Last edited:
I know this is a bit presumptuous. It could still just be the bats' fault.
I don't think it is the bats' 'fault'. They remain flying rodents, and they are not much into genetic engineering. I don't know of any bats that run laboratories. They are more into flying (at night) and doing what ever they do.... Humans, on the other hand.... Well, that's a different kettle of fish.

What an idiot. It seems there are no "Health" Ministers who have seen a recent study from the US DoD, indicating that those who receive a flu jab are 36% more susceptible to Coronavirus than those that didn't. And, this isn't even taking into account the poor efficacy (and it is very poor), of the influenza vaccine itself. You'll be delighted to know that it's efficacy becomes worse and worse the longer it its used on people, until it moves into negative efficacy. I suppose none of that matters as long as the manufacturers and the PTB make their money. We truly are surrounded by clueless and authoritarian buffoons with their collective heads up their buts.

I have an 'idea' regarding why children were not effected (at all?) by the COVID-1984 outbreak in China starting December last year. It's because they were children and they were not included in the mandatory adult vaccinations commencing 1st December 2019.

This whole pandemic panic started because people were dropping dead in the streets. This hasn't happened in 'The West' yet, except in China. Maybe that's all about to change?

I don't think I can put it any more bluntly than that. 😡
Terrible! And remember, Mikovits said the Flueshot contains mouse viruses.

Thus because a vast proportion of people have tested positive with NO adverse health effect, the easing of lockdown conditions should be delayed...🙄

This is the part that leaves me the most thunderstruck. To blithely admit that they got the most crucial detail wildly, embarrassingly wrong ... and then with a straight face to insist that therefore, we need to double down on a course of action that they have just admitted is not only ineffective, but also unnecessary....

One of the more significant roadblocks normies face in standing up to this tyranny is the mistaken belief that their oppressors are acting in good faith, but are acting on the basis of incorrect information. This latest narrative is so utterly incompatible with this belief that I expect it will wake at least a few more people up. No reasonable person can look at these data and conclude "therefore lockdowns". Conclusion: we are not dealing with reasonable people.

(And yes WE know that; my hope is that ordinary people will see that too).

Terrible! And remember, Mikovits said the Flueshot contains mouse viruses.
Indeed. Sometimes a song just sums it up, for me, anyway. I'm really surprised that this group came out with these songs in 1982 and 1991! :scared: How can this be?! It's kind a weird that this band was British, and they seem to be singing and writing for Americans.

Oh, and here's one on 'The Bug' 1991. I thought this one was cute.

For those on FB saw this today.. Nurse on whats happening in NY hospital... Share this..

I'm speechless. Just WHAT is going on in those hospitals? It has been brought up earlier that there is a cohort of "caregivers" that do not mind at all if their patients die, and somehow get off on playing 'god' or something.

The nurse relates for 23 minutes about the accounts of incompetence, blatant negligence, and mismanagement of patients in the hospital. Several times she repeats that "these patients did not die of Covid" (even if they may have shown the symptoms). She took things to hospital Management, and her patient was taken away, and she was moved to another unit.

Could there be an overt attempt at killing these people? Or maybe the large number of medical workers already oriented towards nastiness have somehow accelerated their destructiveness with all of this "mismanagement" (part of the programming is complete scenario)? This could be happening both consciously and unconsciously. No wonder the death rate is so high in these places.

Good to see there are some compassionate caregivers like the nurse in this video who are brave enough to tell about the situation.

(as I hit 'preview' it shows that this FB video was already taken down)

I have a health appt this morning so skipping ahead from my last post. Here's an update regarding Ohio - There's going to be increased testing for CV-19. I heard this on radio news but not seeing anything about it in the morning paper. The way it was stated made me think it was going to be somewhat aggressive and, to my mind, non-compliance could have negative ramifications. My thought was being psychologically blackmailed into compliance. The next news item of note was that the grocery stores are putting limits on how much meat can be purchased by one person - ground beef and pork in particular. I guess people are picking up on the fact that meat isn't going to be making it to stores as usual and best to stock up (or hoard). And this from the newspaper: When the state legislators return to work next week, a Republican representative plans to introduce a bill that would make all public-health orders advisory instead of mandatory unless the legislature approves them.

May 4th - 50 year commemoration of the Kent State shootings in which four students were killed by National Guardsman in 1970. There was CIA involvement in this whole scenario including a possible MK-Ultra operative that fired a shot that triggered the guardsmen.

Lastly, for Star Wars fans, May the Force/Fourth be with you! And tomorrow, Cinco de Mayo! Just think of all the usual celebrations being squashed because of CV. What's Mother's Day going to be like? :mad:

Nicole Sirotek was Live
I'm speechless. Just WHAT is going on in those hospitals? It has been brought up earlier that there is a cohort of "caregivers" that do not mind at all if their patients die, and somehow get off on playing 'god' or something.

