Be ready. Work on yourselves. Have faith, not fear.
Well that's great. Somehow I think people will have to be prepared to do quite a bit more (I don't think that's so surprising). They need to think about things, be pro-active and strategic. But, most of all, practical.

With the North Node in Gemini for the next 18 months or so, it becomes really important. Consider all things that Gemini rules. Speak to your neighbors. Produce your own produce and trade it (communicate/co-operate) amongst your neighbors. You may be surprised what communication amongst those closest to you will accomplish - perhaps even if a person thinks they have nothing in common with those people...

Conversely, South Node in Saggitarius means that (likely) "the Law" (and all things related to Saggitarius) will be something that we will need to move away from. Saggitarius rules overseas travel, law. ect. I have heard that some astrologers think that 'the law' will attempt to over-reach it's authority. It may be about to get really onerous. :-( in that respect.

Nicole Sirotek was Live
This is so powerful--it is definitely up there in the MUST SHARE WITH EVERYONE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE category of video.
When she is fired for speaking truth to power I hope people who have listened can find a way to support her.
TOO LATE!!! IT IS REALLY SCARY TO HAVE TRUTHFUL REPORTING REMOVED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
Jesus god what an amazing reveal she gives--her insider's view to what's happening in big hospitals in NYC--CHILLING!!! (as predicted).
Her name is Nicole Sirotek. Find her if you can. YIKES!!! I can only imagine how many more voices are out there speaking out and being silenced! You Bastards who are taking them out will rot in HELL!.

Well that's great. Somehow I think people will have to be prepared to do quite a bit more (I don't think that's so surprising). They need to think about things, be pro-active and strategic. But, most of all, practical.

With the North Node in Gemini for the next 18 months or so, it becomes really important. Consider all things that Gemini rules. Speak to your neighbors. Produce your own produce and trade it (communicate/co-operate) amongst your neighbors. You may be surprised what communication amongst those closest to you will accomplish - perhaps even if a person thinks they have nothing in common with those people...

Conversely, South Node in Saggitarius means that (likely) "the Law" (and all things related to Saggitarius) will be something that we will need to move away from. Saggitarius rules overseas travel, law. ect. I have heard that some astrologers think that 'the law' will attempt to over-reach it's authority. It may be about to get really onerous. :-( in that respect.

I am planning on resisting vaccination using the following ploys

• Simply not turning up to whatever station to get vaccinated.
  • Accepting that I may not be able to travel for a while
  • Holding out as long as possible until those in 'danger groups' get their shots. Bill Gates says health professionals will get shots first - there's loads of them.
  • Finally stating to whoever that I'm not comfortable taking a shot until sufficient time has passed for side effects to be known. Happy to stay in house arrest. Also, if that means not being able to travel, so be it. With work, I can spell out my concerns and ask to be a home worker.
  • Worst case scenario, find the necessary people to forge something.
Whoever let's themselves be injected by a DNA/mRNA vaccine has literally handed out their life on a silver platter to the dark forces that rule this planet. That's game over.

Do you have any other ideas at @Ruth ?

I don't think the civil rights resistance will be strong enough in Europe. I think the mind control is complete here.

What are people's strategies for avoiding this? I don't think diet is enough to counteract having your genes given direct instructions by synthetic DNA and / or RNA.

merkur.de

Any mandatory vaccinations are bad enough, I think... :-(
we already HAVE a mandatory vaccination against measles, for Children in KiTas and school children. And that is bad enough. Where is "My Body - My Choice" here?

Against Coronavirus they seem to plan a rna-based vaccine, which - i heard - was never tested on humans. I mean not only this particular new one (of course) but rna-based vaccines in general. I have this from the "Games of Truth" channel of Claudia Zimmermann. It is so good that there are so many peeps in favour of vaccination that I think they will have no problem to find persons willing to take part in the testing rounds... :evil:

Here is a transcript of Nicole Sirotek NYC nurse whistleblower I found:

MUST WATCH: Tearful Nurse Blows Whistle on New York Hospitals ‘Murdering’ COVID Patients With ‘Complete Medical Mismanagement’

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published May 4, 2020 at 7:00am

341 Comments

Share on Facebook(844)

Tweet

Email

A Nevada nurse who travelled to New York to help treat COVID-19 patients has posted a tearful Facebook Live video claiming that patients are not dying from the virus, but are being “murdered” by “gross negligence and complete medical mismanagement.”

Nicole Sirotek, a nurse from Elko, Nevada, was assigned to two different hospitals in New York City.

“I am literally telling you that they are murdering these people,” Sirotek says in the terrifying video.

The video begins with Sirotek explaining that every time she attempts to advocate on behalf of one of her patients, management takes them away and reassigns her to another unit. She said that this happened at both of the hospitals she has worked at in the city. “I legitimately don’t even know what to do anymore. Even advocacy groups don’t give a sh-t about these people,” she said. “Black lives don’t matter here.”

00:39 00:54

(Inserted photo: TRENDING: WATCH: California Police Officers At Anti-Lockdown Protest Appear To STAND DOWN After Marine Vet With Megaphone Challenges Their Integrity)

“I know not everybody is going to live. I’m not that f-cking green, or ignorant, or bright eyed and bushy tailed to think that, okay? I know we’re going to have a sh-t ton of people die — but these people aren’t dying from COVID.”

Sirotek then gave several specific examples of patients who have died from medical negligence, including a resident nurse killing a patient by using a defibrillator on him when he had a pulse and it wasn’t necessary. When she ran out of the room to get help stopping him from doing it, the director of nursing just shook their head at her. The patient ultimately died, but not from COVID.

In another example, she said that a patient was given the wrong type of insulin. Even more alarmingly, she said that the hospital was refusing to give blood transfusions to patients who are low on blood unless they have internal bleeding. Without proper blood flow, she explained, the ventilators will not do anything to help them — and she said that this is a common problem for patients with the virus.

“Nobody is listening. They don’t care what is happening to these people. They don’t. I’m literally coming here every day and watching them kill them,” she said.

Sirotek explained that “we’re not even treating the COVID guys, for real, we’re not treating the COVID.” She said that the bare minimum is being done to keep them alive, but not to help them get better. This has lead to a 100% mortality rate in her unit, she claims.

Sirotek asserted that the hospitals are so neglectful of the COVID patients that she has actually been assigned to people who are already dead, but nobody knew it.

“How long have they been dead? Nobody knows!” Sirotek exclaimed.

The situation has become so dire, Sirotek said, that the only way she can put it into context is by comparing it to the Holocaust.

“This is going to be kind of an extreme example, but this is really the only thing I can come up with,” Sirotek began. “It’s like if we were in Nazi Germany and they were like, taking the Jews to go put them in a gas chamber, I’m the one there saying like, ‘hey, this is not good, this is bad, this is wrong, we should not be doing this.’ Then everyone tells me ‘hang in there, you’re doing a great job, you can’t save everybody — you’re amazing, you’re a great nurse.'”

Sirotek explained that she knows she is a great nurse, but what she needs is someone to help her actually treat and save her patients “from being killed.”
At this point Sirotek broke down in tears saying she is out of ideas on what to do. “Am I the only one who is not a sociopath?” Sirotek asks, referring to the other nurses.

She explained that while some patients will legitimately have multi-organ failure and die from COVID, that hasn’t been the case with cases she has seen.
“I am literally telling you that they are murdering these people — and nobody will listen to me. Like I said, I’m not a doctor, but I’m pretty sure that when you defibrillate somebody with a heartbeat of 40 and a stable rhythm, and you kill them, that’s murder.”

Sirotek cited multiple cases that she believes to be beyond malpractice, accusing the hospital staff of murder.
She said that she has reached out to news organizations, hospital administrators, and even black advocacy groups for help without any luck.

“Stay safe. Stay out of NYC for your healthcare,” her video concludes.

1588604378504.png

TOO LATE!!! IT IS REALLY SCARY TO HAVE TRUTHFUL REPORTING REMOVED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
Jesus god what an amazing reveal she gives--her insider's view to what's happening in big hospitals in NYC--CHILLING!!! (as predicted).
Her name is Nicole Sirotek. Find her if you can. YIKES!!! I can only imagine how many more voices are out there speaking out and being silenced! You Bastards who are taking them out will rot in HELL!.

Last edited:
Another thought came to mind: could part of the vaccination agenda be to counteract any cosmic influences human DNA might be getting exposed to at this juncture of the wave approaching?

The DNA/RNA vaccines are obviously going to operate at the most fundamental level... Does anyone know what other DNA instructions will be hidden in these vaccines? Do you trust them to inject you with something that'll essentially mess with you at the most fundamental genetic code?

Do you think they can do a better job than nature? This is just the first step...

Once we accept for them to start messing with us at such a fundamental level, where does it stop?

The fundamental question remains - do you trust these people to mess around with your genetic code and DNA?

Have you noticed how they are not even hiding things that much nowadays... WE KNOW WHAT THEY PLAN.

So what does that mean if we accept? We can't even claim we've been deceived!

What are the ramifications here?
I'd say it's pretty simple. They plan to kill all the people that oppose them.

@etezete yes, the plan is RNA based vaccines.... That or DNA based ones.

The RNA based vaccines have never been tested on humans. Moderna is leading on RNA vaccines.

The DNA based ones have never been tested on humans either but I hear they are now used for pets. Inovio is leading on DNA vaccine.

Currently Moderna are ahead in the race.

They are now in phase 2 plus I think they plan on mass production in June / July. They have secured partnership to ensure scalability of their product. They can produce 1 billion by end of this year (that's what they say).

Inovio currently can only produce like a million or something like that.

Trump says whatever needs to be done will be done to ensure scalability.

In EU today they pledge billions of euros to ensure fast tracking of vaccine.

In short, we're all f*kked. (Excuse my French)

Last edited:
A COVID-skeptic statistician gives a pretty good explanation of just what exactly z-scores are, and why they have been selected as a propaganda tool. IOW, they're extremely misleading.

Z-Scores Are Misleading & Create Panic: Or, How Not To Compare Pandemics
That's a good read! But I think his graph 'actual deaths' is a very smooth sine curve, i.e. very little deviation, so any actual deviation like the little bumps in there would appear very pronounced in a z-score. Real flu/death data already has a greater standard deviation, i.e. little bumps all over the place. So to have a surge in the z-score means you actually have a real surge in the underlying data too. And this is also visible in the first graph on euromomo, which displays actual deaths, not z-score.

I didn't understand the timing thing exactly. I guess it means that if you have a baseline adapated for the flu 'wave' then for example 100 more deaths on top of the lower summer baseline value would be a greater deviation and thus a greater z-score than the same 100 more deaths on top of the flu season baseline value.

He also links to another article (Comparing England & USA Covid & Historical Kill Rates (Sorry, England)) where he makes good points like adapting absolute deaths to population changes etc.

Guys, here's another thing.

Those people who have volunteered themselves for a vaccine trial will not be deliberately exposed to the real virus to see what reaction they get.

This is called a "challenge study" and they said they won't do it because of the ethical considerations plus they don't actually have a cure to the virus.

What these people do is go on about their daily business and get monitored.

They also want the vaccine to produce strong immune responses.

Added: I'm also concerned that from the pictures we've seen, the vaccine is only being trialled on a handful of young, healthy looking caucasian folks.

What about the rest of the human spectrum? Old, young, other races, different environments, different morbidities etc... What about all those other groups?

We're witnessing a crime get carried out on a global scale here. We're sheep being led to our slaughters. This is not good.

@etezete yes, the plan is RNA based vaccines.... That or DNA based ones.

The RNA based vaccines have never been tested on humans. Moderna is leading on RNA vaccines.

The DNA based ones have never been tested on humans either but I hear they are now used for pets. Inovio is leading on DNA vaccine.

Currently Moderna are ahead in the race.

They are now in phase 2 plus I think they plan on mass production in June / July. They have secured partnership to ensure scalability of their product. They can produce 1 billion by end of this year (that's what they say).

Inovio currently can only produce like a million or something like that.

Trump says whatever needs to be done will be done to ensure scalability.

In EU today they pledge billions of euros to ensure fast tracking of vaccine.

In short, we're all f*kked. (Excuse my French)
This is very interesting! Where do you have your informations from? Sott? Then I have to check again... sry.

I do not think we are f'd, we know a lot to counter vaccines, think diet. And I am very positive that ones awareness plays a role, too, in this. Frankly, I do not think they get this mandatory vaccination through the courts. There are already a lot of lawyers and judges that are on the field. Media information has slightly changed aswell, I think things are getting out of tune...

This is very interesting! Where do you have your informations from? Sott? Then I have to check again... sry.

I do not think we are f'd, we know a lot to counter vaccines, think diet. And I am very positive that ones awareness plays a role, too, in this. Frankly, I do not think they get this mandatory vaccination through the courts. There are already a lot of lawyers and judges that are on the field. Media information has slightly changed aswell, I think things are getting out of tune...

I don't know how diet can counteract such powerful therapies. These vaccines interact with your DNA and genes in a very intimate and direct way.

I'm not sure there is any counteracting that can be done with food. Perhaps mitigation but not counteracting.

I get my information from sadly many hours of scouring the net looking for information.

You can Google / YouTube inovio, Moderna etc and you'll get more information on those 2.

On the EU pledge, the article was in BBC

You can also read Bill Gates own writing to see what he's thinking and broadcasting to the world.

Added: I think the end game for the vaccines is behaviour modification. They want us to be slaves.

Sadly I haven't found information on the science behind this and how it can be sneaked into vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom