Session 9 May 2020

Thank you for the session. The session helps put us, who are privy (and lucky) to such info, in the right state of mind to weather (pun intended) the coming events.

I'm expecting "the second wave" re: coronavirus infections/deaths to play out to prolong the shelter-in-place orders, at least here in California. Los Angeles county (south CA) and San Francisco/Contra Costa county (bay area, northern-ish CA) have already offered COVID-19 testing for all residents, regardless of symptoms or employment (previously only essential workers qualified).

This would give pretense to release figures that infections are more widespread (i.e. number go up). _Then_ instead of that news paving the way for stopping the shelter-in-place, they could frame it to say that we would need to extend shelter-in-place some more. Throw in a few more numbers of deaths to get the numbers climbing and viola, quarantine extensions.

For LA county, they are already prepping the mindset for it: L.A. County could keep stay-at-home orders in place well into summer, depending on conditions
Los Angeles County’s stay-at-home orders will “with all certainty” be extended for the next three months, county Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer acknowledged during a Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday.

Re: money being worthless

(L) So they're really between a rock and hard place. I just don't see how they're going to fix things. They're printing money like they were manufacturing Monopoly games. The only thing that that's going to do is the same thing that happened in the Weimar Republic when they did that. At some point, a whole truckload of money won't buy a loaf of bread. It'll be worthless. They're making money absolutely worthless!

A: Yes
Here is Mnuchin "making it rain"

(edit for formatting, clarity)

Thank you for posting another fascinating session. Despite the ongoing chaos and the promise of more to come, this session felt hopeful. Perhaps due to the assurances that more people are beginning to see through all the massive lies and their numbers will be growing. Very encouraging!

Hope all your furry babies get better soon! :hug2:

Thank you for the new session :-) :flowers:

Darwin Awards made me laugh and think: It's funny because it's true yet it's not funny because it's true.

It is going to need a re-read, as it's so interesting. What a ride!

Wishing the four-legged friends a speedy recovery and all the best :hug:

Thank you for everything all of you, and thank you to the C'S! At our end we have been living a state of peace and semi-bliss, for a very short time even though the planet is about to burst into chaos... The questions and answers from this session confirm our inner feeling that there is a very bright light at the end of our tunnel. And that LIGHT is a the most welcome sensation. Keep the faith where it is tatouée on your forehead so every one asks themselves if they can feel it just by being less than 2 METERS AWAY - cause this session elevates us to be ready for what may come. What a wonderful feeling to know that we are on the right rails for this train without breaks to stop before kissing the wall.

"As it is written (yeah i'm like that all day) In the beginning the light shone from the end of the world to the end of the world. Near the end of the 'correction' the light will stop shining on the wicked and will shine brighter on the 'just'. Make sure you bring something to correct for the last light show, for if you have nothing to correct (if you cannot see through your own BS) you should leave now!" - An old bearded man paraphrasing some older bearded men.

Thanks for the new session, much appreciated!

Very interesting. The day right after the session, there was a very violent thunderstorm in France that lasted for hours. And the day after the storm, during the night, many people reported that they smelled something akin to sulphur, as reported here.

About the smell also surfacing in the Los Angeles area (as mentioned in the above linked thread)..according to this article, back in 2012 a strong smell of sulfur was also reported in the Los Angeles area after a thunderstorm. I wonder if there was also a thunderstorm in the Los Angeles area recently prior to the smell surfacing.

Thank you for the new session. It feels like it's been such a long couple of months under this lockdown. And I too am thankful for the Cs and the direction and assurance they provide about living consciously through these crazy transitional times.

Thank you for the session!

Gaby) It was like a normal flu, but now it creates a systemic disease - it goes everywhere in your body. It has the potential to unzip the genome.

This is interesting as what looks to be happening is that the lockdown is also in a sense unzipping all of society. All the structures and systems that have held civilization together are being stressed to the max right now. This has been happening at varying degrees for the last decades, but now it is at full throttle. What is nuts is that people are practically egging it on like there is no tomorrow. Well, when tomorrow does come, it'll be one nasty hangover!

Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?

A: Not really, though what does come may be called by that name!

Q: (L) So there could be some other thing that comes as a wave of infection and they'll call it...

(Andromeda) ...the second wave of corona...

One thing that could be setting the stage for this is how there are plenty of news stories about how the coronavirus is mutating into ever more numerous strains. Oh look, a new strain that is different but the same!

A: Nature will also intervene. Watch for it!

Q: (Ark) I have a question. I have a certain vision and I would like to know if this is my wishful thinking, or a good thing that I have envisioned. My vision is the following: As a response to pollution and industrialization and so on, we have this emergence of the "Green Parties". Now, my vision is that there will be very soon the beginning of a social movement like Green Peace but AGAINST all these lies. This will explode. People will go into parties fighting against these lies, okay? And it will lead even to social unrest and I see it not in the distant future. Now, is it my wishful thinking, or something like this is going to happen?

A: Expect it.

Much of the green movement is centered about the global warming nonsense. I wonder if the type of weather and nature the C's are referring to is of the ice age sort? That would certainly take the wind out of the sails of the current green movement, and it would probably ignite some fires.. being so cold and all. ;-D

(L) So in others words, they really do have to suffer more before they wake up?

Q: (L) And there has to be a lot more death before they wake up?

It's pretty awful to see the 'death grip' people have on their beliefs - particularly those centered around trust in the authorities. Seems for most the only thing that will counter the strength of those beliefs is even stronger suffering. Many here have been consciously breaking these illusions bit by bit over a good span of time. I think it was Gurdjieff who said that if most of your illusions were broken at once you'd go mad. I think we can expect to see a good amount of madness (even more than at present!) in the not too distant future.

Thank you for this latest session

Be calm! Things will change!

I feel like I should embroider this and put it on the wall to look at every day.

Given the crazy weather coming, who knows how bad the supply chains may get? Chicken has been a real problem in this area at the 'higher quality' stores, but if one is not picky about organic and such, some of the lower tier markets have been surprisingly well stocked. They tend to be less caught up in the whole mask/distancing thing too, at least in this area. Working class people do seem to have more innate common sense.

With the inconsistency of the local supermarkets I've upped my canning schedule, getting a good amount whatever meat doesn't have a limit on it. The pressure canner has never felt so loved. :cool2:

A: Be calm! Things will change! Love and Goodbye.

Oh boy, I really want this change soon. Watching people not being aware of the daunting reality they are in is another more potent league of suffering sometimes... And knowing they wont be aware until even more suffering occurs makes it even worse. I get to just dangle upside down and try to find humour in the situation.

It's hard to be grateful that I kept my job because they laid off my help, reduced the wages of those of us who remained, and the work load hasn't slowed down one bit... It's as if this scheme is built to sap the energies of 'essential' society and service people to the point of exhaustion.

And I get this suspicion that those of us who are essential, who are vital and always typically in work force production mode are going to have to work even harder when food scarcity becomes more prominent.

I wonder if the Cs (or we) can recommend how we can prepare on the small scale for our families in the coming struggles ahead with the coming weather changes?

I've always been fascinated in Earth Ships, Horticulture, Permaculture, Botany, etc... I felt many times in some way these ideas can help, but since the Cs can comprehend all these varying probable scenarios before us, perhaps they might hint at what commodity or methodology of survival can be the most accessible to we the little people? Something that can be a beacon or foundation to help us step beyond our dependencies on PTB. What key habit can we start now that realistically facilitates a way to survive beyond saving money?

I ask here and now because, well, now's a good time to get started! Many of us are at home, stewing in anticipation waiting for normalcy... also, I can't remember if the Cs ever talked about Earth ships or Permaculture? I don't think they've ever had the pleasure of talking to us about these types of innovations!

Maybe they might provide inspiration in this topic that can set the ball rolling for some of us ready to walk away from the 'strobe' shows of society and really start hitting 'real' work home again, instead of waging and spending and waiting for a hint to get out there and rough it.

Am I making sense here?

Thanks for your time transcribing, I love you guys.

Has anyone else noticed bizarre clouds in the sky (this spring)?
Clouds of different bizarre and diverse shapes, as if someone were drawing them in the sky. I can’t even describe their shape and no photograph will transmit it. I see this every day, since I work on my land (planting plants) from morning to evening.
I also noticed some strange flying objects in the sky this spring. And these are definitely not planes!
And I also want to note the sun. It does not burn the skin at all (I suffer from it every year)!

The Cs have said that higher densities often skirmish during intense weather events. I personally believe that craft are obscured or cloaked by what appears as plumes of cloud to us and some of these take the cloud shape into whole other bizarre levels as result.

There was a video that trended on twitter showing strange electrical type currents travelling up through clouds as well that was shared in one of the last sessions.

It's also note worthy that there is an upsurge of UFO related news since C19 as result of this:

More and more ufo stuff keeps being declassified around the world by various governments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom