You might be right. I tend to be too fast on the trigger sometimes and Im working on that.😊 But note that Im well aware of the futility of protests, especially violent ones. My intention was to go and carefully scope the situation so that I know what are my options. I know these protests werent organised well but I kinda expected to see atleast some people there. And Im constantly scoping the mindset of people around me. Some seem woken up but I think theyre not allowing themselves to see the big picture and are TOO easily lulled back into calmness. And theres still many that seem like they will go along with anything, no matter how ilogical and stupid it is.

For example, local organic shop is not allowed to have more than 2 persons inside but next to it people sit and drink coffee in a bar. Across the way SPAR is allowed to have 130 people inside. Half the people are disinfecting while half are not. And I see more and more young people wearing masks. Another thing that shows me what the average mindset is, now that they opened bars again, is how people act like theres nothing going on at all and are happily continuing with, what to me looks like, time wasting over a drink. There are 5 times too many bars and caffes in my view. But thats maybe just my personal preference and I do think its better that we have places where people can talk and exchange ideas, when all other social platforms have been intentionally ruined.

Like you I do see some change in people but I dont think it will be enough to counter act what I see coming our way this fall. Because to my mind these 50 days are just a test run for whats really coming. And the rulling class has seen they can do whatever they want without any contest. Civil disobedience is fine but at the same time Im seeing that these people will not take it to a boycott stage and if there will be fines they will comply with whatever. I know theres nothing much for me to do except continue to observe and be vigilant and cautiosly probe here and there while I work on my plans.... But Ill be damned if I get caught up in any covid madness that will happen when the cold season starts again or if a true economic catastrophe hits the city.

And no one is offering any real solutions and only that clownish Pernar dares to say some truths. Im still not sure about him LOLZ. But I think this next time Im gonna vote for him JUST to see will it cause any difference. And I know that nothing will change, Pernar or no Pernar, if Croatia doesnt throw all the foreign banks and interests out. Were screwed on that because our govt. now is an EU vassal and a runner-boy for NATO. We need a total renaissance in our politics and I dont see where it could come from and if there is even a chance for one. We might be past that threshold and there are not enough honest people to take up the job. I hope Im wrong but Im not naive to expect a miracle of evolution of the mind in people who barely see above their smartphones or past their selfish needs.

Btw. Last time I went to protests was around 2008 when there were first ever protests against HDZ. And among 1000 people I was the only one who was aware that SDP was the same spiel but of a different color. Only when I started to yell that theyre ALL out to ruin Croatia other people started yelling it too. And I was immediatelly spoted and surrounded by agents in civilian clothes. Thank God for the schooling I got during the war and living in the grey zone because Id be an easy target for anyone with bad intentions, regardless if theyre on a government paycheck or are criminals and snitches. I have also seen payed protesters trying to incite violence so that the police can have an excuse to start beating on us and pepperspraying us. To me it was TOO obvious. But I and few others calmed the first rows by not letting them take it to the next level. Me and my friend even made a couple of police officers feel ashamed of themselves. You had to see these bankrolled dopeheads when they couldnt incite violence start to sweat and squirm to know what Im talking about. Later it was clear they all came from various NGOs. Funded by you know who. And I wouldnt put it past our government, to have those people ready to go to streets when plebs decide to protest.

Right now I just want to know how fast do I need to settle all my city affairs because I feel I wont ever be happy living in this kind of setting. Even without forced vaccs. and de-cashing. And I dont think I can wait TOO long to see will it change for better. I will try and stay open for all possibilities nevertheless.
Those are all valid points, I'm just seeing that people are less and less inclined to listen to the government. They won't be able to use the same pretext for the taking away of liberties again. Maybe a different crisis down the road will do the job. On the other hand, maybe a more heavy heanded approach will only galvanize people even more and they won't be afraid of fines or use of force anymore. Besides, once the economic fallout becomes apparent, the people most affected will have nothing to lose. If they then go full police state on us, that might spur even more people into active resistance. I think this is what the Cs have said about exposure. If they want to further with their plan, they will have to keep exposing themselves more an more. I think I'm seeing a positive change among the people here, even though a large proportion is still clueless. Just give it some more time.

Those are all valid points, I'm just seeing that people are less and less inclined to listen to the government. They won't be able to use the same pretext for the taking away of liberties again.

Well, in my experience this goes both ways. The statists and collectivists are watching closely, making plans as well. It is the fault of the freedom-loving to assume their enemies are just idiots. They are watching and learning, too. The math is not as good as the freedom-loving think. Few understand how much some people hate freedom. They really do.

It seems that not only Germans have such twists of mind. Here in France mask is not mandatory in shops but more the majority of people wear it :rolleyes:

It depends on the shops. If a store owner decides that masks are mandatory to enter into his store, then you have to comply.

