I think this is a deliberate tactic intended to keep people in a state of constant uncertainty, thus raising their stress levels and making it easier for them to be programmed for the "new normal". We're basically being subjected to operant conditioning. Standard brainwashing methodology really.

Absolutely - something the UK Column news video goes into in little more depth, especially regarding the programming and conditioning.

A few links with information regarding the organisations and processes used to set up this programming over the past decade or so (Mostly UK related but with links to the French government - and I'm sure other countries have similar groups):

An expose from the Independent back in 2011: Nudge, nudge, wink wink... How the Government wants to change the way as well as another from UK Column around the same time: British Cabinet Office Collaborates With French Brainwashing Guru To Change The Way We Think

Plus a site that has been covering this for a long time and has a lot of information and documents about the 'charity' Common Purpose, which seems to be integral to this operation. They essentially train leaders and managers to work outside of our current social, political and legal framework in order to try and implement the great changes to society that the PTB are trying to achieve (all while claiming to simply be a leadership training charity): About Common Purpose | Common Purpose Exposed

Also, some links regarding the British army 77th Battalion - a cyber warfare group set up to use social media for psy-ops: British army creates the 77th battalion to fight through social networks and covered on SOTT in 2015: British army creating propaganda battalion focusing on Facebook -- Sott.net and again in 2019: Why social media is FULL of sockpuppets: Twitter EXECUTIVE for Middle East is British army PSYOPS soldier -- Sott.net

This goes to show how a planned response like this has been in the works for many years - whether the threat was real or manufactured. The PTB are trying to implement their 'new normal', which is looking increasingly likely to involve an attempt to completely restructure education, the NHS, police forces, amenities etc. - maybe even whole currencies. This grants the elites and their followers more control and wealth - Gates just being the beginning.

I guess we will see if the programming has worked. I am certainly seeing more annoyance every day, but so far still not a lot of resistance.

I just added the following to the coronavirus timeline:
US 24th Jan, 2019: H.R 748 Titled CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) introduced into the House. It was not presented to the President for signing until 27th March, 2020.

The above information was uncovered in the following video:

I just added the following to the coronavirus timeline:
US 24th Jan, 2019: H.R 748 Titled CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) introduced into the House. It was not presented to the President for signing until 27th March, 2020.

The above information was uncovered in the following video:

I think he got it wrong... Check out his comment in the comments section. It should be the top comment.

I am just watching a video by three doctors with a moderatore Matt Belair. The Doctors are Kelly Brogan, Andrew Kaufman, and Barre Lando.
The title of the talk is about questioning the Mainstream Narrative around the Corona virus, and their focus is on narrative around 'germ theory' and 'viruses as disease' in the main, but they also talk about the politic (eg. Andrew Kaufman around 1:16:45 followed by Barre Lando) and exosomes(messenger RNA as information exchange, rather than a deadly virus!) which I have not seen much discussed in this thread, surprisingly.
There is also a link to a site. Excerpt: "This is just one of the many discussions you can access for free on questioningcovid.com, that curates content from clinicians, researchers, and health experts around the world who are interrogating the story we are being told by mainstream media, regulators and authorities. "
German New Medicine is discussed in the Mainstream Narrative video, and there's also a link on the Questioning COVID web site.

Good news is that we are out of emergency state and curfew madness and a lot of people started going outside without masks. The bad news is that we entered the 'new normal'. They quickly passed a new policy that is based on a law from a couple of years ago. And yes, it's all about mandatory vaccines. It's obviously a preparation for The Vaccine that we are all eagerly waiting for.

Here is what they plan to do:

If the WHO declares a pandemic outbreak of influenza (a new subtype or a new recombinant variant of the influenza virus), a special expert-methodological instruction for immunization against pandemic influenza is issued.

When enrolling children in school, there will now be a vaccination card among the obligatory papers, so if by any chance you refused to vaccinate your child, you will not be able to enroll your child in school. And then there will be other problems, because primary school is compulsory, social work centers come on the scene, because schools will have the obligation to inform the social work center when they reject you, that you did not vaccinate your child and that due to your negligence your child cannot attend compulsory school classes.

When the center for social work calls you, it will order you to vaccinate your children immediately and without delay. If you ignore this order, they can declare you unscrupulous parents, who do not take care of their children and take away your children, and then the center for social work, as a guardianship body, will vaccinate them and give them to a foster family.

Schools will also be obliged to submit a report to the misdemeanor judge, who will impose a fine of up to 50,000 dinars, for non-compliance with the mandatory vaccination measure. The judge, as well as the center for social work, will give you a deadline to vaccinate your children, so if you do not do that within the given deadline, new, even higher fines will follow.

By the way, the Minister of Education, Mladen Šarčević, welcomed the decision of the Government of Serbia to introduce stricter measures against everyone who opposes vaccination, and he publicly advocates that all those who refuse vaccination be severely punished and expelled from society.

Apart from schools, vaccination control will also be carried out in kindergartens, and other measures are planned, such as the inability to leave the country, the inability to register vehicles, the inability to find employment if you are not vaccinated and other harsh measures that will literally force all citizens to vaccinate.

A lot of people are enraged in the comments section, even the people who do not generally oppose the vaccination. BTW this policy extended the groups of people who will have to vaccinate, so it doesn't mandate that all adults will have to be vaccinated, but a lot more of them will.

The vaccine for covid will probably be enforced in the same way but for all, basically forbidding people to live if they don't get it or taking away their children to 'save' them from evil parents.

Like Cuomo said, where we are now you will be in the near future, so I expect that all other countries in the world will follow the same policy. Although I'm not sure about Belarus. Perhaps Consortium forgot that that country even exist?

I am just watching a video by three doctors with a moderatore Matt Belair. The Doctors are Kelly Brogan, Andrew Kaufman, and Barre Lando.
The title of the talk is about questioning the Mainstream Narrative around the Corona virus, and their focus is on narrative around 'germ theory' and 'viruses as disease' in the main, but they also talk about the politic (eg. Andrew Kaufman around 1:16:45 followed by Barre Lando) and exosomes(messenger RNA as information exchange, rather than a deadly virus!) which I have not seen much discussed in this thread, surprisingly.
There is also a link to a site. Excerpt: "This is just one of the many discussions you can access for free on questioningcovid.com, that curates content from clinicians, researchers, and health experts around the world who are interrogating the story we are being told by mainstream media, regulators and authorities. "
German New Medicine is discussed in the Mainstream Narrative video, and there's also a link on the Questioning COVID web site.

Do not listen to that garbage.

Went looking for Pastor Lindsey Williams' material, specifically a speech he made years ago regarding the extreme sacrifices the signers of the Declaration of Independence made to win freedom from Great Britain, freedoms and liberties that have become null and void most openly under the guise of this pandemic. Interestingly enough, he's still alive at age 85, has his own website that promotes his books/DVDs along with his "insider" prognostications. The current crisis has resulted in a flash from the past:
This is a presentation produced many years ago from Chaplain Williams not shared publicly on the Internet before, it was only available to members of Lindsey Williams Online. Since we are about to enter a phase of confusion on this planet I felt it imperative that this DVD be released on social media. PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO. EVERYONE MUST LISTEN.

“Immunisations are they worth it? Parents that is for you to decide. I would like to give you the facts as medical authorities have stated them. Then you decide what you should do. Because I have already discovered if I advise you to or not to give your child the immunizations I could be taken to task by the authorities. To the very best I can, I am going to very carefully document with statements from leading medical authorities what they say about immunizations.” – Pastor Lindsey Williams
It's almost unbelievable that physicians everywhere ignored or didn't bother to even look at the vaccine inserts listing the toxic ingredients or adverse effects. How was it not criminal for the doctors to escape any complicity or malpractice in being the vehicle for the administration of these poisons? And why isn't it now?
Additionally:
Coronavirus Update from Pastor Lindsey Williams
By James Harkin on Thursday, March 19th, 2020 | 16 Comments
Hi, this is James Harkin, webmaster and editor at LindseyWilliams.net. I sent a message to Pastor Williams on Tuesday asking if he knew anything about the coronavirus as many of you had messaged me to see if he knew anything.

Pastor Williams asked me to quote him:
“The coronavirus is not a virus = It is a world-wide financial panic.”

He also said ‘This is an agenda. The Elite are taking advantage of the virus to accomplish what they want to do. Americans are acting as though they have lost their minds. In Arizona, there are only 44 confirmed cases of the virus but the state is virtually shut down. Restaurants, Schools, Theaters, Churches, and Government Offices, etc. all closed down.’

Arizona is home to over 7 million Americans. Percentage-wise the number of people with the coronavirus is 0.00065% of the population.

Pastor Williams also told me that he is surviving quite well because he has been preparing for this type of event for years.

I trust you have taken the advice of Pastor Williams over the years and prepared for this type of event.
He also offered some advice for you:

“Keep your calm and a level head. Stress will kill a person.”

The site has lots of financial/prepping advice that's been presented over the years. He relies on his "insider" connections and his absolute belief in God and God's will. Consequently:
Hi, this is James Harkin, webmaster and editor at LindseyWilliams.net I am writing to you today with regards to updates from Pastor Williams. Pastor Williams has not released a new DVD in over a year and I know some of you are concerned. I messaged him at the beginning of February regarding the many messages I have received on his behalf from visitors to LindseyWilliams.net. He told me that he had also received many phone calls and emails from people begging for updates. I asked if I could send out a newsletter on his behalf and he agreed. Pastor Williams stated to me once again:

‘As long as President Trump is in office you are safe. Make it while you can because once Trump is no longer in office, you don’t want to know what is planned.
The Elite are really having a problem with President Trump, they can’t impeach him and God will not let them get rid of him.’

Pastor Williams also said that he will make an update as soon as he is positive he knows what he is saying is true. He said that he’d been right for forty years and he doesn’t want to be wrong now by guessing. This being said I believe we are definitely in a period of calm before the storm.

I have been watching the markets myself and I understand why many of you are asking Pastor Williams for updates, for the last few months there have been some interesting developments regarding liquidity in the financial markets. This is not to do with the Coronavirus as this downturn started prior to the outbreak, however, the lockdown of China will have some effects on the real economy and the manipulation will be evident as we get further into 2020. I am not a financial advisor and I recommend that you discuss with one before making any changes to your finances based upon the information I am going to share with you.
It would seem generally, he's well-informed especially on health issues and has connected with Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez, medical director and long-time practitioner of Integrative Medicine at BioCare Hospital and Wellness Center - IBC Hospital & Health Center in Tijuana, Mexico. People apparently have been following his advice for years with the belief that the elite of this planet have nefarious plans waiting to be completed to take down humanity. Certainly not wrong, but I presume they are expecting divine intervention more along strict biblical lines. Have to think the insiders could be way off base in how accurate their info might be especially if they think the controllers and their plans are infallible. More regarding Williams' thoughts on the future is in a 2018 article - here's one point: "Nine: Only war with North Korea or large geophysical disasters in the USA could throw off what Pastor Williams calls “Crisis up,” a giddy stock market gone wild, as we have seen for the past 12 months under Trump. The Roaring Twenties and the stock market crash of 1929 will be magnified in the Roaring 2010s followed by the thunderous market crash in the early 2020s."
FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom