize that feeling panicked is what "they" want because it puts me in synch with their "pendulum." I know I need to be calm and continue working every day, so I do. Back in Dec when Ark was sick, I had a good lesson. I was panicking and could have easily descended into some kind of hysteria. But then I realized that Ark needed me to get well. He needed me to be calm, reassuring, giving him my support and even energy as well as a major positive attitude that "we'll get through this no matter what." So, I had to completely set aside all that "thinking the worst" and focus completely on him, on being fully in the moment, appreciating every moment that he was still with me, and taking good enough care of myself that I would not collapse. I spent 12 to 14 hour days at the hospital every day, and never felt tired because he needed me.

So, if you have anybody you care about, then you need to think about what kind of example you set, what you are able to do and give, and just focus. Think about this forum and how many valuable posts you have contributed. If nobody else needs you, WE DO.

Thank you very much Laura.

Your whole life story is one of strength and perseverance through the toughest times which is quite inspiring and awe inspiring.

Yes, I do have people I care about, and I also care about the truth and justice so I shall endeavour not to get swept up by the feeling of panic and hysteria.

Networking is truly one of the most important things at this juncture in time. Perhaps that and faith that even though you can't yet see how we escape all the traps they've set for us, if we persevere and not succumb to the psychological pressure, maybe we will get to see a new dawn where the future does indeed look bright and positive.

Perhaps also in a weird way we should be grateful to be afforded the opportunity to be alive now, to witness and partake in these times. Maybe this is a gift and not something easily earned - who knows.

In any case, thank you again.

Whoever let's themselves be injected by a DNA/mRNA vaccine has literally handed out their life on a silver platter to the dark forces that rule this planet. That's game over.

Niall wrote in a comment on a SOTT article of a different possibility than game over. The gist of it was this: the C's said that STO intervened in the original engineered coronavirus such that the virus enhanced the abilities of certain folk to become more apt to receive STO frequencies. The same could happen with a vaccine.

What I appreciate in what he said is that it doesn't collapse all quantum uncertainty into one conclusion - game over. Instead, it opens up the possibility for STO intervention, even in very dire situations - as in a 'vaccine or death' sort of scenario.

What are people's strategies for avoiding this? I don't think diet is enough to counteract having your genes given direct instructions by synthetic DNA and / or RNA.

From a previous post, Keyhole mentioned the following regimen:

- MEGADOSE liposomal forms of glutathione, R-lipoic acid, and vitamin C
- Profuse sweating (sauna/bath)
- MEGADOSE B vitamins, zinc, selenium and sillica
- Binders in gut - charcoal, clay, IMD Silica
- Drinking lots of water
- Potentially DMSA/DMPS - depending on whether murcury adjuvant was included in the ingredients

Leaning back and enjoying the show is not always easy. And I also see it that everything that is currently happening is more or less wanted and constructed. There are so many chess pieces that I lose track of them. I can only speak for myself by saying that in this situation it is not my job to be in the revolutionary ranks. I am in the background. I read the following yesterday in the Cassiopaea material. It could be helpful for what's to come. Know your enemy.

Yeah, and one of the main reasons we've been 'cleaning our machines' all these years is to become the person who can handle this kind of pressure and be of support to others who are still 'asleep'. Think Castaneda's warrior 'looking into the abyss' or Jordan Peterson's "have the goal of becoming the person who can support your near ones at someones funeral".

Some sub-goals come to mind: make yourself as healthy as you can both physically and mentally, work out and meditate, follow a good diet, read and learn all you can, observe calmly and make wise and careful decisions.

Someone from this forum posted this video today on facebook:
I watched his later 2 videos and he doesn't seem to be aware of the possibility of damaged hemoglobin (first article link in that post). I didn't find an email address of him and I don't have a twitter account. If anybody has one, maybe someone could post this on his twitter account:
COVID-19 causes prolonged and progressive hypoxia (starving your body of oxygen) by binding to the heme groups in hemoglobin in your red blood cells. People are simply desaturating (losing o2 in their blood), and that’s what eventually leads to organ failures that kill them, not any form of ARDS or pneumonia.

COVID-19:Attacks the 1-Beta Chain of Hemoglobin and Captures the Porphyrin to Inhibit Human Heme Metabolism

This is an excerpt from the Polish Act
of 5 December 2008
on the prevention and control of infectious diseases and infections in humans

Article 5. 1 Persons staying on the territory of the Republic of Poland are
OBLIGED under the rules set out in the Act to:
1) submit:
a) undergo sanitary treatments,
b) protective vaccination,
c) post-exposure prophylactic use of medicines,
d) sanitary and epidemiological examinations, including procedures
to take or supply material for these tests,
e) epidemiological surveillance,