Karens gonna Karen 😏

More seriously though, the determining factor in rejecting the Covid narrative is not IQ or education, it is personality. If anything, the highly credentialed are more likely to go along with this, as I've observed amongst my own professional circle. Such people tend to take their cues from other "smart" people. This leaves them highly susceptible to manipulation: simply tell them "smart people believe this", and they'll go along with it, because they don't want to be thought stupid by their "smart" friends.

Worked with global warming; works with this.

Hahahaha, you're so right about that. As humanity has to deal with narcissism, we are really weak against other's opinions whatever is our level of education/instruction.
So, I think that the main difference resides in one's consciousness level and personality even if at some point they are linked.

I took a peek at FB feed yesterday. There was a poll for opinion about opening up NC again for business, is it safe? 9/10 indicated a resounding HELL NO! One person posted good reasons, graphs, etc on why she felt ok about going out again. She was shot down mercilessly. Group was generally highly educated, prosperous women age 50-60, including a couple of physicians. I did not contribute. Left me feeling a bit hopeless for humanity.

Yeah I've noticed this kind of behavior too, both on Facebook and on the "Nextdoor" app and it can be pretty discouraging for me as well. I've definitely seen a bunch of posts like that one, but I've also been pleasantly surprised to see quite a few well reasoned responses here and there to posts complaining about people not wearing masks, not social distancing, etc.

For those of you who have cellphones I would recommend you check out the Nextdoor app, it is a social network like Facebook but it is location based so you see posts from people in your area. I have Facebook friends from all over the place so I've been using Nextdoor to get more of a read on what people are thinking and talking about locally.

I confirm your observations, Yupo and Elohir. I didn't do Laura and MI's poll, but asked orally the questions in a conversation with some of my patients. It's disapointing, because you see how people are blind and in illusion. The majority responded
- yes to the accuracy or not of these measures
- more measures, like not allowing schools to be opened before september because "schools are the place where there is most promiscuity" most of people said
- the best thing to do to protect yourself? "mask, gel, and distancing"
- do you fear this virus? yes
- is this virus the most dangerous you saw? All said "yes", and when you give the number of deaths of flue from 2017, they don't hear it. And when I say that finally we didn't have the millions death annouced, they reply "it's thanks to the measures" !!!
- do you personnaly know someone who have the covid? 2 said yes. One of them had her husband, and herself neither children have been infected. Yet, she believes the virus is very dangerous! "it's because he kept mask and distancing at home, didn't take lunch with us, I cleaned the objects each hour with gel etc"
Any of my patients see the agenda of the PTB behind this, despite the strong protests against Micron's reform just before lockdown.
Only one person said me that this corona narrative is the PTB's tactic to shut us up, it was before the lockdown. But since the lockdown, I haven't seen any other critical thinking from patients, and even less from health workers though they see their hospital nearly empty.
On the other hand I see few patients (only 3/ day) so it's not completely representative, but not far.

Hello to all of you
I don't have a lot to say in front of all these interesting messages but outside of my personal skills.
I thank Laura for her last messages.

Having read Ketone Cop's long message, I thought back to the sessions of the Cs where they explain the reason of our "fall" (sessions 05/10/94 - 07/10/94- 28-08/94)
The 4DSTS showed us what physical sensations we could have and WE chose to fall.
But we also made another choice: to come back in this period to definitively get out of this first choice made at the time of the fall.

And we have a huge chance: To be in this forum, thanks to the long work of Laura and her team.
When I think of Laura's hesitations when the Cs first talked to her about "network" and the result obtained today: great.

I also think that with all the CS assignments and Laura's books, we have a lot of answers to our current questions.
We just have to unpack them (if we have time).

Another thing: I read Pierre's records on glaciations and volcanoes and noticed that the three important dates he talks about: 1153, 3199 and 4377 BC are all three close to the conjunction of Neptune Pluto (for those interested).

And speaking of astrology, I can't understand why Marina forgets Neptune in pandemics !!!
If you really want to see something concrete in astrology, you really have to look at everything and know ( Knowledge protects) all the archetypes, all the meanings of each planet for itself, the same thing for each aspect that this planet does with another, and the same thing for the whole theme:
Phew, holy work and yes, also, holy work because it has taken a lot from me, while knowing that I still know very little....

A last word, to smile: I have moments of anxiety (I am completely alone at home), moments of sadness, etc..
So I have a sentence that sets everything right: "I am not food for 4D STS".

Tenderness for all

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Is this an example of COVID mind virus stupidity, or a genius way to protest?

Not entirely sure, but I really like it as option 2. I mean, technically you do have a mask, so what can they say? This is so good I'm almost tempted to try that.
One can never discount stupidity, but I think it could well be a little protest.

I had been thinking to do the same thing if it should be mandated and now this is becoming the reality in Switzerland. I will have to wear a mask from next Monday while working as it concerns all those working on public transport. Not knowing what kind of mask will be handed out, I also don't know how many holes are needed or how discreetly they can be made. A central hole with a diameter of 5-7cm will probably do the job :-P
In the end, I think, it will be around my neck most of the time and only used in case somebody quarrels too much. Alternatively I will have it in the pocket or simply 'forget to bring it'. Time will show.

Having had the whole of April off, due to holiday and a forced reduction to zero of overtime, I must say it was really a pleasure to not be around the madness and all the talk around the propaganda points and the 'we have to just wait for a vaccine' BS.

Switzerland will be relaxing the lockdown somewhat this Monday, the 11th of May and cafes and restaurants along with schools, museums etc. will be allowed to open but with restrictions. The show must go on.

For those of you who have cellphones I would recommend you check out the Nextdoor app, it is a social network like Facebook but it is location based so you see posts from people in your area. I have Facebook friends from all over the place so I've been using Nextdoor to get more of a read on what people are thinking and talking about locally.

You're right but with the caveat that it can be pretty disheartening. It's mostly the programmed people who don't think for themselves who are on there. At least in my neighborhood.

Good news for the jobless people, you can apply to the new "corona detective" post, as there is a big demand ! :whistle:

Contacts tracing apps are not enough, they need teams of humans tracers to do the majority of the work.

Some excerpts:

"tens of thousands of new public health workers trained in contact tracing are needed to have any hope of heading off future outbreaks in local communities, warned Crystal Watson, a senior scholar with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.

Watson estimates that the United States will need at least 100,000 workers trained in contact tracing across the nation, at a bare minimum, to keep COVID-19 at a manageable level.
There are currently around 30,000 contact tracers, Watson said. That might sound like not much, but it's better than what it was at the start of this national emergency, when there were only 2,200 trained contact tracers in state health departments around the United States.
Last week the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut announced plans to build a nation-leading force of 6,400 to 17,000 contact tracers -- a baseline of 30 tracers for every 100,000 that can be expanded if COVID-19 cases start to surge.

Contact tracing is essentially detective work, experts said.

"It means that as soon as you know of a person who may have a virus or have tested presumptive positive, you work immediately to first isolate that person so they do not spread it further," Freeman said. "You keep them away from other people, and then you work with that person directly to understand who they have come in contact with."
Contact tracers wind up tracking a "spider web of transmission," following a pathogen like the coronavirus as it spreads from person to person. Each person who's been infected is asked about their contacts, and then those contacts are approached.

"Contact tracing is very time- and resource-intensive because of that spider web of information you end up discovering when you start investigating who people have come into contact with," Freeman said.

The idea of contact tracing prompts some concerns regarding medical privacy, and public health officials take those concerns seriously, said public health expert Lisa Lee.
"They are ethically and, in most states, legally bound to protect the information and use it only for public health purposes," said Lee, director of scholarly integrity and research compliance at Virginia Tech. (Yes of course, how can we believe otherwise...)

Here another article on contacts tracing where they have an overview on how different countries (UK, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, USA, France,....) are rolling out it.

You're right but with the caveat that it can be pretty disheartening. It's mostly the programmed people who don't think for themselves who are on there. At least in my neighborhood.

For sure.... there are posts almost every day complaining about people not following the rules and calling for tighter lockdowns and the like. My facebook "friends" are from all over the place though, so I value that app because its more representative of the local environment, OSIT.

More seriously though, the determining factor in rejecting the Covid narrative is not IQ or education, it is personality.
Well put! Agreed :thup:
If anything, the highly credentialed are more likely to go along with this, as I've observed amongst my own professional circle. Such people tend to take their cues from other "smart" people. This leaves them highly susceptible to manipulation: simply tell them "smart people believe this", and they'll go along with it, because they don't want to be thought stupid by their "smart" friends.
And thats the biggest problem everywhere. Highly credentialed and "successful" are the ones who will spread the government and MSM programming without ANY critical thinking and the rest will look up to them. Which is only natural because they have "nice" jobs and they enjoy their lives in societies that are actually bursting with huge problems and total un-sustainability. So we know huge changes are needed. And they are the ones that will be blocking them the most. Nevermind the poor lost pensioners who are now feeling like a thorn in the eye of their countries.

I love the fact were gonna have protests here in Croatia on the 10th of May but Im not under the impression a lot can be achieved so I wont be depressed if my hopes for change in society will be shot to pieces hahah... Most important thing is to be realistic and have open eyes without fear from what the future will bring, right?

I will share my favourite astrologer so maybe some of you find it helpfull in this next, very ACTIVE week... Lot of planets zig zaging and another super full moon in Scorpio. And we know how super full moons allow for deep insights and change in thinking and acting. Better to be aware and calm as much as possible when skies are this busy!
Good luck peeps

More seriously though, the determining factor in rejecting the Covid narrative is not IQ or education, it is personality. If anything, the highly credentialed are more likely to go along with this, as I've observed amongst my own professional circle.

Having a nose for truth is connected with intelligence but not synonymous with it. That to me is definitely one of the mysteries of 3rd density existence; how some highly intelligent people can be so clueless.
All comes down to personality. Some people look to authority and social proof; these are selected for in the education system. Others instinctively think for themselves.

I think also that one of the most important factor is to have an open-mindedness and be ready to challenge your ideas with new ones and to reconsider everything with new data and facts.

For sure.... there are posts almost every day complaining about people not following the rules and calling for tighter lockdowns and the like. My facebook "friends" are from all over the place though, so I value that app because its more representative of the local environment, OSIT.

Is it possible that a lot of those clamoring to continue lockdown could be sock-puppets created by propaganda spreading agencies?

Is it possible that a lot of those clamoring to continue lockdown could be sock-puppets created by propaganda spreading agencies?

Possibly. I don't get that kind of "flavor" for the most part but I certainly could be reading it wrong. The app is more like Facebook than Twitter, in other words it seems less anonymous to me because people seem to use their real names and photos of themselves. Of course you can never be sure with the internet.

I get the impression that the people who want to continue the lockdown are real people who are doing so because they are afraid. I say that partly because some of the locals I know IRL are still very afraid, I would say maybe 10-20%. So I am transferring that impression from my real life experience to this app, and that may be an error, so FWIW.

I would say 50-75% of the posts that I see on there are "neighborly" posts of found items like lost keys, glasses, pets and that sort of thing, or people asking for referrals for services (plumbers, carpenters, healthcare providers, etc) or people selling things like used furniture. So a bit like craigslist if you're familiar with that site, but less anonymous.

I saw a post of someone asking people to put their used masks and gloves in trash cans and not on the ground and another one complaining about people not picking up their dog poop, which is the kind of thing I personally would expect on this kind of thing.

Overall I expected there to be MORE voices (real or sock-puppet) clamoring for extending the lockdown and shaming people not following the "rules". Overall I've been surprised to see how many people are speaking up against the "Geeze can you believe all of these idiots not wearing their masks in public" kind of posts.

Back
Top Bottom