I went walking around the town where I work yesterday and observed that a LOT of stores have "masque obligatoire" on their door. There is this huge pharmacy in the center where people were lining up waiting to enter, two at a time, all wearing their masks, and they had no choice in the matter. The place is huge, you could have 10 people in there and they would still be 1 meter apart from each other in all directions. Most people were elderly, holding their prescriptions, but no, they had to wait outside in the rain. :-(

I went to the bus depot to ask a quick question about the schedules, and they had me wear a mask, they sprayed my hands with disinfectant and pointed me to the arrows I had to follow. Other than me, there was no other customer in the entire office and my inquiry lasted 1 minute. It was absolutely ridiculous.

At my work I don't have to wear a mask or do any of that nonsense, but we decided that if a customer comes in masked, we will pull our masks over our faces too out of external consideration. And when people come wearing one, it is very hard for me to understand what they are telling me, the mask muffles their voices. On the other hand, it muffles my voice too, so I sound that I speak better french :lol:

I spoke online with my family in Cyrpus last night, and my mother and brother were telling me that the local officials said that now that the weather is hot they "opened" the beaches :rolleyes: but if people decide to go, they can get in the sea but they are not allowed to sit on the beach. Get out of the car, undress, enter the sea, swim, come out, dry with the towel, go back to your car... I can't think of another word to describe this recommendation other than Criminal. Sitting under the sun boosts the immune system and the spirit, it kills viruses! Well, no, if authorities have a say. Sitting on the beach is one of the most dangerous activities in Cyprus of 2020 :headbash:

It's interesting how very different things are in different places.

I'm definitely feeling the same where I work, Thebull. The only people who aren't wearing masks where I work now are me and the supervisors (which makes me wonder what they have been told about this HOAX). Everyone else wears one at all times. I do have a mask ready to wear sitting in my drawer if it becomes mandatory, but I want to see how long I can hold out.
Here masks are mandatory, but nobody wears them where I work. Until recently, I thought it was only us in the office upstairs, but this week I had a chance to spend some time downstairs among the manual workers, and I don't remember seeing a single mask. There is no distancing whatsoever. Things pretty much look as always, except for a few people having a mask hanging around their neck.

There has only been one reported infection among everyone who works here, counting all of our combined relatives and friends. And that was a co-worker's brother-in-law who died in Houston recently "of COVID-19(84)".
One of our colleagues is actually at home with covid. He's OK now, but his wife still tested positive a few days ago, she he's still at home. It doesn't bother anybody at work and if it comes up, people joke about it like they do about most things.

I went shopping yesterday at a local Raley's market, and I was surprised to see that only about half of the people there were wearing masks. Most of those that were, were young people. Almost everyone in my age group (50's) didn't bother, unless they worked there (it must be mandatory for the workers as all of them wore a mask).
Here, the older generation is the ones who are the most conscientious about wearing the masks. Their usage of it is probably terrible and all wrong, and they're probably harming themselves quite a bit, but you know, it's the people who don't really know what the Internet is and watch only TV, so they're totally brainwashed.
In general, most people outside still wear the masks, including like half of all cyclists and even some morons who are alone in a car.
The one group that I pretty much never see with masks is construction workers, for some reason.
But there are more and more people who are often seen with the mask under their chin. Not the old ones, though. They probably sleep with the masks. >.>

When I looked at the canned meat section, the Spam is completely gone. Almost all the canned chili too. Most of the tuna has also disappeared. Almost no canned chicken remains. All the dry rice and beans and wheat pasta is also gone. Organic rice pasta is still plentiful, so I got some of that (since I am gluten intolerant). Canned black beans are dwindling fast. But now I am also seeing large holes in the spice section. Salt is almost out, and all the turmeric is gone.
Throughout this whole thing, I haven't seen anything missing in the supermarket.

So even though the whole world is dealing with the same thing, the results are all over the place, the decisions look completely arbitrary, and none of it makes sense.

Well, no, if authorities have a say. Sitting on the beach is one of the most dangerous activities in Cyprus of 2020 :headbash:
From staying indoors to wearing masks, it's as if every single recommandation from the authorities is aimed at lowering people's immunity. It wouldn't be surprising to see a rise in pneumonia and/or tuberculosis cases in the near future, especially if facilitated by a degradation in weather conditions.

My cousin decided to help people by sewing thousands of masks to donate. Fortunately, her sewing machine broke. As fate would have it, my parents found a 20-30 year old sewing machine sitting in their garage and gave it to me 2 days ago, and my wife offered this sewing machine to my cousin. I am mad. I'm trying to decide if I need to put my foot down and put the sewing machine on lockdown. On one hand is marriage harmony and free will. On the other hand is preventing masks from hurting people in shelters and children's ICUs.
Considering that the other one died. Lockdown for sure. 🧻

And we've had information in this thread that some vaccines actually are useful, so vaccines may not be completely useless in principle.

It's not an actual vaccination, but mistletoe extracts, which are used in cancer treatments, can be injected into the body: subcutaneously, into the vein, straight to a tumour (if it is accessible) and so on. Mistetoe improves and enhaces the workings of the immune system, amongst other things.

Helixor - Mistletoe therapy
It blooms in winter, grows spherically on trees, and does not adjust its position to the sun: The "anti-tendency" of mistletoe against natural laws demonstrates similarities to the growth of tumors. Hence, its healing potential for cancer therapy was recognized and the Dutch physican Dr. Ita Wegman developed the first injectable mistletoe preparation in 1917. Today mistletoe therapy is established as a complementary form of therapy in oncology.

Studies show that mistletoe therapy has a positive effect on the patient’s immune system and quality of life and can improve tolerance of standard therapies – such as chemotherapy – without decreasing their efficacy.

Mistletoe therapy results in significant improvements in patients’ quality of life:
  • It activates the immune system and the production of defense cells.
  • It stimulates “programmed cell death” (apoptosis), particularly in tumor cells, which have lost this ability and thus multiply uncontrollably.
  • It protects the DNA of healthy cells against damage caused by cytostatic drugs, so the side effects of chemotherapy are reduced.
  • Patients’ general well-being improves, as the immune system remains active and infections are prevented.
  • Fatigue, particularly during and after chemotherapy, is less severe.
  • Nausea during chemotherapy is reduced.
  • It stimulates the appetite, the body gains new energy.
  • Sleep improves.
  • Energy increases.
  • Mistletoe products raise the patient’s body temperature slightly, warming their body through. Many cancer patients have a low average body temperature and easily feel cold.
  • Less sensitivity to pain, so fewer painkillers and sedatives are needed.
  • Patients often report a more positive outlook, more courage and initiative, and less fear.
Sometimes, mistletoe therapy can also help shrink a tumor and prolong survival.

Just a side note: 741-x (developed by Gaston Naessens) seems to be another interesting "non-vaccine". It is also used to treat cancer and is apparently injected in lymph nodes. Thanks for mentioning this topic Ketone Cop!

Gaston Naessens

I
This is how schools are since yesterday when the deconfinement started in France, I specify that these pictures were made a few miles from my home.

Invisible cages for recreation, masks, visors, social distancing. I sincerely hope that this "new normal" will be extinguished, it's horrible for these children, I can't imagine the damage in the long term.

View attachment 36230

View attachment 36231
I've seen all this before at my dog obedience classes. If you take your dog in for classes while he or she is still a puppy the training is more effective and last their lifetime. STAY HEEL WAIT HUSH DOWN . . . (please DO NOT read any facetiousness or humor in the tone of this)

Viruses and bacteria which cause bronchitis and colds thrive in an acidic environment.
After spending many years having to wear a mask in labs I can corroborate this from personal experience.

Some people are also very prone to conjunctivitis when wearing masks for long periods.

Many years ago now (and, to be fair, before I had learned a lot of the health advice from this forum!) I had common colds that I could not shake for weeks or even months. It would then take another month or so to recover from, often leaving mild but long term sinus issues.

Eventually I realised that these illnesses occurred much less frequently and passed far quicker when I had time without a mask on.

It seems that the publishing of my article on SOTT has given me a sort of cache, where friends and relatives - seeing my name now IN PRINT - are actually listening to what I've been trying to share with them all along!!

Which article is that? Actually, I see you answered that already.

But the results of that have been spectacular for me. I had a long talk with my mom on Mother's Day, and she is now open to all I have to share! I told her that the cure for the "corona virus" is to toss her TV out the window, and she laughed!

:lol: good one! That really is the best advice. I was talking to a neighbor yesterday and saying that if it wasn't for the media telling us there's a pandemic out there, nobody would know anything was different. He agreed.

When all this started I felt very similar, initially I was anxious, and then it evolved into anger, my partner said he had never heard me swear so much :-[. I had all this angsty energy and found that cleaning, decorating, and sorting out amassed stuff channeled that energy somehow. Maybe just as an experiment you could try tackling one of those tasks you have been putting off, you may be surprised with how it makes you feel. Some may argue, "it's silly or pointless", and "what's the point in painting your prison a different colour" :lol:, but with all the chaos outside, sometimes it can help to create a little order in your environment, messy bed, messy head and all that. Hang in there SE!

On another note, it dawned on me the other day when I was listening to the Objective Health show on Bill Gates, that if things weren't as bad right now, and weren't likely to get hella worse, I don't know if I would be so motivated to learn and do all that I can right now. The initial overwhelming feelings of anger and fear have dissipated somewhat, and now it feels more like mental alertness motivating me to research, read and share. Yes, I still have down days, but I don't yell so much at the computer when I'm watching the UK press briefings anymore :rolleyes:, so I think there has been a shift in me emotionally.

This also reminds me of Political Ponerology when Łobaczewski talks about the "good times". Why would anyone look inward or outward when things are going well, they are happy with their lives so things begin to stagnate and not much personal development happens. Take Sebastian Haffner and Solzhenitsyn as examples, their most impactful work was written during chaotic, depressing, and even deadly times, demonstrating that suffering can lead to growth, it's what we do with the opportunity that counts.

So while this whole thing is certainly testing my patience and will likely cause significant suffering globally, I'm grateful for the learning opportunity that it has provided. I'm grateful for the C's, for Laura, and for everyone else here who's relentless efforts are helping me to understand the reality we find ourselves in.
Could not agree more!

Psychologically, of course there are ups and downs. I have been fortunate in being classed as a key worker and so my routines have changed very little. My partner, whilst also a key worker, has had to work from home. Being a pretty social person (unlike me!) she has found this difficult to deal with, despite on-line meetings and the like. She has also been unable to continue a college course she is on. This is probably the worst part as it is hoped that this course could allow her to move into a more desirable counseling job in which she can help others. Who knows when this will happen now, or what state we will be in when she gets the chance?

Both of us appreciate the separation of work and home life which has also been difficult for her to deal with.

On a more positive side though, she has been going walking/running before and after working, to create a bit of separation and get out of the house a bit – so extra exercise in the local countryside!

I have mentioned before in this thread that I was very ill in December and now suspect it was related to Covid. As soon as I started to recover I had an immense urge to read, learn and share – pretty much why I finally joined this forum. So a lot of my spare time has been spent ploughing through books and articles I have been meaning to read for years.

Recently we worked in the garden, repaired a few parts of the house, got new bookcases for our library of books and organised those. Reminds me of Peterson's 'clean up your room'. There is a great drive to do something – but we need to start somewhere small, get things in order first and get our heads in the right place.

As much as these times can be very trying for various reasons (health, finance, mental health etc.) for different individuals, we need them to learn and progress – collectively and personally.

I have spent a little time reflecting on what I have been learning over this period. About myself, others around me: family, friends, work etc. and what extra things I have learned about out so called 'leaders' and their agendas - so much more of this is now out in the open for those who care to see!

I admit that most of what I have observed is not positive by any stretch, so many fall for this fear trap. However, I have been very happy, for once, with my own reactions. In the past I would have been far angrier, fearful and more anxious about this situation, but I have been thinking so much clearer. The information available here is invaluable. I am able to plan, think about what we can prepare for various possible outcomes and keep some humour about the whole thing.

It is difficult and has gone on longer than I first thought it would. It has created personal challenges for each of us to overcome and I am sure it will result in some collective challenges for our societies to overcome soon, but I believe it will be a very worthwhile experience once we are through it.

Here's a short list of random separate ideas, one-liners for sharing, questions, comments, sarcasm, etc. It's just notes that I've been taking that weren't part of anything larger, so here they are, just for fun.

Wear a mask! Protect others from seeing your smile! Communicating with other human beings is dangerous!

If we have to wear masks, can somebody design and make coronavirus masks? You know, with all those antennas and stuff. It could be fun.

It takes 2-3 years to develop a vaccine to a specific strain of a virus. Coronavirus mutates several times a month. Do the math.

It's not Sweden that's conducting a mass experiment. It's everyone else. And the experiment has not produced any results that would indicate success.

- How would you know? Are you a doctor?
- Are we talking about being doctors or about being right? If you're a doctor but I am right, then what good is your degree?

The only person who needs to be vaccinated is Bill Gates. (Maybe he'll settle down afterwards.)

There is no evidence that vaccination has eradicated anything, except maybe critical thinking.

Why should we take advice on health from Ill and Malignda Gates?

We must drastically decrease the quality of everyone's life to save lives!

How many people have died from coronavirus? We have no fukking clue whatsoever because the governments ordered doctors to count cases of other diseases as covid-19 everywhere. All the numbers are completely meaningless. Is there even a pandemic? We don't know because the authorities intentionally distort the information.

According to evidence, viruses are mostly spread by Bill Gates and Tony Fauci.

Evidence that Tony Fauci is human is only anecdotal.

What's the difference between Fascism and Faucism? So far unclear. More research is needed to find out.

"We have a very liberal approach to mortality stupidity when it comes to COVID-19." - Dr. Birx

We'll see whether covid-19 will be followed by livid-20.

We have ~150 viruses, but we have to wash/disinfect our hands because of only one of them when entering places?

Sanctions on Russia and Iran weren't enough, so now they have been imposed on everyone except Sweden, Belarus, South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.

The terrorists no longer envy our freedoms. We don't have them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom