My cousin decided to help people by sewing thousands of masks to donate. Fortunately, her sewing machine broke. As fate would have it, my parents found a 20-30 year old sewing machine sitting in their garage and gave it to me 2 days ago, and my wife offered this sewing machine to my cousin. I am mad. I'm trying to decide if I need to put my foot down and put the sewing machine on lockdown. On one hand is marriage harmony and free will. On the other hand is preventing masks from hurting people in shelters and children's ICUs.

My cousin decided to help people by sewing thousands of masks to donate. Fortunately, her sewing machine broke. As fate would have it, my parents found a 20-30 year old sewing machine sitting in their garage and gave it to me 2 days ago, and my wife offered this sewing machine to my cousin. I am mad. I'm trying to decide if I need to put my foot down and put the sewing machine on lockdown. On one hand is marriage harmony and free will. On the other hand is preventing masks from hurting people in shelters and children's ICUs.
Maybe you have already done it, and I don't know anything about your family, but just in case: you can try in a tactfully and considerate way to explain that masks can actually result harmful quoting some articles or video. I did it with some people, they are still afraid of CV but they are now doubtfull about the usefulness of masks and no longer wear it. Your cousin may find another way to help people;-)

Yesterday, Tatyana Golikova, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, said that "coronavirus death rate in Russia is on average 7.4 times lower than the global average".

Not sure why is that. It could be because of the TB vaccine, and it could be because they count deaths differently here. Maybe they don't include deaths "with COVID-19", but only the ones "from COVID-19". But then most of the people who died in Russia also had myriad of other pathologies. Or perhaps there are other factors as well. 🤷‍♀️
It is possible that this number of deaths from "Covid-19" is actually even smaller. I don't know if it's true or not, but ... .I watched an interview with Russian macroeconomist Mikhail Khazin, where he told a story about people he knew. These people's grandmother died in the hospital from some of their chronic age-related diseases. The doctor of this hospital offered relatives of this grandmother 30,000 rubles (a good amount of money for a simple Russian) for the fact that the cause of death was indicated by "Сovid-19". Apparently, doctors are going to do this because hospitals receive 200,000 rubles from the state budget for each case of "Сovid-19". They benefit from it.

But perhaps these are isolated cases, and in fact, in general, we have a better classification of the dead.

The small errors in Plandemic by Mikovits is still making me a tiny bit worried. After seeing how 90% of the 'alternative' figureheads have turned out to be scam artists or just brain washed, I'm trusting almost no one these days. So, as I watched the video a couple of more times (for checking our subs) I tried to really 'get the gist' of her message, and to my relief I could determine that despite the small inaccuracies, the overall message and modus operandi for her is benign – she is more an STO-candidate than STS, and I couldn't find any hidden agendas.

In her book she mentions that she years ago also got infected by the XMRV virus and had some health problems, so it could be that that is also clouding her thinking a bit. In the video, although highly engaging, you get the sense that she's not at her best health (best wishes to her!).

Anyways, one thing I checked was the talk about CDC:s patent on the HIV vaccine. Since there's no HIV-vaccine widely used that I've heard of, I just wanted to be sure. Here's a page with many CDC patents on vaccines and it includes a link to supposedly one patent on a HIV-vaccine by the CDC:

And if you follow the link to the HIV-vaccine patent:

you can read descriptions that are a little bit too complicated to read without expertise. I could only find one paragraph with the word vaccine in it, so can anyone tell if this is a 'HIV-vaccine patent' or what is it?

Current Assignee; Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (Department of Health and Human Services)

Abstract

Disclosed are compositions including primers and probes, which are capable of interacting with the disclosed nucleic acids, such as the nucleic acids encoding the reverse transcriptase or protease of HIV as disclosed herein. Thus, provided is an oligonucleotide comprising any one of the nucleotide sequences set for in SEQ ID NOS:1-89, and 96-104. Also provided are the oligonucleotides consisting of the nucleotides as set forth in SEQ ID NOS:1-89, and 96-104. Each of the disclosed oligonucleotides is a probe or a primer. Also provided are mixtures of primers and probes and for use in RT-PCR and primary PCR reactions disclosed herein. Provided are methods for the specific detection of several mutations in HIV. Mutations in both the reverse transcriptase and the protease of HIV can be detected using the methods described herein.
[...]
Simian Immunodeficiency virus (SIV) has strong clinical, pathological, virological and immunological analogies with HIV infection of humans. Infection of macaques with SIV provides a valuable model for exploring crucial issues related to both the pathogenesis and prevention of HIV infection. The model offers a unique setting for mutation detection testing, preclinical evaluation of drugs, vaccines and gene-therapies against HIV, and can identify many virus and host determinants of lentiviral disease. As such, the present invention can be utilized in conjunction with SIV nucleotide sequences. Provided below are exemplary SIV sequences for use with the present invention. The SIVmac 65R mutation-specific reaction can be compared against the total copy (common) reaction in the same way as described previously for HIV oligonucleotides.

I also noticed, that this patent will expire soon:
Anticipated expiration: 2025-06-07

This morning I talked to a friend, that is a serious source. He knows 2 people that work at one of the most important hospitals here (the hospital Insular). These 2 people, nurse and doctor, told him that there was and not have been sick people of Corona in the hospital! The hospital was empty! just 4 in the urgency section that had around 80 years old.

Also in the island they start to say that the ocean around,specially where on the beaches, is contaminated! I really, really think that they are completely crazy, nuts. Something is not going well in their brain. But worst of all, people that believe them are also nuts. The ocean now is clean, two weeks ago they were saying that the water on the beach was so transparent and beautiful. Really! :mad:

My friend feels very lonely because he is surrounded by crazy nuts. He said to me: please do not change! I said to him: don't worry, I am becoming worst day by day.

I do wish to update what's going on with my own loved ones, however. It seems that the publishing of my article on SOTT has given me a sort of cache, where friends and relatives - seeing my name now IN PRINT - are actually listening to what I've been trying to share with them all along!! And I have to thank Joe for that. I had thought that my article would be published anonymously as Laura suggested, but Joe must be psychic and he KNEW that I needed my real name on it. I am glad, because having that article out there is forcing me to own who I am and who I have been, and to face any criticisms head-on from a place of knowledge and being. There is no hiding any more.

Excellent! ;-D

Now it is becoming dangerous for the German government. Many scientists have stood behind the employee who wrote the explosive document. You now want answers from the government.

"Renowned colleagues, all of them excellent representatives of their field, commented objectively on specific questions based on the requested expertise," says a statement from doctors and scientists. They ask why the BMI did not consider this analysis in its assessment of the benefit-damage ratio of the corona protective measures.

I'm pretty sure you all know this already, but just in case you want to inform others who might be receptive.

Masks trap CO2 that you normally breath out. This decreases your blood oxygen levels and increases your intake of CO2.

Increased CO2 in the blood decreases your PH, making your blood and entire body more acidic.

Viruses and bacteria which cause bronchitis and colds thrive in an acidic environment.

In addition, multiple studies have shown that masks do not protect you against infection.

In short, wearing a mask increases the chance that opportunistic viruses that you are exposed to every day will thrive in your body.

All information to confirm the above is widely available online.

I'm pretty sure you all know this already, but just in case you want to inform others who might be receptive.

Masks trap CO2 that you normally breath out. This decreases your blood oxygen levels and increases your intake of CO2.

Increased CO2 in the blood decreases your PH, making your blood and entire body more acidic.

Viruses and bacteria which cause bronchitis and colds thrive in an acidic environment.

In addition, multiple studies have shown that masks do not protect you against infection.

In short, wearing a mask increases the chance that opportunistic viruses that you are exposed to every day will thrive in your body.

You can forget such arguments. In Germany it says: "Ms. Merkel said that the mask is good and then I will not die and that is why I believe Ms. Merkel."

Strange people - the Germans :headbash:

Agron, I think you're not seeing the forest for the trees. Protests generally don't work anyway and all they do is point out to the authorities who they should look out for. Also, gives them the chance to arrest some troublemakers.
What I'm seeing happen is a case of civil disobedience on a massive scale, without any official declaration of it. I've been to change the tyres on my car yesterday and went to a bar while I was waiting. On the entrance to the terrace, there were signs to keep 2 metre distance and that disinfectant was mandatory. I sat there for 45 mins. No one, and I mean no one was respecting the rules. There were groups of up to 5 people sitting at the same table. No one wore a mask, not even the waitress. She didn't seem upset by anything at all.
I'm talking to people I know and every single one of them has at least some issues with the lockdown. People who have always viewed the world in a more or less mainstream manner are all of a sudden aware of the "hidden hand".
Just wait another month or two when everybody goes on holiday down to the coast and you will see that people are not doing what they're told on a massive scale. If they try to crack down, there will be an uprising. That's what I see. So why would you need a protest if people at large have already decided that things will be getting back to normal? What would be the point?
Once the economic fallout becomes apparent, that will be the time for some protesting, hopefully with more teeth than is usual in our western democracies.
You might be right. I tend to be too fast on the trigger sometimes and Im working on that.😊 But note that Im well aware of the futility of protests, especially violent ones. My intention was to go and carefully scope the situation so that I know what are my options. I know these protests werent organised well but I kinda expected to see atleast some people there. And Im constantly scoping the mindset of people around me. Some seem woken up but I think theyre not allowing themselves to see the big picture and are TOO easily lulled back into calmness. And theres still many that seem like they will go along with anything, no matter how ilogical and stupid it is.

For example, local organic shop is not allowed to have more than 2 persons inside but next to it people sit and drink coffee in a bar. Across the way SPAR is allowed to have 130 people inside. Half the people are disinfecting while half are not. And I see more and more young people wearing masks. Another thing that shows me what the average mindset is, now that they opened bars again, is how people act like theres nothing going on at all and are happily continuing with, what to me looks like, time wasting over a drink. There are 5 times too many bars and caffes in my view. But thats maybe just my personal preference and I do think its better that we have places where people can talk and exchange ideas, when all other social platforms have been intentionally ruined.

Like you I do see some change in people but I dont think it will be enough to counter act what I see coming our way this fall. Because to my mind these 50 days are just a test run for whats really coming. And the rulling class has seen they can do whatever they want without any contest. Civil disobedience is fine but at the same time Im seeing that these people will not take it to a boycott stage and if there will be fines they will comply with whatever. I know theres nothing much for me to do except continue to observe and be vigilant and cautiosly probe here and there while I work on my plans.... But Ill be damned if I get caught up in any covid madness that will happen when the cold season starts again or if a true economic catastrophe hits the city.

And no one is offering any real solutions and only that clownish Pernar dares to say some truths. Im still not sure about him LOLZ. But I think this next time Im gonna vote for him JUST to see will it cause any difference. And I know that nothing will change, Pernar or no Pernar, if Croatia doesnt throw all the foreign banks and interests out. Were screwed on that because our govt. now is an EU vassal and a runner-boy for NATO. We need a total renaissance in our politics and I dont see where it could come from and if there is even a chance for one. We might be past that threshold and there are not enough honest people to take up the job. I hope Im wrong but Im not naive to expect a miracle of evolution of the mind in people who barely see above their smartphones or past their selfish needs.

Btw. Last time I went to protests was around 2008 when there were first ever protests against HDZ. And among 1000 people I was the only one who was aware that SDP was the same spiel but of a different color. Only when I started to yell that theyre ALL out to ruin Croatia other people started yelling it too. And I was immediatelly spoted and surrounded by agents in civilian clothes. Thank God for the schooling I got during the war and living in the grey zone because Id be an easy target for anyone with bad intentions, regardless if theyre on a government paycheck or are criminals and snitches. I have also seen payed protesters trying to incite violence so that the police can have an excuse to start beating on us and pepperspraying us. To me it was TOO obvious. But I and few others calmed the first rows by not letting them take it to the next level. Me and my friend even made a couple of police officers feel ashamed of themselves. You had to see these bankrolled dopeheads when they couldnt incite violence start to sweat and squirm to know what Im talking about. Later it was clear they all came from various NGOs. Funded by you know who. And I wouldnt put it past our government, to have those people ready to go to streets when plebs decide to protest.

Right now I just want to know how fast do I need to settle all my city affairs because I feel I wont ever be happy living in this kind of setting. Even without forced vaccs. and de-cashing. And I dont think I can wait TOO long to see will it change for better. I will try and stay open for all possibilities nevertheless.

This is getting ridiculous:

A federal judge has ordered Cuomo to include an American Sign Language interpreter on the screen alongside him as he delivers his daily press briefings.

U.S. District Judge Valerie Caproni issued the order Monday as she considers a lawsuit filed by a disability rights group that claims Cuomo is the only governor who has failed to do.

The governor has argued that the state has provided “reasonable accommodations” to deaf New Yorkers through a separate online ASL stream and closed captioning.

But the lawsuit filed May 7 by Disability Rights New York included several examples of deaf New Yorkers who lack internet access or who don’t read or write in fluent English. Four individuals named in the lawsuit said they could access Cuomo’s widely watched briefings on television if he offered an additional accommodation of including an interpreter in the frame of his main stream.

So in a state of 19 million people there are 4 people who are deaf, do not have the access to the internet and can't understand written English. And they are worried about Corona? I think they probably have much bigger problems than Corona.

If the TV did not told this information it is not available to people. I mean, for them this information is a conspiratorial news, a fake news. They just believe TV news.

It seems that not only Germans have such twists of mind. Here in France mask is not mandatory in shops but more the majority of people wear it :rolleyes:
Here in my island also. It is hard for me to see old people walk on the streets with the mask, you can see how difficult it is for them, I want to yell when I see this. Or kids with masks. Also I want to yell. But I stay cool. I am learning so much! ;-D

Back
Top Bottom