Good to see there are some compassionate caregivers like the nurse in this video who are brave enough to tell about the situation.

(as I hit 'preview' it shows that this FB video was already taken down)
So is this video "saved" here on Cass Forum now and accessable to anyone I send the link too? It's just gone from FB (which is huge I know) but it's out there on the net now somewhere--yes? Sorry I am still so ignorant on how info can be preserved and shared.

This was a stunning video. They developed a plan years ago for worldwide quarantines, curfews, masks, temperature checks. And their plan called for continuing the control over people even after the pandemic faded. The report was titled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development, by the Rockefeller Foundation.

Laura attached the document referenced earlier in the thread and I've put it in the Coronavirus timeline using the publishing date of the document - May, 2010.

@luc - in reference to constitutions, there are circumstances where domestic laws, like constitutions and common law, can be ignored. One of those circumstances is the declaration of war. Once war is declared, then the laws of international treaties are relied on instead of domestic laws and domestic laws are then only applied at the discretion of the 'Commander in Chief'. The treaty applied over countries that are members of the UN is The Hague Convention for the Customs of Warfare on Land. The foundational document for that convention is the Lieber Code. The Lieber Code establishes the intention of The Hague Convention.

The declaration of 'war' has been historically used to erode the constitutional/common law rights of the people and public services for decades, even though a third party 'enemy' might be named either in fact or on the face of it. Under the laws of war, dishonesty can be considered honourable.

For example - Nixon (US) and McMahon (Aus) declared the war on drugs (takeover of pharmaceuticals and pressure on natural therapies and practitioners), Bush (US) and Howard (Aus) declared the war on terror (increased security measures and tightening of gun/weapon control). Since then in Australia Prime Ministers have declared various 'wars' eg: The war on unemployment, increasing the bureaucratic hoops and waiting periods that the unemployed/disabled have to negotiate to get social security assistance, had nothing to do with creating more jobs. The war on idleness - people in hospital beds, mental health institutions and nursing homes are 'idle'. The war on 'waste' is also interesting because the legal definition of the term addresses what can be done with land, estates and trusts.

Blacks Law 4th edition definition 'waste'.
WASTE. An abuse or destructive use of property by one in rightful possession. Halifax Drainage Dist. of Volusia County v. Gleaton, 137 Fla. 397, 188 So. 374, 379.

Spoil or destruction, done or per- mitted, to lands, houses, gardens, trees, or other corporeal hereditaments, by the tenant thereof, to the prejudice of the heir, or of him in reversion or remainder. 2 Bl.Comm. 281. Camden Trust Co. v. Handle, 132 N.J.Eq. 97, 26 A.2d 865, 869, 154 A.L.R. 602.

A destruction or material alteration or deterioration of the freehold, or of the improve- ments forming a material part thereof, by any person rightfully in possession, but who has not the fee title or the full estate. Hayman v. Rownd, 82 Neb. 598, 118 N.W. 328, 45 L.R.A.(N.S.) 623; Thomas v. Thomas, 166 N.C. 627, 82 S.E. 1032, 1033, L.R.A.1915B, 219.

An unreasonable or im- proper use, abuse, mismanagement, or omission of duty touching real estate by one rightfully in possession, which results in its substantial injury. Thayer v. Shorey, 287 Mass. 76, 191 N.E. 435, 437, 94 A.L.R. 307.

Any unlawful act or omission of duty on the part of the tenant which results in permanent injury to the inheritance. It is the violation of an obligation to treat the premises in such manner that no harm be done to them, and that the estate may revert to those having an underlying interest, undeteriorated by any willful or negligent acts. Camden Trust Co.v. Handle, 130 N.J.Eq. 125, 21 A.2d 354, 358.

The early English doctrine was to the effect that any- thing which changed the character or nature of the land, notwithstanding the fact that it was an improvement thereto, constituted "waste." Whitehead v. Whitehead, Del.Orph., 181 A. 684, 685.

The primary distinction between "waste" and "trespass" is that in waste the injury is done by one rightfully in possession. Camden Trust Co. v. Handle, 132 N.J.Eq. 97, 26 A.2d 865, 867, 869.

Old English Criminal Law

A prerogative or liberty, on the part of the crown, of committing waste on the lands of felons, by pulling down their houses, extirpating their gardens, plowing their meadows, and cutting down their woods. 4 Bl.Comm. 385.

General Commissive waste.

Active or positive waste; waste done by acts of spoliation or destruction, rather than by mere neglect; the same as volun- tary waste. See infra.

Double waste. See Double.

Equitable waste.

Injury to a reversion or re- mainder in real estate, which is not recognized by the courts of law as waste, but which equity will interpose to prevent or remedy. Gannon v. Peter- son, 193 Ill. 372, 62 N.E. 210, 55 L.R.A. 701; Crowe v. Wilson, 65 Md. 479, 5 A. 427, 57 Am.Rep. 343.

Otherwise defined as an unconscientious abuse of the privilege of non-impeachability for waste at common law, whereby a tenant for life, without impeachment of waste, will be restrained from committing willful, destructive, malicious, or ex- travagant waste, such as pulling down houses, cutting timber of too young a growth, or trees planted for ornament, or for shelter of premises. Wharton.

Impeachment of waste.

Liability for waste com- mitted, or a demand or suit for compensation for waste committed upon lands or tenements by a tenant thereof who has no right to commit waste. On the other hand, a tenure "without impeachment of waste" signifies that the tenant cannot be called to account for waste committed.

Nul waste.

"No waste." The name of a plea in an action of waste, denying the commission of waste, and forming the general issue.

Permissive waste.

That kind of waste which is a matter of omission only, as by suffering a house to fall for want of necessary reparations. 2 Bl. Comm. 281; Willey v. Laraway, 64 Vt. 559, 25 A. 436; White v. Wagner, 4 Har. & J. (Md.) 391, 7 Am.Dec. 674.

Voluntary waste.

Active or positive waste; waste done or committed, in contradistinction to that which results from mere negligence, which is called "permissive" waste. 2 Bouv. Inst. no. 2394. "Voluntary waste" is the willful destruc- tion or carrying away of something attached to the freehold, and "permissive waste" is the failure to take reasonable care of the premises. Fisher's Ex'r v. Haney, 180 Ky. 257, 202 S.W. 495, 496.

Vol- untary or commissive waste consists of injury to the demised premises or some part thereof, when occasioned by some deliberate or voluntary act, as, for instance, the pulling down of a house or removal of floors, windows, doors, furnaces, shelves, or other things affixed to and forming part of the freehold. Regan v. Luthy, 11 N.Y.S. 709, 16 Daly 413. Contrasted with "permissive" waste.

Writ of waste. See that title.

Under the laws of war, the party in lawful possession of property is the commander in chief of the hostile occuping force. The hostile occupier is the party that is eroding constitutional/common law rights of the people. This is all done for the security and support of the hostile occupier!

Since it was Scott Morrison who declared the war on waste, his early actions during the bushfire's here have a sickening consistency with the laws of war and the war on waste. Since he's in lawful possession of the land under the laws of war, he can treat those that lost property in the bushfires as though they were tenants. When that 'duping delight' vid of Bill Gates was posted, I realised why my stomach turned when I watched Scott Morrison on the news. Duping delight describes his facial expression perfectly.

Back to the 'war' on coronavirus, the Australian govt created the 'National Cabinet' and mentioned the 'war' in their press release, so that's a sign that they are once again overriding constitutional/common law matters. Any case against them that questions the legality of policies introduced during the 'war' in comparison to constitution/common law then become cross jurisdictional matters and automatically go through an administrative arbitration/mediation process rather than a common law court to establish rights and wrongs, harms or injuries for equitable relief. Judges in high or supreme courts can sit on either administrative/mediative matters or constitutional/common law matters - but the two cannot be mixed in one case. Judges in lower courts cannot sit on constitutional/common law matters. If you've ever watched Judge Judy, all she does is establish what contracts or agreements were in place and identifies the breaches in those, awards according to the breach. Attention to constitutional/common law rights are secondary to that if they come into the matter at all.

Additionally, for a constitutional/common law matter to hold any weight in a high or Supreme Court, then the party bringing the case has to establish jurisdiction, standing and capacity in constitutional/common law and that isn't as straightforward as it seems on the face of it. Hiring a lawyer can be enough to signal a lack of capacity and standing to the court. The reality is because of all the elements of law that need to be taken into account and understood, the only action left for the average person is to gather people to protest. That in itself can back fire because that challenges the safety and security of the occupier and they can then justify the use of military force - basically what has happened in France with the Yellow Vests.

The next interesting thing about all of that is that early in his presidency, Trump declared war on 'impeachment' as well as indicating he wanted to return to a more constitutional government. He was sure firing some shots across some bows!

In any case, with the above in mind it's no surprise that:
1. Most politicians hold law degrees.
2. Jesus kicked the lawyers and money lenders out of the temple.

I forgot to mention the apostates and the heretics. The ritual only works properly if EVERYBODY does it. So to defeat the demon, we must all do the ritual in lockstep. Anybody who doesn't do it is an apostate, should be feared, avoided and reviled. Anybody who contradicts the high priests is a heretic and we all know what happens to heretics in rigid religious systems.

And the demon that must be defeated is one that they themselves conjure up - paradoxically - by the very same ritual that is purported to banish it!

Just like in the witch trials - the psychopaths cry, 'We must rid ourselves of these demonic servants to purge the world of evil!' And in so doing, this 'murder of the feminine' (to borrow a term from The Wave, Chapter 63) is the blood sacrifice that calls in that very evil itself.

Back
Top Bottom