Very interesting! Thank you, Jones. :flowers:

I also found the following recent article that has additional explanation.

But it is still strange that Mikovitz would say about Ebola that it couldn't infect human cells before they messed with it. Unless she misspoke or meant that they did it even before the 1976 outbreak. Not sure.

I went looking for the history of gain of function research to see if it could have been happening back then. I found the following that questions whether the 1977 H1N1 outbreak was a result of gain of function. The conclusion of the paper is 'probably not' - but still it's curious that they've even asked the question. Maybe that indicates that there was gain of function research back then?

Hier matin très tôt, premier jour du déconfinement en France, je suis allée vider ma petite poubelle sans masque (les masques ne sont obligatoires que dans les boutiques ou autres ouverts au public), je n'en avais que pour quelques minutes, mais je me suis faite rabrouée parce que je ne portais pas de masque, les gens sont terrorisés, c'est incroyable...

Yesterday morning very early, first day of the deconfinement in France, I went to empty my little trash can without mask (masks are mandatory only in shops or others open to the public), I only had a few minutes, but I was rebuffed because I wasn't wearing a mask, people are terrorized, it's unbelievable...
Unless certain stores require it of themselves, wearing a mask is not compulsory in France.
I took advantage of the deconfinement to go to stores in a big city more distant from my home. Very few people without masks, including me, and I really felt very uncomfortable in the middle of all this "masquarade".
At one of the checkouts in the supermarket, double barrier so as not to pass, I did not understand anything about what was happening to me. Items must be placed on the edge of the carpet until the cashier wants to move it slowly. And although it is empty in front. Then you have to go around several boxes further to return to the other side of the cashier to pick up the items and pay. I was furious but I tried to hide it.
My wife who was waiting for me in the mall outside of this store had died of laughter by all this nonsense. People then looked at him askance, which increased his nervous laughter to the point of crying with laughter.
For my part, I am not about to return to town.
My big surprise is that even almost all young people wear masks. The most unmasked people are people 30-50 years old from what I observe.

The past days the feelings inside got heavier and more depressed. I'm suffering from an overload of corona information. In the morning I don't feel like getting up at all; then I am sluggish to do anything productive which is not really me. I don't feel like garden work and reading is mostly reduced to the forum plus other virus related information.
At this point I doubt that gathering and researching more information will have positive effects on my psychological balance.
I'm aware of their game, I can see what is coming, I can see the fascist overtake, the course to forced vaccination and I shared a lot of information on my FB.... but for now I feel empty. Even keeping up with this thread is too time consuming right now.(..)
Mental hygiene seems to be on the schedule otherwise I fear I cannot be of help for others. Thank you all for listening and all your contributions.

I have been experiencing similar phases lately.

Watching the corona situation often keeps me from remaining in the "here and now" by expecting drastic future events.
My body and soul seem to be reacting as if the presumed situation was already happening right now.

My energy seems to drain while revolving around those anticipated events which actually may never come, though I'm convinced they will.

For weeks on end I felt a lot of anger which consumed a lot of my energy and now that the anger has subsided I'm experiencing symptoms of a depression. That's not surprising because we know that a clinical depression often comprises suppressed anger.

As far as face masks are concerned I'm trying to regard them as a game that people play, it's definitely the latest "craze".

Yesterday, Tatyana Golikova, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, said that "coronavirus death rate in Russia is on average 7.4 times lower than the global average".

Not sure why is that. It could be because of the TB vaccine, and it could be because they count deaths differently here. Maybe they don't include deaths "with COVID-19", but only the ones "from COVID-19". But then most of the people who died in Russia also had myriad of other pathologies. Or perhaps there are other factors as well. 🤷‍♀️

I think it's both, plus maybe genes. Here is what I've read in the news:

However, despite such a large number of cases, the number of deaths is surprisingly low compared to other countries with a similar number of infected, and it is assumed that this is due to the Russian method of classification, because for example in the US, if a coronavirus positive patient dies, he is thought to have died from the virus and not from another disease.

In Russia, the cause of death must be directly linked to the virus, such as lung failure, in order to be placed on the official list of deaths from covid 19.

"I think Russia is counting correctly, while others like Italy, Belgium and the United States are exaggerating," said Dr. Andrey Chernyayev, who helped the Moscow Health Organization compile rules for classifying coronavirus mortality.

As I know, a lot more people have the virus than the official numbers. My whole family had it back in January, The whole city where I live has a bad flu season this winter and according to their stories a huge number of them have the COVID virus and almost all of them recovered without any serious consequences. Like a very bad flue.
Exactly.

Here in Germany I´m not aware of any major flue outbreak, but I remember at the same time this all situation began in China, I was on daily basis on telephone with my friend in Croatia.
Her child was very ill, she said he can hardly breathe with very high fever that lasted for days. Also schools and kindergartens were half empty in Zagreb; according to what she told me.
It was an on and off, waves of this flue, she said that she was more home with kids than at work.

That was probably this corona virus but no one would have noticed it, it would be just a normal flue season if the PTB didn´t put their fingers in it and - viola! - we have a plandemic.....

French words were : "La bête de l'événement est là. Elle arrive" (the beast of the event is here. It's coming)
The second video I posted, the one with the whole interview, has not been removed and you can hear this sentence at 19:34 min.
I still hear "revelement", but maybe thats because i cant speak french?
And, its "here" AND its "coming" is a bit strange?
But he is meaning this one:
Le but de la bête est de montrer que l'humanité n'a pas besoin d'un dieu, et qu'elle s'en sort très bien sans dieu. La chute de la bête. Il sera permis à la bête de régner sur la terre pendant trois années et demie. (Apocalypse 13, 5)

Last edited:
For weeks on end I felt a lot of anger which consumed a lot of my energy and now that the anger has subsided I'm experiencing symptoms of a depression. That's not surprising because we know that a clinical depression often comprises suppressed anger.

I also had some intense waves of anger recently - and also very vivid dreams, waking me up at 3 AM, which is the 'liver hour'. I recalled what an acquaintance of mine said - she is a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner. She has said that early spring is the 'liver time'. According to her, just as the energy of plants is awakening and 'moving up' and sprouting into the world, from the roots to the new sprouts, the same is happening in our bodies. The roots are our kidneys, our adrenal system. The energy is 'moving up' and sprouting, moving into our liver.

There is a mind-body connection. Mind - anger. Body - liver. As opposed to trying to take on anger as a purely mental-emotional phenomenon ('on its own turf'), we can find where it is in our bodies and help ourselves in that way, too. I found that taking ground milk thistle seed, eating fresh dandelion greens, and taking some apple cider vinegar in water all helped with my anger - by helping out my liver. Bitters are our friends. And EE, too.

This is how schools are since yesterday when the deconfinement started in France, I specify that these pictures were made a few miles from my home.

Invisible cages for recreation, masks, visors, social distancing. I sincerely hope that this "new normal" will be extinguished, it's horrible for these children, I can't imagine the damage in the long term.

School1.jpg

School2.jpg

The past days the feelings inside got heavier and more depressed. I'm suffering from an overload of corona information. In the morning I don't feel like getting up at all; then I am sluggish to do anything productive which is not really me. I don't feel like garden work and reading is mostly reduced to the forum plus other virus related information.

I'm feeling much the same too. When this whole situation began I was very angry, but as the weeks have gone by I've slumped into feelings of resignation and depression. I have a number of jobs I need to do around the house but I just can't find the enthusiasm to even begin them. I've also noticed that when I first wake up early in the morning I don't arise, I just settle down back into another few hours worth of sleep. How long this lasts will define my immediate mental health issues, just cannot wait for this nightmare scenario to end.

On a positive note however, thank goodness for tobacco and bacon! Both help me to stay sane in this wretched world.

Are there any exceptions or loopholes in the law? If not, then time to move out of your country.

Well, the law itself is not very specific. This policy is what made it more specific. The elections are near and there is at least one party that supports the right to refuse the vaccines so it will be interesting to see how will things develop in the future about that. We do need some kind of organization which will help people if they want to refuse them. Doing everything yourself is very hard. There are people who want to help but they need our support. Interesting thing is that this year they lowered the census for parliament to 3% (from 5%) so now even the small parties will get an opportunity to enter. So now is the time to try to spread the word. But will that help with anything, time will tell.

I still hear "revelement", but maybe thats because i cant speak french?
And, its "here" AND its "coming" is a bit strange?
But he is meaning this one:
Le but de la bête est de montrer que l'humanité n'a pas besoin d'un dieu, et qu'elle s'en sort très bien sans dieu. La chute de la bête. Il sera permis à la bête de régner sur la terre pendant trois années et demie. (Apocalypse 13, 5)
He clearly says "la bête" (the beast), I'm not the only French speaking one to have picked it up.
"here" and "it's coming", yes a bit strange, but maybe not so much as the beast has been here for a long time but now it's becoming more 'visible'.
About the Bible reference in Apocalypse 13,5, this may relate, I didn't remember this verse, thank you.

On this topic (and I agree this conversation may be more appropriately placed on a different thread, although tangentially it's relevant), in the talk linked to below sponsored by Autism One, Dr. Andrew Wakefield discusses the research he did relative to measles and vaccination. Why I think this is worth one's time to watch is that he does raise some very valid questions as to the effectiveness of vaccines period. According to Wakefield, the once promising concept of vaccines just doesn't hold under the kind of historical scrutiny he has given it. It's been quite some time since I've watched this, and I mean to watch it again, but I know I found it to provide some serious food for thought on this matter. One wishes there were some form of debate between someone such as Wakefield and Dr. Mikovits as to the viability of vaccines, as it seems there are intelligent people on both sides of this argument.
I don't think Mikovits and Wakefield really disagree on anything. Did you notice Judy was wearing a Vaxxed II cap in two of the videos I posted?

Wakefield claims the vaccines that are cause harm.
Mikovits claims the vaccines that are cause harm, but also that the vaccines that could be would do good.

So she agrees with Wakefield on the first point. She even outright says vaccines cause autism and cancer. And I don't think Wakefield has a reason to disagree with her on the second point. Whether a vaccine she could make would really be good or not could only be tested if she actually had a chance to make one, which is probably not going to happen. And we've had information in this thread that some vaccines actually are useful, so vaccines may not be completely useless in principle.

It seems that the 2 months regarding what the C'S said that this quarantine it was going to last ...wasn't accurate at all ? They are extending it ..at more and more...and they are planning a lot of others regulations to limit us in so many ways.....I have a sister who was infected of this virus and she is recovering very slow almost 2 months now that she is with this sickness ...my ex husband died 3 weeks ago for a possible Corona virus infection I don't know the details but that is what I been told..he lived in a very distant city where I am...and I have 2 cousins suppose to be sick of the same virus and they are recovering very very slow also...so this virus is very real after all.....I dont know what to think now after what I'm seeing in people near of my circle...you know???
Yes, the virus is real. Yes, some people die from it. Nobody here has denied that (except maybe the people who claim it's all 5G). I probably had it in December, because it certainly wasn't an ordinary flu. And now some more people around me have told me they think that they or their children had it before February.
But we have like 150 viruses that infect people, this one isn't by far the worst one, and yet it's the only one that has resulted in global fascism and total destruction. That is the issue. The virus is here, but the only thing exceptional about it is its PR campaign.

She said that she has worked at the Fort Detrick's USAMRIID in 1999, where she said that her job "was to teach Ebola how to infect human cells without killing them." And she also said that "Ebola couldn't infect human cells until we took it into the laboratories and taught it".

So I wondered about this particular italicized part, because clearly Ebola could infect human cells, even back in 1976, when it was first discovered. Here's the official chronology of the virus.

Perhaps it was already discussed and I missed it, so would greatly appreciate clarification.
She said "my job was to teach Ebola how to infect human cells without killing them". I don't know whether that last part makes any difference. Maybe there's something more specific in her claim, maybe the interview was edited.
One option is to write to her and ask her about it. She seems pretty responsive, though she must be swamped with emails right now. She says she tries to respond to as many as she can, but it may take a while. You can contact her here and try your luck: Contact — Plague: The Book

At this point I doubt that gathering and researching more information will have positive effects on my psychological balance.
This happens with events that drag for a long time. At some point, you just have a good idea of the situation and reading more isn't really telling you anything you don't already know. And if the news is mostly retarded shit like now, it can be depressing. So it does make sense to take a break from it, focus on more productive things, and maybe only keep up with the most essential sources like this thread. At this point, your well-being should come before digesting as much information as you can, so take it easy.

Influenza deaths (always estimated) in the US from 1st Feb - 1st May are just below 6,000, which appears to be very low this year in favor of 'covid-19' which is at 37,308 for the same period, according to CDC (first image). Last year, influenza deaths were over 34,000 (second image) the previous year (third image) over 61,000.

The main reason for the huge difference is because the two data sets use different methods. The first (6000) is based on death certificates, and the second (estimated flu deaths) uses a statistical method to try to determine how many people must have died based on hospitalization figures and known ratios. (See the methodology here.) This was the same issue with the Italian data, where they only record something like 600 flu deaths a year over the entire country, according to death certificates, but estimate much larger flu death numbers on top of that (as few as 8000 per year, or higher, depending on the model). This is because they don't test that often for flu, so arguably a lot of people die from flu but never get tested, and their death is recorded as pneumonia.

So in order to compare this year's US "Covid/flu" deaths to past years, you'd have to find the same death-certificate data for previous flu seasons, not the end-of-year estimates. Couldn't find those monthly figures for the years in question (UPDATE: found it here - I'll look into it and share the data when I get a chance), but the total weekly mortality figures are available on this page in the following graph, to give some idea of how some of the peaks in April compare to the past 3 flu seasons:
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 11.15.18 AM.png
It's possible that, in any other year, a significant percentage of those 41,195 "suspected covid-19 deaths" would have been assigned to influenza, balancing the figures out and making SARS-CoV-2 look at lot like just another "flu-like virus" alongside other strains that circulate every year.

Yep, and in addition to that, it would have been called a secondary, late flu season, which as far as I can tell hasn't happened in recent decades. Flu season peaks in January/February in the U.S., not April. So it would've been somewhat anomalous, and appear as just a particularly bad, late flu season, it seems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom